- permission to do something; "he indicated his consent"
- show grammatical agreement; "Subjects and verbs must always agree in English"
- be in accord; be in agreement; "We agreed on the terms of the settlement"; "I cant agree with you!"; "I hold with those who say life is sacred"; "Both philosophers concord on this point" (同)hold, concur, concord
- achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose; "No two of my colleagues would agree on whom to elect chairman"
- be agreeable or suitable; "White wine doesnt agree with me"
- consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something; "She agreed to all my conditions"; "He agreed to leave her alone"
- compatibility of observations; "there was no agreement between theory and measurement"; "the results of two tests were in correspondence" (同)correspondence
- harmony of peoples opinions or actions or characters; "the two parties were in agreement" (同)accord
- the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations (同)concord
- the thing arranged or agreed to; "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago" (同)arrangement
- the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises; "they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each others business"; "there was an understanding between management and the workers" (同)understanding
- the verbal act of agreeing
- acceptance as satisfactory; "he bought it on approval" (同)favorable reception, favourable reception
- a message expressing a favorable opinion; "words of approval seldom passed his lips" (同)commendation
- a feeling of liking something or someone good; "although she fussed at them, she secretly viewed all her children with approval"
- judge to be right or commendable; think well of
- give sanction to; "I approve of his educational policies" (同)O.K., okay, sanction
- the minimum age for marrying without parental consent or the minimum age for consensual sexual relations; intercourse at an earlier age can result in a charge of assault or statutory rape; the age differs in different states of the Union
- an agreement between two parties that is sanctioned by the court; for example, a company might agree to stop certain questionable practices without admitting guilt
- a legal expression in the United States Constitution that allows the Senate to constrain the Presidents powers of appointment and treaty-making
- in complete agreement; "a unanimous decision" (同)consentient, unanimous
- having given consent; "consenting adults"
- (‥に)『同意する』,承諾する《+『to』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / …‘に'同意する,替成する / 『同意』,承諾,許可
- 〈人が〉『意見が一致する』,合意する;『同意する』,賛成する / 〈物事が〉(…と)合致する,一致する《+『with』+『名』》 / (…と)いっしょにうまくやる《+『with』+『名』》 / (文章で)〈人称・性・数・格が〉一致する / …に意見が一致する,同意する
- 〈U〉(意見・感情などの)(…についての)『一致』,調和,同意《+『on』(『upon,about,with』)+『名』(『wh-節・句』)》 / 〈C〉(2者以上の間で結ばれた)『協定』,協約 / 〈U〉(人称・性・格の)一致(concord)
- 〈事〉'を'『よいと認める』,‘に'賛成する / (正式に)…'を'認可する,承認する / 《『approve of』+『名』(do『ing』)》(…を)承認する,賛成する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Study of coercive measures in prisons and secure psychiatric hospitals: the views of inmates and caregivers.
- Runte-Geidel A, Girela E, López A, Ruiz F, Torres-González F.AbstractAim: The aim of the study was to ascertain the opinions of both inmates and staff of prison establishments about the use of coercive measures justified for clinical reasons for people with mental health problems and about the need to create protocols to regulate the application of these measures. Method: These opinions were gathered in a Qualitative Study with Focus Groups (prison inmates and prison staff) from the Granada Penitentiary Centre and the Alicante Penitentiary Psychiatric Hospital, both in Spain. Results: The results showed that forced medication is the most commonly used coercive measure in these institutions. The inmates did not understand and rejected the use of this measure, above all because they were poorly informed about their illness and the medication required to treat it. The staff however defended the benefits of psychiatric medicine, even when administered without the patient's consent. Conclusions: Both inmates and staff agreed that it would be useful to have a protocol regulating the use of coercive measures. The study has also identified a number of important factors that could help to reduce the need for coercive measures or make their use unnecessary.
- Revista española de sanidad penitenciaria.Rev Esp Sanid Penit.2014 Jun;16(1):3-10. doi: 10.4321/S1575-06202014000100002.
- Aim: The aim of the study was to ascertain the opinions of both inmates and staff of prison establishments about the use of coercive measures justified for clinical reasons for people with mental health problems and about the need to create protocols to regulate the application of these measures. Me
- PMID 24615372
- Predictors of an academic career on radiology residency applications.
