- 出世する(inthe world)
- He had his end of term examinations in psychology comming up in 1 week(CASE.191)
- (～まで)達する(to,as far as)
- While discussing the option of using an intrauterine device, a discussion of the process of implantation comes up.
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Understanding predictors of improvement in risky drinking in a U.S. multi-site, longitudinal cohort study of transgender individuals: Implications for culturally-tailored prevention and treatment efforts.
- Kidd JD, Levin FR, Dolezal C, Hughes TL, Bockting WO.
- Addictive behaviors. 2019 Sep;96()68-75.
- While transgender people report higher rates of risky drinking than the general population, no studies have examined transgender alcohol use longitudinally. This study investigated minority stress and identity development predictors of improvement in risky drinking among transgender individuals. Dat
- PMID 31039507
- Bio-fixation of flue gas from thermal power plants with algal biomass: Overview and research perspectives.
- Singh HM, Kothari R, Gupta R, Tyagi VV.
- Journal of environmental management. 2019 Sep;245()519-539.
- Rate of energy production is reflecting growth of nations and most of energy produced from the coal and natural gas-based thermal power plants (TPPs). Flue gas (point sources of emission) are main exhaustible form of gases that come from thermal power plants and are continuously promoting climate ch
- PMID 30803750
- There's a frog in my salad! A review of online media coverage for wild vertebrates found in prepackaged produce in the United States.
- Hughes DF, Green ML, Warner JK, Davidson PC.
- The Science of the total environment. 2019 Jul;675()1-12.
- Prepackaged leafy green vegetables represent one of the fastest growing segments of the fresh-produce industry in the United States. Several steps in the production process have been mechanized to meet the downstream demand for prebagged lettuces. The growth in this market, however, has come with dr
- PMID 31022609
- 上野 隆生
- 和光大学現代人間学部紀要 = Bulletin of the Faculty of Human Studies (12), 151-168, 2019-03-08
- … In contrast to those from Satsuma and Choshu, two major dominant domains which have much to do with the fall of the Tokugawa Bakufu, Mutsu had no political forces to back him up. … His desire to take a position of authority and to realize his designs did not come true. …
- NAID 120006635980
- いのちの文化に関する歴史的研究 強制隔離政策下の療養所生活 : 長島2園を中心に
- 橋内 武
- 桃山学院大学総合研究所紀要 44(3), 31-73, 2019-03
- … inHansen's disease sanatoria in lonely islands such as Nagashima, or in extremely remote locationsfor the rest of their lives.Both Aisei-en and Komyo-en are located at Nagashima Island in Setouchi, Okayama Prefecture.The former was the first national colony of its kind set up in 1930, while the latter was originallybuilt at the Yodo River Delta, Osaka in 1909, but was moved to the island in 1938 after the MurotoTyphoon completely destroyed the entire premises in 1934.The patients' lives at the sanatoria were miserable and pitiful until the 1953 Act …
- NAID 120006604472
- Toward a Description of Tag Questions in Discourse (立松昇一教授 村上祥子教授 退職記念号)
- WATANABE Tsutomu
- 拓殖大学語学研究 = Takushoku language studies (140), 147-192, 2019-03
- … Among the 37 examples, responses with a literal "yes" add up to 10 instances and responses with a literal "no" come to seven instances. …
- NAID 120006603856
- come up 【句自動】 〔ある高さまで〕上がる、達する、伸びる 〔太陽や星などが〕昇る、現れる 〔植物が地... - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。
- come upとは。意味や和訳。1 自＋自（はしごなどを）上がってくる，上へ来る2 自〈人が〉（…に）歩み寄る≪to≫（⇔go down）；〈あらしなどが〉近づいてくる2a 自((英))上京する，都会に出る，大学へ上がる（ 特に Oxford ...
- 【句動】 〈話〉〔アイデアなどを〕思い付く、考え付く、考え出す ・Did you come up with an idea for a new product? : 新製品のアイデア、思い付いた？・Where in the world did you come up with that? : 一体全体どうしてそのようなことを ...
- amount、arise、arrive、attain、become、break out、come about、come from、get、go、happen、occur、originate、reach、take place、transpire、turn