- couple、develop、development、developmental、elaborate、emergence、engender、family characteristics、generate、household、make、occur、occurrence、onset、produce、production、raise、transpire、yield
- a stage of technological development or innovation; "the third generation of computers"
- the normal time between successive generations; "they had to wait a generation for that prejudice to fade"
- the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production (同)multiplication, propagation
- the production of heat or electricity; "dams were built for the generation of electricity"
- group of genetically related organisms constituting a single step in the line of descent
- pronounce (vowels) by bringing the tongue closer to the roof of the mouth; "raise your `o"
- raise the level or amount of something; "raise my salary"; "raise the price of bread"
- the amount a salary is increased; "he got a 3% raise"; "he got a wage hike" (同)rise, wage hike, hike, wage increase, salary increase
- increasing the size of a bet (as in poker); "Ill see your raise and double it"
- put forward for consideration or discussion; "raise the question of promotions"; "bring up an unpleasant topic" (同)bring_up
- summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic; "raise the specter of unemployment"; "he conjured wild birds in the air"; "call down the spirits from the mountain" (同)conjure, conjure up, invoke, evoke, stir, call down, arouse, bring_up, put forward, call forth
- construct, build, or erect; "Raise a barn" (同)erect, rear, set_up, put_up
- cause to puff up with a leaven; "unleavened bread" (同)leaven, prove
- invigorate or heighten; "lift my spirits"; "lift his ego" (同)lift
- raise from a lower to a higher position; "Raise your hands"; "Lift a load" (同)lift, elevate, get_up, bring_up
- activate or stir up; "raise a mutiny"
- bet more than the previous player
- bid (ones partners suit) at a higher level
- bring (a surface or a design) into relief and cause to project; "raised edges"
- cause to be heard or known; express or utter; "raise a shout"; "raise a protest"; "raise a sad cry"
- collect funds for a specific purpose; "The President raised several million dollars for his college"
- create a disturbance, especially by making a great noise; "raise hell"; "raise the roof"; "raise Cain"
- establish radio communications with; "They managed to raise Hanoi last night"
- multiply (a number) by itself a specified number of times: 8 is 2 raised to the power 3
- undergo fabrication or creation; "This wool makes into a nice sweater"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Dont make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear" (同)get
- put in order or neaten; "make the bed"; "make up a room" (同)make_up
- eliminate urine; "Again, the cat had made on the expensive rug" (同)urinate, piddle, puddle, micturate, piss, pee, pee-pee, make water, relieve oneself, take a leak, spend a penny, wee, wee-wee, pass water
- act in a certain way so as to acquire; "make friends"; "make enemies"
- behave in a certain way; "make merry"
- make or cause to be or to become; "make a mess in ones office"; "create a furor" (同)create
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution" (同)do
- represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like; "She makes like an actress" (同)pretend, make believe
- proceed along a path; "work ones way through the crowd"; "make ones way into the forest" (同)work
- add up to; "four and four make eight"
- amount to; "This salary increase makes no difference to my standard of living"
- appear to begin an activity; "He made to speak but said nothing in the end"; "She made as if to say hello to us"
- assure the success of; "A good review by this critic will make your play!"
- be or be capable of being changed or made into; "He makes a great host"; "He will make a fine father"
- be suitable for; "Wood makes good furniture"
- calculate as being; "I make the height about 100 feet"
- carry out or commit; "make a mistake"; "commit a faux-pas"
- cause to be enjoyable or pleasurable; "make my day"
- change from one form into another; "make water into wine"; "make lead into gold"; "make clay into bricks"
- compel or make somebody or something to act in a certain way; "People cannot be made to integrate just by passing a law!"; "Heat makes you sweat"
- consider as being; "It wasnt the problem some people made it"
- constitute the essence of; "Clothes make the man"
- develop into; "He will make a splendid father!"
