- Patients with diaastolic heart failure have a preserved ejection fraction, which is a measure of systolic function.
- have certain dimensions; "This table surfaces measures 20inches by 36 inches"
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify (同)quantity, amount
- any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; "the situation called for strong measures"; "the police took steps to reduce crime" (同)step
- a container of some standard capacity that is used to obtain fixed amounts of a substance
- musical notation for a repeating pattern of musical beats; "the orchestra omitted the last twelve bars of the song" (同)bar
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk" (同)evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value
- determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall" (同)mensurate, measure out
- established or well-known or widely recognized as a model of authority or excellence; "a standard reference work"; "the classical argument between free trade and protectionism"
- the value behind the money in a monetary system (同)monetary standard
- a board measure = 1980 board feet
- any distinctive flag (同)banner
- an upright pole or beam (especially one used as a support); "distance was marked by standards every mile"; "lamps supported on standards provided illumination"
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated; "the schools comply with federal standards"; "they set the measure for all subsequent work" (同)criterion, measure, touchstone
- conforming to the established language usage of educated native speakers; "standard English" (American); "received standard English is sometimes called the Kings English" (British) (同)received
- regularly and widely used or sold; "a standard size"; "a stock item" (同)stock
- commonly used or supplied; "standard procedure"; "standard car equipment"
- conforming to or constituting a standard of measurement or value; or of the usual or regularized or accepted kind; "windows of standard width"; "standard sizes"; "the standard fixtures"; "standard brands"; "standard operating procedure"
- refer to; "he referenced his colleagues work" (同)cite
- the act of referring or consulting; "reference to an encyclopedia produced the answer" (同)consultation
- the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression; the class of objects that an expression refers to; "the extension of `satellite of Mars is the set containing only Demos and Phobos" (同)denotation, extension
- a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to; "he carried an armful of references back to his desk"; "he spent hours looking for the source of that quotation" (同)source
- the relation between a word or phrase and the object or idea it refers to; "he argued that reference is a consequence of conditioned reflexes"
- regard or consider in a specific way; "I treated his advances as a joke"
- provide treatment for; "The doctor treated my broken leg"; "The nurses cared for the bomb victims"; "The patient must be treated right away or she will die"; "Treat the infection with antibiotics" (同)care_for
- an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
- interact in a certain way; "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently" (同)handle, do by
- engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement; "they had to treat with the King"
- provide with a gift or entertainment; "Grandmother always treated us to the circus"; "I like to treat myself to a day at a spa when I am depressed"
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time); "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds" (同)gauge, approximate, guess, judge
- a judgment of the qualities of something or somebody; "many factors are involved in any estimate of human life"; "in my estimation the boy is innocent" (同)estimation
- the respect with which a person is held; "they had a high estimation of his ability" (同)estimation
- an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth; "an estimate of what it would cost"; "a rough idea how long it would take" (同)estimation, approximation, idea
- a statement indicating the likely cost of some job; "he got an estimate from the car repair shop"
- fix in scope; fix the boundaries of; "the tree determines the border of the property"
- find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time" (同)check, find_out, see, ascertain, watch, learn
- establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study; "find the product of two numbers"; "The physicist who found the elusive particle won the Nobel Prize" (同)find, find_out, ascertain
- fix conclusively or authoritatively; "set the rules" (同)set
- shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion" (同)shape, mold, influence, regulate
- the act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule; "the measurements were carefully done"; "his mental measurings proved remarkably accurate" (同)measuring, measure, mensuration
- the rhythmic arrangement of syllables (同)metrical, metric
