- feel concern or interest; "I really care about my work"; "I dont care"
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention" (同)attention, aid, tending
- attention and management implying responsibility for safety; "he is in the care of a bodyguard" (同)charge, tutelage, guardianship
- activity involved in maintaining something in good working order; "he wrote the manual on car care" (同)maintenance, upkeep
- a cause for feeling concern; "his major care was the illness of his wife"
- provide care for; "The nurse was caring for the wounded" (同)give care
- feeling and exhibiting concern and empathy for others; "caring friends"
- 〈U〉『心配』,気がかり,悩み / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》心配事,苦労の種 / 〈U〉『細心の注意』,十二分の用心 / 〈U〉(…の)『世話』,監督,保護《+『for(of)+名』》 / 〈C〉関心事,気を配るべきこと / 『気にする』,心配する,関心がある / …『したいと思う』,欲する,好む
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Trends and determinants of informal and formal caregiving in the community for disabled elderly people in Taiwan.
- Ku LJ, Liu LF, Wen MJ.SourceInstitute of Public Health, College of Medicine, the National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan.
- Archives of gerontology and geriatrics.Arch Gerontol Geriatr.2013 Mar;56(2):370-6. doi: 10.1016/j.archger.2012.11.005. Epub 2012 Dec 3.
- Although family caregiving for elderly people has been the backbone of long-term care in Taiwan, it is not clear whether informal help from family members has diminished in recent years due to changes in social structure and traditions. The objective of this study is to examine the trend and the fac
- PMID 23218520
- Sense of community in long-term care: the views of family caregivers of elderly military veterans.
- Petrovic-Poljak A, Konnert C.SourceDepartment of Psychology, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- International psychogeriatrics / IPA.Int Psychogeriatr.2013 Mar;25(3):390-402. doi: 10.1017/S1041610212001524. Epub 2012 Nov 30.
- ABSTRACT Background: Family involvement in long-term care (LTC) is important but it can prove challenging and result in conflict with staff if families do not feel connected to the LTC facility or if they believe that their contributions are undervalued. According to McMill
- PMID 23194700
- Understanding the concept of a "good death" among bereaved family caregivers of cancer patients in Singapore.
- Lee GL, Woo IM, Goh C.SourceLien Centre for Palliative Care, Duke-National University of Singapore Graduate Medical School, Singapore.
- Palliative & supportive care.Palliat Support Care.2013 Mar;11(1):37-46. doi: 10.1017/S1478951511000691. Epub 2012 Mar 1.
- Objective: The aim of this study was to examine the concept of a good death from the perspectives of both the dying person and the family caregiver, as perceived by bereaved family caregivers of advanced cancer patients. Method: The d
- PMID 22377014
- 韓国におけるALS者を子が介護する状況をめぐって : 未婚の娘による介護を事例に
- 多様化する家族介護と介護保険サービス (特集 要介護高齢者を取り巻く環境と経済)
- 日本老年医学会雑誌 = Japanese journal of geriatrics 54(1), 35-40, 2017-01
- NAID 40021095092
- CareGiving.com is a community of family caregivers sharing their stories, support and solutions. We help you as you help family members and friends with chronic illness and/or debilitating illnesses or injuries.
- National Alliance for Caregiving 4720 Montgomery Lane, Suite 205 Bethesda, MD 20814 (301) 718-8444 PH (301) 951-9067 FAX email@example.com Home About Research Advocacy State & Local Caregiving Coalitions Resources ...
- care should be taken in combining a beta-blocker with a nondihydropyridine calcium channel blocker.
- anxiety、anxious、anxiously、attend、attendance、attention、attentional、care for、caregiving、caring、caution、cautiously、concern、cure、curing、fear、heed、nervous、note、notice、nursing、nursing care、practice、precaution、remediation、remedy、therapeutic、therapy、treat、treatment、trouble、uneasy、watch、worrisome、worry
- attendance、care、caregiving、compassion、empathy、nursing、nursing care