- of or relating to or constituting development; "developmental psychology"
- superimpose a three-dimensional surface on a plane without stretching, in geometry
- cause to grow and differentiate in ways conforming to its natural development; "The perfect climate here develops the grain"; "He developed a new kind of apple" (同)make grow
- be gradually disclosed or unfolded; become manifest; "The plot developed slowly";
- elaborate by the unfolding of a musical idea and by the working out of the rhythmic and harmonic changes in the theme; "develop the melody and change the key"
- expand in the form of a series; "Develop the function in the following form"
- grow, progress, unfold, or evolve through a process of evolution, natural growth, differentiation, or a conducive environment; "A flower developed on the branch"; "The country developed into a mighty superpower"; "The embryo develops into a fetus"; "This situation has developed over a long time"
- gain through experience; "I acquired a strong aversion to television"; "Children must develop a sense of right and wrong"; "Dave developed leadership qualities in his new position"; "develop a passion for painting" (同)acquire, evolve
- grow emotionally or mature; "The child developed beautifully in her new kindergarten"; "When he spent a summer at camp, the boy grew noticeably and no longer showed some of his old adolescent behavior" (同)grow
- generate gradually; "We must develop more potential customers"; "develop a market for the new mobile phone"
- make something new, such as a product or a mental or artistic creation; "Her company developed a new kind of building material that withstands all kinds of weather"; "They developed a new technique"
- make visible by means of chemical solutions; "Please develop this roll of film for me"
- move into a strategically more advantageous position; "develop the rook"
- move ones pieces into strategically more advantageous positions; "Spassky developed quickly"
- a stage of technological development or innovation; "the third generation of computers"
- the normal time between successive generations; "they had to wait a generation for that prejudice to fade"
- the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production (同)multiplication, propagation
- the production of heat or electricity; "dams were built for the generation of electricity"
- group of genetically related organisms constituting a single step in the line of descent
- pass through the tissue or substance or its pores or interstices, as of gas (同)transpirate
- come about, happen, or occur; "Several important events transpired last week"
- come to light; become known; "It transpired that she had worked as spy in East Germany"
- exude water vapor; "plants transpire"
- give off (water) through the skin
- produce (energy); "We cant generate enough power for the entire city"; "The hydroelectric plant needs to generate more electricity"
- bring into existence; "The new manager generated a lot of problems"; "The computer bug generated chaos in the office"; "The computer generated this image"; "The earthquake generated a tsunami" (同)bring forth
- the act of emerging (同)emersion
- the becoming visible; "not a days difference between the emergence of the andrenas and the opening of the willow catkins" (同)egress, issue
- the gradual beginning or coming forth; "figurines presage the emergence of sculpture in Greece" (同)outgrowth, growth
- processing a photosensitive material in order to make an image visible; "the development and printing of his pictures took only two hours" (同)developing
- a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage); "the development of his ideas took many years"; "the evolution of Greek civilization"; "the slow development of her skill as a writer" (同)evolution
- a state in which things are improving; the result of developing (as in the early part of a game of chess); "after he saw the latest development he changed his mind and became a supporter"; "in chess your should take care of your development before moving your queen"
- act of improving by expanding or enlarging or refining; "he congratulated them on their development of a plan to meet the emergency"; "they funded research and development"
- (music) the section of a composition or movement (especially in sonata form) where the major musical themes are developed and elaborated
- a district that has been developed to serve some purpose; "such land is practical for small park developments"
- a recent event that has some relevance for the present situation; "recent developments in Iraq"; "what a revolting development!"
- (今まではなかったが)…‘を'『生じさせる』,‘を'現す / …‘を'『発展させる』,伸ばす,成長させる / 〈病気・悪習など〉‘に'だんだん感染する,かかりはじめる,‘を'発病させる / 〈資源など〉‘を'『開発する』 / …‘を'十分に考える,〈議論・主題など〉‘を'展開する / 〈フイルム〉‘を'現像する / 〈ないもの・隠れているものが〉『現れる』,明らかになる / (…から…に)『発展する』,発育する《+『from』+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈フイルムが〉現像される
- 〈C〉《the ~》《集合的に》《単数扱い》『同時代の人人』,[同]世代 / 〈C〉〈U〉(家の)『一代』 / 〈C〉世代(ある代の出生から次の代の出生までの期間,約30年) / 〈U〉(電気などの)『発生』,生成《+『of』+『名』》
- 《話》起こる,生ずる(happen) / 〈秘密などが〉もれる,知れる / 〈水分・老廃物などが〉出る,排出される / 〈水分や老廃物など〉‘を'出す,発散する
- 〈電気・熱〉‘を'『発生させる』,生む;〈文〉‘を'生成する / 《文》(一般的に)…‘を'起こす,生じる
- 〈U〉〈C〉『発達』,発展,発育,成長;『開発』;進化 / 〈U〉(写真の)現像 / 〈C〉発達(発展)の結果できたもの / 〈C〉開発した土地(地区);(特に)住宅団地(housing development) / 〈C〉(最近の)でき事,新事実
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Sunlight exclusion from Muscat grape alters volatile profiles during berry development.
