- the act of admitting someone to enter; "the surgery was performed on his second admission to the clinic" (同)admittance
- an acknowledgment of the truth of something
- serve as a means of entrance; "This ticket will admit one adult to the show"
- declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of; "He admitted his errors"; "She acknowledged that she might have forgotten" (同)acknowledge
- afford possibility; "This problem admits of no solution"; "This short story allows of several different interpretations" (同)allow
- allow to enter; grant entry to; "We cannot admit non-members into our club building"; "This pipe admits air" (同)allow in, let in, intromit
- allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of; "admit someone to the profession"; "She was admitted to the New Jersey Bar" (同)let in, include
- give access or entrance to; "The French doors admit onto the yard"
- receive (a report) officially, as from a committee
- admit into a group or community; "accept students for graduate study"; "Well have to vote on whether or not to admit a new member" (同)admit, take, take_on
- give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to; "I cannot accept your invitation"; "I go for this resolution" (同)consent, go for
- tolerate or accommodate oneself to; "I shall have to accept these unpleasant working conditions"; "I swallowed the insult"; "She has learned to live with her husbands little idiosyncrasies" (同)live with, swallow
- be designed to hold or take; "This surface will not take the dye" (同)take
- receive willingly something given or offered; "The only girl who would have him was the millers daughter"; "I wont have this dog in my house!"; "Please accept my present" (同)take, have
- be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal; "The cow accepted the bull"
- consider or hold as true; "I cannot accept the dogma of this church"; "accept an argument"
- react favorably to; consider right and proper; "People did not accept atonal music at that time"; "We accept the idea of universal health care"
- (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other; "the voltage divider consisted of a series of fixed resistors"
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times (同)serial, serial publication
- (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams; "the visiting team swept the series"
- a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection; "the Post Office issued a series commemorating famous American entertainers"; "his coin collection included the complete series of
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
- put into a trance (同)spellbind
- the act of entering; "she made a grand entrance" (同)entering, entry, ingress, incoming
- something that provides access (to get in or get out); "they waited at the entrance to the garden"; "beggars waited just outside the entryway to the cathedral" (同)entranceway, entryway, entry, entree
- a movement into or inward (同)entering
- accept as legally binding and valid; "acknowledge the deed"
- report the receipt of; "The program committee acknowledged the submission of the authors of the paper" (同)receipt
- express obligation, thanks, or gratitude for; "We must acknowledge the kindness she showed towards us" (同)recognize, recognise
- accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority; "The Crown Prince was acknowledged as the true heir to the throne"; "We do not recognize your gods" (同)recognize, recognise, know
- the act of admitting someone again; "the surgery was performed on his readmission to the clinic"
- 〈U〉(場所・学校・会などへ)『入ることを許すこと』,入場(入学,入会)許可,(…へ)入る権利《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…への)入場料,入学(入会)金《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(事実・誤りなどを)認めること,白状,容器
- (場所・会・学校などへ)…'を'『入れる』,‘に'入ることを許す《+『名』+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / 〈事実・要求・誤りなど〉'を'『認める』,受け入れる / 〈場所・建物などが〉〈人・物〉'を'収容できる
- (喜んで)〈物〉'を'『受け取る』,〈事〉'を'受け入れる / 〈提案・決定など〉'を'受諾する,〈事態・運命など〉に従う;(特に)…‘に'しかたなく同意する / 〈弁解・説明・理論など〉'を'『認める』,容認する / 〈責任・任務など〉'を'『引き受ける』 / 〈人〉'を'受け入れる,仲間(身内)に入れる / 〈手形〉'を'引き受ける
- (関連のあるもの・同種のものの)(規則的な)『連続』,一続き《+『of』+『名』》 / (同種の貨幣・切手などの)一組(set)《+『of』+『名』》 / (テレビ番組などの)連続物;(出版物の)双書,シリーズ / (電気の)直列 / (電気が)直列の
- 〈C〉(建物・場所などの)『入り口』,玄関;(…への)入り口《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(場所・建物・学校・会社などへ)『入ること』,入場《+『to』(『into,on,upon』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉(新しい生活・職務などに)つくこと,入ること《+『on』(『upon, into』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…へ)入る権利(資格)《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》
- 〈人が〉…'を'『認める』,承認する / 〈手紙・贈物など〉'を'受け取ったことを知らせる / 〈親切など〉‘に'礼を言う,感謝する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D predicts the short-term outcomes of Chinese patients with acute ischaemic stroke.
