- assay、assessment、decide、decision、decisional、definition、definitive、determination、estimate、fathom、measure、measurement、particular、quantitative determination、specification、specify
- fix in scope; fix the boundaries of; "the tree determines the border of the property"
- find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time" (同)check, find_out, see, ascertain, watch, learn
- establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study; "find the product of two numbers"; "The physicist who found the elusive particle won the Nobel Prize" (同)find, find_out, ascertain
- fix conclusively or authoritatively; "set the rules" (同)set
- shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion" (同)shape, mold, influence, regulate
- have certain dimensions; "This table surfaces measures 20inches by 36 inches"
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify (同)quantity, amount
- any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; "the situation called for strong measures"; "the police took steps to reduce crime" (同)step
- a container of some standard capacity that is used to obtain fixed amounts of a substance
- musical notation for a repeating pattern of musical beats; "the orchestra omitted the last twelve bars of the song" (同)bar
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk" (同)evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value
- determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall" (同)mensurate, measure out
- separate and distinct from others of the same group or category; "interested in one particular artist"; "a man who wishes to make a particular woman fall in love with him"
- (logic) a proposition that asserts something about some (but not all) members of a class (同)particular proposition
- a fact about some part (as opposed to general); "he always reasons from the particular to the general" (同)specific
- unique or specific to a person or thing or category; "the particular demands of the job"; "has a particular preference for Chinese art"; "a peculiar bond of sympathy between them"; "an expression peculiar to Canadians"; "rights peculiar to the rich"; "the special features of a computer"; "my own special chair" (同)peculiar, special
- first and most important; "his special interest is music"; "she gets special (or particular) satisfaction from her volunteer work" (同)special
- providing specific details or circumstances; "a particular description of the room"
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time); "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds" (同)gauge, approximate, guess, judge
- a judgment of the qualities of something or somebody; "many factors are involved in any estimate of human life"; "in my estimation the boy is innocent" (同)estimation
- the respect with which a person is held; "they had a high estimation of his ability" (同)estimation
- an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth; "an estimate of what it would cost"; "a rough idea how long it would take" (同)estimation, approximation, idea
- a statement indicating the likely cost of some job; "he got an estimate from the car repair shop"
- a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components; frequently used to test for the presence or concentration of infectious agents or antibodies etc.
- analyze (chemical substances)
- a substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- an appraisal of the state of affairs; "they made an assay of the contents"; "a check on its dependability under stress" (同)check
- a written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- influence or determine; "The vote in New Hampshire often decides the outcome of the Presidential election"
- reach, make, or come to a decision about something; "We finally decided after lengthy deliberations" (同)make up one''s mind, determine
- bring to an end; settle conclusively; "The case was decided"; "The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff"; "The father adjudicated when the sons were quarreling over their inheritance" (同)settle, resolve, adjudicate
- cause to decide; "This new development finally decided me!"
- the act of making up your mind about something; "the burden of decision was his"; "he drew his conclusions quickly" (同)determination, conclusion
- a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration; "a decision unfavorable to the opposition"; "his conclusion took the evidence into account"; "satisfied with the panels determination" (同)determination, conclusion
- (boxing) a victory won on points when no knockout has occurred; "had little trouble in taking a unanimous decision over his opponent"
- the outcome of a game or contest; "the team dropped three decisions in a row"
- not yet having been ascertained or determined; "of undetermined species"
- fix, find, or establish again; "the physicists redetermined Plancks constant"
- having been learned or found or determined especially by investigation
- determined or decided upon as by an authority; "date and place are already determined"; "the dictated terms of surrender"; "the time set for the launching" (同)dictated, set
- characterized by great determination; "a struggle against a determined enemy"
- devoting full strength and concentrated attention to; "made continued and determined efforts to find and destroy enemy headquarters"
- (前もって)…‘を'『決定する』,はっきりさせる / …‘を'『決心する』,決意する / 《『determine』+『名』+『to』 do》〈物事が〉(…することを)〈人〉‘に'決心させる』,決意させる / …‘を'『左右する』,決定づける / 〈数量・位置・速度など〉‘を'測定する,確認する / (…を)決心する,決定する《+『on』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- 〈U〉(測って得た)『寸法』,『分量』,広さ,重さ / 〈C〉(インチ・グラムの)『度量の単位』 / 〈U〉度量法,測瀬法 / 〈C〉『計量器具』(物差し,巻き尺,ますなど) / 〈C〉(判断・評価などの)基準,尺度(standard)《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉限界,限度(limit) / 〈U〉《時にa~》ある程度,度合いの(の・・・)《+『of』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》『手段』,方法;対策,処置 / 〈C〉法案,法令,条例 / 〈C〉(音楽の)小節(bar);リズム,拍子 / 〈U〉(詩の)韻の)韻律,格調;詩脚,歩脚(foot) / 〈大きさ・広さ・量など〉‘を'『測る』 / 〈インチ・グラムなどが〉…‘を'測る単位である / …‘を'慎重に考える,判断する / 《数量を表す副詞的用事の名詞[句]を伴って》(…の)長さ(広さ,重さなど)がある / 測る,測定する
- 《指示形容詞を伴って名詞の前にのみ用いて》(ほかでなく)『特にこの』(『あの』),特定の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(特定の人・物などに)『特有の』独特の,独自の / 《名詞の前にのミ用いて》特別の,他と違った / (説明などが)詳細な,精密な / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…について)好みがやかましい,気むずかしい;(…に)きちょうめんな《+『about』(『in, over』(+『名』)do『ing』)》 / 個々の事項,細目,細部 / 《複数形で》(…の)詳細《+『of』+『名』》
- …‘を'『見積る』,概算する / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈人物・状況など〉‘を'『評価する』・判断する / (…を)見積る《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(寸法・数量・価値などの)『見積り』,概算,評価[額];見積書《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉評価,評定《+『of』+『名』》
- (金属の品質・鉱石の金属含有量・薬品の)分析,試金 / 試金物,分析物 / …'を'試金する,分析する
- 〈人が〉〈論争・問題など〉'を'『解決する』 / 〈人が〉『決心する』 / 〈物事が〉…'を'決定する / 〈物事が〉〈人〉‘に'決意させる,決定させる / 『決定する』 / (…に不利な,有利な)判決を下す《+『against』(『for』,『in favor of』)+『名』》
- 〈C〉(問題・疑義などの)『決定』,解決;結論《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『決心』,決断 / 〈C〉(法廷での)『判決』;判定 / 〈U〉決断力
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Quantitative study of the relationships among proteolysis, lipid oxidation, structure and texture throughout the dry-cured ham process.
