- draw blood; "In the old days, doctors routinely bled patients as part of the treatment" (同)leech, phlebotomize, phlebotomise
- get or extort (money or other possessions) from someone; "They bled me dry--I have nothing left!"
- drain of liquid or steam; "bleed the radiators"; "the mechanic bled the engine"
- make less severe or harsh; "mitigating circumstances"
- young leaves widely used as leaf vegetables; seeds used as cereal (同)velvet flower, tassel_flower, Amaranthus caudatus
- the flow of blood from a ruptured blood vessel (同)hemorrhage, haemorrhage
- 『出血する』,血を流す;血を流して死ぬ / (切り口などから)〈植物が〉樹液を出す / (…に)血の出るような思いをする《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈絵具・染料などが〉にじむ / (病気の治療として)〈患者〉‘から'血をとる,放血させる / (切口・開口部から)〈血・樹液など〉'を'出す / …‘から'液体(ガス)を抜きとる;(液体・ガスなどを)…‘から'抜きとる《+『名』+『of』+『名』》 / 《話》…‘から'金をしぼり取る
- 出血する / 出血;放血
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Long term outcome of tonsillar regrowth after partial tonsillectomy in children with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Zhang Q1, Li D1, Wang H2.Author information 1Department of Otolaryngology, Dalian Municipal Central Hospital, 826 Xinan Road, Dalian 116033, China.2Department of Otolaryngology, Dalian Municipal Central Hospital, 826 Xinan Road, Dalian 116033, China. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractOBJECTIVE: We investigated the long-term effects of partial tonsillectomy, and potential risk factors for tonsillar regrowth in children with obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome (OSAHS).
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2014 Jun;41(3):299-302. doi: 10.1016/j.anl.2013.12.005. Epub 2014 Jan 1.
- OBJECTIVE: We investigated the long-term effects of partial tonsillectomy, and potential risk factors for tonsillar regrowth in children with obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome (OSAHS).METHODS: Children affected by OSAHS with obstructive hypertrophic tonsils underwent partial tonsillectomy or
- PMID 24388693
- Knowledge levels regarding crimean-congo hemorrhagic Fever among emergency healthcare workers in an endemic region.
- Yolcu S1, Kader C2, Kayipmaz AE3, Ozbay S3, Erbay A2.Author information 1Department of Emergency Medicine, Bozok University School of Medicine, Yozgat, Turkey.2Department of Infectious Diseases, Bozok University School of Medicine, Yozgat, Turkey.3Department of Emergency Medicine, Sivas Numune Hospital, Sivas, Turkey.AbstractBACKGROUND: In this study, we aimed to determine knowledge levels regarding Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) among emergency healthcare workers (HCWs) in an endemic region.
- Journal of clinical medicine research.J Clin Med Res.2014 Jun;6(3):197-204. doi: 10.14740/jocmr1801w. Epub 2014 Mar 31.
- BACKGROUND: In this study, we aimed to determine knowledge levels regarding Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) among emergency healthcare workers (HCWs) in an endemic region.METHODS: A questionnaire form consisting of questions about CCHF was applied to the participants.RESULTS: The mean age was
- PMID 24734146
- SIRT1 inhibition by sirtinol aggravates brain edema after experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Zhou XM1, Zhang X, Zhang XS, Zhuang Z, Li W, Sun Q, Li T, Wang CX, Zhu L, Shi JX, Zhou ML.Author information 1Department of Neurosurgery, Jinling Hospital, School of Medicine, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China.AbstractSecondary brain injury following subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) is poorly understood. We utilized a rat model of SAH to investigate whether SIRT1 has a protective role against brain edema via the tumor suppressor protein p53 pathway. Experimental SAH was induced in adult male Sprague-Dawley rats by prechiasmatic cistern injection. Brain SIRT1 protein levels were examined in the sham controls and in rats 6, 12, 24, 48, and 72 hr after SAH induction. The SIRT1 inhibitor sirtinol was administered by intracerebroventricular infusion. Neurological functions, blood-brain barrier (BBB) disruption, and brain water content were assessed. Endothelial cell apoptosis, caspase 3 protein expression, p53 acetylation, and matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9) activity were examined. Compared with the control, SIRT1 protein expression increased remarkably, reaching a maximum at 24 hr after SAH. Sirtinol treatment significantly lowered SIRT1 expression, accompanied by deteriorated neurologic function, BBB disruption, brain edema, increased endothelial cell apoptosis, and increased MMP-9 gelatinase activity compared with the rats treated with vehicle only. Our results suggest that increased expression of endogenous SIRT1 may play a neuroprotective role against brain edema after SAH. © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Journal of neuroscience research.J Neurosci Res.2014 Jun;92(6):714-22. doi: 10.1002/jnr.23359. Epub 2014 Jan 31.
