- undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"; "her fingers felt their way through the string quartet"; "she felt his contempt of her"
- be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state; "My cold is gone--I feel fine today"; "She felt tired after the long hike"; "She felt sad after her loss"
- manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure; "the girls hated it when he tried to sneak a feel"
- an intuitive awareness; "he has a feel for animals" or "its easy when you get the feel of it";
- undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind; "She felt resentful"; "He felt regret" (同)experience
- examine by touch; "Feel this soft cloth!"; "The customer fingered the sweater" (同)finger
- perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles; "He felt the wind"; "She felt an object brushing her arm"; "He felt his flesh crawl"; "She felt the heat when she got out of the car" (同)sense
- be felt or perceived in a certain way; "The ground feels shaky"; "The sheets feel soft"
- find by testing or cautious exploration; "He felt his way around the dark room"
- grope or feel in search of something; "He felt for his wallet"
- have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someones behavior or attitude; "She felt small and insignificant"; "You make me feel naked"; "I made the students feel different about themselves"
- pass ones hands over the sexual organs of; "He felt the girl in the movie theater"
- produce a certain impression; "It feels nice to be home again"
- take up someones soul into heaven; "This is the day when May was assumed into heaven"
- take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect; "His voice took on a sad tone"; "The story took a new turn"; "he adopted an air of superiority"; "She assumed strange manners"; "The gods assume human or animal form in these fables" (同)acquire, adopt, take_on, take
- take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities; "When will the new President assume office?" (同)adopt, take_on, take_over
- take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof; "I assume his train was late" (同)presume, take for granted
- occupy or take on; "He assumes the lotus position"; "She took her seat on the stage"; "We took our seats in the orchestra"; "She took up her position behind the tree"; "strike a pose" (同)take, strike, take_up
- seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as ones right or possession; "He assumed to himself the right to fill all positions in the town"; "he usurped my rights"; "She seized control of the throne after her husband died" (同)usurp, seize, take_over, arrogate
- ponder; reflect on, or reason about; "Think the matter through"; "Think how hard life in Russia must be these days"
- an instance of deliberate thinking; "I need to give it a good think"
- judge or regard; look upon; judge; "I think he is very smart"; "I believe her to be very smart"; "I think that he is her boyfriend"; "The racist conceives such people to be inferior" (同)believe, consider, conceive
- use or exercise the mind or ones power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments; "Ive been thinking all day and getting nowhere" (同)cogitate, cerebrate
- expect, believe, or suppose; "I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel"; "I thought to find her in a bad state"; "he didnt think to find her in the kitchen"; "I guess she is angry at me for standing her up" (同)opine, suppose, imagine, reckon, guess
- be capable of conscious thought; "Man is the only creature that thinks"
- bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation; "She thought herself into a state of panic over the final exam"
- decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting; "Can you think what to do next?"
- dispose the mind in a certain way; "Do you really think so?"
- focus ones attention on a certain state; "Think big"; "think thin"
- have or formulate in the mind; "think good thoughts"
- imagine or visualize; "Just think--you could be rich one day!"; "Think what a scene it must have been!"
- present oneself formally, as before a (judicial) authority; "He had to appear in court last month"; "She appeared on several charges of theft"
- come into being or existence, or appear on the scene; "Then the computer came along and changed our lives"; "Homo sapiens appeared millions of years ago" (同)come along
- be issued or published; "Did your latest book appear yet?"; "The new Woody Allen film hasnt come out yet" (同)come_out
- seem to be true, probable, or apparent; "It seems that he is very gifted"; "It appears that the weather in California is very bad" (同)seem
- appear as a character on stage or appear in a play, etc.; "Gielgud appears briefly in this movie"; "She appeared in `Hamlet on the London stage"
- come into sight or view; "He suddenly appeared at the wedding"; "A new star appeared on the horizon"
- follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer; "When you hear his sermons, you will be able to believe, too"
- be confident about something; "I believe that he will come back from the war" (同)trust
- accept as true; take to be true; "I believed his report"; "We didnt believe his stories from the War"; "She believes in spirits"
- credit with veracity; "You cannot believe this man"; "Should we believe a publication like the National Enquirer?"