- favor the development of; "Practice makes the winner"
- form by assembling individuals or constituents; "Make a quorum"
- gather and light the materials for; "make a fire"
- make by shaping or bringing together constituents; "make a dress"; "make a cake"; "make a wall of stones"
- perform or carry out; "make a decision"; "make a move"; "make advances"; "make a phone call"
- reach in time; "We barely made the plane"
- superimpose a three-dimensional surface on a plane without stretching, in geometry
- cause to grow and differentiate in ways conforming to its natural development; "The perfect climate here develops the grain"; "He developed a new kind of apple" (同)make grow
- be gradually disclosed or unfolded; become manifest; "The plot developed slowly";
- elaborate by the unfolding of a musical idea and by the working out of the rhythmic and harmonic changes in the theme; "develop the melody and change the key"
- expand in the form of a series; "Develop the function in the following form"
- grow, progress, unfold, or evolve through a process of evolution, natural growth, differentiation, or a conducive environment; "A flower developed on the branch"; "The country developed into a mighty superpower"; "The embryo develops into a fetus"; "This situation has developed over a long time"
- gain through experience; "I acquired a strong aversion to television"; "Children must develop a sense of right and wrong"; "Dave developed leadership qualities in his new position"; "develop a passion for painting" (同)acquire, evolve
- grow emotionally or mature; "The child developed beautifully in her new kindergarten"; "When he spent a summer at camp, the boy grew noticeably and no longer showed some of his old adolescent behavior" (同)grow
- generate gradually; "We must develop more potential customers"; "develop a market for the new mobile phone"
- make something new, such as a product or a mental or artistic creation; "Her company developed a new kind of building material that withstands all kinds of weather"; "They developed a new technique"
- make visible by means of chemical solutions; "Please develop this roll of film for me"
- move into a strategically more advantageous position; "develop the rook"
- move ones pieces into strategically more advantageous positions; "Spassky developed quickly"
- processing a photosensitive material in order to make an image visible; "the development and printing of his pictures took only two hours" (同)developing
- a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage); "the development of his ideas took many years"; "the evolution of Greek civilization"; "the slow development of her skill as a writer" (同)evolution
- a state in which things are improving; the result of developing (as in the early part of a game of chess); "after he saw the latest development he changed his mind and became a supporter"; "in chess your should take care of your development before moving your queen"
- act of improving by expanding or enlarging or refining; "he congratulated them on their development of a plan to meet the emergency"; "they funded research and development"
- (music) the section of a composition or movement (especially in sonata form) where the major musical themes are developed and elaborated
- a district that has been developed to serve some purpose; "such land is practical for small park developments"