- Harkouss R1, Astruc T1, Lebert A2, Gatellier P1, Loison O1, Safa H1, Portanguen S1, Parafita E3, Mirade PS4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Jan 1;166:522-30. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.06.013. Epub 2014 Jun 21.
- Temperature, salt and water contents are key processing factors in dry-cured ham production. They affect how proteolysis, lipid oxidation, structure and texture evolve, and thus determine the sensory properties and final quality of dry-cured ham. The aim of this study was to quantify the interrelati
- PMID 25053089
- The effects of plant growth regulators and l-phenylalanine on phenolic compounds of sweet basil.
- Koca N1, Karaman S2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Jan 1;166:515-21. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.06.065. Epub 2014 Jun 21.
- The effects of methyl jasmonate (MeJA), spermine (Spm), epibrassinolide (EBL) and l-phenylalanine on sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) were studied to determine the amount of phenolic compounds and enzymatic activity of phenylalanine ammonia-lyase (PAL). Total phenolic and total flavonoid contents o
- PMID 25053088
- Rapid metabolic discrimination and prediction of dioscin content from African yam tubers using Fourier transform-infrared spectroscopy combined with multivariate analysis.
- Kwon YK1, Jie EY2, Sartie A3, Kim DJ4, Liu JR2, Min BW5, Kim SW6.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Jan 1;166:389-96. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.06.035. Epub 2014 Jun 16.
- To determine whether or not FT-IR spectroscopy could be used for taxonomic and metabolic discrimination of African yam lines, tuber samples from African and Asian yam species were subjected to FT-IR. Most remarkable spectral differences between African and Asian yams were found in the 1750-1700cm(-1
- PMID 25053072
- In vitro bioaccessibility of β-carotene, Ca, Mg and Zn in landrace carrots (Daucus carota, L.).
- Zaccari F1, Cabrera MC2, Ramos A2, Saadoun A3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Jan 1;166:365-71. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.06.051. Epub 2014 Jun 16.
- Four landrace carrots ("Becaria", "CRS", "González" and "Rodríguez") and two marketable cultivars (Kuroda and Brasilia), raw and steamed, were characterised by the total content of β-carotene Ca, Mg and Zn, in vitro bioaccessibility and by colour and were evaluated to determine the effect of part
- PMID 25053069
- Preparation of LaB6 Powders via Calciothermic Reduction using Mechanochemistry and Acid Leaching
- , , ,
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal advpub(0), 2016
- … Thermochemical software of HSC ChemistryTM program was utilized to determine the reaction probability and to estimate the predicted products. …
- NAID 130005064513
- Shape from Scattering: Shape Estimation for Translucent Objects Based on Light Transport Analysis
- Chika Inoshita,Yasuhiro Mukaigawa,Yasuyuki Matsushita,Yasushi Yagi
- 情報処理学会研究報告. CVIM, [コンピュータビジョンとイメージメディア] 2015-CVIM-197(34), 1-16, 2015-05-11
- … Because the scattering distribution depends on optical properties of target material, we first measure and analyze a light transport on various types of translucent material as 8-dimensional bidirectional scattering surface reflectance distribution function (8D BSSRDF), then determine appropriate parameters of a scattering model. …
- NAID 110009899589
- Electron affinities of organic materials used for organic light-emitting diodes: A low-energy inverse photoemission study
- Yoshida Hiroyuki,Yoshizaki Kei
- Organic Electronics 20, 24-30, 2015-05
- … Recently we have developed low-energy inverse photoemission spectroscopy which enables us to determine the EA of organic materials in solid with the precision required for research of OLED. …
- NAID 120005555502
- A mesh-free method with arbitrary-order accuracy for acoustic wave propagation
- Takekawa Junichi,Mikada Hitoshi,Imamura Naoto
- Computers & Geosciences 78, 15-25, 2015-05
- … Although the conventional finite difference methods determine the coefficients of its operator based on the regular grid alignment, the mesh-free method is not restricted to regular arrangements of calculation points. …
- NAID 120005555483
- determineとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)1 [III[名]]〈人・物が〉〈物・事を〉（慎重に）決定する，限定する，取り決める；〈理由を〉明らかにする；[III wh-節/wh- to do]〈…すべきかを〉決めるdetermine the boundary between the two ...
- determine 【自動】 決心する 《法律》〔権利などが〕終了[消滅]する 【他動】... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- de·ter·mine (dĭ-tûr′mĭn) v. de·ter·mined, de·ter·min·ing, de·ter·mines v.tr. 1. a. To establish or ascertain definitely, as after consideration ... That is another point (replied he;) We must not pretend to determine on what motive the person ...
- anal、analyse、analyses、analysis、analytical、analyze、determination、determine、dissect、method、method for measurement、-metry、quantitative determination、statistical method、test
- not examined、not tested、pending、undecided、undefined、undetermined