- recognize with gratitude; be grateful for
- increase the value of; "The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark" (同)apprize, apprise
- gain in value; "The yen appreciated again!" (同)apprize, apprise, revalue
- be fully aware of; realize fully; "Do you appreciate the full meaning of this letter?" (同)take account
- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged; "the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"; "she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own" (同)acknowledgment, acknowledgement
- (biology) the ability of one molecule to attach to another molecule that has a complementary shape; "molecular recognition drives all of biology, for instance, hormone and receptor or antibody-antigen interactions or the organization of molecules into lar
- designation by the chair granting a person the right to speak in a deliberative body; "he was unable to make his motion because he couldnt get recognition by the chairman"
- approval; "give her recognition for trying"; "he was given credit for his work"; "give her credit for trying" (同)credit
- the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering; "a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"; "experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by t (同)identification
- an acceptance (as of a claim) as true and valid; "the recognition of the Rio Grande as a boundary between Mexico and the United States"
- the explicit and formal acknowledgement of a government or of the national independence of a country; "territorial disputes were resolved in Guatemalas recognition of Belize in 1991"
- having knowledge of; "he had no awareness of his mistakes"; "his sudden consciousness of the problem he faced"; "their intelligence and general knowingness was impressive" (同)consciousness, cognizance, cognisance, knowingness
- state of elementary or undifferentiated consciousness; "the crash intruded on his awareness" (同)sentience
- see and understand, have a good eye; "The artist must first learn to see"
- the seat within a bishops diocese where his cathedral is located
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product" (同)check, insure, see to it, ensure, control, ascertain, assure
- deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I dont see the situation quite as negatively as you do" (同)consider, reckon, view, regard
- accompany or escort; "Ill see you to the door" (同)escort
- deliberate or decide; "See whether you can come tomorrow"; "lets see--which movie should we see tonight?"
- go to see for a social visit; "I went to see my friend Mary the other day"
- go to see for professional or business reasons; "You should see a lawyer"; "We had to see a psychiatrist"
- match or meet; "I saw the bet of one of my fellow players"
- observe as if with an eye; "The camera saw the burglary and recorded it"
- perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight; "You have to be a good observer to see all the details"; "Can you see the bird in that tree?"; "He is blind--he cannot see"
- receive as a specified guest; "the doctor will see you now"; "The minister doesnt see anybody before noon"
- serve as a means of entrance; "This ticket will admit one adult to the show"
- declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of; "He admitted his errors"; "She acknowledged that she might have forgotten" (同)acknowledge
- afford possibility; "This problem admits of no solution"; "This short story allows of several different interpretations" (同)allow
- allow to enter; grant entry to; "We cannot admit non-members into our club building"; "This pipe admits air" (同)allow in, let in, intromit
- allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of; "admit someone to the profession"; "She was admitted to the New Jersey Bar" (同)let in, include
- give access or entrance to; "The French doors admit onto the yard"
- receive (a report) officially, as from a committee
- admit into a group or community; "accept students for graduate study"; "Well have to vote on whether or not to admit a new member" (同)admit, take, take_on
- give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to; "I cannot accept your invitation"; "I go for this resolution" (同)consent, go for
- tolerate or accommodate oneself to; "I shall have to accept these unpleasant working conditions"; "I swallowed the insult"; "She has learned to live with her husbands little idiosyncrasies" (同)live with, swallow
- be designed to hold or take; "This surface will not take the dye" (同)take
- receive willingly something given or offered; "The only girl who would have him was the millers daughter"; "I wont have this dog in my house!"; "Please accept my present" (同)take, have
