- Treatment with bed rest, head elevation, and avoidance of straining is the first step.(外リンパ瘻)(治療の第一歩はベットでの安静、頭部挙上、および力むことを回避することである)
- 懸命につとめる、非常に骨を折る(after, todo)。逡巡する(at)
- She is straining to take a breath but can only mouth the phrase: "I can't br-" brefore collapsing.
- become stretched or tense or taut; "the bodybuilders neck muscles tensed;" "the rope strained when the weight was attached" (同)tense
- (psychology) nervousness resulting from mental stress; "his responsibilities were a constant strain"; "the mental strain of staying alert hour after hour was too much for him" (同)mental strain, nervous strain
- (physics) deformation of a physical body under the action of applied forces
- injury to a muscle (often caused by overuse); results in swelling and pain
- an intense or violent exertion (同)straining
- use to the utmost; exert vigorously or to full capacity; "He really extended himself when he climbed Kilimanjaro"; "Dont strain your mind too much" (同)extend
- mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
- a particular kind of product or merchandise; "a nice line of shoes" (同)product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed (同)railway line, rail line
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible; "a washing line"
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity" (同)dividing_line, demarcation, contrast
- a formation of people or things one behind another; "the line stretched clear around the corner"; "you must wait in a long line at the checkout counter"
- a formation of people or things one beside another; "the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed"; "they were arrayed in line of battle"; "the cast stood in line for the curtain call"
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops); "they attacked the enemys line"
- a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress; "`let me show you my etchings is a rather worn line"; "he has a smooth line but I didnt fall for it"; "that salesman must have practiced his fast line of talk"
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"
- be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank" (同)run along
- cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- fill plentifully; "line ones pockets"
- supply with livestock; "stock a farm"
- persistent thickened stem of a herbaceous perennial plant (同)caudex
- any of several Old World plants cultivated for their brightly colored flowers (同)gillyflower
- a plant or stem onto which a graft is made; especially a plant grown specifically to provide the root part of grafted plants
- the capital raised by a corporation through the issue of shares entitling holders to an ownership interest (equity); "he owns a controlling share of the companys stock"
- the reputation and popularity a person has; "his stock was so high he could have been elected mayor"
- the handle of a handgun or the butt end of a rifle or shotgun or part of the support of a machine gun or artillery gun; "the rifle had been fitted with a special stock" (同)gunstock
- the merchandise that a shop has on hand; "they carried a vast inventory of hardware"; "they stopped selling in exact sizes in order to reduce inventory" (同)inventory
- lumber used in the construction of something; "they will cut round stock to 1-inch diameter"
- the handle end of some implements or tools; "he grabbed the cue by the stock"
- amass so as to keep for future use or sale or for a particular occasion or use; "lets stock coffee as long as prices are low" (同)buy in, stock up
- have on hand; "Do you carry kerosene heaters?" (同)carry, stockpile
- equip with a stock; "stock a rifle"
- provide or furnish with a stock of something; "stock the larder with meat"
- routine; "a stock answer"
- supply with fish; "stock a lake"
- vary the pitch of ones speech (同)inflect, modulate
- give a healthy elasticity to; "Lets tone our muscles" (同)tone up, strengthen
- change the color or tone of; "tone a negative"
- change to a color image; "tone a photographic image"
- (linguistics) a pitch or change in pitch of the voice that serves to distinguish words in tonal languages; "the Beijing dialect uses four tones"
- a steady sound without overtones; "they tested his hearing with pure tones of different frequencies" (同)pure tone
