- fully detailed and specific about particulars; "a circumstantial report about the debate"
- establish a conditioned response
- the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition or `in shape or `out of condition or `out of shape' (同)shape
- a state at a particular time; "a condition (or state) of disrepair"; "the current status of the arms negotiations" (同)status
- a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing; "the human condition"
- an illness, disease, or other medical problem; "a heart condition"; "a skin condition"
- apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny; "I condition my hair after washing it"
- put into a better state; "he conditions old cars"
- the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variables effect by comparison with a control condition (同)experimental_condition
- an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else (同)precondition, stipulation
- (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement; "the contract set out the conditions of the lease"; "the terms of the treaty were generous" (同)term
- express in words; "He said that he wanted to marry her"; "tell me what is bothering you"; "state your opinion"; "state your name" (同)say, tell
- a state of depression or agitation; "he was in such a state you just couldnt reason with him"
- the way something is with respect to its main attributes; "the current state of knowledge"; "his state of health"; "in a weak financial state"
- a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nations capitol"; "the countrys largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land" (同)nation, country, land, commonwealth, res publica, body_politic
- the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation; "his state is in the deep south" (同)province
- the group of people comprising the government of a sovereign state; "the state has lowered its income tax"
- a condition or position in which you find yourself; "the unpleasant situation (or position) of having to choose between two evils"; "found herself in a very fortunate situation" (同)position
- the general state of things; the combination of circumstances at a given time; "the present international situation is dangerous"; "wondered how such a state of affairs had come about"; "eternal truths will be neither true nor eternal unless they have fresh meaning for every new social situation"- Franklin D.Roosevelt (同)state of affairs
- a complex or critical or unusual difficulty; "the dangerous situation developed suddenly"; "thats quite a situation"; "no human situation is simple"
- a condition that accompanies or influences some event or activity
- information that should be kept in mind when making a decision; "another consideration is the time it would take" (同)condition, consideration
- formal ceremony about important occasions; "pomp and circumstance"
- a characteristic to be considered
- the beginning or duration or completion or repetition of the action of a verb
- a distinct feature or element in a problem; "he studied every facet of the question" (同)facet
- insofar as the circumstances are concerned; "the account was circumstantially accurate"
- according to circumstances; "he was convicted circumstantially"
- evidence providing only a basis for inference about the fact in dispute (同)indirect_evidence
- 《文》状況の,状競による / 本質的でない,付随的な / 詳細な,詳しい
- 〈U〉(事物の)『状態』;(人の)健康状態 / 〈C〉《通例複数形で》(周囲の)『状況』,事情,形勢 / 〈C〉(…の)条件,必要条件《+『of』(『for』)+『名』》;(条件を示す)条項 / 〈C〉(社会的)地位,身分,境遇 / 〈C〉(慢性の)病気,症状 / (…に備えて)〈体など〉'を'『適当な状態にする』,‘の'調子を整える《+『名』+『for』+『名』》 / 〈物事が〉…‘の'条件となる,…を左右する,決定する / 〈人・動物など〉'を'慣らす,適応させる
- 〈C〉(人・物事の)『状態』,ありさま,様子 / 〈C〉《a ~》《話》極度の緊張状態,異常な精神状態 / 〈U〉地位,階級,身分 / 〈C〉〈U〉《しばしばS-》『国家』,国,政府 / 〈C〉《時にS-》(アメリカ・オーストラリアなどの)『州』 / 《the States》《話》『米国』 / 〈U〉威厳;公式;堂々とした様子 / 国家の,国事に関する / 《しばしばS-》《米》州の,州立の / 公式の,儀式用の
- …‘を'『はっきり述べる』,公式に申し立てる / 〈当局が〉…‘を'指定する,決める
- (人の)『立場』,状態,境遇 / (事の)『事態』,形勢,情況 / 『位置』,環境 / 《文》就職口,勤め口
- 〈C〉《複数形で》(人や行動に影響を及ぼす)『情況』,『環境』,周囲の事情;条件 / 〈C〉(特定の)事情,(事の)次第,でき事 / 〈C〉《複数形で》『経済状態』,暮らし向き,境遇 / 〈U〉ものものしさ,抑々しさ / 〈U〉(特に一部始終を)詳細に述べること
- 〈C〉〈U〉《文》(人の)『顔つき』,『表情』 / 〈C〉〈U〉(物の)『外観』,『様子』 / 〈C〉(思想・状況・計画などの)『様相』,局面,面 / 〈C〉(家・部屋などの)向き,方向
||Look up circumstantial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Circumstantial may refer to:
- Circumstantial evidence, in law
- Circumstantial thinking, in psychiatry and psychopathology
- Circumstantial voice, in linguistics
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Complement C5a inhibition improves late hemodynamic and inflammatory changes in a rat model of nonocclusive mesenteric ischemia.