- a recent event that has some relevance for the present situation; "recent developments in Iraq"; "what a revolting development!"
- create or manufacture a man-made product; "We produce more cars than we can sell"; "The company has been making toys for two centuries" (同)make, create
- fresh fruits and vegetable grown for the market (同)green goods, green groceries, garden truck
- cause to happen, occur or exist; "This procedure produces a curious effect"; "The new law gave rise to many complaints"; "These chemicals produce a noxious vapor"; "the new President must bring about a change in the health care system" (同)bring_about, give rise
- bring forth or yield; "The tree would not produce fruit" (同)bring forth
- bring out for display; "The proud father produced many pictures of his baby"; "The accused brought forth a letter in court that he claims exonerates him" (同)bring forth
- bring onto the market or release; "produce a movie"; "bring out a book"; "produce a new play" (同)bring_on, bring_out
- 〈C〉《the ~》《集合的に》《単数扱い》『同時代の人人』,[同]世代 / 〈C〉〈U〉(家の)『一代』 / 〈C〉世代(ある代の出生から次の代の出生までの期間,約30年) / 〈U〉(電気などの)『発生』,生成《+『of』+『名』》
- …‘を'『上げる』,持ち上げる;〈倒れた物〉‘を'起こす / …‘の'量(程度,価値など)『を上げる』 / 〈地位,名声〉‘を'『高める』;(…の地位などに)…‘を'上げる,高くする《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘を'生じさせる / …‘を'集める,調達する / 《米》…‘を'育てる,栽培する,飼う / 《おもに米》〈子共・家族〉‘を'扶養する,養育する / 〈建物・像など〉‘を'建てる / 〈気持ち・人など〉‘を'奮い立たせる / 〈疑問・異議・要求など〉‘を'提起する,持ち出す / 〈禁止・封鎖など〉‘を'解く / 〈死者〉‘を'生き返らせる / 〈パン〉‘を'ふくらませる / 『賃上げ』,『昇給』;昇給額(《英》rise)
- …‘を'『作る』,製造する,建造する / …‘を'『整える』,用意する / …‘を'生じさせる,もたらす,引き起こす / 〈金など〉‘を'得る,もうける,〈財産など〉‘を'作る / 《行為・動作を表す名詞を目的語にして》…‘を'『する』,行う / (ある状態・形態に)…‘を'『する』 / 《『make』+『名』+do》〈人・動物など〉‘に'強制して(…)させる / …‘を'判断する,解釈する,思う / …‘を'構成する,(計算・合計が)…‘に'なる / …‘に'『なる』,‘と'なる,‘の'資格(素質)がある / 《話》〈ある距離〉‘を'行く,〈ある速さ〉‘で'進む / 〈目的地など〉‘に'到着する,着く / 〈会社・集会など〉‘に'間に合う;《話》〈乗物〉‘に'間に合う / 〈人・企画〉‘を'成功させる,‘の'成功(幸運,出世)を確実にする / 《話》…‘の'一員になる / (ある状態・形態に)なる,ふるまう / (…の方へ)進む,向かう《+『for』(『to, toward』)+『名』) / 《まれ》《副詞[句]の伴って》作られる,できる / 《まれ》《副詞を伴って》〈かさなどが〉増す,〈雪が〉積もる / 作り,型;製造;種類,銘柄 / 性格,気質;体つき
- (今まではなかったが)…‘を'『生じさせる』,‘を'現す / …‘を'『発展させる』,伸ばす,成長させる / 〈病気・悪習など〉‘に'だんだん感染する,かかりはじめる,‘を'発病させる / 〈資源など〉‘を'『開発する』 / …‘を'十分に考える,〈議論・主題など〉‘を'展開する / 〈フイルム〉‘を'現像する / 〈ないもの・隠れているものが〉『現れる』,明らかになる / (…から…に)『発展する』,発育する《+『from』+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈フイルムが〉現像される
- 〈U〉〈C〉『発達』,発展,発育,成長;『開発』;進化 / 〈U〉(写真の)現像 / 〈C〉発達(発展)の結果できたもの / 〈C〉開発した土地(地区);(特に)住宅団地(housing development) / 〈C〉(最近の)でき事,新事実
- [ある場所・地域などが]…‘を'『産出する』,『生産する』 / 〈商品〉‘を'『製造する』;〈作品など〉‘を'作り出す / 〈動植物が〉…‘を'『生じる』;〈子〉‘を'生む / …‘を'『取り出す』,提示する / 〈物事が〉…‘を'引き起こす,もたらす / 産出する生産する / 生産物 / 《集合的に》農産物(特に野菜と果物)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Key Signaling Events for Committing Mouse Pluripotent Stem Cells to the Germline Fate.
- Wang JQ1, Cao WG2.
- Biology of reproduction.Biol Reprod.2016 Dec;94(1):24. doi: 10.1095/biolreprod.115.135095. Epub 2015 Dec 16.
- The process of germline development carries genetic information and preparatory totipotency across generations. The last decade has witnessed remarkable successes in the generation of germline cells from mouse pluripotent stem cells, especially induced germline cells with the capacity for producing
- PMID 26674564
- PIWIL1 Is Expressed in the Canine Testis, Increases with Sexual Maturity, and Binds Small RNAs.
- Stalker L1, Russell SJ1, Co C1, Foster RA2, LaMarre J3.
