- move swiftly through or over; "ships coursing the Atlantic"
- a mode of action; "if you persist in that course you will surely fail"; "once a nation is embarked on a course of action it becomes extremely difficult for any retraction to take place" (同)course of action
- education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings; "he took a course in basket weaving"; "flirting is not unknown in college classes" (同)course_of_study, course of instruction, class
- (construction) a layer of masonry; "a course of bricks" (同)row
- facility consisting of a circumscribed area of land or water laid out for a sport; "the course had only nine holes"; "the course was less than a mile"
- a connected series of events or actions or developments; "the government took a firm course"; "historians can only point out those lines for which evidence is available" (同)line
- general line of orientation; "the river takes a southern course"; "the northeastern trend of the coast" (同)trend
- part of a meal served at one time; "she prepared a three course meal"
- hunt with hounds; "He often courses hares"
- transfer to another; of rights or property; "Our house passed under his official control"
- a bad or difficult situation or state of affairs (同)strait, straits
- (military) a written leave of absence; "he had a pass for three days"
- (American football) a play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate; "the coach sent in a passing play on third and long" (同)passing play, passing game, passing
- (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team; "the pass was fumbled" (同)toss, flip
- a flight or run by an aircraft over a target; "the plane turned to make a second pass"
- a difficult juncture; "a pretty pass"; "matters came to a head yesterday" (同)head, straits
- a document indicating permission to do something without restrictions; "the media representatives had special passes" (同)laissez passer
- a permit to enter or leave a military installation; "he had to show his pass in order to get out" (同)liberty chit
- the location in a range of mountains of a geological formation that is lower than the surrounding peaks; "we got through the pass before it started to snow" (同)mountain pass, notch
- any authorization to pass or go somewhere; "the pass to visit had a strict time limit" (同)passport
- a complimentary ticket; "the star got passes for his family"
- one complete cycle of operations (as by a computer); "it was not possible to complete the computation in a single pass"
- go unchallenged; be approved; "The bill cleared the House" (同)clear
- go across or through; "We passed the point where the police car had parked"; "A terrible thought went through his mind" (同)go_through, go across
- place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers" (同)hand, reach, pass_on, turn_over, give
- go successfully through a test or a selection process; "She passed the new Jersey Bar Exam and can practice law now" (同)make it
- cause to pass; "She passed around the plates" (同)make pass
- travel past; "The sports car passed all the trucks" (同)overtake, overhaul
- accept or judge as acceptable; "The teacher passed the student although he was weak"
- allow to go without comment or censure; "the insult passed as if unnoticed"
- throw (a ball) to another player; "Smith passed"
- perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information; "The results of the elections were still being processed when he gave his acceptance speech"
- a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states; "events now in process"; "the process of calcification begins later for boys than for girls" (同)physical process
