- come up to the surface of or rise; "He felt new emotions emerge"
- become known or apparent; "Some nice results emerged from the study"
- come out into view, as from concealment; "Suddenly, the proprietor emerged from his office"
- sink below the surface; go under or as if under water (同)submerse
- cover completely or make imperceptible; "I was drowned in work"; "The noise drowned out her speech" (同)drown, overwhelm
- put under water; "submerge your head completely" (同)submerse
- present oneself formally, as before a (judicial) authority; "He had to appear in court last month"; "She appeared on several charges of theft"
- come into being or existence, or appear on the scene; "Then the computer came along and changed our lives"; "Homo sapiens appeared millions of years ago" (同)come along
- be issued or published; "Did your latest book appear yet?"; "The new Woody Allen film hasnt come out yet" (同)come_out
- seem to be true, probable, or apparent; "It seems that he is very gifted"; "It appears that the weather in California is very bad" (同)seem
- appear as a character on stage or appear in a play, etc.; "Gielgud appears briefly in this movie"; "She appeared in `Hamlet on the London stage"
- come into sight or view; "He suddenly appeared at the wedding"; "A new star appeared on the horizon"
- formal attendance (in court or at a hearing) of a party in an action (同)appearing, coming into court
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression; "they try to keep up appearances"; "that ceremony is just for show" (同)show
- outward or visible aspect of a person or thing (同)visual aspect
- the act of appearing in public view; "the rookie made a brief appearance in the first period"; "it was Bernhardts last appearance in America"
- a mental representation; "I tried to describe his appearance to the police"
- the event of coming into sight
- the act of emerging (同)emersion
- the becoming visible; "not a days difference between the emergence of the andrenas and the opening of the willow catkins" (同)egress, issue
- the gradual beginning or coming forth; "figurines presage the emergence of sculpture in Greece" (同)outgrowth, growth
- accomplishment of an objective (同)reaching
- the act of arriving at a certain place; "they awaited her arrival"
- someone who arrives (or has arrived) (同)arriver, comer
- an instance of something occurring; "a disease of frequent occurrence"; "the occurrence (or presence) of life on other planets"
- coming to maturity; "the rising generation" (同)rising
- (水中・暗やみなどから)『出てくる』,現れる(appear)《+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / 〈問題・事実などが〉出てくる / (逆境などから)浮かび上がる《+『from』+『名』》
- …‘を'水中に沈める,浸す / …‘を'消し去る,おおい隠す / 水中にもぐる(没する)
- 『姿を現す』,出現する / 〈本・記事などが〉公になる,出版される / (劇などに)出演する;(法廷などに)出廷する,出頭する / (…のように)『見える』,『思われる』
- 〈C〉『現れること』,出現;出演,出廷;出版,発刊 / 〈U〉〈C〉『外観』,見かけ,風さい(outward look) / 《複数形で》形勢
- 〈U〉(…への)『到着』《+『at』(『in』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉(目標・目的などへの)『到達』《+『at』(『in』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉到着した人(物),到着する人(物);生まれた子
- 〈U〉(事件などが)『起こること』,発生 / 〈C〉『でき事』,事件
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Modeling some properties of circadian rhythms.
- Lara-Aparicio M, Barriga-Montoya C, Padilla-Longoria P, Fuentes-Pardo B.SourceDepartamento de Matematicas, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico,, Mexico. email@example.com.
- Mathematical biosciences and engineering : MBE.Math Biosci Eng.2014 Apr 1;11(2):317-30. doi: 10.3934/mbe.2014.11.317.
- Mathematical models have been very useful in biological research. From the interaction of biology and mathematics, new problems have emerged that have generated advances in the theory, suggested further experimental work and motivated plausible conjectures. From our perspective, it is absolutely nec
- PMID 24245720
- Susceptibility to interference and intrusion errors in consequence of the dominant hemisphere's hippocampal infarct: A case report.
- Andrejkovics M, Balla P, Bereczki D.Sourcea Department of Psychiatry, Medical and Health Science Center , University of Debrecen , Debrecen , Hungary H-4032 Debrecen, Nagyerdei krt. 98.
- Neurocase.Neurocase.2014 Apr;20(2):183-91. doi: 10.1080/13554794.2012.741256. Epub 2013 Feb 13.
