- communicate、connect、connection、contact、convey、liaison、misinformation、personal communication、transduce、transduction、transductional、transfer、transmission、transmit
- a connection allowing access between persons or places; "how many lines of communication can there be among four people?"; "a secret passageway provided communication between the two rooms"
- something that is communicated by or to or between people or groups
- the activity of communicating; the activity of conveying information; "they could not act without official communication from Moscow" (同)communicating
- (genetics) the process of transfering genetic material from one cell to another by a plasmid or bacteriophage
- the process whereby a transducer accepts energy in one form and gives back related energy in a different form; "the transduction of acoustic waves into voltages by a microphone"
- move from one place to another; "transfer the data"; "transmit the news"; "transfer the patient to another hospital"
- the act of transfering something from one form to another; "the transfer of the music from record to tape suppressed much of the background noise" (同)transference
- transferring ownership (同)transference
- application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation (同)transfer of training, carry-over
- someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another; "the best student was a transfer from LSU" (同)transferee
- a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
- change from one vehicle or transportation line to another; "She changed in Chicago on her way to the East coast" (同)change
- transfer somebody to a different position or location of work (同)reassign
- move around; "transfer the packet from his trouser pockets to a pocket in his jacket" (同)shift
- transfer from one place or period to another; "The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America" (同)transpose, transplant
- cause to change ownership; "I transferred my stock holdings to my children"
- land on or hit solidly; "The brick connected on her head, knocking her out"
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport" (同)link, link up, join, unite
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms" (同)link, tie, link up
- be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation; "The local train does not connect with the Amtrak train"; "The planes dont connect and you will have to wait for four hours"
- establish a rapport or relationship; "The President of this university really connects with the faculty"
- hit or play a ball successfully; "The batter connected for a home run"
- join by means of communication equipment; "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area"
- join for the purpose of communication; "Operator, could you connect me to the Raffles in Singapore?"
- the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity; "litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid"
- a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication (同)contact_lens
- the act of touching physically; "her fingers came in contact with the light switch" (同)physical contact
- (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact; "they forget to solder the contacts" (同)tangency
- close interaction; "they kept in daily contact"; "they claimed that they had been in contact with extraterrestrial beings"
- the physical coming together of two or more things; "contact with the pier scraped paint from the hull" (同)impinging, striking
- a person who is in a position to give you special assistance; "he used his business contacts to get an introduction to the governor" (同)middleman
- a communicative interaction; "the pilot made contact with the base"; "he got in touch with his colleagues" (同)touch
- a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare" (同)connexion, connectedness
- a connecting shape (同)connexion, link
- the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable" (同)link, connectedness
- shifting from one form of transportation to another; "the plane was late and he missed his connection in Atlanta" (同)connexion
- an instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the connection"; "he didnt have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers" (同)connexion, connector, connecter, connective
- (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful connections"
- a supplier (especially of narcotics)
- join or connect; "The rooms communicated"
- transmit thoughts or feelings; "He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist" (同)intercommunicate
- transmit information ; "Please communicate this message to all employees"; "pass along the good news" (同)pass_on, pass, pass along, put across
- administer Communion; in church
- be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas; "He and his sons havent communicated for years"; "Do you communicate well with your advisor?"
