- reason or establish by induction
- cause to arise; "induce a crisis" (同)bring_on
- produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes (同)induct
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa" (同)stimulate, cause, have, get, make
- cause to occur rapidly; "the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions" (同)stimulate, rush, hasten
- brought about or caused; not spontaneous; "a case of steroid-induced weakness"
- abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration
- 〈人〉‘に'『勧めて』(…)『させる』 / …‘を'『引き起こす』,もたらす(cause) / 〈電気〉‘を'誘導する / …‘を'帰納する
- 排尿促進の,利尿の / 利尿剤
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Diuretic induced hyponatremia in hypertensive patients.
- Almas A1, Ahmed N2, Khawaja F2, Khan AH1.
- Journal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons--Pakistan : JCPSP.J Coll Physicians Surg Pak.2014 Aug;24(8):606-8. doi: 08.2014/JCPSP.606608.
- Diuretics are the recommended antihypertensive by several international guidelines. This study was designed to determine the association of hyponatremia in hypertensive patients on diuretic therapy. This was a case control study conducted at the Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi in adult inpatie
- PMID 25149845
- Diuretic-induced hyponatremia and osteoporotic fractures in patients admitted to the emergency department.
- Arampatzis S1, Gaetcke LM, Funk GC, Schwarz C, Mohaupt M, Zimmermann H, Exadaktylos AK, Lindner G.
- Maturitas.Maturitas.2013 May;75(1):81-6. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2013.02.007. Epub 2013 Mar 13.
- OBJECTIVE: Hyponatremia is a complication of diuretic treatment and has been recently identified as a novel factor associated with osteoporosis and fractures. The impact of diuretic-associated electrolyte disorders on osteoporotic fractures (OF) has rarely been studied systematically.DESIGN AND SETT
- PMID 23489552
- Thiazide-induced hyponatremia.
- Hwang KS1, Kim GH.
- Electrolyte & blood pressure : E & BP.Electrolyte Blood Press.2010 Jun;8(1):51-7. doi: 10.5049/EBP.2010.8.1.51. Epub 2010 Jun 30.
- The importance of thiazide-induced hyponatremia (TIH) is reemerging because thiazide diuretic prescription seems to be increasing after the guidelines recommending thiazides as first-line treatment of essential hypertension have been introduced. Thiazide diuretics act by inhibiting reabsorption of N
- PMID 21468197
- Electrolyte Disturbances in Patients with Hyponatremia
- Liamis George,Mitrogianni Zoi,Liberopoulos Evangelos N.,Tsimihodimos Vasilios,Elisaf Moses
- Internal Medicine 46(11), 685-690, 2007
- … Object Electrolyte abnormalities are frequently observed in patients with hyponatremia. … Patients and Methods We prospectively studied 204 adult patients who either on admission to our clinic or during their hospitalization were found to have hyponatremia. …
- NAID 130000076715
- Diuretic-induced hyponatremia
- Hyponatremia is an occasional but potentially fatal complication of diuretic therapy. Virtually all cases of severe diuretic-induced hyponatremia have been due to a thiazide-type diuretic. A loop diuretic is much less likely to induce this ...
- 1. Am J Nephrol. 1999;19(4):447-52. Diuretic-induced hyponatremia. Spital A. Diuretics are one of the most common causes of severe hyponatremia. Yet, despite several relevant studies and years of clinical experience, the ...
- hypercalcaemia induced pancreatitis 高カルシウム血症による膵炎