- Érces D1, Nógrády M1, Varga G1, Szűcs S1, Mészáros AT1, Fischer-Szatmári T1, Cao C1, Okada N2, Okada H3, Boros M1, Kaszaki J4.
- Surgery.Surgery.2016 Mar;159(3):960-71. doi: 10.1016/j.surg.2015.10.020. Epub 2015 Nov 26.
- BACKGROUND: Nonocclusive mesenteric ischemia (NOMI) can evolve in a variety of low-flow states. Although the mechanisms leading to NOMI-related intestinal necrosis are largely unknown, circumstantial evidence suggests that excessive vasoconstriction and complement activation both play important role
- PMID 26632492
- Lung-gut crosstalk: evidence, mechanisms and implications for the mucosal inflammatory diseases.
- Tulic MK1,2, Piche T1,3, Verhasselt V1,2.
- Clinical and experimental allergy : journal of the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology.Clin Exp Allergy.2016 Feb 19. doi: 10.1111/cea.12723. [Epub ahead of print]
- The mucosal immune system (including airway, intestinal, oral and cervical epithelium) is an integrated network of tissues, cells and effector molecules that protect the host from environmental insults and infections at mucous membrane surfaces. Dysregulation of immunity at mucosal surfaces is thoug
- PMID 26892389
- Epigenetic mechanisms in sexual differentiation of the brain and behaviour.
- Forger NG1.
- Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series B, Biological sciences.Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci.2016 Feb 19;371(1688). pii: 20150114. doi: 10.1098/rstb.2015.0114. Epub 2016 Feb 1.
- Circumstantial evidence alone argues that the establishment and maintenance of sex differences in the brain depend on epigenetic modifications of chromatin structure. More direct evidence has recently been obtained from two types of studies: those manipulating a particular epigenetic mechanism, and
- PMID 26833835
- Metonymy as Referential Dependency: Psycholinguistic and Neurolinguistic Arguments for a Unified Linguistic Treatment.
- Piñango MM1, Zhang M1, Foster-Hanson E1,2, Negishi M3, Lacadie C3, Constable RT3.
- Cognitive science.Cogn Sci.2016 Feb 17. doi: 10.1111/cogs.12341. [Epub ahead of print]
- We examine metonymy at psycho- and neurolinguistic levels, seeking to adjudicate between two possible processing implementations (one- vs. two-mechanism). We compare highly conventionalized systematic metonymy (producer-for-product: "All freshmen read O'Connell") to lesser-conventionalized circumsta
- PMID 26887916
- 政策規範選択への貢献に向けた教育政策研究(II <特集2>公開シンポジウム 公共政策としての教育政策)
- Analysis of Surface Binding Sites (SBS) within GH62, GH13, and GH77
- Analysis of Surface Binding Sites (SBS) within GH62, GH13 and GH77
- 1888年磐梯山水蒸気爆発に関するノート : (3)1888年の水蒸気爆発論考に潜むジレンマ
- Circumstantial definition, of pertaining to, or derived from circumstances: a circumstantial result. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In ...
- circumstantialとは。意味や和訳。[形]1 状況（から）の.2 付随的[二義的]な，重要でない.3 〈記述などが〉詳しい，詳細なa circumstantial account((形式))詳しい説明.4 儀式ばった.5 経済[物質]上の.cir・cum・stan・tial・ly[副] - goo ...
- law: based on information which suggests that something is true but does not prove that it is true: providing or including the details of a particular situation ... Full Definition of CIRCUMSTANTIAL 1: belonging to, consisting in, or ...