- technical and intelligence information derived from foreign communications by other than the intended recipients (同)COMINT
- an artificial satellite that relays signals back to earth; moves in a geostationary orbit
- the discipline that studies the principles of transmiting information and the methods by which it is delivered (as print or radio or television etc.); "communications is his major field of study" (同)communication theory
- 〈U〉『伝達』,通報,報道 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…との)『通信』,文通,連絡《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(伝えられた)情報,消息,手紙,伝言 / 〈U〉〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》交通[機関];(通信・電話・無線などによる)連絡[機関] / 〈U〉(病気の)伝染,感染
- (…から…へ)〈人・物〉‘を'『移す』,移転させる,乗り換えさせる《+名〈人・物〉+from+名+to+名》 / (…から…へ)〈権利・財産など〉‘を'譲り渡す,移転する《+名〈権利・財産〉+from+名+to+名》 / 〈絵画・デザインなど〉‘を'写す,転写する / 〈人が〉(ある人・場所から他の人・場所などへ)『移る』,移される;転任する,転任させられる《+from+名+to+名》 / (…から…へ)列車(バスなど)を乗り換える《+from+名+to+名》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…を)『移すこと』,(…が)移転されること《+of+名》;転任,転校 / 〈C〉移る人(物),移される人(物);転校生,転任者 / 〈C〉乗り換え切符 / 〈C〉乗り換え場所 / 〈C〉写し絵
- 〈2個の物〉'を'『連結する』,結びつける;(…と)…'を'結合する電話でつなぐ《+『名』+『with』(『to』)+『名』》 / 《受動態で》(…と)…'を'『関係させる』,親類関係にする《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…'を'連想する,結びつけて考える《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / 〈物・事柄などが〉(…と)関連している,つながる《+『with』+『名』(『wh-節』)》 / 〈交通機関が〉(…と)連絡(接続)している《+『with』+『名』》
- 〈U〉(体・物などの)(…との)『接触』,(…と)触れること《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…との)『連絡』,接続《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…との)『つきあい』,関係,交際《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《話》縁故,つて / 〈U〉(電気の)接触,接続 / 〈C〉(患者と接触した)保菌容疑者 / …'を'接触させる,接続させる / 《話》…‘と'連絡する / 接触による
- 〈知識・情報・思想など〉'を'『伝える』,伝達する / 《文》(…に)〈病気・熱・動きなど〉'を'伝染させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘に'聖餐(せいさん)を与える / (…と)『通信する』,連絡する《+『with』+『名』》 / 《文》〈場所・部屋などが〉(…に)通じている,連絡する《+『with』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- High current density PQQ-dependent alcohol and aldehyde dehydrogenase bioanodes.
- Aquino Neto S1, Hickey DP2, Milton RD3, De Andrade AR2, Minteer SD4.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Oct 15;72:247-54. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.05.011. Epub 2015 May 6.
- In this paper, we explore the bioelectrooxidation of ethanol using pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ)-dependent alcohol and aldehyde dehydrogenase (ADH and AldDH) enzymes for biofuel cell applications. The bioanode architectures were designed with both direct electron transfer (DET) and mediated electro
- PMID 25988787
- Moderating effect of communication difficulty on the relationship between depression and pain: a study on community-dwelling older adults in Hong Kong.
- Chan WC1, Kwan CW, Chi I.
- Aging & mental health.Aging Ment Health.2015 Sep;19(9):829-34. doi: 10.1080/13607863.2014.967172. Epub 2014 Oct 15.
- OBJECTIVES: This study examined the relationship between depression and pain, and the moderating effect of communication difficulty on this relationship, among community-dwelling older adults in Hong Kong.METHOD: We used logistic regression to analyze secondary data regarding 12,402 Chinese older ad
- PMID 25316214
- Impact of online training on delivering a difficult medical diagnosis: Acquiring communication skills.
- Saint-Dizier de Almeida V1, Agnoletti MF2.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2015 Sep;50:242-50. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2015.03.020. Epub 2015 Apr 22.
- This paper deals with developing and assessing the training of physicians to deliver a difficult diagnosis to patients. The training is provided by a web-based self-training package. This online training emphasizes the structural, functional and relational dimensions of interviews delivering a serio
- PMID 25959340
- Boosting diagnosis accuracy of Alzheimer's disease using high dimensional recognition of longitudinal brain atrophy patterns.
- Farzan A1, Mashohor S2, Ramli AR3, Mahmud R4.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2015 Sep 1;290:124-30. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2015.04.010. Epub 2015 Apr 15.
- OBJECTIVE: Boosting accuracy in automatically discriminating patients with Alzheimer's disease (AD) and normal controls (NC), based on multidimensional classification of longitudinal whole brain atrophy rates and their intermediate counterparts in analyzing magnetic resonance images (MRI).METHOD: Lo
- PMID 25889456
- Communication attitudes of Japanese school-age children who stutter
- Kawai Norimune,Healey E. Charles,Nagasawa Taiko,Vanryckeghem Martine
- Journal of Communication
- The present study examined listeners' identification and rating of words in passages as stuttered when the duration and frequency of occurrence of sound prolongations were manipulated. Thirty-six part …
- NAID 120005308236
- 当事者 盲ろう者が見る世界 : 情報のインフラからコミュニケーションのインフラヘ (特集 障がい者・高齢者と築く社会参加支援)
- communicationとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U]（言論・文書・合図などによる意見・情報などの）（…への）伝達，連絡，通信，文通；（…との）交際，意思の疎通((with ...))communication skills意思伝達の方法[技術]maintain ...
- communication 【名】 〔情報の〕やりとり、連絡、伝達 〔伝達される〕情報、メ... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Authoring, communication, and publication are being transformed by information technology. Business, banking, and commerce all depend on information flow and are facilitated by new communication technologies.
- cell interaction、cell-to-cell interaction、intercellular communication、intercellular signaling