- barrier、damage、difficulty、disorder、disturbance、dysfunction、foe、functional disorder、functional impairment、hindrance、impair、impediment、lesion、malfunction、obstacle
- damage that results in a reduction of strength or quality
- a disorderly outburst or tumult; "they were amazed by the furious disturbance they had caused" (同)disruption, commotion, flutter, hurly burly, to-do, hoo-ha, hoo-hah, kerfuffle
- an unhappy and worried mental state; "there was too much anger and disturbance"; "she didnt realize the upset she caused me" (同)perturbation, upset
- the act of disturbing something or someone; setting something in motion
- a condition or state of affairs almost beyond ones ability to deal with and requiring great effort to bear or overcome; "grappling with financial difficulties"
- the quality of being difficult; "they agreed about the difficulty of the climb" (同)difficultness
- a factor causing trouble in achieving a positive result or tending to produce a negative result; "serious difficulties were encountered in obtaining a pure reagent"
- suffer or be susceptible to damage; "These fine china cups damage easily"
- inflict damage upon; "The snow damaged the roof"; "She damaged the car when she hit the tree"
- the act of damaging something or someone (同)harm, hurt, scathe
- loss of military equipment (同)equipment casualty
- the occurrence of a change for the worse (同)harm, impairment
- any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome (同)hinderance, hitch, preventive, preventative, encumbrance, incumbrance, interference
- the act of hindering or obstructing or impeding (同)hinderance, interference
- something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress (同)hinderance, deterrent, impediment, balk, baulk, check, handicap
- a structure or object that impedes free movement
- any condition that makes it difficult to make progress or to achieve an objective; "intolerance is a barrier to understanding" (同)roadblock
- anything serving to maintain separation by obstructing vision or access
- 〈U〉乱す(騒がす,妨害する)こと;乱れた状態 / 〈C〉騒ぎ,騒動,動乱 / 〈C〉乱す(騒がす,妨害する)もの
- 〈U〉『難しさ』,困難 / 〈C〉『困難なこと』,難事,障害 / 〈C〉《通例複数形で》『困難な状況』,(特に)財政困難 / 〈C〉〈U〉(…との)不和,仲たがい《+『with』(『between』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉苦情,反対
- 〈U〉『損害』,損傷,被害 / 《複数形で》損害賠障[金] / 《the~》《単数形で》《話》飛用 / …‘に'損傷する
- 〈C〉(…を)じゃまする人(物),(…の)妨害物《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉妨害,じゃま
- (通行をはばむ)『さく』,『障壁』;関門;《ふざけて》改札口 / (…の)『難関』,障害《+『to』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Pharmacological treatment and staging in bipolar disorder: evidence from clinical practice.
- Goi PD1, Bücker J1, Vianna-Sulzbach M1, Rosa AR1, Grande I2, Chendo I3, Sodré LA1, Kauer-Sant'Anna M1, Silveira L1, Kunz M1, Ceresér KM1, Gama CS1, Massuda R1.
- Revista brasileira de psiquiatria (Sao Paulo, Brazil : 1999).Rev Bras Psiquiatr.2015 12/05;37(2):121-125. Epub 2015 May 12.
- OBJECTIVES: Staging models for medical diseases are widely used to guide treatment and prognosis. Bipolar disorder (BD) is a chronic condition and it is among the most disabling disorders in medicine. The staging model proposed by Kapczinski in 2009 presents four progressive clinical stages of BD. O
- PMID 26018648
- Factors affecting bone mineral density in postmenopausal women.
- Heidari B1, Hosseini R, Javadian Y, Bijani A, Sateri MH, Nouroddini HG.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2015 Dec;10(1):217. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0217-4. Epub 2015 May 14.
- This study aimed to determine the relationship between bone mineral density (BMD) and demographic, biochemical, and clinical features according to BMD measurement sites. The results indicated that BMD correlates negatively with menopause duration, parity, and history of fractures but positively corr
- PMID 25972061
- Renal impairment among postmenopausal women with osteoporosis from a large health plan in Israel.
- Yu J1, Goldshtein I, Shalev V, Chodick G, Ish-Shalom S, Sharon O, Modi A.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2015 Dec;10(1):210. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0210-y. Epub 2015 Mar 10.
- Bisphosphonates are a first-line treatment for osteoporosis but require adequate renal function. We estimated the prevalence of renal impairment among osteoporotic women in Israeli. Approximately 2.3 % of women had renal impairment at a level that makes them inappropriate for bisphosphonate use, dem
- PMID 25753617
- Comparison of single-stage and two-phase anaerobic sludge digestion systems - Performance and microbial community dynamics.
- Maspolim Y1, Zhou Y2, Guo C3, Xiao K1, Ng WJ4.
- Chemosphere.Chemosphere.2015 Dec;140:54-62. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2014.07.028. Epub 2014 Aug 2.
- This study compared reactor performance and the respective microbial community dynamics in the conventional single-stage and 2-phase anaerobic digestion (AD) systems, treating municipal sludge to generate methane. The 2-phase system's COD and VS reduction, and methane production could be maintained
- PMID 25096961
- Respiration & Circulation 閉塞型睡眠時無呼吸と認知機能
- Performance Comparisons of Subjective Quality Assessment Methods for Video
- TOMINAGA Toshiko,MASUDA Masataka,OKAMOTO Jun,TAKAHASHI Akira,HAYASHI Takanori
- IEICE Transactions on Communications E97.B(1), 66-75, 2014
- … We compare the Double-Stimulus Continuous Quality-Scale (DSCQS), Double-Stimulus Impairment Scale (DSIS), Absolute Category Rating method (ACR), and ACR with Hidden Reference (ACR-HR) as common subjective assessment methods for HD and QVGA resolution videos. …
- NAID 130003385192
- Common Genetic Factors Influence Hand Strength, Processing Speed, and Working Memory
- Ogata Soshiro,Kato Kenji,Honda Chika,Hayakawa Kazuo
- Journal of Epidemiology, 2014
- … Background: It is important to detect cognitive decline at an early stage, especially before onset of mild cognitive impairment and dementia. …
- NAID 130003383375
- Information Processing Speed and 8-Year Mortality Among Community-Dwelling Elderly Japanese
- Iwasa Hajime,Kai Ichiro,Yoshida Yuko,Suzuki Takao,Kim Hunkyung,Yoshida Hideyo
- Journal of Epidemiology, 2014
- … DSST score was used as an independent variable, and age, sex, education level, depressive symptoms, chronic disease, sensory deficit, instrumental activities of daily living, walking speed, and cognitive impairment were used as covariates.<BR>Results: During the follow-up period, 182 participants (133 men and 49 women) died. …
- NAID 130003383370
- barrier、damage、difficulty、disorder、disturbance、foe、functional disorder、functional impairment、hindrance、hypofunction、impair、impairment、impediment、incompetence、insufficiency、lesion、malfunction、obstacle、stun
- deaf、deafness、hearing loss、hypoacusis