- of or being or relating to or involving cognition; "cognitive psychology"; "cognitive style"
- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged; "the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"; "she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own" (同)acknowledgment, acknowledgement
- (biology) the ability of one molecule to attach to another molecule that has a complementary shape; "molecular recognition drives all of biology, for instance, hormone and receptor or antibody-antigen interactions or the organization of molecules into lar
- designation by the chair granting a person the right to speak in a deliberative body; "he was unable to make his motion because he couldnt get recognition by the chairman"
- approval; "give her recognition for trying"; "he was given credit for his work"; "give her credit for trying" (同)credit
- the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering; "a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"; "experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by t (同)identification
- an acceptance (as of a claim) as true and valid; "the recognition of the Rio Grande as a boundary between Mexico and the United States"
- the explicit and formal acknowledgement of a government or of the national independence of a country; "territorial disputes were resolved in Guatemalas recognition of Belize in 1991"
- having knowledge of; "he had no awareness of his mistakes"; "his sudden consciousness of the problem he faced"; "their intelligence and general knowingness was impressive" (同)consciousness, cognizance, cognisance, knowingness
- state of elementary or undifferentiated consciousness; "the crash intruded on his awareness" (同)sentience
- recognize with gratitude; be grateful for
- increase the value of; "The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark" (同)apprize, apprise
- gain in value; "The yen appreciated again!" (同)apprize, apprise, revalue
- be fully aware of; realize fully; "Do you appreciate the full meaning of this letter?" (同)take account
- a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained (同)realisation
- the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer (同)realisation
- making real or giving the appearance of reality (同)realisation, actualization, actualisation
- something that is made real or concrete; "the victory was the realization of a whole years work" (同)realisation, fruition
- a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer (同)realisation
- coming to understand something clearly and distinctly; "a growing realization of the risk involved"; "a sudden recognition of the problem he faced"; "increasing recognition that diabetes frequently coexists with other chronic diseases" (同)realisation, recognition
- an increase in price or value; "an appreciation of 30% in the value of real estate"
- understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something; "he has a good grasp of accounting practices" (同)grasp, hold
- an expression of gratitude; "he expressed his appreciation in a short note"
- exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate)
- perceive to be the same (同)recognise
- show approval or appreciation of; "My work is not recognized by anybody!"; "The best student was recognized by the Dean" (同)recognise
- be fully aware or cognizant of (同)recognise, realize, realise, agnize, agnise
- a way of conceiving something; "Luther had a new perception of the Bible"
- knowledge gained by perceiving; "a man admired for the depth of his perception"
- the process of perceiving
- a cognitive scientist who studies the neurophysiological foundations of mental phenomena
- cognitive processes that presuppose the availability of knowledge and put it to use
- (それであること)『見て気がつくこと』,見覚え / (特に,正当・妥当であるとの)(‥の)『承認』《+of』+『名』》 / (業績・貢献などを)認めること,(…の)表彰《+『of』+『名』》
- 〈よさ・価値など〉'を'『認める』,認識する,…‘の'よさを認める / 〈作品など〉'を'『味わう』,鑑賞する / 〈好意など〉'を'感謝する,ありがたく思う / 〈相場・価格〉'を'上げる;…‘の'価格(相場)を上げる / 相場(価格,評価)が上がる
- 〈U〉(…を)『正しく認識すること』,(…の)識別,評価《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《時にan~》(文学・芸術などの)理解,鑑賞;批評,論評《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…に対する)感謝《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《時にa~》(価格の)騰貴
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Hesperidin, a citrus flavonoid, protects against l-methionine-induced hyperhomocysteinemia by abrogation of oxidative stress, endothelial dysfunction and neurotoxicity in Wistar rats.
- Hemanth Kumar B1,2, Dinesh Kumar B3, Diwan PV1,4.
- Pharmaceutical biology.Pharm Biol.2017 Dec;55(1):146-155. Epub 2016 Sep 27.
