- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged; "the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"; "she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own" (同)acknowledgment, acknowledgement
- (biology) the ability of one molecule to attach to another molecule that has a complementary shape; "molecular recognition drives all of biology, for instance, hormone and receptor or antibody-antigen interactions or the organization of molecules into lar
- designation by the chair granting a person the right to speak in a deliberative body; "he was unable to make his motion because he couldnt get recognition by the chairman"
- approval; "give her recognition for trying"; "he was given credit for his work"; "give her credit for trying" (同)credit
- the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering; "a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"; "experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by t (同)identification
- an acceptance (as of a claim) as true and valid; "the recognition of the Rio Grande as a boundary between Mexico and the United States"
- the explicit and formal acknowledgement of a government or of the national independence of a country; "territorial disputes were resolved in Guatemalas recognition of Belize in 1991"
- recognize with gratitude; be grateful for
- increase the value of; "The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark" (同)apprize, apprise
- gain in value; "The yen appreciated again!" (同)apprize, apprise, revalue
- be fully aware of; realize fully; "Do you appreciate the full meaning of this letter?" (同)take account
- a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained (同)realisation
- the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer (同)realisation
- making real or giving the appearance of reality (同)realisation, actualization, actualisation
- something that is made real or concrete; "the victory was the realization of a whole years work" (同)realisation, fruition
- a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer (同)realisation
- coming to understand something clearly and distinctly; "a growing realization of the risk involved"; "a sudden recognition of the problem he faced"; "increasing recognition that diabetes frequently coexists with other chronic diseases" (同)realisation, recognition
- an increase in price or value; "an appreciation of 30% in the value of real estate"
- understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something; "he has a good grasp of accounting practices" (同)grasp, hold
- an expression of gratitude; "he expressed his appreciation in a short note"
- exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate)
- perceive to be the same (同)recognise
- show approval or appreciation of; "My work is not recognized by anybody!"; "The best student was recognized by the Dean" (同)recognise
- be fully aware or cognizant of (同)recognise, realize, realise, agnize, agnise
- an act of undue intimacy (同)impropriety, indecorum, liberty
- close or warm friendship; "the absence of fences created a mysterious intimacy in which no one knew privacy" (同)intimacy, closeness
- usualness by virtue of being familiar or well known
- knowledge of an event before it occurs (同)foreknowledge
- (それであること)『見て気がつくこと』,見覚え / (特に,正当・妥当であるとの)(‥の)『承認』《+of』+『名』》 / (業績・貢献などを)認めること,(…の)表彰《+『of』+『名』》
- 〈よさ・価値など〉'を'『認める』,認識する,…‘の'よさを認める / 〈作品など〉'を'『味わう』,鑑賞する / 〈好意など〉'を'感謝する,ありがたく思う / 〈相場・価格〉'を'上げる;…‘の'価格(相場)を上げる / 相場(価格,評価)が上がる
- 〈U〉(…を)『正しく認識すること』,(…の)識別,評価《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《時にan~》(文学・芸術などの)理解,鑑賞;批評,論評《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…に対する)感謝《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《時にa~》(価格の)騰貴
- 〈U〉(物事を)『よく知っていること』,精通していること《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(人に対する)親しさ,親密さ《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉なれなれしさ,ずうずうしさ / 《しばしば複数形で》なれなれしい言動
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Control of Innate Immunity by Memory CD4 T Cells.
- Strutt TM, McKinstry KK, Swain SL.Source, .
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology.Adv Exp Med Biol.2012;780:57-68.
- How memory CD4 T cells contribute to protection upon pathogen -challenge is not fully understood. Beyond traditional helper functions for CD8 T cell and B cell responses, memory CD4 T cells can have a potent impact on the character and a magnitude of inflammatory responses. Here we discuss how memor
- PMID 21842365
- An overlapping syndrome of allergy and immune deficiency in children.
- Szczawinska-Poplonyk A.SourceDepartment of Pediatric Pneumonology, Allergology and Clinical Immunology, Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Szpitalna Street 27/33, 60-572 Poznan, Poland.
- Journal of allergy.J Allergy (Cairo).2012;2012:658279. Epub 2011 Sep 12.
