- reason by deduction; establish by deduction (同)infer, deduct, derive
- conclude by reasoning; in logic (同)infer
- (mathematics) calculation of the value of a function outside the range of known values
- an inference about the future (or about some hypothetical situation) based on known facts and observations
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time); "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds" (同)gauge, approximate, guess, judge
- a judgment of the qualities of something or somebody; "many factors are involved in any estimate of human life"; "in my estimation the boy is innocent" (同)estimation
- the respect with which a person is held; "they had a high estimation of his ability" (同)estimation
- an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth; "an estimate of what it would cost"; "a rough idea how long it would take" (同)estimation, approximation, idea
- a statement indicating the likely cost of some job; "he got an estimate from the car repair shop"
- constitute reasonable evidence for; "A restaurant bill presumes the consumption of food"
- take liberties or act with too much confidence
- take as a given; assume as a postulate or axiom; "He posited three basic laws of nature" (同)posit
- (logic) a proposition that is accepted as true in order to provide a basis for logical reasoning (同)posit
- audacious (even arrogant) behavior that you have no right to; "he despised them for their presumptuousness" (同)presumptuousness, effrontery, assumption
- a kind of discourtesy in the form of an act of presuming; "his presumption was intolerable"
- (law) an inference of the truth of a fact from other facts proved or admitted or judicially noticed
- an amount or percentage deducted (同)discount
- reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect) (同)deductive reasoning, synthesis
- something that is inferred (deduced or entailed or implied); "his resignation had political implications" (同)entailment, implication
- …‘を'『見積る』,概算する / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈人物・状況など〉‘を'『評価する』・判断する / (…を)見積る《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(寸法・数量・価値などの)『見積り』,概算,評価[額];見積書《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉評価,評定《+『of』+『名』》
- …‘を'推定する,仮定する / 《『presume to』 do》『思い切って』『する』,大胆(生意気)にも…する(dare) / 思いあがった(生意気な,大胆な)ことをする / (…に)つけ入る,つけ込む,甘える《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》
- (自明のこととして)…‘を'仮定する;…‘だと'仮定する《+『that節』》 / (推論の基礎となる)仮説,仮定;(数学の)公理
- 〈C〉推定(仮定)すること;(…であるという)推定《+『that節』》 / 〈U〉でしゃばり,(…する)ずうずうしさ《+『to』do》
- 〈U〉差し引き,控除;〈C〉差し引き額,控除額 / 〈U〉演繹(えんえき)法;〈U〉〈C〉推論
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Orientation of N-(1-(2-chlorophenyl)-2-(2-nitrophenyl)ethyl)-4-methylbenzenesulfonamide on silver nanoparticles: SERS studies.
- Anuratha M1, Jawahar A2, Umadevi M3, Sathe VG4, Vanelle P5, Terme T5, Meenakumari V6, Milton Franklin Benial A7.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2014 Oct 15;131:261-7. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.04.125. Epub 2014 Apr 30.
- In the present study, the silver nanoparticles were synthesized using a solution combustion method with urea as fuel. The prepared silver nanoparticles show an FCC crystalline structure with particle size of 59nm. FESEM image shows the prepared silver is a rod like structure. The surface-enhanced Ra
- PMID 24835927
- The mechanisms of fibroblast-mediated compaction of collagen gels and the mechanical niche around individual fibroblasts.
- Feng Z1, Wagatsuma Y2, Kikuchi M2, Kosawada T2, Nakamura T3, Sato D3, Shirasawa N4, Kitajima T5, Umezu M6.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2014 Sep;35(28):8078-91. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2014.05.072. Epub 2014 Jun 26.
- Fibroblast-mediated compaction of collagen gels attracts extensive attention in studies of wound healing, cellular fate processes, and regenerative medicine. However, the underlying mechanism and the cellular mechanical niche still remain obscure. This study examines the mechanical behaviour of coll
- PMID 24976242
- Illustrating consistency of different experimental approaches to probe the buried polymer/metal interface using sum frequency generation vibrational spectroscopy.
- Lu X1, Li B, Zhu P, Xue G, Li D.
- Soft matter.Soft Matter.2014 Aug 7;10(29):5390-7. doi: 10.1039/c4sm00582a. Epub 2014 Jun 13.
- In this paper, we demonstrate our ability to directly probe the molecular structures of the buried polymer/metal interface using sum frequency generation (SFG) vibrational spectroscopy. Spectroscopic data from different experimental approaches were compared and analyzed to deduce the molecular order
- PMID 24926859
- Deviated balance between Th1 and Th17 cells exacerbates acute graft-versus-host disease in mice.
- Pan B1, Zhang Y2, Sun Y2, Cheng H1, Wu Y2, Song G1, Chen W1, Zeng L2, Xu K3.
- Cytokine.Cytokine.2014 Aug;68(2):69-75. doi: 10.1016/j.cyto.2014.04.002. Epub 2014 May 4.
- BACKGROUND: Th1/Th17 imbalance had been indicated to mediate several kinds of inflammatory diseases. We deduce that Th1/Th17 imbalance might also contribute to the pathogenesis of acute graft-versus-host disease (GVHD). This study is to investigate the relation between Th1/Th17 imbalance and acute G
- PMID 24845795
- Impurity Effects on Bound States in Vortex Core of Topological s-Wave Superconductor
- Masaki Yusuke,Kato Yusuke
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 84(9), 2015-08-06
- NAID 160000000834
- Thick-target yields of radioactive targets deduced from inverse kinematics
- Aikawa M.,Ebata S.,Imai S.
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms 353, 1-3, 2015-06-15
- … The method to deduce the TTY is theoretically derived from inverse kinematics. …
- NAID 120005602532
- 黒沢 晶子
- 日本語教育方法研究会誌 22(1), 106-107, 2015-03-28
- … However as we deduce teki as the reading of 滴 from 適, the phonetic element 商 is utilized in inferring readings of yet-to-be learned Kanji, and this is a widely used, effective strategy used by both native and non-native speakers of Japanese. …
- NAID 110009919190
- 在宅看護過程における看護計画立案の基盤となる能力 : 熟練の訪問看護ステーション管理者のインタビューから
- 田口（袴田） 理恵,河原 智江,西 留美子,末田 千恵,Rie Hakamada-Taguchi,Chie Kawahara,Rubiko Nishi,Chie Sueda
- 共立女子大学看護学雑誌 = Kyoritsu Journal of Nursing 2, 1-9, 2015-03
- … The results were analyzed using an inductive approach, which indicated the following five abilities required to perform home care nursing planning: the ability to identify physical conditions by observing and feeling, the ability to obtain information, the ability to deduce, knowledge of quality of life, and the ability to research about diseases and household skills. …
- NAID 120005604928
- deduceとは。意味や和訳。[他動詞]1 〈結論などを〉(既知の事実・仮説・根拠などから)推定[推論，演繹えんえき]する(infer) (⇔induce)((from ...；that 節，wh-節))From the evidence the detective deduced that the gardener had done it ...
- Deduce definition, to derive as a conclusion from something known or assumed; infer: From the evidence the detective deduced that the gardener had done it. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Apps ...
- Define deduce. deduce synonyms, deduce pronunciation, deduce translation, English dictionary definition of deduce. tr.v. de·duced , de·duc·ing , de·duc·es 1. To reach by reasoning. 2. To infer from a general principle; reason ...
- assume, assumption, deduce, estimate, estimation, extrapolate, extrapolation, hypotheses, hypothesis, hypothesize, postulate, premise, presumption, supposition