- 〈U〉(測って得た)『寸法』,『分量』,広さ,重さ / 〈C〉(インチ・グラムの)『度量の単位』 / 〈U〉度量法,測瀬法 / 〈C〉『計量器具』(物差し,巻き尺,ますなど) / 〈C〉(判断・評価などの)基準,尺度(standard)《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉限界,限度(limit) / 〈U〉《時にa~》ある程度,度合いの(の・・・)《+『of』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》『手段』,方法;対策,処置 / 〈C〉法案,法令,条例 / 〈C〉(音楽の)小節(bar);リズム,拍子 / 〈U〉(詩の)韻の)韻律,格調;詩脚,歩脚(foot) / 〈大きさ・広さ・量など〉‘を'『測る』 / 〈インチ・グラムなどが〉…‘を'測る単位である / …‘を'慎重に考える,判断する / 《数量を表す副詞的用事の名詞[句]を伴って》(…の)長さ(広さ,重さなど)がある / 測る,測定する
- 〈C〉〈U〉『標準』,基準,水準,規範 / 〈C〉(度量衡の)基本単位 / 〈U〉〈C〉(貨幣制度の)本位 / 〈C〉旗,軍旗;(主義・主張などの)旗じるし / 〈C〉支桂,ランプ台,しょく台 / 『標準の』,標準的な / 定評のある,権威のある
- 〈U〉(…へ)『言及すること』,(…の)話に触れること《+『to』+『名』》;〈C〉言及した事柄 / 〈U〉(…を)『参照すること』,参考《+『to』+『名』》;〈C〉(本などの)出典,参考書;(出典などの)注記 / 〈C〉(人物・才能などの)証明書;身元保証人,照会先
- 《様態を表す副詞[句]を伴って》〈人・動物など〉‘を'『扱う』,待遇する・(…と)…‘を'『見なす』 (regard)《+名+as+名(形)》・〈問題など〉‘を'『扱う』,論じる・〈病人・病気など〉‘を'『治療する』,処理する・(化学薬品などで)…を処理する《+名+with+名》・(…を)〈人〉におごる,ごちそうする《+名〈人〉+to+名》・〈本・講義などが〉(問題などを)『扱う』,論じる《+of+名》・『おごる』,勘定をもつ・《文》(妥結・和解のために)(…と)交渉する,談判する《+with+名》・(思いがけなく)喜び(楽しみ)を与えてくれるもの・(めったにない)楽しみ・《one's treat》おごること,おごる番
- …‘を'『見積る』,概算する / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈人物・状況など〉‘を'『評価する』・判断する / (…を)見積る《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(寸法・数量・価値などの)『見積り』,概算,評価[額];見積書《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉評価,評定《+『of』+『名』》
- (前もって)…‘を'『決定する』,はっきりさせる / …‘を'『決心する』,決意する / 《『determine』+『名』+『to』 do》〈物事が〉(…することを)〈人〉‘に'決心させる』,決意させる / …‘を'『左右する』,決定づける / 〈数量・位置・速度など〉‘を'測定する,確認する / (…を)決心する,決定する《+『on』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- 〈U〉『測定』,測量 / 〈C〉《複数形で》『寸法』 / 〈U〉測定法,測量法
- 液量(gallon, pintのように液体を量る単位)
- 正確に測った / 慎重な,考慮した / 韻をふんだ,律動的な
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Use of foreign-educated nurses and patient satisfaction in U.S. hospitals.
- Mazurenko O1, Menachemi N.
- Health care management review.Health Care Manage Rev.2016 Jul 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- PURPOSE: In the context of value-based purchasing, this study examines the association between the utilization of foreign-educated registered nurses (RNs) and patient satisfaction among U.S. acute care hospitals.DATA SOURCES/STUDY SETTING: We utilized data from the Hospital Consumer Assessment of He
- PMID 26131608
- Approaches, tools and methods used for setting priorities in health research in the 21(st) century.
- Yoshida S1.
- Journal of global health.J Glob Health.2016 Jun;6(1):010507. doi: 10.7189/jogh.06.010507.
- BACKGROUND: Health research is difficult to prioritize, because the number of possible competing ideas for research is large, the outcome of research is inherently uncertain, and the impact of research is difficult to predict and measure. A systematic and transparent process to assist policy makers
- PMID 26401271
- A novel ultra-performance liquid chromatography hyphenated with quadrupole time of flight mass spectrometry method for rapid estimation of total toxic retronecine-type of pyrrolizidine alkaloids in herbs without requiring corresponding standards.
- Zhu L1, Ruan JQ1, Li N2, Fu PP3, Ye Y4, Lin G5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Mar 1;194:1320-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.11.093. Epub 2014 Nov 25.
- Nearly 50% of naturally-occurring pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PAs) are hepatotoxic, and the majority of hepatotoxic PAs are retronecine-type PAs (RET-PAs). However, quantitative measurement of PAs in herbs/foodstuffs is often difficult because most of reference PAs are unavailable. In this study, a rap
- PMID 26471688
- Fatty acids attached to all-trans-astaxanthin alter its cis-trans equilibrium, and consequently its stability, upon light-accelerated autoxidation.
- de Bruijn WJ1, Weesepoel Y2, Vincken JP3, Gruppen H1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Mar 1;194:1108-15. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.08.077. Epub 2015 Aug 20.
- Fatty acid esterification, common in naturally occurring astaxanthin, has been suggested to influence both colour stability and degradation of all-trans-astaxanthin. Therefore, astaxanthin stability was studied as influenced by monoesterification and diesterification with palmitate. Increased esteri
- PMID 26471660
- Bluetooth Low Energyを用いた雨水貯留槽内における水中ロボットの位置測位
- Recent μSR Studies of Insulating Rare-Earth Pyrochlore Magnets
- Combined atomic force microscopy and voltage pulse technique to accurately measure electrostatic force
- idea of reference 関係念慮
- associate, association, attach, bearing, bench mark, benchmark, canonical, cf., connection, correlate, correlation, criteria, criterion, implication, inquire, inquiry, link, measure, mention, pertinent, refer, referral, relate, relation, relationship, relative, relevance, relevant, standard
- application, care, clinical practice, cure, curing, handle, intervention, manipulate, manipulation, measure, medical care, practice, processing, remediation, remedy, therapeutic, therapeutics, therapy, transaction, treat
- authentic、bench mark、benchmark、calibrator、canonical、criteria、criterion、level、measure、norm、reference、reference standard、specification、standard preparation、standardization