- Grimm LJ1, Shapiro LM2, Singhapricha T3, Mazurowski MA4, Desser TS2, Maxfield CM3.Author information 1Department of Radiology, Duke University Hospital, Box 3808, Durham, NC 27710. Electronic address: Lars.firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Radiology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA.3Department of Radiology, Duke University Hospital, Box 3808, Durham, NC 27710.4Carl E. Ravin Advanced Imaging Laboratories, Duke University Hospital, Durham, NC.AbstractRATIONALE AND OBJECTIVES: To evaluate radiology residency applications to determine if any variables are predictive of a future academic radiology career.
- Academic radiology.Acad Radiol.2014 May;21(5):685-90. doi: 10.1016/j.acra.2013.10.019. Epub 2014 Mar 12.
- RATIONALE AND OBJECTIVES: To evaluate radiology residency applications to determine if any variables are predictive of a future academic radiology career.MATERIALS AND METHODS: Application materials from 336 radiology residency graduates between 1993 and 2010 from the Department of Radiology, Duke U
- PMID 24629444
- Potential contribution of dopaminergic gene variants in ADHD core traits and co-morbidity: a study on eastern Indian probands.
- Maitra S1, Sarkar K, Ghosh P, Karmakar A, Bhattacharjee A, Sinha S, Mukhopadhyay K.Author information 1Manovikas Biomedical Research and Diagnostic Centre, 482, Madudah, Plot I-24, Sec.-J, E.M. Bypass, Kolkata, 700107, India.AbstractAssociation of dopaminergic genes, mainly receptors and transporters, with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) has been investigated throughout the world due to the importance of dopamine (DA) in various physiological functions including attention, cognition and motor activity, traits. However, till date, etiology of ADHD remains unknown. We explored association of functional variants in the DA receptor 2 (rs1799732 and rs6278), receptor 4 (exon 3 VNTR and rs914655), and transporter (rs28363170 and rs3836790) with hyperactivity, cognitive deficit, and co-morbid disorders in eastern Indian probands. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders-IV was followed for recruitment of nuclear families with ADHD probands (N = 160) and ethnically matched controls (N = 160). Cognitive deficit and hyperactive traits were measured using Conner's parents/teachers rating scale. Peripheral blood was collected after obtaining informed written consent and used for genomic DNA isolation. Genetic polymorphisms were analyzed by PCR-based methods followed by population- as well as family-based statistical analyses. Association between genotypes and cognitive/hyperactivity traits and co-morbidities was analyzed by the Multifactor dimensionality reduction (MDR) software. Case-control analysis showed statistically significant difference for rs6278 and rs28363170 (P = 0.004 and 1.332e-007 respectively) while family-based analysis exhibited preferential paternal transmission of rs28363170 '9R' allele (P = 0.04). MDR analyses revealed independent effects of rs1799732, rs6278, rs914655, and rs3836790 in ADHD. Significant independent effects of different sites on cognitive/hyperactivity traits and co-morbid disorders were also noticed. It can be summarized from the present investigation that these gene variants may influence cognitive/hyperactive traits, thereby affecting the disease etiology and associated co-morbid features.
- Cellular and molecular neurobiology.Cell Mol Neurobiol.2014 May;34(4):549-64. doi: 10.1007/s10571-014-0038-9. Epub 2014 Mar 2.
- Association of dopaminergic genes, mainly receptors and transporters, with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) has been investigated throughout the world due to the importance of dopamine (DA) in various physiological functions including attention, cognition and motor activity, traits. H
- PMID 24585059
- Informed consent for exome sequencing in diagnostics: exploring first experiences and views of professionals and patients.
