- dance erotically or dance with the pelvis thrust forward; "bump and grind"
- a lump on the body caused by a blow
- knock against with force or violence; "My car bumped into the tree" (同)knock
- a small low-powered electrically powered vehicle driven on a special platform where there are many others to be dodged (同)Dodgem
- a hindrance to speeding created by a crosswise ridge in the surface of a roadway
- increase or raise; "OPEC bumped up the price of oil"
- of very poor quality; flimsy (同)cheap, cheesy, chintzy, crummy, punk, sleazy, tinny
- be lazy or idle; "Her son is just bumming around all day" (同)bum around, bum about, arse around, arse about, fuck off, loaf, frig around, waste one''s time, lounge around, loll, loll around, lounge about
- 衝突;ごつんと当たること / ゴツン,ドスン[という音] / 打ちこぶ / ばたんと,どしんと / …‘に'突き当たる,ぶち当たる;(…に)…'を'突き当てる《+『名』+『on(『against』)+『名』》 / (…に)突き当たる《+『into』(『against』)+『名』》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈車が〉ガタガタ揺れて通る
- なまけ者;浮浪者 / ぶらつく,のらくらする《+『around』+『名』》 / …'を'ねだる,たかる / 非常に悪い,価値のない
Bump or Bumps may refer to:
- A collision or impact
- A raised protrusion on the skin such as a pimple, goose bump, prayer bump, lie bumps, etc.
- 1 Infrastructure and industry
- 2 Math and science
- 3 Culture
- 4 Sports and physical recreation
- 5 Entertainment
- 5.1 Characters
- 5.2 Gaming
- 5.3 Music
- 5.4 Television
- 6 People
- 7 Other
- 8 See also
Infrastructure and industry 
- Bump (road), where two routes both turn in opposite directions at an intersection
- Speed bump, a raised portion of road designed to slow traffic
- Coal mine bump, a seismic jolt occurring within a mine
- Bump (union), in a unionised work environment, a re-assignment of jobs on the basis of seniority
- Bumper (broadcasting), in broadcasting, a brief announcement
- Bump, airline travel slang for the removal of passengers from an overbooked flight
Math and science 
- Bump function, a mathematical function which has a non-empty bounded support
- Bump mapping, a computer graphics technique
- Bumping (chemistry), the irregular boiling of a liquid
- Bump (application), a popular app for the iPhone and Android smartphones which allows users to easily share information over the internet.
- The bumps, a birthday tradition
- Bumpside (or "Bump"), a slang term for 1967–1972 Ford F-Series trucks
- Effective dose (pharmacology) of an illegal substance; most often in reference to cocaine
- Elbow bump, an informal greeting where two people touch, or tap, elbows
- Fist bump, an informal greeting
Sports and physical recreation 
- Bump (football), a body contact alternative to a tackle and shepherding method in Australian Rules Football
- Bumps race, a type of rowing competition
- Bump (professional wrestling), making actual contact with another individual, an object, or the ground
- Bump (game), the basketball elimination game
- Bump the Show (BUMP+), a webseries that follows the stories of three women facing unintended pregnancies
- Bump (dance), a dance from the 1970s disco era
- BUMP (comics), 2007-8 limited edition comic book series
- Bump (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers universe
- Mr. Bump, a Mr. Men character
- Bobby Bumps, from the 1915–1925 silent animated series
- Bump, a pricing game played on The Price Is Right television game show from 1985–91
- Bump (video game), a 2009 casual puzzle game create by Utopian Games
- Bump (album), a jazz album recorded by musician John Scofield in 2000
- "Bump, Bump, Bump", a 2003 single by B2K featuring P. Diddy
- "Bump", a single by Raven-Symoné from This Is My Time
- "Bump", a song by Fun Lovin' Criminals from Loco
- "Bump", a song by Spank Rock from YoYoYoYoYo
- "Bump", a song by Rehab from Graffiti the World
- "The Bump", a 1974 hit single by Kenny (band)
- "The Bump", a song by from Machine Gun (Commodores album)
- "Bump Bump!", 2009 single from BoA
- "Lady Bump", a 1975 solo single from Penny McLean of Silver Convention
- Bump (TV series), a 1990 children's programme featuring an elephant
- Bump!, a Canadian gay and lesbian travel and lifestyle television series
- Bump Elliott (born 1925), American football player and coach
- Bump Hadley (1904–1963), baseball pitcher
- Bump Wills (born 1952), baseball second basemen
- Nate Bump (born 1976), baseball pitcher
- Bumps River, in Centerville, Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA
- Bump fire, in weapon shooting
- Bump gate, drive-through gate used in rural areas
- Bump start, method for starting a motor vehicle
- Bump steer, tendency of a wheel to steer as it moves upwards into jounce
- Lock bumping, a method of lock picking
- Reminiscence bump, in memory
- Thermal bump, in electronics packaging, a thermoelectric device made from thin-film thermoelectric material embedded in flip chip interconnects
- Slang for a shout-out
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Bump"
- All pages with titles containing "Bump"
- Bump and grind (disambiguation)
- Bump and run (disambiguation)
- Bump in the Night (disambiguation)
- Things That Go Bump (disambiguation)
- Bumper (disambiguation)
- Bum (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 新生児および小児の婦人科検査 gynecologic examination of the newborn and child
- 2. 偽髭毛嚢炎 pseudofolliculitis barbae
- 3. 眼瞼炎 blepharitis
- 4. 児童虐待疑いの鑑別診断 differential diagnosis of suspected child abuse
- 5. アキレス腱障害および腱断裂 achilles tendinopathy and tendon rupture
- Addressing fear, fighting complacency.