- hold in suspicion; believe to be guilty; "The U.S. suspected Bin Laden as the mastermind behind the terrorist attacks"
- someone who is under suspicion
- imagine to be the case or true or probable; "I suspect he is a fugitive"; "I surmised that the butler did it" (同)surmise
- express a supposition; "Let us say that he did not tell the truth"; "Lets say you had a lot of money--what would you do?" (同)say
- without compassionate feelings; "unfeelingly, she required her maid to work on Christmas Day"
- the experiencing of affective and emotional states; "she had a feeling of euphoria"; "he had terrible feelings of guilt"; "I disliked him and the feeling was mutual"
- an intuitive understanding of something; "he had a great feeling for music" (同)intuitive feeling
- a physical sensation that you experience; "he had a queasy feeling"; "I had a strange feeling in my leg"; "he lost all feeling in his arm"
- a fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services
- an interest in land capable of being inherited
- (手・指で)…‘に'『触れる』,触って調べる / (身体で)…‘を'『感じる』(進行形にできない) / (心で)…‘を'『感じる』,意識する / 〈事件・状況など〉‘で'苦しむ,‘から'打撃を受ける(進行形にできない) / …‘と'『思う』,堅く信じる,悟る / …‘が'分かる / 感覚がある,(感触として)感じる / 〈人が〉『感じる』,思う / 《『feel』+『形』》〈物が〉(…の)『感じがする』,(…の)手触りがする / (…を)探る,手探りする《+『around』(『about』)『for』(『after』)+『名』》 / (物のもつ)感触,手(膚)触り / 感じ,気配,ふんい気 / (生まれつきの)感知力,勘 / (…に)触ること《+『of』+『名』》
- (証拠はないが)…'を'『当然のことと思う』,仮定する,推測する(suppose) / 〈役目・任務など〉'を'『引き受ける』〈責任〉'を'『負う』 / 〈人が〉〈ある生活様式・態度〉'を'身につける,とる,〈ある性質・様相など〉'を'帯びる / …‘の'ふりをする,'を'装う(pretend) / …'を'自分のものにする,奪い取る
- 『…‘を'考える』,心に抱く,想像する,思い描く / …‘と'『思う』,信じる,判断する:《think+that 節…であると思う》 / 『…‘を'企てる』,もくろむ / 《英》…を予期する / 《しばしば think oneself の後に形容詞・副詞[句]を伴って》考えて…の状態にする / 『考える』,思う;思案する,熟考する;予期する / (…について)考えること,一考《+about+名》 / 思考の,思考を促す
- 『姿を現す』,出現する / 〈本・記事などが〉公になる,出版される / (劇などに)出演する;(法廷などに)出廷する,出頭する / (…のように)『見える』,『思われる』
- (現実・真実であると)〈事〉'を'『信じる』,信用する / 〈人〉'を'『信じる』,信用する;〈人〉‘の'言ったことを信じる / 《1,2の弱い意味に,同じ文型で用いて》…‘と'『思う』,考える(think) / 信ずる;信仰する
- …らしいと思う,‘の'気配を感じる / 〈人〉‘を'『疑う』,‘に'嫌疑をかける / (否定的な疑い)〈物事〉‘を'『怪しいと思う』,疑う,信用しない / 《話》…‘と'思う / 怪しいと疑う / 〈C〉容疑者 / 怪しい,疑わしい
- (議論のために)…‘と'∴仮定する』,考えてみる;…であるとする / …‘と'『思う』,信じる,想像する / 《suppose+名+to do》《受動態で》(規則・義務・責任などにより)(…することを)〈人〉‘に'予期する,条件づける / 〈物事が〉…‘を'『前提[条件]にする』,必要条件とする,想定する
- 《通例複数形で》(動物の)触角,触手,触毛 / 〈C〉(相手の意向を知るための)探り
- 〈U〉(身体の)『感覚』,触覚 / 《a feeling, the feeling》(…の)感じ,意識《+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈U〉(…に対する)同情,共感《+『for』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》(理性に対して)『感情』,気持ち / 《a feeling, the feeling, one's feeling》(しばしば感じに基づく)意見,感想 / 〈U〉(悪い意味で)興奮 / 感じやすい;情のこもった
- 〈C〉(弁護士などの専門家に払う)(…に対する)『料金』,謝礼,報酬,手数料《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(封建時代に領主から与えられた)領地,封土 / …‘に'料金を払う,謝礼する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Impact of an educational intervention on risks associated with drug injection, and on psychosocial factors (PSF) involved in initiating and maintaining new health behaviors over time.
- Khatmi N1, Dany L2, Ndiaye K3, Carrieri P3, Rojas Castro D4, Roux P3.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2018 Dec;87:222-230. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2018.07.007. Epub 2018 Jul 11.
- PMID 30075405
- Inside the Mind of the Online Health Information Searcher using Think-Aloud Protocol.
- Macias W1, Lee M2, Cunningham N3.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2018 Dec;33(12):1482-1493. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2017.1372040. Epub 2017 Sep 27.
- PMID 28952804
- Movement perceived as chores or a source of joy: a phenomenological-hermeneutic study of physical activity and health.
- Angel S1,2.
- International journal of qualitative studies on health and well-being.Int J Qual Stud Health Well-being.2018 Dec;13(1):1516088. doi: 10.1080/17482631.2018.1516088.
- PMID 30192717
- Sexuality and childbearing as it is experienced by women living with HIV in Sweden: a lifeworld phenomenological study.
- Carlsson-Lalloo E1,2, Berg M1, Mellgren Å2, Rusner M1,3.
- International journal of qualitative studies on health and well-being.Int J Qual Stud Health Well-being.2018 Dec;13(1):1487760. doi: 10.1080/17482631.2018.1487760.
- PMID 29972346
- 洗口液の使用状況および使用感に関するアンケート調査 : 継続使用に影響する要因の分析
- A NOTE ON ENVY AND EARNINGS INEQUALITY UNDER LIMITED LIABILITY CONTRACTS
- The ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome appears to be due to increased capillary permeability triggered by excessive release of one or more vasoactive substances secreted during maturation and luteinization of multiple follicles.(uptodate)(OHSSは、多数の卵胞が成熟し黄体となる過程で放出されるいくつかの血管作動性物質の過剰な放出が引き金となり、毛細血管の透過性が増加することによると思われる。)