- Biology of reproduction.Biol Reprod.2016 Dec;94(1):17. doi: 10.1095/biolreprod.115.131854. Epub 2015 Dec 9.
- Spermatogenesis is a highly regulated process leading to the development of functional spermatozoa through meiotic division and subsequent maturation. Recent studies have suggested that a novel class of Argonaute proteins, known as the PIWI clade, plays important roles in multiple stages of spermato
- PMID 26658707
- The Role of Retinoic Acid (RA) in Spermatogonial Differentiation.
- Busada JT1, Geyer CB2.
- Biology of reproduction.Biol Reprod.2016 Dec;94(1):10. doi: 10.1095/biolreprod.115.135145. Epub 2015 Nov 11.
- Retinoic acid (RA) directs the sequential, but distinct, programs of spermatogonial differentiation and meiotic differentiation that are both essential for the generation of functional spermatozoa. These processes are functionally and temporally decoupled, as they occur in distinct cell types that a
- PMID 26559678
- [Nine-valent HPV vaccine - new generation of HPV vaccine].
- Fait T, Dvořák V, Pilka R.
- Ceská gynekologie / Ceská lékarská spolecnost J. Ev. Purkyne.Ceska Gynekol.2016 Dec;80(6):397-400.
- OBJECTIVE: To evaluate current knowledge about new generation of HPV vaccine - nine-valent vaccine Gardasil9.DESIGN: Review article.RESULTS: The nine-valent vaccine against HPV 6/11/16/18/31/33/45/52/58 could improve efficacy of quadrivalent vaccine from 70 to 90 percent for cervical cancer. In addi
- PMID 26741152
- Aerosol Delivery of siRNA to the Lungs. Part 2: Nanocarrier-based Delivery Systems
- Gas-generated thermal oxidation of a coordination cluster for an anion-doped mesoporous metal oxide
- Nonoverlapping roles of PD-1 and FoxP3 in maintaining immune tolerance in a novel autoimmune pancreatitis mouse model.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America Early Edition, 2016-07-07
- NAID 120005819493
- Antibiotic treatment for children who present with bloody diarrhea raises special concerns.(血性の下痢を呈する子供の抗菌薬治療は特別な関心を起こさせる)(HIM.818)
- (質問・要求など)を出す、提起する。～を話題に乗せる(bring up)
- A few possibilities are raised by the details of the history.(詳細な既往歴から2，3の可能性が上げられる)(CASES.244)
- The previous hospital admissions raise then possibility of infections such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus(MRSA).(以前の入院はMRSAのような感染の可能性を上げている)(CASES.256)
- Warfarin treatment raised difficulties because of the unreliability of dosing, attendance at anticoagulant clinics and blood sampling.(CASES.256)(投薬、クリニックへの通院および採血の不確実性から、ワーファリン療法は困難であった)(CASES.256)
- accrue、arise、arouse、ascending、ascent、elaborate、elevate、elevation、generate、generation、give rise to、happen、increase、make、occur、produce、production、rise、rose、stem、undergo、yield
- 発達/発育させる、発展させる(from, into)。(生)発生させる、進化させる
- buildup, deployment, development, developmental, emergence, engender, evolution, expand, exploit, exploitation, generate, generation, growth, occur, occurrence, onset, transpire, unfold
- associate、association、bind、binding、bond、bonding、combine、conjoin、conjugate、conjugated、conjugation、conjunction、connect、connection、coupling、dock、doublet、engage、engagement、family characteristics、generation、household、join、ligate、linkage、pair、symphysial、union
- carry out、conduct、create、do、elaborate、execute、fabricate、fabrication、generate、generation、manufacture、manufacturing、perform、practice、produce、production、raise、undertake、yield
- Vitamin B12 deficiency may occur in strict vegetarians who eat no dairy produce.
- accrue, arise, construct, construction, create, elaborate, elaboration, fabricate, fabrication, generate, generation, give rise to, happen, make, manufacture, occur, prepare, production, raise, stem, yield
- degeneration、retrograde degradation、trans-synaptic degeneration