- (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents; "the process of thinking"; "the cognitive operation of remembering" (同)cognitive_process, mental_process, operation, cognitive operation
- a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant; "a bony process" (同)outgrowth, appendage
- a mental process that you are not directly aware of; "the process of denial" (同)unconscious process
- subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition; "process cheese"; "process hair"; "treat the water so it can be drunk"; "treat the lawn with chemicals" ; "treat an oil spill" (同)treat
- deal with in a routine way; "Ill handle that one"; "process a loan"; "process the applicants"
- let slip; "He lapsed his membership"
- drop to a lower level, as in ones morals or standards (同)backslide
- a break or intermission in the occurrence of something; "a lapse of three weeks between letters"
- end, at least for a long time; "The correspondence lapsed"
- pass by; "three years elapsed" (同)lapse, pass, slip by, glide by, slip_away, go_by, slide by, go along
- a course that the student can select from among alternatives (同)elective
- a course offered as part of an extension service
- hunting with dogs (usually greyhounds) that are trained to chase game (such as hares) by sight instead of by scent
- 〈C〉『進路』,道筋,方向,水路 / 《単数形で》(時・事態の)『経過』,推移,成り行き,進行《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(行動の)『方針』,方向;やり方 / 〈C〉(競技の)『コース』,走路 / 〈C〉(講議などの)『課程』,講座《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(順々に出される)料理,一品 / …'を'走り抜ける,‘の'上を飛ぶ(猟犬を使って)〈獲物〉'を'狩る / 〈飛行機・船などが〉針路に従って進む / 〈涙・血などが〉勢いよく流れる
- 『通り過ぎる』,通る / 〈時間が〉『過ぎる』,過ぎ去る / 〈交通機関・道などが〉通っている / 消え去る,なくなる:《遠回しに》死ぬ / (障害・試験などで)『通過する』,『合格する』 / 〈法案などが〉通過する,可決される / 〈事が〉起こる / 移る,変わる / 〈言葉などが〉交わされる,やりとりされる / (…として)通用する《+『as』(『for』)+『名』》 / (球技で)パスする / (カードゲームで)パスする,自分の番を見送る / …‘を'『通り過ぎる』,‘の'そばを通る / 〈試験など〉‘に'『合格する』;〈人〉‘を'『合格させる』 / …‘を'『手渡す』,回す;…‘を'伝える / …‘を'『通過させる』,動かす / 〈ある点・程度など〉‘を'『越える』;〈歩行者・車など〉‘を'『追い抜く』 / 〈時〉‘を'『過ごす』;…‘を'経験する / 〈法案など〉‘を'『通す』;〈法案などが〉〈議会など〉‘を'通過する / (…に対して)〈判決・批評など〉‘を'下す,述べる《+『名』+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / 〈ボール・パック〉‘を'味方の選手に送る,パスする / 出入許可[証];無料入場券;(鉄道などの)[フリー]パス / (試験の)合格,及第 / 山道,峠;細道,抜け道 / 《話》《a~》困った状況,危機 / (奇術・ふき掃除などの)手の動き,手つき / (球技で)送球,パス;(野球で)四球による出塁 / (カードゲームで)パス
- (自然の)『作用』,過程 / (物事の)『手順』,方法 / (技術上の)製法,工程 / 召喚状,出頭令状;訴訟過程 / (動植物の組織の)隆起,突起 / 加工(処理,調整)した / 〈食品〉‘を'加工する / 〈写真フイルム〉‘を'現像する / 〈資料〉‘を'コンピューターにかける / …‘を'一定の手順で処理する,(整理する,調査する)
- 『ちょっとした誤り』(失策) / (時の)『経過』《+『of』+『名』》 / (道徳的に正しい道を)踏みはずすこと,堕落《+『from』+『名』》 / (…への)転落,(…に)陥ること《+『into』+『名』》 / (…が)しだいに消滅すること《+『of』+『名』》 / (道徳的に正しい道を)踏みはずす《+『from』+『名』》 / (ある状態に)陥る,なる《+『into』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 消滅する,使われなくなる / (時が)過ぎていく
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(ロッケトなどの)中間軌道の / 中間軌道
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Identification of bioaccessible and uptaken phenolic compounds from strawberry fruits in in vitro digestion/Caco-2 absorption model.
- Kosińska-Cagnazzo A1, Diering S2, Prim D3, Andlauer W3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Mar 1;170:288-94. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.08.070. Epub 2014 Aug 23.
- Strawberry fruits are highly valued for their taste and nutritional value. However, results describing the bioaccessibility and intestinal absorption of phenolic compounds from strawberries are still scarce. In our study, a combined in vitro digestion/Caco-2 absorption model was used to mimic physio
- PMID 25306347
- The dysfunction of the trabecular meshwork during glaucoma course.
- Saccà SC1, Pulliero A, Izzotti A.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2015 Mar;230(3):510-25. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24826.