- be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal; "The cow accepted the bull"
- consider or hold as true; "I cannot accept the dogma of this church"; "accept an argument"
- react favorably to; consider right and proper; "People did not accept atonal music at that time"; "We accept the idea of universal health care"
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words" (同)mark, note
- the act of noticing or paying attention; "he escaped the notice of the police" (同)observation, observance
- a short critical review; "the play received good notices"
- advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract; "we received a notice to vacate the premises"; "he gave notice two months before he moved"
- an announcement containing information about an event; "you didnt give me enough notice"; "an obituary notice"; "a notice of sale
- polite or favorable attention; "his hard work soon attracted the teachers notice"
- express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with; "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"; "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"; "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in ones own writing" (同)acknowledge
- fix or determine the value of; assign a value to; "value the jewelry and art work in the estate"
- the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else; "he tried to estimate the value of the produce at normal prices" (同)economic value
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note (同)time value, note value
- relative darkness or lightness of a color; "I establish the colors and principal values by organizing the painting into three values--dark, medium...and light"-Joe Hing Lowe
- the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable; "the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world"
- a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed; "the value assigned was 16 milliseconds"
- an ideal accepted by some individual or group; "he has old-fashioned values"
- having value that is not acknowledged (同)unsung, unvalued
- fully understood or grasped; "dangers not yet appreciated"; "these apprehended truths"; "a thing comprehended is a thing known as fully as it can be known" (同)apprehended, comprehended
- 〈よさ・価値など〉'を'『認める』,認識する,…‘の'よさを認める / 〈作品など〉'を'『味わう』,鑑賞する / 〈好意など〉'を'感謝する,ありがたく思う / 〈相場・価格〉'を'上げる;…‘の'価格(相場)を上げる / 相場(価格,評価)が上がる
- (それであること)『見て気がつくこと』,見覚え / (特に,正当・妥当であるとの)(‥の)『承認』《+of』+『名』》 / (業績・貢献などを)認めること,(…の)表彰《+『of』+『名』》
- (視野にはいって)…‘が'『見える』,(目にとめて)…‘を'『見る』,(夢・空想の中で)…‘を'見る / 〈名所など〉‘を'『見物する』;〈劇・映画など〉‘を'見る / …‘を'『理解する』,‘が'分かる / …‘を'予見する,予測する / …‘を'判断する / …‘を'調べる,確かめる / …‘を'取り計らう,…‘に'気を配る / (…まで)〈人〉‘と'いっしょに行く,〈人〉‘を'送り届ける《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘を'体験する,‘に'遭遇する / 〈人〉‘に'会う,面会する;…‘を'訪問する;〈医者など〉‘に'見てもらう,〈医者が〉〈患者〉‘を'見る / 『見える』,見る / 『理解する』,わかる / 調べる,見てみる,考えてみる
- 司教区 / 司教の地位;司教管轄権
- (場所・会・学校などへ)…'を'『入れる』,‘に'入ることを許す《+『名』+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / 〈事実・要求・誤りなど〉'を'『認める』,受け入れる / 〈場所・建物などが〉〈人・物〉'を'収容できる
- (喜んで)〈物〉'を'『受け取る』,〈事〉'を'受け入れる / 〈提案・決定など〉'を'受諾する,〈事態・運命など〉に従う;(特に)…‘に'しかたなく同意する / 〈弁解・説明・理論など〉'を'『認める』,容認する / 〈責任・任務など〉'を'『引き受ける』 / 〈人〉'を'受け入れる,仲間(身内)に入れる / 〈手形〉'を'引き受ける
- 〈U〉『人目を引くこと』,注意,注目,関心 / 〈U〉『通告,通知』,警告;(契約解除の正式な)通知,予告 / 〈C〉(…の)『掲示』,はり紙,びら《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(新聞・雑誌などにのる)批評,紹介 / (赤ちゃんが)知恵がつく / (視覚・聴覚など五感で)…‘に'『気がつく』,‘を'認める;(心で)‥‘に'気がつく(進行形にできない) / …‘に'注意を払う,関心を持つ
- 〈U〉(…の)『価値』,値打ち,有用性,重要性《+of+名》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)『価格』,値段《+of+名》 / 〈U〉〈C〉《米》《修飾語句を伴って》(払った金銭に対する)正当な値打ち / 〈C〉(単語の)意味,意義 / 〈C〉値,数値 / 〈C〉音の長短 / 〈C〉色価,(色の)明暗の度 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(道義・倫理などの)価値基準,価値観 / (ある金額に)…‘を'『評価する』,見積もる《+名+at+名〈金額〉》 / …‘を'『高く評価する』,尊重する,重んじる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Social media to supplement point-of-care ultrasound courses: the "sandwich e-learning" approach. A randomized trial.
- Hempel D1, Haunhorst S2, Sinnathurai S2, Seibel A3,4, Recker F5, Heringer F6, Michels G7, Breitkreutz R4,8.
- Critical ultrasound journal.Crit Ultrasound J.2016 Dec;8(1):3. doi: 10.1186/s13089-016-0037-9. Epub 2016 Mar 12.
- BACKGROUND: Point-of-care ultrasound (POC-US) is gaining importance in almost all specialties. E-learning has been used to teach theoretical knowledge and pattern recognition. As social media are universally available, they can be utilized for educational purposes. We wanted to evaluate the utility
- PMID 26968408
- Mitogenome metadata: current trends and proposed standards.