- CONTEXT: Hesperidin (HSP), a flavanoglycone found in citrus fruits, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties.OBJECTIVE: This study evaluates the protective effect of HSP on l-methionine-induced hyperhomocysteinemia (HHcy) in rats.MATERIALS AND METHODS: Male Wistar rats were
- PMID 27677544
- Prefrontal Cortex GABAergic Deficits and Circuit Dysfunction in the Pathophysiology and Treatment of Chronic Stress and Depression.
- Ghosal S1, Hare B1, Duman RS1.
- Current opinion in behavioral sciences.Curr Opin Behav Sci.2017 Apr;14:1-8.
- Psychiatric diseases, notably major depression, are associated with imbalance of excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmission within the prefrontal cortex (PFC) and related limbic brain circuitry. In many cases these illnesses are precipitated or exacerbated by chronic stress, which also alters excit
- PMID 27812532
- Planning sentences while doing other things at the same time: effects of concurrent verbal and visuospatial working memory load.
- Klaus J1, Mädebach A1, Oppermann F1, Jescheniak JD1.
- Quarterly journal of experimental psychology (2006).Q J Exp Psychol (Hove).2017 Apr;70(4):811-831. Epub 2016 Apr 12.
- This study investigated to what extent advance planning during sentence production is affected by a concurrent cognitive load. In two picture-word interference experiments in which participants produced subject-verb-object sentences while ignoring auditory distractor words, we assessed advance plann
- PMID 26985697
- The relationship between non-symbolic multiplication and division in childhood.
- McCrink K1, Shafto P2, Barth H3.
- Quarterly journal of experimental psychology (2006).Q J Exp Psychol (Hove).2017 Apr;70(4):686-702. Epub 2016 Mar 8.
- Children without formal education in addition and subtraction are able to perform multi-step operations over an approximate number of objects. Further, their performance improves when solving approximate (but not exact) addition and subtraction problems that allow for inversion as a shortcut (e.g.,
- PMID 26880261
- No more A than B構文の認知言語学的・語用論的分析
- 廣田 篤
- 人間社会環境研究 (30), 23-29, 2015-09-28
- In this paper, we will investigate in detail the nature of the No more A than B construction. First, we will see this construction classified into several categories based on the formal differences am …
- NAID 120005656709
- 中谷 博美
- 人間社会環境研究 (30), 11-22, 2015-09-28
- … This paper proposes that tag questions have a recursive structure as a portion of fractal organization based on anchoring (Langacker 2009, to appear), which is reflective of their function for reanalysis and implies cognitive mode shift (Nakamura 2012) motivated by intersubjectivity (Verhagen 2007). …
- NAID 120005656708
- 初等中等教育における認知的葛藤を伴う教材の必要性に関する検討 (教育フロンティア研究会 教育一般)
- 白濱 弘幸,山岡 武邦,細田 宏樹
- 電気学会研究会資料. FIE 2015(11-22), 45-48, 2015-09-05
- NAID 40020600644
- 櫻井 孝
- 内分泌・糖尿病・代謝内科 = Endocrinology, diabetology & metabolism 41(3), 254-260, 2015-09
- NAID 40020603929
- cognitive 【形】 認識[認知]力[作用]の 経験[事実]的知識に基づいた - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- cognitiveとは。意味や和訳。[形容詞]1 認識の[に関する]；認識による；経験的知識に基づくcognitive powers認識力.2 (感情的・意志的作用とは対照的に，知覚・記憶・判断・推理などの)知的・精神的作用の[に関する].cognitively [副詞 ...
- Homo sapiens' survival is founded in their filling an evolutionary niche referred to as the cognitive niche. —Daniel Grassam, Skeptical Inquirer, July/August 2001 Researchers are debating whether heading balls can dent the cognitive skills of young soccer players for life.
- cognitive symptom、neurobehavioral manifestation