- the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning (同)knowledge, noesis
- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged; "the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"; "she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own" (同)acknowledgment, acknowledgement
- (biology) the ability of one molecule to attach to another molecule that has a complementary shape; "molecular recognition drives all of biology, for instance, hormone and receptor or antibody-antigen interactions or the organization of molecules into lar
- designation by the chair granting a person the right to speak in a deliberative body; "he was unable to make his motion because he couldnt get recognition by the chairman"
- approval; "give her recognition for trying"; "he was given credit for his work"; "give her credit for trying" (同)credit
- the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering; "a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"; "experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by t (同)identification
- an acceptance (as of a claim) as true and valid; "the recognition of the Rio Grande as a boundary between Mexico and the United States"
- the explicit and formal acknowledgement of a government or of the national independence of a country; "territorial disputes were resolved in Guatemalas recognition of Belize in 1991"
- having knowledge of; "he had no awareness of his mistakes"; "his sudden consciousness of the problem he faced"; "their intelligence and general knowingness was impressive" (同)consciousness, cognizance, cognisance, knowingness
- state of elementary or undifferentiated consciousness; "the crash intruded on his awareness" (同)sentience
- recognize with gratitude; be grateful for
- increase the value of; "The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark" (同)apprize, apprise
- gain in value; "The yen appreciated again!" (同)apprize, apprise, revalue
- be fully aware of; realize fully; "Do you appreciate the full meaning of this letter?" (同)take account
- a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained (同)realisation
- the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer (同)realisation
- making real or giving the appearance of reality (同)realisation, actualization, actualisation
- something that is made real or concrete; "the victory was the realization of a whole years work" (同)realisation, fruition
- a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer (同)realisation
- coming to understand something clearly and distinctly; "a growing realization of the risk involved"; "a sudden recognition of the problem he faced"; "increasing recognition that diabetes frequently coexists with other chronic diseases" (同)realisation, recognition
- an increase in price or value; "an appreciation of 30% in the value of real estate"
- understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something; "he has a good grasp of accounting practices" (同)grasp, hold
- an expression of gratitude; "he expressed his appreciation in a short note"
- exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate)
- perceive to be the same (同)recognise
- show approval or appreciation of; "My work is not recognized by anybody!"; "The best student was recognized by the Dean" (同)recognise
- be fully aware or cognizant of (同)recognise, realize, realise, agnize, agnise
- a way of conceiving something; "Luther had a new perception of the Bible"
- knowledge gained by perceiving; "a man admired for the depth of his perception"
- the process of perceiving
- knowledge of an event before it occurs (同)foreknowledge
- biometric identification by automatically scanning a persons signature and matching it electronically against a library of known signatures
- 〈U〉認識[作用] / 〈C〉認識(知覚)されたもの
- (それであること)『見て気がつくこと』,見覚え / (特に,正当・妥当であるとの)(‥の)『承認』《+of』+『名』》 / (業績・貢献などを)認めること,(…の)表彰《+『of』+『名』》
- 〈よさ・価値など〉'を'『認める』,認識する,…‘の'よさを認める / 〈作品など〉'を'『味わう』,鑑賞する / 〈好意など〉'を'感謝する,ありがたく思う / 〈相場・価格〉'を'上げる;…‘の'価格(相場)を上げる / 相場(価格,評価)が上がる
- 〈U〉(…を)『正しく認識すること』,(…の)識別,評価《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《時にan~》(文学・芸術などの)理解,鑑賞;批評,論評《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…に対する)感謝《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《時にa~》(価格の)騰貴
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Discriminant analysis of functional optical topography for schizophrenia diagnosis.
- Chuang CC, Nakagome K, Pu S, Lan TH, Lee CY, Sun CW.SourceNational Chiao Tung University, Department of Photonics, Institute of Electro-Optical Engineering and Biomedical Optical Imaging Lab, Hsinchu 30010, Taiwan.
