- the act of emerging (同)emersion
- the becoming visible; "not a days difference between the emergence of the andrenas and the opening of the willow catkins" (同)egress, issue
- the gradual beginning or coming forth; "figurines presage the emergence of sculpture in Greece" (同)outgrowth, growth
- superimpose a three-dimensional surface on a plane without stretching, in geometry
- cause to grow and differentiate in ways conforming to its natural development; "The perfect climate here develops the grain"; "He developed a new kind of apple" (同)make grow
- be gradually disclosed or unfolded; become manifest; "The plot developed slowly";
- elaborate by the unfolding of a musical idea and by the working out of the rhythmic and harmonic changes in the theme; "develop the melody and change the key"
- expand in the form of a series; "Develop the function in the following form"
- grow, progress, unfold, or evolve through a process of evolution, natural growth, differentiation, or a conducive environment; "A flower developed on the branch"; "The country developed into a mighty superpower"; "The embryo develops into a fetus"; "This situation has developed over a long time"
- gain through experience; "I acquired a strong aversion to television"; "Children must develop a sense of right and wrong"; "Dave developed leadership qualities in his new position"; "develop a passion for painting" (同)acquire, evolve
- grow emotionally or mature; "The child developed beautifully in her new kindergarten"; "When he spent a summer at camp, the boy grew noticeably and no longer showed some of his old adolescent behavior" (同)grow
- generate gradually; "We must develop more potential customers"; "develop a market for the new mobile phone"
- make something new, such as a product or a mental or artistic creation; "Her company developed a new kind of building material that withstands all kinds of weather"; "They developed a new technique"
- make visible by means of chemical solutions; "Please develop this roll of film for me"
- move into a strategically more advantageous position; "develop the rook"
- move ones pieces into strategically more advantageous positions; "Spassky developed quickly"
- processing a photosensitive material in order to make an image visible; "the development and printing of his pictures took only two hours" (同)developing
- a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage); "the development of his ideas took many years"; "the evolution of Greek civilization"; "the slow development of her skill as a writer" (同)evolution
- a state in which things are improving; the result of developing (as in the early part of a game of chess); "after he saw the latest development he changed his mind and became a supporter"; "in chess your should take care of your development before moving your queen"
- act of improving by expanding or enlarging or refining; "he congratulated them on their development of a plan to meet the emergency"; "they funded research and development"
- (music) the section of a composition or movement (especially in sonata form) where the major musical themes are developed and elaborated
- a district that has been developed to serve some purpose; "such land is practical for small park developments"
- a recent event that has some relevance for the present situation; "recent developments in Iraq"; "what a revolting development!"
- present oneself formally, as before a (judicial) authority; "He had to appear in court last month"; "She appeared on several charges of theft"
- come into being or existence, or appear on the scene; "Then the computer came along and changed our lives"; "Homo sapiens appeared millions of years ago" (同)come along
- be issued or published; "Did your latest book appear yet?"; "The new Woody Allen film hasnt come out yet" (同)come_out
- seem to be true, probable, or apparent; "It seems that he is very gifted"; "It appears that the weather in California is very bad" (同)seem
- appear as a character on stage or appear in a play, etc.; "Gielgud appears briefly in this movie"; "She appeared in `Hamlet on the London stage"
- come into sight or view; "He suddenly appeared at the wedding"; "A new star appeared on the horizon"
- formal attendance (in court or at a hearing) of a party in an action (同)appearing, coming into court
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression; "they try to keep up appearances"; "that ceremony is just for show" (同)show
- outward or visible aspect of a person or thing (同)visual aspect
- the act of appearing in public view; "the rookie made a brief appearance in the first period"; "it was Bernhardts last appearance in America"
- a mental representation; "I tried to describe his appearance to the police"
- the event of coming into sight
- a stage of technological development or innovation; "the third generation of computers"
- the normal time between successive generations; "they had to wait a generation for that prejudice to fade"
- the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production (同)multiplication, propagation
- the production of heat or electricity; "dams were built for the generation of electricity"
- group of genetically related organisms constituting a single step in the line of descent
- (今まではなかったが)…‘を'『生じさせる』,‘を'現す / …‘を'『発展させる』,伸ばす,成長させる / 〈病気・悪習など〉‘に'だんだん感染する,かかりはじめる,‘を'発病させる / 〈資源など〉‘を'『開発する』 / …‘を'十分に考える,〈議論・主題など〉‘を'展開する / 〈フイルム〉‘を'現像する / 〈ないもの・隠れているものが〉『現れる』,明らかになる / (…から…に)『発展する』,発育する《+『from』+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈フイルムが〉現像される
- 〈U〉〈C〉『発達』,発展,発育,成長;『開発』;進化 / 〈U〉(写真の)現像 / 〈C〉発達(発展)の結果できたもの / 〈C〉開発した土地(地区);(特に)住宅団地(housing development) / 〈C〉(最近の)でき事,新事実
- 『姿を現す』,出現する / 〈本・記事などが〉公になる,出版される / (劇などに)出演する;(法廷などに)出廷する,出頭する / (…のように)『見える』,『思われる』
- 〈C〉『現れること』,出現;出演,出廷;出版,発刊 / 〈U〉〈C〉『外観』,見かけ,風さい(outward look) / 《複数形で》形勢
- 〈C〉《the ~》《集合的に》《単数扱い》『同時代の人人』,[同]世代 / 〈C〉〈U〉(家の)『一代』 / 〈C〉世代(ある代の出生から次の代の出生までの期間,約30年) / 〈U〉(電気などの)『発生』,生成《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Antimicrobial resistance and its association with tolerance to heavy metals in agriculture production.