- the quality of a persons voice; "he began in a conversational tone"; "he spoke in a nervous tone of voice" (同)tone of voice
- a musical interval of two semitones (同)whole tone, step, whole step
- the quality of something (an act or a piece of writing) that reveals the attitudes and presuppositions of the author; "the general tone of articles appearing in the newspapers is that the government should withdraw"; "from the tone of her behavior I gathe
- utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically; "The students chanted the same slogan over and over again" (同)chant, intone
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going" (同)scheme
- a complex of methods or rules governing behavior; "they have to operate under a system they oppose"; "that language has a complex system for indicating gender" (同)system of rules
- a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts; "the body has a system of organs for digestion"
- a procedure or process for obtaining an objective; "they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"
- the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole; "exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"
- (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other; "the voltage divider consisted of a series of fixed resistors"
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times (同)serial, serial publication
- (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams; "the visiting team swept the series"
- a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection; "the Post Office issued a series commemorating famous American entertainers"; "his coin collection included the complete series of
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
- any act that tends to prevent free competition in business
- showing signs of mental and emotional tension; "her voice was strained as she asked the question"
- …‘を'『引っ張る』 / (使い過ぎて)〈体など〉‘を'『痛める』,弱める / …‘を'『最大限に働かせる』,精一杯使う / 〈意味・規則など〉‘を'曲げる,こじつける,拡大解釈する / 〈液体〉‘を'『こす』;(液体から)〈固形分〉‘を'こして取る《+『out(off)』+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 全力を尽くす,懸命に努力する / ぱんと張る / 〈C〉〈U〉『張りつめること』,張る力 / 〈C〉『筋違い』,ねんざ,くじき / 〈U〉(精神的に,極度に)緊張,重荷,過労 / 〈C〉骨のおれる仕事,激務
- 〈C〉家系,血統,種族 / 〈C〉品種 / 〈U〉《しばしばa ~》(遺伝的な)性質,体質 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》《単数扱い》(音楽の)曲,一節 / 〈C〉口調,言い回し,文体
- 『線』,筋,けい / (色・縫い目などの)『線』,しま;(顔・手などの)しわ(wrinkle) / (物・人の)『列』,行列(row) / 『綱』,糸,針金 / 電線,電話線,電信線 / (文章の)『行』;(詩の)『行』 / 《しばしばa~》《話》『短い手紙』(note) / 《複数形で》輪郭,外形(outline) / 境界線(boundary);限界,限度(limit) / (鉄道・バスなどの)路線;航路,空路 / 《複数形で》せりふ / 進路,道順(course);(考えなどの)筋道,方針 / 《しばしばone's~》(活動の)分野,方面;特意 / 家系,血統,血筋 / 在庫商品,仕入れ品 / 導管,パイプライン / 《しばしば複数形で》戦線,防御線 / …‘に'『線を引く』,筋(しま,しわ)をつける / …‘に'『沿って並ぶ;』(…を)…‘に'沿って並べる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (材料で)〈着物など〉‘に'裏を付ける《+『名』『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…‘を'満たす,(…を)…‘に'詰め込む《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…の)『在庫品』,仕入れ品,ストック《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(…の)貯蔵,蓄え《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《集合的に》『家畜』 / 〈U〉血統,家系,家柄 / 〈U〉〈C〉(動植物の)種属 / 〈U〉(スープ種・ソース種などに用いる)煮出し汁 / 〈U〉〈C〉《おもに米》(株式会社の)株,株式;〈C〉株券,《英》国債,地方債 / 〈U〉原料 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(刑罰用の昔の)さらし台 / 〈C〉(銃の)台じり / 〈C〉(接ぎ木の)台木 / 〈C〉(接ぎ穂をとる)親株 / 〈C〉(植物の)幹,茎 / 〈C〉(錨(いかり)のリングの下の)横棒 / 〈C〉(劇場の)専属劇団[のレパートリー] / 〈C〉アラセイトウ(春,赤紫色の花を開く) / (商品を)〈店など〉‘に'『仕入れる』,蓄える《+『名』〈店〉+『with』+『名』〈商品〉》 / …‘を'『仕入れている』,貯蔵している / (家畜などを)〈農場など〉‘に'入れる,(…を)〈川・草地など〉‘に'放つ《+『名』〈農場など〉+『with』+『名』》 / (…を)仕入れる,蓄える《+『up with』+『名』》 / 常に仕入れてある,常置の;標準の / ありふれた,陳腐な / 在庫品を扱う
- 〈C〉(高さ・音色・長さ・音量の点から見た)『音』 / 〈C〉〈U〉音質 / 〈C〉楽音;全音程 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》『言い方,書き方』,口調,語調 / 〈C〉支配的な(一般的な)風潮(傾向) / 〈U〉(筋肉などの緊張の)『正常な状態』 / 〈C〉『色調』,色合い,濃淡,明暗 / (音・色などで)…‘に'『ある調子(口調,色合い)をつける』 / …‘の'色を変える,色を補正する
- 〈C〉(関連した部分から成る)『体系』,系統,組織[網],装置 / 〈C〉(教育・政治などの)『制度』,機構;《the~》体制 / 〈C〉(思想・学問などの)『体系』,学説 / 〈C〉(…の)『方法』,方式,やり方《+of doing》 / 〈U〉正しい方針(筋道,順序) / 〈U〉《the~》(身体の)組織,系統 / 〈U〉《the~,one's~》身体,全身
- (関連のあるもの・同種のものの)(規則的な)『連続』,一続き《+『of』+『名』》 / (同種の貨幣・切手などの)一組(set)《+『of』+『名』》 / (テレビ番組などの)連続物;(出版物の)双書,シリーズ / (電気の)直列 / (電気が)直列の
- 緊張した;疲れた / 不自然な,わざとらしい;こじつけの
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Arabidopsis acyl-acyl carrier protein synthetase AAE15 with medium chain fatty acid specificity is functional in cyanobacteria.
