- Findings on the frequency of injuries attributable to abuse versus accidents inthe first 36 months of life should be helpful for clinicians evaluating injuries in yound children.
- the decision of a court on issues of fact or law
- something that is found; "the findings in the gastrointestinal tract indicate that he died several hours after dinner"; "an area rich in archaeological findings"
- succeed in reaching; arrive at; "The arrow found its mark"
- come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds; "I feel that he doesnt like me"; "I find him to be obnoxious"; "I found the movie rather entertaining" (同)feel
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with; "We find this idea in Plato"; "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here"; "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day" (同)happen, chance, bump, encounter
- come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost; "Did you find your glasses?"; "I cannot find my gloves!" (同)regain
- obtain through effort or management; "She found the time and energy to take care of her aging parents"; "We found the money to send our sons to college"
- perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place; "I found myself in a difficult situation"; "When he woke up, he found himself in a hospital room"
- an outward appearance; "he made a good impression"; "I wanted to create an impression of success"; "she retained that bold effect in her reproductions of the original painting" (同)effect
- (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster; "the dentist took an impression for use in preparing an inlay"
- an impressionistic portrayal of a person; "he did a funny impression of a politician"
- the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another; "he watched the impression of the seal on the hot wax"
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed; "his impression of her was favorable"; "what are your feelings about the crisis?"; "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"; "I had a feeling that she was lying" (同)feeling, belief, notion, opinion
- all the copies of a work printed at one time; "they ran off an initial printing of 2000 copies" (同)printing
- the reason for a courts judgment (as opposed to the decision itself) (同)ruling
- the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge" (同)legal opinion, judgment, judgement
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my opinion differs from yours"; "I am not of your persuasion"; "what are your thoughts on Haiti?" (同)sentiment, persuasion, view, thought
- a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof; "his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page" (同)view
- explain or interpret something
- a written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material; "he wrote an extended comment on the proposal" (同)commentary
- make or write a comment on; "he commented the paper of his colleague" (同)notice, remark, point_out
- the act of observing; taking a patient look (同)observance, watching
- the act of making and recording a measurement
- a remark expressing careful consideration (同)reflection, reflexion
- facts learned by observing; "he reported his observations to the mayor"
- a finding as to the applicability of a rule of law to particular facts (同)conclusion of law
- a collection of tools and other articles used by an artisan to make jewelry or clothing or shoes
- (偶然に)…‘を'『見つける』(進行形にできない) / …‘を'『見つけだす』,捜しだす(進行形にできない) / 〈今まで知られていない事・物〉‘が'『分かる』,知る,気がつく《+『名』+『out,』+『out』+名》 / 《しばしば受動態で》…‘が'存在することを知る / …‘に'届く,達する / 〈評決・判決〉‘を'下す,裁定する / …‘を'支給する;(…を)…‘に'支給する,供給する(provide)《+『名』+『in』+『名』》 / (特に,貴重な)発見物,掘出し物
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…に与える)『印象,感銘』《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(人・物についての)『感じ』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(漠然とした)感じ,考え / 〈C〉(圧力などでできた)(…の)跡,刻印,印(mark)《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)まね《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉印刷,刷り;(原版の)…刷
- 〈C〉『意見』,見解《複数形で》所信 / 〈C〉《good,bad;high,lowなどの修飾語を伴って》(人・物事に対する)『評仮』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『世論』;(あるグループ全体の)意見
- (…についての)『論評』,解説,注釈,意見《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / うわさ,世評 / (…について)『論評する』,批評する,注釈する,解説する《+『on』(『upon, about』)+『名』》 / 《『comment』+『that節』》…であると論評する,意見を述べる
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…を)『観察』(『注意』)『すること』;(…の)(特に,科学的)観察《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『観察力』,注意力 / 《複数形で》(…について)観察されたもの,(…の)観察記録《+『of』(『on』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉(観察に基づく)発言,意見《『observation on』(『about』)+『名』…についての意見》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Getting Past "g": Testing a New Model of Dementing Processes in Persons Without Dementia.
- Royall DR, Palmer RF.AbstractThe cognitive correlates of functional status are essential to dementia case-finding. The authors have used structural-equation models to explicitly distinguish dementia-relevant variance in cognitive task performance (i.e., δ) from the variance that is unrelated to a dementing process (i.e., g'). Together, g' and δ comprise Spearman's "g." Although δ represents only a small fraction of the total variance in cognitive task performance, it is more strongly associated with dementia severity than is g'. In this analysis, the authors test whether δ can predict future cognitive decline in persons clinically without dementia at baseline. These results have implications for the clinical assessment of dementia and suggest that functional status should assume a more important role.
- The Journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences.J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci.2012 Dec 1;24(1):37-46.
- The cognitive correlates of functional status are essential to dementia case-finding. The authors have used structural-equation models to explicitly distinguish dementia-relevant variance in cognitive task performance (i.e., δ) from the variance that is unrelated to a dementing process (i.e., g').
- PMID 22450612
- Brown tumor mimicking maxillary sinus mucocele as the first manifestation of primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Guldfred LA, Daugaard S, von Buchwald C.SourceCopenhagen University Hospital, ENT Department, Rigshospitalet, Blegdamsvej 9, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2012 Aug;39(4):418-21. Epub 2011 Aug 30.
- We describe the first case of brown tumor mimicking a maxillary sinus mucocele as the first manifestation of the patient's primary hyperparathyroidism. A 34-year old woman presented with a 14 days history of elevation of the right orbit, retrobulbar pain and cheek anesthesia. The CT and MR evaluatio
- PMID 21880446
- Restoration of adipose function in obese glucose-tolerant men following pioglitazone treatment is associated with CCAAT enhancer-binding protein β up-regulation.
- Powell LA, Crowe P, Kankara C, McPeake J, McCance DR, Young IS, Trimble ER, McGinty A.Source*Nutrition and Metabolism Group, Centre for Public Health, Queen's University Belfast, Belfast, U.K.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2012 Aug 1;123(3):135-46.
- Obese AT (adipose tissue) exhibits increased macrophage number. Pro-inflammatory CD16+ peripheral monocyte numbers are also reported to increase with obesity. The present study was undertaken to simultaneously investigate obesity-associated changes in CD16+ monocytes and ATMs (AT macrophages). In ad
- PMID 22309242
- Tap dancing birds: the multimodal mutual courtship display of males and females in a socially monogamous songbird
- Approach for combining physical properties and sensibility for pleasant beverage can-opening sound
- 宮城教育大学紀要 = Bulletin of Miyagi University of Education 50, 109-119, 2016-01-29
- NAID 120005695675
- Characterization of molecular beam epitaxy grown β-Nb
- findingとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U]見いだすこと, 発見；[C]見いだされたもの, 発見物；((しばしば 〜s))拾得物make a great finding in ...…ですごい物を掘り出すFinding is keeping.((ことわざ)) 拾い物はもらい物.2 ((通例 〜s))（調査... - goo ...
- verb (used with object) 1. to come upon by chance; meet with: He found a nickel in the street. 2. to locate, attain, or obtain by search or effort: to find an apartment; to find happiness. 3. to locate or recover (something lost or ...
- fact-findingとは。意味や和訳。[形]実情[現地]調査の. [名][U]実情[現地]調査；調停, 仲裁. - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索サービスです。
- discover、discovery、finding、prove、realize、see、turn out]、understand
find / -name "a*.*"
- grep, locate
- 脳脊髄液 CSF
- new observation