- as if with kid gloves; with caution or prudence or tact; "she ventured cautiously downstairs"; "they handled the incident with kid gloves" (同)carefully
- to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result; "Menuhins playing was attended by a 15-minute standing ovation"
- be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.; "She attends class regularly"; "I rarely attend services at my church"; "did you go to the meeting?" (同)go to
- give heed (to); "The children in the audience attended the recital quietly"; "She hung on his every word"; "They attended to everything he said" (同)hang, advert, pay heed, give ear
- take charge of or deal with; "Could you see about lunch?"; "I must attend to this matter"; "She took care of this business" (同)take_care, look, see
- a courteous act indicating affection; "she tried to win his heart with her many attentions"
- a motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together; assumed by military personnel during drill or review; "the troops stood at attention"
- the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others (同)attending
- a general interest that leads people to want to know more; "She was the center of attention"
- the faculty or power of mental concentration; "keeping track of all the details requires your complete attention"
- observe with care or pay close attention to; "Take note of this chemical reaction" (同)take note, observe
- a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time; "I had to co-sign his note at the bank" (同)promissory_note, note of hand
- a characteristic emotional quality; "it ended on a sour note"; "there was a note of gaiety in her manner"; "he detected a note of sarcasm"
- a comment or instruction (usually added); "his notes were appended at the end of the article"; "he added a short notation to the address on the envelope" (同)annotation, notation
- a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound; "the singer held the note too long" (同)musical note, tone
- a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there" (同)short letter, line, billet
- a brief written record; "he made a note of the appointment"
- a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling; "there was a note of uncertainty in his voice"
- make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing" (同)observe, mention, remark
- make a written note of; "she noted everything the teacher said that morning" (同)take_down
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words" (同)mark, note
- the act of noticing or paying attention; "he escaped the notice of the police" (同)observation, observance
- a short critical review; "the play received good notices"
- advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract; "we received a notice to vacate the premises"; "he gave notice two months before he moved"
- an announcement containing information about an event; "you didnt give me enough notice"; "an obituary notice"; "a notice of sale
- polite or favorable attention; "his hard work soon attracted the teachers notice"
- express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with; "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"; "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"; "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in ones own writing" (同)acknowledge
- observe or determine by looking; "Watch how the dog chases the cats away"
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ships crew are on duty
- the period during which someone (especially a guard) is on duty
- a small portable timepiece (同)ticker
- a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe (同)vigil
- observe with attention; "They watched as the murderer was executed" (同)look on
- be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful; "Watch out for pickpockets!" (同)look_out, watch out
- follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!"; "The world is watching Sarajevo"; "She followed the men with the binoculars" (同)observe, follow, watch over, keep an eye on
- see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie" (同)view, see, catch, take_in
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- feel concern or interest; "I really care about my work"; "I dont care"
