- shrewdness demonstrated by knowledge
- unconsciousness resulting from lack of knowledge or attention (同)unawareness
- The weight of the word: knowing silences in obesity research.
- Warin MJ1, Gunson JS.
- Qualitative health research.Qual Health Res.2013 Dec;23(12):1686-96. doi: 10.1177/1049732313509894. Epub 2013 Oct 24.
- In this article, we examine the ethical and methodological tensions entailed in doing qualitative research in obesity studies. Framing our own embodied engagements through critical social theory, we consider how cultural meanings associated with obesity are silenced and negotiated in the research pr
- PMID 24159004
- Enrollment in mental health courts: voluntariness, knowingness, and adjudicative competence.
- Redlich AD1, Hoover S, Summers A, Steadman HJ.
- Law and human behavior.Law Hum Behav.2010 Apr;34(2):91-104. doi: 10.1007/s10979-008-9170-8. Epub 2008 Dec 31.
- Mental health courts (MHCs) are rapidly expanding as a form of diversion from jails and prisons for persons with mental illness charged with crimes. Although intended to be voluntary, little is known about this aspect of the courts. We examined perceptions of voluntariness, and levels of knowingness
- PMID 19116721
- Sexual orientation matters in sexual medicine.
- Rubio-Aurioles E1, Wylie K.
- The journal of sexual medicine.J Sex Med.2008 Jul;5(7):1521-33; quiz 1534-5. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.00903.x.
- INTRODUCTION: Homosexuality is a topic that needs to be integrated into the knowledge base of the practitioner of sexual medicine.AIM: To present to the reader a summary of the current literature on homosexuality and sexual orientation and address specifically issues that pertain to the relationship
- PMID 18644085
- He possessed a dim, vague, imperative knowingness that it was not merely not good, but supremely disastrous, leading to the mistily glimpsed sense of utter endingness for a dog, for any dog, to go into the water where slipped and ...
- Her large prominent eyes are fixed upon Jim as she speaks with a sort of knowingness overlying their former lugubrious expression. Alas! Rhoda Broughton Many people came up and spoke to her, at first with a certain in her / / ...