- Tu WJ, Zhao SJ, Xu DJ, Chen H.Source‡Department of Neurology, China Rehabilitation Research Center, Beijing, P.R. China.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2014 Mar 1;126(5):339-46. doi: 10.1042/CS20130284.
- Low vitamin D levels have been reported to contribute to the risk of cardiovascular events and mortality, especially stroke. In the present study we therefore evaluated the short-term prognostic value of serum 25(OH)D (25-hydroxyvitamin D) in Chinese patients with AIS (acute ischaemic stroke). From
- PMID 24020395
- Long-acting injectable depot naltrexone use in the Veterans' Health Administration: A national study.
- Marienfeld C, Iheanacho T, Issa M, Rosenheck RA.SourceYale University School of Medicine, West Haven, CT, USA. Electronic address: Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2014 Feb;39(2):434-8. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2013.05.006. Epub 2013 May 21.
- INTRODUCTION: Alcohol use disorders affect millions, but few utilize medications. This paper examines factors contributing to the use of long-acting injectable depot naltrexone (LADN) in a large patient population.METHODS: Bivariate analysis, stepwise multivariate logistic regression, and multivaria
- PMID 23790742
- Alcohol and drug use disorders among homeless veterans: Prevalence and association with supported housing outcomes.
- Tsai J, Kasprow WJ, Rosenheck RA.SourceVA New England Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Center, 950 Campbell Ave., 151D, West Haven, CT 06516, USA; Department of Psychiatry, Yale School of Medicine, 333 Cedar St., New Haven, CT 06510, USA. Electronic address: Jack.Tsai@yale.edu.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2014 Feb;39(2):455-60. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2013.02.002. Epub 2013 Feb 16.
- This study examines the prevalence of alcohol and drug disorders among homeless veterans entering the Housing and Urban Development-Veterans Affairs Supported Housing (HUD-VASH) program and its association with both housing and clinical outcomes. A total of 29,143 homeless veterans were categorized
- PMID 23490136
- The role of the thalamus in recovery from tactile extinction and crossed tactile extinction.
- Asada T, Takeda K, Okiyama R, Isozaki E, Fukuyama H.Sourcea Department of Brain Functional Imaging, Human Brain Research Center , Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine , Kyoto , Japan.
- Neurocase.Neurocase.2014 Feb;20(1):37-41. doi: 10.1080/13554794.2012.732082. Epub 2012 Oct 18.
- A 68-year-old man had a cerebral infarction affecting the right parietal lobe, right insula, and the left prefrontal region. On admission, left hand tactile extinction was noted when the hands were placed both in anatomical and crossed positions, but was noted only in crossed positions from day 20 a
- PMID 23075220
- 管理栄養士養成課程の学生におけるクリティカルシンキング能力 : 家庭環境や入学前・後の学習に着目して
- 帝塚山大学現代生活学部紀要 = Journal of Contemporary Human Life Science, Tezukayama University (12), 15-23, 2016-02
- NAID 40020728405
- 臨床研究 腹膜外腔アプローチ 単孔式腹腔鏡下鼠径ヘルニア修復術に対する2泊3日クリニカルパスの有用性
- 討論 保護者制度廃止後の医療保護入院における内縁関係の扱いについて
- Combination of Urinary Biomarkers Improves Early Detection of Acute Kidney Injury in Patients With Heart Failure
- 3 [U][C]（罪・誤り・犯罪などの）自白, 自供, 告白((of ...))；（…したと）認めること((that節)). his admission of guilt（彼が自分の罪を認めたこと）などではadmittanceは用いない by [on] one's own admission 自ら認める ...
- Directed by Paul Weitz. With Tina Fey, Paul Rudd, Nat Wolff, Gloria Reuben. A Princeton admissions officer who is up for a major promotion takes a professional risk after she meets a college-bound alternative school kid who just ...
- Admission definition, the act of allowing to enter; entrance granted by permission, by provision or existence of pecuniary means, or by the removal of obstacles: the admission of aliens into a country. See more. Dictionary.com Day ...
- A 27-year-old woman is admitted to the emergency department complaining of pain across her back.(背中に広がる痛みを訴えて、27歳の女性が救急部に運ばれてきた(？))
- He admitted to having at least one seizure in the OR(operating room) that was so brief that no one observed it.(彼は手術室で少なくとも一度はてんかん発作を起こしたことを告白した。そしてそれは非常に短くて誰も気づかなかった。)
- It is not a rare disease; in one series it accounted for between 5 and 24 admissions per year at a pediatric hospital.(HIM.2128)
- a line of、a sequence of、a series of、barrage、consecutive、continually、continue、continuous、lineage、paradigmatic、sequence、sequential、serial、strain、system