- cause emotional anguish or make miserable; "It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school" (同)anguish, hurt
- a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder; "the patient developed severe pain and distension" (同)hurting
- a bothersome annoying person; "that kid is a terrible pain" (同)pain in the neck, nuisance
- a somatic sensation of acute discomfort; "as the intensity increased the sensation changed from tickle to pain" (同)pain_sensation, painful sensation
- emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid; "the pain of loneliness" (同)painfulness
- being long-lasting and recurrent or characterized by long suffering; "chronic indigestion"; "a chronic shortage of funds"; "a chronic invalid"
- of long duration; "chronic money problems" (同)continuing
- habitual; "a chronic smoker" (同)inveterate
- box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy
- 〈C〉〈U〉(肉体のある部分の)『苦痛』,『痛み』 / 〈U〉(精神的な)『苦痛』,心痛 / 《複数形で》骨折り,苦労,努力 / 〈C〉不快感,いやな感じ;うんざりさせるもの,やっかい者 / (肉体的・精神的に)…‘に'苦痛を与える(受動態にできない)
- (病気が)長期にわたる,慢性の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》常習の,癖になった
- (ふた付きのじょうぶな)『大箱』,ひつ / 《米》たんす(=chest of drawers) / (…の)たんすいっぱい《+『of』+『名』》 / 『胸[部]』,肺
- 《補語にのみ用いて》腹を立てて / 《補語にのみ用いて》(心が)鐘ついて / 不愉快な,気まずい
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Evaluation and management of orthostatic hypotension.
- Lanier JB, Mote MB, Clay EC.SourceMartin Army Community Hospital Family Medicine Residency, Fort Benning, GA, USA.
- American family physician.Am Fam Physician.2011 Sep 1;84(5):527-36.
- Orthostatic hypotension is defined as a decrease in systolic blood pressure of 20 mm Hg or a decrease in diastolic blood pressure of 10 mm Hg within three minutes of standing when compared with blood pressure from the sitting or supine position. It results from an inadequate physiologic response to
- PMID 21888303
- Surgical management of sternoclavicular joint infection.
- Abu Arab W, Khadragui I, Echave V, Deshaies A, Sirois C, Sirois M.SourceThoracic Surgery Division, Sherbrooke University Medical Center, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada; Cardiothoracic Surgery Department, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt.
- European journal of cardio-thoracic surgery : official journal of the European Association for Cardio-thoracic Surgery.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg.2011 Sep;40(3):630-4. Epub 2011 Mar 1.
- Objective: Sternoclavicular joint (SCJ) infections are rarely encountered and their management is not well standardised. We reviewed our experience with the management of this condition in order to evaluate the role of surgery in the management of the SCJ infection and to provide an algorithm for it
- PMID 21367613
- 症例報告 プロトンポンプ阻害剤により消失した慢性胸痛の二症例
- 症例報告 狭心症が否定された前胸部痛への血府逐湯加減としての四逆散合桂枝茯苓丸投与による臨床効果
- physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc.
- a distressing sensation in a particular part of the body
- mental or emotional suffering or torment
- laborious or careful efforts; assiduous care
- the suffering of childbirth.
- breast、pectoral、pectoral region、thoraces、thoracic、thorax