- Secondary brain injury following subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) is poorly understood. We utilized a rat model of SAH to investigate whether SIRT1 has a protective role against brain edema via the tumor suppressor protein p53 pathway. Experimental SAH was induced in adult male Sprague-Dawley rats by p
- PMID 24482345
- Clinical improvements in higher brain function and rapid functional recovery in a case of cerebellar hemorrhage treated by neurocognitive rehabilitation.
- Komuro A1, Kurabayashi H, Sasaki Y, Sugiura T, Hishinuma A, Majima M.Author information 1a Department of Rehabilitation Medicine , Saitama Medical University , Saitama , Japan.AbstractCerebellar stroke rarely causes disorders of higher brain function such as cognitive deficits and emotional dysfunction; hence, the prognosis of these patients is uncertain. We report the case of a 34-year-old patient with cerebellar hemorrhage due to arteriovenous malformation causing higher brain dysfunction who was able to return to full-time employment after neurocognitive rehabilitation. Cerebellar stroke caused by nonatherosclerotic diseases or diaschisis may lead to cognitive deficits but these symptoms can be reversed by appropriate therapy. It is important to assess higher brain function in cerebellar stroke patients and to tailor neurocognitive rehabilitation programs appropriately to promote functional recovery.
- Neurocase.Neurocase.2014 Jun;20(3):260-2. doi: 10.1080/13554794.2013.770875. Epub 2013 Mar 25.
- Cerebellar stroke rarely causes disorders of higher brain function such as cognitive deficits and emotional dysfunction; hence, the prognosis of these patients is uncertain. We report the case of a 34-year-old patient with cerebellar hemorrhage due to arteriovenous malformation causing higher brain
- PMID 23528103
- Gastrointestinal Complications after Mitral Valve Surgery
- Gulkarov Iosif,Trocciola Susan M,Yokoyama Christina C,Girardi Leonard N,Krieger Karl K,Isom O Wayne,Salemi Arash
- Annals of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, 2013
- … Complications included GI bleed (n = 9), cholecystitis (n = 3), perforated diverticulitis (n = 1) and ischemic bowel (n = 3). …
- NAID 130003377907
- Conceptual Study of Throttled Operation of Rocket Engine Turbopump
- KANDA Takeshi
- TRANSACTIONS OF THE JAPAN SOCIETY FOR AERONAUTICAL AND SPACE SCIENCES 56(1), 49-60, 2013
- … Throttling does not degrade the engine specific impulse from the viewpoint of the turbine bleed ratio. …
- NAID 130003364825
- Endovascular Treatment in Pregnancy
- ISHII Akira,MIYAMOTO Susumu
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica 53(8), 541-548, 2013
- … Several conditions, such as cerebral aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations, are known to bleed more frequently in pregnancy, but whether the benefits of preventive treatment outweigh the associated risks is unknown. …
- NAID 130003364285
- Cavernous Malformations in Pregnancy
- YAMADA Shuichi,NAKASE Hiroyuki,NAKAGAWA Ichiro,NISHIMURA Fumihiko,MOTOYAMA Yasushi,PARK Young-Su
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica 53(8), 555-560, 2013
- … Cavernous malformations are more likely to bleed or to increase in size during pregnancy, under the influence of female hormones and vascular growth factors such as vascular endothelial growth factor. …
- NAID 130003364278
- bleed 【自動】 血が出る、出血する 〔液体などが〕流れ出る 〔染料などが〕にじ... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- bleedとは。意味や和訳。[動]（bled 〔bled〕, ～・ing）(自)[I（[副]）]1 〈人・動物が〉（…から）出血する((from, at ...))；〈傷口・体の部分が〉（傷などで）（内）出血する((from ...))bleed to death出血多量で死ぬbleed internally内出血 ...
- プログレッシブ英和中辞典(第4版) - /blíd/[動]（bled /bled/, ～・ing）(自)[I（[副]）]1 〈人・動物が〉（…から）出血する((from, at ...))；〈傷口・体の部分が〉（傷などで）（内）出血する((from ...))bleed to death｜出血多量 ...
- Finally, naproxen substantially increases the risk of upper gastrointestinal complication (although such bleeds are less likely than vascular events to result in disability and such hazards could be mitigated with proton-pump inhibitor).
- pontine haemorrhage、pontine hemorrhage
- epistaxis、nasal bleeding