- Strohm JH1, Gwiazdowski RA2, Hanner R1.
- Mitochondrial DNA. Part A. DNA mapping, sequencing, and analysis.Mitochondrial DNA A DNA MappSeq Anal.2016 Sep;27(5):3263-9. doi: 10.3109/19401736.2015.1015003. Epub 2015 Feb 19.
- Mitogenome metadata are descriptive terms about the sequence, and its specimen description that allow both to be digitally discoverable and interoperable. Here, we review a sampling of mitogenome metadata published in the journal Mitochondrial DNA between 2005 and 2014. Specifically, we have focused
- PMID 25693692
- Cardio-thoracic surgical patients' experience on bedside nursing handovers: Findings from a qualitative study.
- Lupieri G1, Creatti C2, Palese A3.
- Intensive & critical care nursing.Intensive Crit Care Nurs.2016 Aug;35:28-37. doi: 10.1016/j.iccn.2015.12.001. Epub 2016 Apr 11.
- The purpose of this study was to describe the experiences of postoperative cardio-thoracic surgical patients experiencing nursing bedside handover. A descriptive qualitative approach was undertaken. A purposeful sampling technique was adopted, including 14 patients who went through cardio-thoracic s
- PMID 27080568
- Physes around the shoulder girdle: normal development and injury patterns.
- Anwar I1, Amiras D2, Khanna M2, Walker M2.
- Clinical radiology.Clin Radiol.2016 Jul;71(7):702-9. doi: 10.1016/j.crad.2016.03.008. Epub 2016 Apr 23.
- Traumatic injuries involving the scapula and clavicle in skeletally immature patients have unique characteristics that distinguish them from similar injuries in the mature skeleton. Fractures involving unossified cartilage and unfused epiphyses are difficult to appreciate on plain radiographs and co
- PMID 27114286
- A Student's Introduction to the History of Hawaii
- Steven L. Rosen
- 県立広島大学人間文化学部紀要 10, 33-44, 20150228-00-00
- … It is the intention of this short monograph to provide a concise but helpful history of Hawaii which should stimulate the student to want to dig deeper to appreciate the unique character of the islands. …
- NAID 120005616227
- Aqua Mapping:水槽を介した観賞魚とのインタラクションシステム
- 礒川 直大,西山 勇毅,大越 匡,米澤 拓郎,中澤 仁,高汐 一紀,徳田 英幸
- 情報処理学会研究報告. UBI, [ユビキタスコンピューティングシステム] 2015-UBI-46(5), 1-8, 2015-05-04
- 魚を飼い,その水槽を鑑賞することは,我々の生活に潤いと落ち着きを与えてくれる.観賞魚を飼育する上で水槽内の環境や魚の体調管理が重要となるが,観賞魚は自分の状態を飼い主に伝えることができないため,飼い主が魚の状態に基づきインタラクティブに飼育することは難しい.本研究では,観賞魚の位置情報をもとに水槽背面のディスプレイに観賞魚の状態を表示することで,飼い主に水槽内の環境や観賞魚の体調などの情報を伝える …
- NAID 110009895728
- 7. 下肢静脈瘤治療の地殻変動が外科医リクルートと育成に及ぼす影響と対策(<特集>下肢静脈疾患治療における地殻変動)
- 〈視覚詩〉を鑑賞する試み : 「見る」ことに着目した授業実践 (特集 国語教育)
- appreciate の意味と用法 appreciate はもともと「~を賞賛する」「~の真価を認める」「~を正しく識別する」という意味で、「感謝」の意味で使う場合には感謝の対象となる行為を表すことが不可欠となります。I appreciate your ...
- appreciate 【自動】価値が上がる、値上がりする、相場が上がる、騰貴する 【他... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- ここのところ、固いお話ばかりしてきましたので、お疲れになったかもしれません。今日は、目先を少し変えて： ① I appreciate your reply. ② I would appreciate your reply. の違いについて、ごく簡単にお話し致します。 ① I appreciate ...
- A 27-year-old woman is admitted to the emergency department complaining of pain across her back.(背中に広がる痛みを訴えて、27歳の女性が救急部に運ばれてきた(？))
- He admitted to having at least one seizure in the OR(operating room) that was so brief that no one observed it.(彼は手術室で少なくとも一度はてんかん発作を起こしたことを告白した。そしてそれは非常に短くて誰も気づかなかった。)