- Yu Z1, Gunn L1, Wall P1, Fanning S2.
- Food microbiology.Food Microbiol.2017 Jun;64:23-32. doi: 10.1016/j.fm.2016.12.009. Epub 2016 Dec 19.
- Antimicrobial resistance is a recognized public health challenge that since its emergence limits the therapeutic options available to veterinarians and clinicians alike, when treatment is warranted. This development is further compounded by the paucity of new antibiotics. The agri-food industry bene
- PMID 28213031
- Toddlers' action prediction: Statistical learning of continuous action sequences.
- Monroy CD1, Gerson SA2, Hunnius S3.
- Journal of experimental child psychology.J Exp Child Psychol.2017 May;157:14-28. doi: 10.1016/j.jecp.2016.12.004. Epub 2017 Jan 16.
- The current eye-tracking study investigated whether toddlers use statistical information to make anticipatory eye movements while observing continuous action sequences. In two conditions, 19-month-old participants watched either a person performing an action sequence (Agent condition) or a self-prop
- PMID 28103496
- Emergence of electronic cigarette use in US adolescents and the link to traditional cigarette use.
- Lanza ST1, Russell MA2, Braymiller JL3.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2017 Apr;67:38-43. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2016.12.003. Epub 2016 Dec 9.
- BACKGROUND: Electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) are increasingly used by US adolescents and may be a gateway to traditional cigarette use. We examine rates of both products by age and examine differences in age-varying rates by sex and race/ethnicity.METHODS: Data are from the 2014 National Youth T
- PMID 27988415
- Parenting in infancy and self-regulation in preschool: an investigation of the role of attachment history.
- Birmingham RS1, Bub KL2, Vaughn BE3.
- Attachment & human development.Attach Hum Dev.2017 Apr;19(2):107-129. doi: 10.1080/14616734.2016.1259335. Epub 2016 Nov 29.
- Parenting and attachment are critical in the emergence of self-regulation (SR) in preschool. However, most studies use general indexes of parenting quality, failing to explore the unique contributions of sensitivity and home quality to SR. Further, the nature of the interplay between parenting and a
- PMID 27894211
- Evolution of Anisotropic Displacement Parameters and Superconductivity with Chemical Pressure in BiS<sub>2</sub>-Based REO<sub>0.5</sub>F<sub>0.5</sub>BiS<sub>2</sub>(RE = La, Ce, Pr, and Nd)
- 発作時脳波で確認されたAnoxic-epileptic seizuresの1例
- About emergence 「多様な個」によって構成される組織において、個の相互作用により 「個の力の総和を超える力」が生まれること、それが『創発：emergence』です。 戦略立案から実行まで組織における全ての人的プロセスの変革 ...
- emergenceとは。意味や和訳。[名][U]1 出現，発生；（困難・逆境からの）脱出the emergence of a prosperous nation out of the war's devastation戦争による荒廃からの富裕国家の出現.2 《生物》（昆虫の）羽化.3 [C]《植物》毛状体 ...
- The ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome appears to be due to increased capillary permeability triggered by excessive release of one or more vasoactive substances secreted during maturation and luteinization of multiple follicles.(uptodate)(OHSSは、多数の卵胞が成熟し黄体となる過程で放出されるいくつかの血管作動性物質の過剰な放出が引き金となり、毛細血管の透過性が増加することによると思われる。)
- 発達/発育させる、発展させる(from, into)。(生)発生させる、進化させる
- buildup, deployment, development, developmental, emergence, engender, evolution, expand, exploit, exploitation, generate, generation, growth, occur, occurrence, onset, transpire, unfold
- growth and development
- affect、commence、commencement、develop、development、developmental、emergence、engender、episode、event、generate、generation、initiate、initiation、institute、mount、occur、occurrence、pathogenesis、start、symptom onset、transpire
- advent, appear, appearance, arrival, develop, development, developmental, emerge, emergence, engender, event, frequency, generate, generation, incidence, incidence rate, incident, manifestation, occur, onset, transpire