- Recurrent airway inflammations in children are an important clinical problem in pediatric practice. An essential challenge is differentiation between allergic background and immune deficiency, which is a difficult task taking into consideration individual predisposition to atopy, immune system matur
- PMID 21918651
- Nonimmune Cells Contribute to Crosstalk between Immune Cells and Inflammatory Mediators in the Innate Response to Trypanosoma cruzi Infection.
- Aoki MP, Carrera-Silva EA, Cuervo H, Fresno M, Girones N, Gea S.SourceDepartamento de Bioquimica Clinica, Centro de Investigaciones en Bioquimica Clinica e Inmunologia (CIBICI), Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Cientificas y Tecnicas (CONICET), Facultad de Ciencias Quimicas, Universidad Nacional de Cordoba, Cordoba 5000, Argentina.
- Journal of parasitology research.J Parasitol Res.2012;2012:737324. Epub 2011 Aug 18.
- Chagas myocarditis, which is caused by infection with the intracellular parasite Trypanosoma cruzi, remains the major infectious heart disease worldwide. Innate recognition through toll-like receptors (TLRs) on immune cells has not only been revealed to be critical for defense against T. cruzi but h
- PMID 21869919
- Empathy, theory of mind, and individual differences in the appropriation bias among 4- and 5-year-olds.
- Ford RM, Lobao SN, Macaulay C, Herdman LM.SourceSchool of Psychology and Griffith Health Institute, Griffith University, Brisbane 4122, Australia.
- Journal of experimental child psychology.J Exp Child Psychol.2011 Dec;110(4):626-46. Epub 2011 Jul 14.
- Evidence that young children often claim ownership of their partner's contributions to an earlier collaborative activity, the appropriation bias, has been attributed to shared intentionality (Cognitive Development (1998) 13, 91-108). The current investigation explored this notion by examining indivi
- PMID 21757207
- Face Recognition System with Holographic Memory and Stereovision Technology
- Honma Satoshi,Yagisawa Yasuaki,Momose Hidetomo,Sekiguchi Toru
- Jpn J Appl Phys 50(9), 09ME13-09ME13-2, 2011-09-25
- … We have proposed a face recognition system with holographic memory and stereovision technology (FARSHAS). … Using the corrected facial images, we estimated theoretically the error rate of the facial recognition system. …
- NAID 150000057969
- An ILP Formulation of Abductive Inference for Discourse Interpretation
- Naoya Inoue,Kentaro Inui
- 情報処理学会研究報告. 自然言語処理研究会報告 2011-NL-203(3), 1-13, 2011-09-09
- … Our experiments showed that our approach efficiently solved problems of plan recognition and outperforms an existing system for weighted abduction. …
- NAID 110008606702
- Effects of Temperature and Mobile Phase Condition on Chiral Recognition of Poly(l-phenylalanine) Chiral Stationary Phase
- Ohyama Kaname,Oyamada Kana,Kishikawa Naoya,Wada Mitsuhiro,Ohba Yoshihito,Nakashima Kenichiro,Kuroda Naotaka
- Chromatographia 74(5-6), 467-470, 2011-09
- … Based on these changes, the relation between chiral recognition and secondary structure of the peptide selector was discussed. …
- NAID 120003307710
- 和島 英明,堀井 真美子,岩下 清子
- 国際医療福祉大学紀要 16(1/2), 6-13, 2011-08-31
- 本研究は、一般高齢者対象の介護予防教室において、運営スタッフが参加者のニーズをどうとらえ、どのような配慮や認識をもって運営しているのか、またそのことが参加者の参加継続とどう関係しているのかを明らかにすることを目的とした。 参加者に対する自記式質問紙調査と教室運営スタッフに対するインタビュー調査を実施した。 調査の結果、参加者は「健康に役立つ」「教室の内容や雰囲気が楽しい」「仲間と一緒に過ごせる(話 …
- NAID 110008609636
- recognition - WordReference English-Japanese Dictionary.
- recognitionとは - 認識・承認の意味を持つ。 人事制度における永年勤続表彰や業績 表彰等の社員表彰制度が、レコグニション制度に相当し、賃金や賞与等の金銭報酬 だけでは...
- 認識 recognition