- Zhang H1, Fan P2, Liu C3, Wu B2, Li S4, Liang Z5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Dec 1;164:242-50. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.05.012. Epub 2014 May 14.
- The effects of sunlight exclusion on the volatile profiles of grapes during different stages of berry development were investigated by placing clusters of grapes in special boxes. Terpenes and aldehydes were the main volatile compounds in the ripe 'Jingxiangyu' berries. Sunlight exclusion was found
- PMID 24996330
- Genome-wide DNA binding pattern of the homeodomain transcription factor Sine oculis (So) in the developing eye of Drosophila melanogaster.
- Jusiak B1, Wang F2, Karandikar UC3, Kwak SJ3, Wang H2, Chen R4, Mardon G5.
- Genomics data.Genom Data.2014 Dec 1;2:153-155.
- The eye of the fruit fly Drosophila melanogaster provides a highly tractable genetic model system for the study of animal development, and many genes that regulate Drosophila eye formation have homologs implicated in human development and disease. Among these is the homeobox gene sine oculis (so), w
- PMID 25126519
- Developmental remodeling of corticocortical feedback circuits in ferret visual cortex.
- Khalil R1, Levitt JB.
- The Journal of comparative neurology.J Comp Neurol.2014 Dec 1;522(14):3208-28. doi: 10.1002/cne.23591. Epub 2014 May 5.
- Visual cortical areas in the mammalian brain are linked through a system of interareal feedforward and feedback connections, which presumably underlie different visual functions. We characterized the refinement of feedback projections to primary visual cortex (V1) from multiple sources in juvenile f
- PMID 24665018
- Development of nanobody-based flow injection chemiluminescence immunoassay for sensitive detection of human prealbumin.
- Ma L1, Sun Y2, Kang X3, Wan Y4.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Nov 15;61:165-71. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.04.026. Epub 2014 May 2.
- Nanobodies, derived from camelid heavy-chain antibodies, have novel and impactful applications in clinical diagnostics. Our objective is to develop a nanobody-based chemiluminescence immunoassay for sensitive detection of human prealbumin (PA). In this context, a phage display nanobody library is co
- PMID 24874660
- Inhibition of Automatic Semantic Processing in Children With High-Functioning Pervasive Developmental Disorders Having Reading Difficulty
- 科学的知識の特質についての理解 : 中学生・高校生を対象とした実態調査
- 高薬理活性医薬品製造工場の封じ込め設備と構築手法 (特集 製造設備・機械設備)
- ... developmental translation, English dictionary definition of developmental. n. 1. The act of developing or the state of being developed, as: a. The application of techniques or technology to the production of new goods or ? A A ...
- Seen and Heard What made you want to look up developmental? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). ... Gaffe Steve Harvey read the wrong name as Miss Universe Revenant The new Leonardo ...
- Developmental Biology (DB) publishes original research on mechanisms of development, differentiation, and growth in animals and plants at the... ... Developmental Biology (DB) publishes original research on mechanisms of development ...
- 発達/発育させる、発展させる(from, into)。(生)発生させる、進化させる
- buildup, deployment, development, developmental, emergence, engender, evolution, expand, exploit, exploitation, generate, generation, growth, occur, occurrence, onset, transpire, unfold
- affect、commence、commencement、develop、development、developmental、emergence、engender、episode、event、generate、generation、initiate、initiation、institute、mount、occur、occurrence、pathogenesis、start、symptom onset、transpire
- advent, appear, appearance, arrival, develop, development, developmental, emerge, emergence, engender, event, frequency, generate, generation, incidence, incidence rate, incident, manifestation, occur, onset, transpire
- accrue、arise、break out、come、come about、come from、develop、development、developmental、emergence、engender、generate、generation、give rise to、*.
- happen、occurrence、onset、originate、produce、raise、stem、take place、transpire
- motor skills disorder
- growth and development