- Rigter T1, van Aart CJ, Elting MW, Waisfisz Q, Cornel MC, Henneman L.Author information 1Department of Clinical Genetics, Section of Community Genetics, EMGO Institute for Health and Care Research, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.AbstractNext-generation sequencing is increasingly being chosen as a diagnostic tool for cases of expected genetic, but unresolved origin. The consequential increased need for decisions on disclosure of unsolicited findings poses a challenge for the informed consent procedure. This study explored the first experiences with, and needs for, the informed consent procedure in diagnostic exome sequencing, with the stakeholders involved. Semi-structured interviews were conducted with 11 professional experts and one professional gave a written response. Furthermore, the counseling process was observed in three cases where exome sequencing was offered, followed by interviews with the patient (representative) and the genetic counselor. The respondents not only preferred an opt-out for unsolicited findings but also identified many challenges and therefore more experiences with exome sequencing was considered needed. Context-dependent decision-making was observed and an Advisory Board for unsolicited findings was considered helpful while doubts were raised about the feasibility and the possibility of undermining patients' autonomy. Finally, respondents brought up the complexity of information provision, and division of responsibilities between clinicians and the lab. These challenges and needs, raised by stakeholders involved, provide more insight in the next steps needed for an optimal informed consent procedure for exome sequencing in diagnostics.
- Clinical genetics.Clin Genet.2014 May;85(5):417-22. doi: 10.1111/cge.12299. Epub 2013 Nov 4.
- Next-generation sequencing is increasingly being chosen as a diagnostic tool for cases of expected genetic, but unresolved origin. The consequential increased need for decisions on disclosure of unsolicited findings poses a challenge for the informed consent procedure. This study explored the first
- PMID 24117109
- 小代 仁美,高野 政子,山内 美奈子
- 看護科学研究 12(2), 53-57, 2014-10
- 本研究は、保育所で乳幼児が発熱した時に、保育士が保護者との対応においてどのような困難さを感じているかを明らかにすることを目的とした。A県内の2市にある認可保育所99施設から無作為に抽出した20施設のうち保育所施設長の承諾が得られた15施設の保育士314 名を対象とし、保育士が発熱のある子どもとその保護者に対する支援の実態について質問紙調査を行った。本研究では、そのうち保護者との対応にあたって困難を …
- NAID 110009838155
- 内野 聖子,薬袋 淳子,相内 恵津子,時田 佳代子,西山 八重子
- 国際医療福祉大学学会誌 19(2), 41-51, 2014-09-22
- 1.目的終末期にある認知症高齢者が最期まで経口摂取を維持できる摂食ケアについて明らかにすることである.2.方法研究協力者は死亡6ヶ月前から1週間前までほぼ全量の食事摂取が可能であった認知症高齢者をケアした経験があるA高齢者福祉施設の介護福祉士5人である.1人につき1回,1時間程度の個別半構造的インタビューを実施した.インタビュー内容は高齢者への摂食ケア方法における工夫に関する質問などであった.逐語 …
- NAID 110009840294
- 吉村 彩,武藏 学,金子 壮朗,大西 俊介,折戸 智恵子,川原 由佳子,橋野 聡,森松 正美,今野 哲,有川 二郎,石井 哲也,澤村 正也,上田 一郎
- アレルギー 63(8), 1132-1139, 2014-09-01
- 【目的】北海道大学で発生したマウス咬傷によるアナフィラキシー事例を踏まえ,アレルギー予防対策の構築を目的として,動物実験を実施する学生及び職員の動物アレルギーの感作状況を調査した.【方法】齧歯類等の取扱者で同意を得た555名を対象に問診票と実験動物5種に対する特異的IgE抗体と好酸球数測定によるアレルギー健診を実施した.【結果】特異的IgE抗体陽性率(陽性者数/取扱者数)は,マウス14.1% (6 …
- NAID 110009841111
- consentとは。意味や和訳。[動](自)[I（[副]）][II that節to do]（…に）同意する, （…することを）承諾する, 許可する；（…に）応じる, 従う((to ...))gladly [reluctantly] consent to a request依頼を喜んで[いやいやながら]承諾 ...
- consent:同意 ...英語からも日本語からも検索できて、解説、文例、コロケーションまで掲載した実用的な内容です。 ... 上のフォームに単語（英和・和英対応）を入力して、[検索]ボタンをクリックしてください。 ※この辞書に追加してほしい ...
- Yahoo!辞書 eプログレッシブ英和中辞典 (英和辞書) consent [動](自)[I（[副]）][II that節/to do]（…に）同意する，（…することを）承諾する，許可する；（…に）応じる，従う((to ...)) gladly [reluctantly] c ... con・sent[ k ns nt ] [動 ...
- 応諾する(to)、同意/賛同する(to, with, in)。合意に達する、折り合いがつく(about, on)
- reguratory approval 監督庁の認可