- Kaczmarzyk D1,2, Hudson EP3, Fulda M4.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2016 Dec;6(1):7. doi: 10.1186/s13568-016-0178-z. Epub 2016 Jan 21.
- Cyanobacteria are potential hosts for the biosynthesis of oleochemical compounds. The metabolic precursors for such compounds are fatty acids and their derivatives, which require chemical activation to become substrates in further conversion steps. We characterized the acyl activating enzyme AAE15 o
- PMID 26797881
- The roles of the zinc finger transcription factors XlnR, ClrA and ClrB in the breakdown of lignocellulose by Aspergillus niger.
- Raulo R1, Kokolski M2, Archer DB3.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2016 Dec;6(1):5. doi: 10.1186/s13568-016-0177-0. Epub 2016 Jan 16.
- Genes encoding the key transcription factors (TF) XlnR, ClrA and ClrB were deleted from Aspergillus niger and the resulting strains were assessed for growth on glucose and wheat straw, transcription of genes encoding glycosyl hydrolases and saccharification activity. Growth of all mutant strains, ba
- PMID 26780227
- Disruption of PHO13 improves ethanol production via the xylose isomerase pathway.
- Bamba T1, Hasunuma T2, Kondo A3,4.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2016 Dec;6(1):4. doi: 10.1186/s13568-015-0175-7. Epub 2016 Jan 14.
- Xylose is the second most abundant sugar in lignocellulosic materials and can be converted to ethanol by recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast strains expressing heterologous genes involved in xylose assimilation pathways. Recent research demonstrated that disruption of the alkaline phosphatase
- PMID 26769491
- Dynamics of low and high pathogenic avian influenza in wild and domestic bird populations.
- Tuncer N1, Torres J2, Martcheva M2, Barfield M3, Holt RD3.
- Journal of biological dynamics.J Biol Dyn.2016 Dec;10(1):104-39. doi: 10.1080/17513758.2015.1111449.
- This paper introduces a time-since-recovery structured, multi-strain, multi-population model of avian influenza. Influenza A viruses infect many species of wild and domestic birds and are classified into two groups based on their ability to cause disease: low pathogenic avian influenza (LPAI) and hi
- PMID 26667351
- Work Hardening and Microstructural Development during High-Pressure Torsion in Pure Iron
- Hosokawa Akihide,Ii Seiichiro,Tsuchiya Koichi
- Materials transactions 55(7), 1097-1103, 2014-07
- NAID 40020109404
- 久保田 文徳,塚田 祐貴,小山 敏幸 [他]
- 計算工学講演会論文集 Proceedings of the Conference on Computational Engineering and Science 19, 4p, 2014-06
- NAID 40020108630
- 函館地区で発生したE型急性肝炎に対する臨床的,ウイルス学的,疫学的検討 : 函館4病院における症例探索から
- Heterotrophic nitrification and aerobic denitrification of high-strength ammonium in anaerobically digested sludge by Alcaligenes faecalis strain No. 4
- Shoda Makoto,Ishikawa Yoichi
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 117(6), 737-741, 2014-06
- NAID 40020094507
- 株式会社ストレインネットワークス公式サイト。ホームページ制作、SEO対策、自社 メディア運営などを行っています。
- It is not a rare disease; in one series it accounted for between 5 and 24 admissions per year at a pediatric hospital.(HIM.2128)
- a line of、a sequence of、a series of、barrage、consecutive、continually、continue、continuous、lineage、paradigmatic、sequence、sequential、serial、strain、system
- accent、accentuate、accentuation、emphasis、emphasize、highlight、power point、strain、tone、tonus、underscore