- Journal of biomedical optics.J Biomed Opt.2014 Jan 1;19(1):011006. doi: 10.1117/1.JBO.19.1.011006.
- Abnormal prefrontal function plays a central role in the cognition deficits of schizophrenic patients; however, the character of the relationship between discriminant analysis and prefrontal activation remains undetermined. Recently, evidence of low prefrontal cortex (PFC) activation in individuals
- PMID 23989493
- Cortical thinning and its relation to cognition in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Schuster C, Kasper E, Dyrba M, Machts J, Bittner D, Kaufmann J, Mitchell AJ, Benecke R, Teipel S, Vielhaber S, Prudlo J.SourceGerman Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases, DZNE, Rostock, Germany.
- Neurobiology of aging.Neurobiol Aging.2014 Jan;35(1):240-6. doi: 10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2013.07.020. Epub 2013 Aug 28.
- Clinical, genetic, and pathological findings suggest a close relationship between amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and frontotemporal dementia (FTD). We studied the patterns of cortical atrophy across the spectrum between ALS and ALS-FTD. A surface-based morphometry analysis based on an age- and
- PMID 23992619
- Blood pressure decrease correlates with tau pathology and memory decline in hypertensive elderly.
- Glodzik L, Rusinek H, Pirraglia E, McHugh P, Tsui W, Williams S, Cummings M, Li Y, Rich K, Randall C, Mosconi L, Osorio R, Murray J, Zetterberg H, Blennow K, de Leon M.SourceDepartment of Psychiatry, Center for Brain Health, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA; Department of Radiology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Neurobiology of aging.Neurobiol Aging.2014 Jan;35(1):64-71. doi: 10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2013.06.011. Epub 2013 Aug 19.
- In hypertension (HTN), cerebral blood flow regulation limits are changed, and the threshold for blood pressure (BP) at which perfusion is safely maintained is higher. This shift may increase the brain's vulnerability to lower BP in subjects with vascular disease. We investigated whether longitudinal
- PMID 23969178
- MicroRNAs in Alzheimer's disease: differential expression in hippocampus and cell-free cerebrospinal fluid.
- Müller M, Kuiperij HB, Claassen JA, Küsters B, Verbeek MM.SourceDepartment of Neurology, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Radboud Alzheimer Centre, Radboud University Medical Centre, Nijmegen, the Netherlands; Department of Laboratory Medicine, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Radboud Alzheimer Centre, Radboud University Medical Centre, Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- Neurobiology of aging.Neurobiol Aging.2014 Jan;35(1):152-8. doi: 10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2013.07.005. Epub 2013 Aug 17.
- MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are small, noncoding RNAs that function in complex networks to regulate protein expression. In the brain, they are involved in development and synaptic plasticity. In this study, we aimed to identify miRNAs with a differential expression in either hippocampus or cerebrospinal flui
- PMID 23962497
- コラージュ療法に誘発コラージュ法と認知物語療法を導入した教育プログラム開発研究 : イメージ変化と認知の変化の事例検討
- 招待講演 ダイナミックな心の情報処理を眼球運動に基づき解読する (ヒューマン情報処理)
- 丸山 雅紀
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 114(226), 43-48, 2014-09-25
- NAID 40020225045
- Cognition is an international journal that publishes theoretical and experimental papers on the study of the mind. It covers a wide variety of... ... Five-Year Impact Factor: 2012: 4.585 To calculate the five year Impact Factor, citations ...
- Home About Us Team Demos White Papers Home About Us Team Demos White Papers Intelligent dialogue is coming to a device near you. The age of conversing with machines has arrived...
- cognitionとは。意味や和訳。[名]((形式))1 [U]認識（作用）, 認知, 知覚.2 認識[認知]されたもの.cog・ni・tion・al[形] - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索サービスです。
- 認識 recognition
- agnosia、cognitive deficit、cognitive disorder、cognitive disturbance、cognitive dysfunction、cognitive impairment