- Pergam SA1,2,3.
- Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics.Clin Pharmacol Ther.2015 Oct;98(4):359-61. doi: 10.1002/cpt.162. Epub 2015 Aug 29.
- Nature has us wired instinctively to be cautious of things that are unknown or unfamiliar. Children may fear the dark, but even as adults we remain afraid of things that go bump in the night. © 2015, The American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- PMID 26095023
- Tetramethylammonium-Filled Protein Nanopore for Single-Molecule Analysis.
- Wang Y1, Yao F1, Kang XF1.
- Analytical chemistry.Anal Chem.2015 Sep 16. [Epub ahead of print]
- Nanopore technology, as the simplest and most inexpensive single-molecule tool, is being intensively developed. In nanopore stochastic sensing, KCl and NaCl have traditionally been employed as pore-filled electrolytes for recording the change of ion conductance in nanopores triggered by analyte tran
- PMID 26337294
- New Synthetic Routes to Triazolo-Benzodiazepine Analogues: Expanding the Scope of the Bump-and-Hole Approach for Selective BET Bromodomain Inhibition.
- Baud MG, Shiao EL, Zengerle M, Tallant C, Ciulli A.
- Journal of medicinal chemistry.J Med Chem.2015 Sep 14. [Epub ahead of print]
- We describe new synthetic routes developed towards a range of substituted analogues of BET bromodomain inhibitors I-BET762/JQ1 based on the triazolo-benzodiazepine scaffold. These new routes allow for the derivatization of the methoxyphenyl and chlorophenyl rings, in addition to the diazepine ternar
- PMID 26367539
- Perceptions of Older People Regarding Their Vision and Incident Causation.
- Boon MY1, Chu BS, Lee PC, Chiang TJ, Alshamli N, Alghamdi W, Lai J, Yeung W, Bridge C.
- Optometry and vision science : official publication of the American Academy of Optometry.Optom Vis Sci.2015 Sep 11. [Epub ahead of print]
- PURPOSE: It is widely known that visual impairment (VI) is a risk factor for falls, but patients or their eye care practitioners may not recognize other kinds of incidents as being problematic because of their vision. Consequently, older people with VI may have unmet needs for advice on how to carry
- PMID 26367341
- Effect of test structure on electromigration characteristics in three-dimensional through silicon via stacked devices
- Oba Yoshiyuki,De Messemaeker Joke,Tyrovouzi Anna,Miyamori Yuichi,De Vos Joeri,Wang Teng,Beyer Gerald,Beyne Eric,De Wolf Ingrid,Croes Kristof
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(5S), 05EE01, 2015-04-17
- … The resistance of the structures with the TSV and bump connections showed a continuous increase until failure. … For the structures without a bump connection, where only TSV and re-distributed line (RDL) were the electrically connected, the resistance remained constant prior to the final failure. … From cross-sectional analyses after the test, the failure locations were identified at the TSV bottom or at the bump bottom. …
- NAID 150000110595
- Fabrication of carbon nanotube bump interconnects for flexible multilayer substrates
- Fujino Masahisa,Hidenori Terasaka,Suga Tadatomo
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(3), 030205, 2015-02-09
- … Bump-shaped vertically aligned carbon nanotubes were fabricated as bump interconnect structures on flexible substrates for flexible multilayer substrates. …
- NAID 150000110276
- レイヤ間接続を削減した 3 次元 FPGA アーキテクチャの検討
- 趙 謙,尼崎 太樹,飯田 全広,久我 守弘,末吉 敏則
- 情報処理学会研究報告. SLDM, [システムLSI設計技術] 2015-SLDM-169(8), 1-6, 2015-01-22
- … than Moore を代表する技術として 3 次元積層技術が注目を集めている.特に FPGA の 3 次元化は配線短縮,小面積など多くのメリットが存在する.しかし,シリコンレイヤ間を接続する TSV や Micro Bump などの垂直配線は面積オーバーヘッドが大きいため,レイヤ間接続を削減した 3 次元 FPGA アーキテクチャの検討が必要となる.本稿では,空間分散型と機能分散型の 2 方式を提案し評価を行う.この結果,層数を 2 に限定した場合では …
- NAID 110009868140
- In situ observation of ultrasonic flip-chip bonding using high-speed camera
- Shuto Takanori,Asano Tanemasa
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(3), 030204, 2015-01-21
- … of the bump under ultrasonic application is observed. …
- NAID 150000110179
- (打撲による) bump、(はれ物)swelling, lump, wen、(らくだの)hump, (木の)knot, gnarl