- in addition or furthermore; "if we further suppose"; "stated further that he would not cooperate with them"; "they are definitely coming; further, they should be here already"
- more distant in especially degree; "nothing could be further from the truth"; "further from our expectations"; "farther from the truth"; "farther from our expectations" (同)farther
- to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further is used more often than `farther in this abstract sense); "further complicated by uncertainty about the future"; "lets not discuss it further"; "nothing could be further from the truth"; "they are further along in their research than we expected"; "the application of the law was extended farther"; "he is going no farther in his studies" (同)farther
- change a pawn for a better piece by advancing it to the eighth row, or change a checker piece for a more valuable piece by moving it to the row closest to your opponent
- contribute to the progress or growth of; "I am promoting the use of computers in the classroom" (同)advance, boost, further, encourage
- give a promotion to or assign to a higher position; "John was kicked upstairs when a replacement was hired"; "Women tend not to advance in the major law firms"; "I got promoted after many years of hard work" (同)upgrade, advance, kick upstairs, raise, elevate
- be changed for a superior chess or checker piece
- (neurophysiology) phenomenon that occurs when two or more neural impulses that alone are not enough to trigger a response in a neuron combine to trigger an action potential
- the condition of being made easy (or easier); "social facilitation is an adaptive condition"
- act of assisting or making easier the progress or improvement of something
- act of raising in rank or position
- encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something (同)furtherance, advancement
- a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution; "the packaging of new ideas" (同)publicity, promotional material, packaging
- the act of accelerating; increasing the speed (同)quickening, speedup
- an increase in rate of change; "modern science caused an acceleration of cultural change"
- (physics) a rate of increase of velocity
- restrain (同)moderate, temper
- lack of ornamentation; "the room was simply decorated with great restraint" (同)restraint, simplicity, simpleness
- overly eager speed (and possible carelessness); "he soon regretted his haste" (同)hastiness, hurry, hurriedness, precipitation
- the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner; "in his haste to leave he forgot his book" (同)hurry, rush, rushing
- …‘を'『急がせる』 / 『急ぐ』,『急いでする』
- (距離が)『もっと遠い』,さらに先の / (時間・数量・程度などが)『もっと進んだ』,それ以上の / (距離が)『さらに遠く』,もっと先に / (時間・数量・程度などが)『もっと進んで』,なおその上に / 『その上』,さらにまた(besides) / …‘を'進める,助長する,促進する(promote)
- …‘を'『助長する』,促進する,増進する / (…に)…‘を'『昇進させる』,進級させる《+『名+to+名』》 / 〈議案など〉‘を'通過するように努力する / 〈会社・事業〉‘を'発起する;〈興業〉‘を'主催する / 〈商品など〉‘の'販売促進をする
- 〈U〉〈C〉『昇進』,進級 / 〈U〉(…を)押し進めること,(…の)促進,増進,奨励《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉宣伝商品,促進商品
- 加速 / 加速度
- 〈神や苦難などが〉〈人〉'を'懲らしめる,'を'鍛える / 〈物事が〉…'を'抑制する,和らげる / …'を'純粋にする
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Carbonaceous PM2.5 and secondary organic aerosol across the Veneto region (NE Italy).
- Khan MB1, Masiol M2, Formenton G3, Di Gilio A4, de Gennaro G4, Agostinelli C1, Pavoni B5.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2016 Jan 15;542(Pt A):172-81. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.10.103. Epub 2015 Oct 28.
- Organic and elemental carbon (OC-EC) were measured in 360 PM2.5 samples collected from April 2012 to February 2013 at six provinces in the Veneto region, to determine the factors affecting the carbonaceous aerosol variations. The 60 daily samples have been collected simultaneously in all sites durin
- PMID 26519578
- Thoracoscopic native lung pneumonectomy after single lung transplant: initial experience with 2 cases†.
- Abi Jaoude W1, Tiu B2, Strieter N3, Maloney JD4.
- European journal of cardio-thoracic surgery : official journal of the European Association for Cardio-thoracic Surgery.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg.2016 Jan;49(1):352-4. doi: 10.1093/ejcts/ezv075. Epub 2015 Mar 1.
- Single lung transplants (SLTs) leave in place a diseased lung, a potential source of complications. Native lung pneumonectomy is occasionally indicated. We present 2 cases of native lung complications (NLCs) managed with video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS) pneumonectomy at our institution, a
- PMID 25732976
- Sequencing the exposome: A call to action.
- Jones DP1.
- Toxicology reports.Toxicol Rep.2016;3:29-45.
- The exposome is a complement to the genome that includes non-genetic causes of disease. Multiple definitions are available, with salient points being global inclusion of exposures and behaviors, and cumulative integration of associated biologic responses. As such, the concept is both refreshingly si
- PMID 26722641
- Understanding High Altitude Reforestation in Mt. Apo, Philippines
- Anticamara Jonathan A.,Pasion Bonifacio O.,Gonzales Regielene S.,Duya Mariano Roy M.,Ong Perry S.
- Eurasian Journal of Forest Research 15(1), 31-43, 2012-08-00
- … More importantly, results showed which aspects of the reforested area could be adjusted to potentially hasten its recovery towards the old growth forest status. …
- NAID 120004608990
- Epidemiology of Hypertension in Serbia : Results of a National Survey
- VERA Grujic,NATASA Dragnic,SVETLANA Kvrgic,SONJA Susnjevic,JASMINA Grujic,SONJA Travar
- Journal of epidemiology 22(3), 261-266, 2012-05-01
- … Further action is required to hasten detection and treatment of high blood pressure. …
- NAID 10030618313
- ブラックボックス化を加速させる完成品メーカーへの金型企業の対応® －ある金型企業の戦略事例 －
- 田中 美和,Tanka Miwa
- マネジメント・ジャーナル 04, 121-134, 2012-03-31
- … In this research, it is investigated into a strategy case of a special tooling die maker that is a tier-1 supplier of supplychain to oppose final product manufactures which hasten blackboxize. …
- NAID 120004094185
- Hasten definition, to move or act with haste; proceed with haste; hurry: to hasten to a place. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In ...
- hastenとは。意味や和訳。[動](自)1 急いで行く，とりあえず（…）する；（…へ）急ぐ((to ...))hasten away [back, down, in, home]急いで行く[戻る，降りる，はいる，帰宅する]He hastened to the heart of the matter.すぐその問題の核心に ...