- Primary open angle glaucoma is a multi-tissue disease that targets, in an ascending order, the trabecular meshwork, the optic nerve head, the lateral geniculate nuclei, and the visual cortex. Oxidative stress and vascular damage play major roles in triggering apoptotic cell loss in these tissues. Mo
- PMID 25216121
- Off-flavour masking of secondary lipid oxidation products by pea dextrin.
- Böttcher S1, Steinhäuser U2, Drusch S3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Feb 15;169:492-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.05.006. Epub 2014 May 13.
- The aim of the present study was to evaluate the off-flavour masking potential of pea dextrin (PD) in emulsions rich in ω-3 and ω-6-fatty acids in comparison with maltodextrin (MD) and 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HPBCD). After optimisation of the homogenisation procedure, stable emulsions wer
- PMID 25236256
- Reflections on living with HIV over time: exploring the perspective of HIV-infected women over 50.
- Psaros C1, Barinas J, Robbins GK, Bedoya CA, Park ER, Safren SA.
- Aging & mental health.Aging Ment Health.2015 Feb;19(2):121-8. doi: 10.1080/13607863.2014.917608. Epub 2014 Jun 6.
- OBJECTIVES: Approximately 32.7% of people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) in the USA are now over the age of 50. Women comprise a significant percentage of the US HIV epidemic and the percentage of women diagnosed with HIV continues to grow; however, little is known about women's experiences living and
- PMID 24903460
- Teramoto Shinto,Ninomiya Toshie
- 5(4), 242-245, 2015-04
- … The learners highly evaluated the course and learners' skill levels increased as a result of taking the course implementing the ICM, although the necessity of improvements to the administrative aspects thereof are suggested by specialists. …
- NAID 120005469234
- 大久保 喬樹(1946-)
- 東京女子大学紀要論集 64(2), 27-57, 20140313-00-00
- … traditional Japanese houses, the attempt to highlight the essence of ingredients themselves in Japanese cuisine, and the attempt to follow the body's natural lines in Japanese traditional clothing.In addition, one can observe the culture to enjoy the incidental aspects of "by course of events, or by chance." An example can be seen in the form of renku, where several participants take turns to add their lines to an ongoing poem, and pleasure is found in the development and outcome of the poem.一望のもとに全景を収められるような「ビスタ …
- NAID 120005486380
- sociologie のもう一つの起源:その歴史的・概念史的背景
- 今野 晃(1970-)
- 東京女子大学社会学年報 2, 17-30, 20140310-00-00
- … を作り出してきた歴史的背景全体にこそ求められるべきものだろう.社会学の起源を探るためには,こうした背景に注目していくべきだろう.この検討によって,我々は,社会概念と,そして社会を研究する科学が必要とされた理由を理解することができるだろう.This essay considers why and how we had to create sociology.It is generally accepted that Auguste Comte invented the term "sociology", which appeared for the first time in 1838, in his The Course in Positive …
- NAID 120005486359
- 松澤 礼奈
- Atomoσ : journal of the Atomic Energy Society of Japan = アトモス : 日本原子力学会誌 56(11), 737-739, 2014-11
- NAID 40020255141
- courseとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U][C]((しばしばthe ～))（特定の方向への）前進（運動），進行the course of life人生行路，一生.2 [U][C]（取られた，取るべき）方向，道順，進路；[U]（物が動いて行く）道，道筋，行程，水路the ...
- For example, airplane pilots use coordinates to plan their routes and make sure they're on course for their destination city. In the course of a year, the sun's apparent path through the sky lies in this plane. The ...
- KAI Japanese Language School in Shinjuku, Tokyo has students from over 30 countries. The courses vary 3 weeks to 2 years to meet students’ unique goals. ... Introduction We at KAI have analyzed foreigner's Japanese language ...
- course、cross、elapse、flow pass、lapse、pass through、passage、thread、transit
- coital、coition、coitus、copulation、first intercourse、intercourse、sex、venereal
- coital、coition、coitus、copulation、sex、sexual intercourse、venereal
- coitus、sexual intercourse
- postgraduate school
- temporal pattern