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention" (同)attention, aid, tending
- attention and management implying responsibility for safety; "he is in the care of a bodyguard" (同)charge, tutelage, guardianship
- activity involved in maintaining something in good working order; "he wrote the manual on car care" (同)maintenance, upkeep
- a cause for feeling concern; "his major care was the illness of his wife"
- provide care for; "The nurse was caring for the wounded" (同)give care
- warn strongly; put on guard (同)admonish, monish
- the trait of being cautious; being attentive to possible danger; "a man of caution" (同)cautiousness, carefulness
- a warning against certain acts; "a caveat against unfair practices" (同)caveat
- judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger; "he exercised caution in opening the door"; "he handled the vase with care" (同)precaution, care, forethought
- without caution or prudence; "one unfortunately sees historic features carelessly lost when estates fall into unsympathetic hands" (同)carelessly
- showing careful forethought; "reserved and cautious; never making swift decisions"; "a cautious driver"
- avoiding excess; "a conservative estimate" (同)conservative
- …‘に'『出席する』,参列する,〈学校など〉‘に'通う / 〈人〉‘の'『世話をする』,看護をする,‘に'仕える,付き添う / 《文》(結果として)〈物事が〉…‘に'伴う,付随する(accompany) / (…に)『注意する』,気をつける,(…を)傾聴する《+『to』+『名』》 / (仕事に)励む,専心する《+『to』+『名』》 / (…の)面倒をみる,世話をする《+『to』+『名』》 / (…に)出席する,参列する《+『at』+『名』》
- 〈U〉(…に対する)『注意,注意力』《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『世話,思いやり』(consideration) / 《複数形で》親切,(特に婦人に対する)心づかい / 〈U〉「気をつけ」の号令,気をつけの姿勢
- 〈C〉《複数形で》『覚え書き』,控え,メモ / 〈C〉(本文に対する)『注』,駐釈 / 〈C〉(形式ばらない)『短い手紙』,短信;外交上の文書 / 〈U〉『注目』,注意 / 〈U〉『重要性』(importance);顕著 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(声の)調子,(感情などの)しるし,兆候《+『of』+『名』》 / =promissory note / 〈C〉『紙幣』 / 〈C〉音楽;音符;(ピアノなどの)けん / …‘を'『書き留める』,記す / …‘に'『注意する』;…Iと'気づく / (取り立てて)…‘に'ついて言う,‘を'習す
- 〈U〉『人目を引くこと』,注意,注目,関心 / 〈U〉『通告,通知』,警告;(契約解除の正式な)通知,予告 / 〈C〉(…の)『掲示』,はり紙,びら《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(新聞・雑誌などにのる)批評,紹介 / (赤ちゃんが)知恵がつく / (視覚・聴覚など五感で)…‘に'『気がつく』,‘を'認める;(心で)‥‘に'気がつく(進行形にできない) / …‘に'注意を払う,関心を持つ
- …‘を'『じっと見つめる』,凝視する / …‘を'『見張る』,見守る,監視する,‘の'番をする / …‘を'『世話する』,看護する / …‘に'『注意する』,気をつける / 『じっと見る』,見守る / 『見張りをする』,監視する,警戒する / 《文》夜寝ないでいる;寝ずに看病する / 〈C〉《しばしば複合語を作って》(携帯用の)『時計』, / 〈U〉《時に a watch》『横張り』,警戒,用心 / 〈C〉見張り(監視)時間;〈U〉当直 / 〈C〉《しばしば the watch》番人,看守,警備員
- 〈U〉『心配』,気がかり,悩み / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》心配事,苦労の種 / 〈U〉『細心の注意』,十二分の用心 / 〈U〉(…の)『世話』,監督,保護《+『for(of)+名』》 / 〈C〉関心事,気を配るべきこと / 『気にする』,心配する,関心がある / …『したいと思う』,欲する,好む
- 〈U〉『用心』,注意,慎重さ,用心深さ(prudence) / 〈C〉『警告』(『注意』)『の言葉』(『合図』,『しるし』) / …‘に'『警告する』,用心させる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- [Formula: see text]Sources of data about children's executive functioning: Review and commentary.
- Silver CH.Sourcea Department of Rehabilitation Counseling , University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center , Dallas , Texas , USA.
- Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence.Child Neuropsychol.2014 Jan;20(1):1-13. doi: 10.1080/09297049.2012.727793. Epub 2012 Oct 3.
- Accurate measurement of a child's executive functioning (EF) is important for diagnosis, description of functional impairment, and treatment planning. EF assessment typically consists of administration of a battery of performance-based tests involving abilities such as attention, inhibition, reasoni
- PMID 23030631
- Kinematic variability of the head, lumbar spine and knee during the "walk and turn to sit down" task in older and young adults.
- Lin JC, Kuo FC, Hong CZ, Liau BY.SourceDepartment of Internal Medicine, Cheng Ching Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan.
- Gait & posture.Gait Posture.2014 Jan;39(1):272-7. doi: 10.1016/j.gaitpost.2013.07.129. Epub 2013 Aug 6.
- This study investigates the kinematic variability of the head, lumbar spine and knee during the various walk and turn to sit phases in older and young adults. Sixteen older adults and eighteen young adults were recruited for this study. Each subject performed the "Walk and turn to sit down" test. A
- PMID 23973352
- Willingness to undergo surgery again validated clinically important differences in health-related quality of life after total hip replacement or total knee replacement surgery.