- We present a case of a man with an ischemic lesion of the left hippocampus. Detailed neuropsychological assessment revealed susceptibility to retroactive interference and a tendency to make intrusion errors in addition to mild deficits in the verbal memory processes. Although retroactive interferenc
- PMID 23406285
- I think I can't: Drink refusal self-efficacy as a mediator of the relationship between self-reported drinking identity and alcohol use.
- Foster DW, Yeung N, Neighbors C.SourceHarvard School of Public Health, Harvard University, Boston, MA 02115, United States. Electronic address: DawnWFoster@gmail.com.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2014 Feb;39(2):461-8. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2013.10.009. Epub 2013 Oct 9.
- This study examined the relationship between self-reported drinking identity (SRDI), defined as how closely individuals believe drinking is a crucial aspect of their identity (Conner, Warren, Close, & Sparks, 1999), and alcohol use by considering drink-refusal self-efficacy (DRSE) as a potential
- PMID 24220248
- Eye movements reveal differences in children's referential processing during narrative comprehension.
- Engelen JA, Bouwmeester S, de Bruin AB, Zwaan RA.SourceInstitute of Psychology, Erasmus University Rotterdam, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Journal of experimental child psychology.J Exp Child Psychol.2014 Feb;118:57-77. doi: 10.1016/j.jecp.2013.09.005. Epub 2013 Oct 31.
- Children differ in their ability to build referentially coherent discourse representations. Using a visual world paradigm, we investigated how these differences might emerge during the online processing of spoken discourse. We recorded eye movements of 69children (6-11years of age) as they listened
- PMID 24182944
- Hcn1 is a tremorgenic genetic component in a rat model of essential tremor.
- Ohno Yukihiro,Shimizu Saki,Tatara Ayaka,Imaoku Takuji,Ishii Takahiro,Sasa Masashi,Serikawa Tadao,Kuramoto Takashi
- PLOS ONE 10(5), 2015-05-13
- … Together, these data indicate that body tremors emerge when the two mutant loci, tm and Hcn1A354V, are combined in a rat model of ET. …
- NAID 120005606112
- Time-Reversal-Violating Photonic Topological Insulators with Helical Edge States
- Ochiai Tetsuyuki
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 84(5), 2015-04-02
- NAID 160000000704
- 中島 常安,Tuneyasu NAKAJIMA
- 紀要 9, 1-18, 2015-03-31
- … However, it is even more importantto consider the fundamental effects each approach has on the child's development, and to acknowledge thedifferences that emerge when these respective approaches are compared. …
- NAID 120005576328
- Japanese Student's Word Associations for the Four Seasons: A British Perspective
- Norris Sheila A.
- 活水論文集. 文学部編 58, 9-29, 2015-03-31
- … The paper concludes, however, that the four main images which emerge, cherry blossoms, sea, tinted leaves and snow, would probably feature prominently in data provided by many groups of Japanese informants. …
- NAID 110009911844
- emergeとは。意味や和訳。[動](自)［I（[副]）］1 （水中などから）浮かび上がる；〈見え なかったものが〉（…から）現れる((from, out of ...))；（…に）現れる((into ...))；〈ウイルス などが〉発生する；〈制度などが〉出現する, 誕生す... - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、 中国 ...
- 2008年6月29日 ... emerge と ebuild に関連記事があります。 ↑ ... パッケージ詳細を調査するには emerge コマンドではなく app-portage/gentoolkit? ... 古いシステム全体を更新するの に便利な `emerge system` ですが、もの凄い量が対象になります。注意し ...
- The ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome appears to be due to increased capillary permeability triggered by excessive release of one or more vasoactive substances secreted during maturation and luteinization of multiple follicles.(uptodate)(OHSSは、多数の卵胞が成熟し黄体となる過程で放出されるいくつかの血管作動性物質の過剰な放出が引き金となり、毛細血管の透過性が増加することによると思われる。)
- advent, appear, appearance, arrival, develop, development, developmental, emerge, emergence, engender, event, frequency, generate, generation, incidence, incidence rate, incident, manifestation, occur, onset, transpire
- advent, appear, arrival, emerge, emergence, figure, form, look, manifestation, occurrence, shape, situation