- Keurentjes JC, Fiocco M, Nelissen RG.SourceDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, Leiden University Medical Center, Albinusdreef 2, 2333 ZA Leiden, The Netherlands. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Journal of clinical epidemiology.J Clin Epidemiol.2014 Jan;67(1):114-20. doi: 10.1016/j.jclinepi.2013.04.010. Epub 2013 Jul 10.
- OBJECTIVES: To determine clinically important differences (CIDs) in health-related quality of life (HRQoL) after total hip replacement (THR) or total knee replacement (TKR) surgery, using the Short Form 36 (SF-36).STUDY DESIGN AND SETTING: SF-36 scores were collected 2 weeks before and at 1.5-6 ye
- PMID 23850406
- Age- and gender-specific reference values of pulse wave velocity for African adults: preliminary results.
- Magalhães P, Capingana DP, Silva AB, Ferreira AV, de Sá Cunha R, Rodrigues SL, Mill JG.SourceFederal University of Espírito Santo, Vitoria, Brazil, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Age (Dordrecht, Netherlands).Age (Dordr).2013 Dec;35(6):2345-55. doi: 10.1007/s11357-012-9504-9. Epub 2013 Jan 15.
- Pulse wave velocity (PWV) is an independent predictor of cardiovascular (CV) risk. Higher PWV values have been observed in Africans; however, there are no established age- and gender-adjusted reference values for this population. Therefore, PWV was measured using a validated device (Complior SP) in
- PMID 23319362
- Is Neuroinflammation Involved in the Development of Dementia in Patients with Parkinson's Disease?
- Song In-Uk,Kim Young-Do,Cho Hyun-Ji,Chung Sung-Woo
- Internal Medicine 52(16), 1787-1792, 2013
- … However, based on the results of this study, we cautiously speculate that although neuroinflammation plays a role in the development of neurodegenerative diseases, including PD and dementia, it may be unrelated to the pathogenesis of dementia in patients with PD. …
- NAID 130003365756
- Regional Transfer of China's High Energy Consumption Industries and Its Influence to Regional Energy Intensity (特集 モノづくりと環境のマネジメント(2))
- WANG Banban,YANG Guangxing,QI Shaozhou
- 日本情報経営学会誌 33(1), 210-220, 2012-06-05
- … Therefore, the central and western regions need to cautiously undertake the transferred HECIs from the eastern region. …
- NAID 110009457116
- 秋元 英一,アキモト エイイチ,Akimoto Eiichi
- 経済研究 26(2), 47-83, 2011-09-00
- … This time, although the Internet or Computer as GPT has been playing the role of core technology development, its true value for the new economy should be cautiously redefined.欧文抄録: p. …
- NAID 40019024324
- Different Characteristics of Peripartum Cardiomyopathy Between Patients Complicated With and Without Hypertensive Disorders : Results From the Japanese Nationwide Survey of Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
- KAMIYA Chizuko A.,KITAKAZE Masafumi,ISHIBASHI UEDA Hatsue,NAKATANI Satoshi,MUROHARA Toyoaki,TOMOIKE Hitonobu,IKEDA Tomoaki
- Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 75(8), 1975-1981, 2011-07-25
- … In order to prevent severe heart failure and maternal death, peripartum women should be treated with HD cautiously and must immediately undergo a cardiac examination as needed. …
- NAID 10029128233
- cautiouslyとは。意味や和訳。[副]用心深く，慎重に. ⇒cau・tious - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- Cautiously definition, showing, using, or characterized by caution: a cautious man; To be cautious is often to show wisdom. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Reference Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by ...
- cau·tious (kô′shəs) adj. 1. Showing or practicing caution; careful. 2. Tentative or restrained; guarded: felt a cautious optimism that the offer would be ... Cautiously opening the gate the fellow peered carefully along the wall upon the ...
- care should be taken in combining a beta-blocker with a nondihydropyridine calcium channel blocker.
- anxiety、anxious、anxiously、attend、attendance、attention、attentional、care for、caregiving、caring、caution、cautiously、concern、cure、curing、fear、heed、nervous、note、notice、nursing、nursing care、practice、precaution、remediation、remedy、therapeutic、therapy、treat、treatment、trouble、uneasy、watch、worrisome、worry