- establish a conditioned response
- the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition or `in shape or `out of condition or `out of shape' (同)shape
- a state at a particular time; "a condition (or state) of disrepair"; "the current status of the arms negotiations" (同)status
- a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing; "the human condition"
- an illness, disease, or other medical problem; "a heart condition"; "a skin condition"
- apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny; "I condition my hair after washing it"
- put into a better state; "he conditions old cars"
- the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variables effect by comparison with a control condition (同)experimental_condition
- an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else (同)precondition, stipulation
- (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement; "the contract set out the conditions of the lease"; "the terms of the treaty were generous" (同)term
- cause to be in an appropriate place, state, or relation
- a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury" (同)post, berth, office, spot, billet, place, situation
- the arrangement of the body and its limbs; "he assumed an attitude of surrender" (同)posture, attitude
- the spatial property of a place where or way in which something is situated; "the position of the hands on the clock"; "he specified the spatial relations of every piece of furniture on the stage" (同)spatial relation
- (in team sports) the role assigned to an individual player; "what position does he play?"
- the act of positing; an assumption taken as a postulate or axiom
- the particular portion of space occupied by something; "he put the lamp back in its place" (同)place
- a rationalized mental attitude (同)stance, posture
- a way of regarding situations or topics etc.; "consider what follows from the positivist view" (同)view, perspective
- the appropriate or customary location; "the cars were in position"
- express in words; "He said that he wanted to marry her"; "tell me what is bothering you"; "state your opinion"; "state your name" (同)say, tell
- a state of depression or agitation; "he was in such a state you just couldnt reason with him"
- the way something is with respect to its main attributes; "the current state of knowledge"; "his state of health"; "in a weak financial state"
- a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nations capitol"; "the countrys largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land" (同)nation, country, land, commonwealth, res publica, body_politic
- the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation; "his state is in the deep south" (同)province
- the group of people comprising the government of a sovereign state; "the state has lowered its income tax"
- a condition or position in which you find yourself; "the unpleasant situation (or position) of having to choose between two evils"; "found herself in a very fortunate situation" (同)position
- the general state of things; the combination of circumstances at a given time; "the present international situation is dangerous"; "wondered how such a state of affairs had come about"; "eternal truths will be neither true nor eternal unless they have fresh meaning for every new social situation"- Franklin D.Roosevelt (同)state of affairs
- a complex or critical or unusual difficulty; "the dangerous situation developed suddenly"; "thats quite a situation"; "no human situation is simple"
- a condition that accompanies or influences some event or activity
- information that should be kept in mind when making a decision; "another consideration is the time it would take" (同)condition, consideration
- formal ceremony about important occasions; "pomp and circumstance"
- a characteristic to be considered
- the beginning or duration or completion or repetition of the action of a verb
- a distinct feature or element in a problem; "he studied every facet of the question" (同)facet
- the probability that an event will occur given that one or more other events have occurred (同)contingent probability
- established by conditioning or learning; "a conditioned response" (同)learned
- physically fit; "exercised daily to keep herself in condition" (同)in condition
- the prevailing context that influences the performance or the outcome of a process; "there were wide variations in the conditions of observation"
- the set of circumstances that affect someones welfare; "hazardous working conditions"; "harsh living conditions"
- a learning process in which an organisms behavior becomes dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its environment
- 〈U〉(事物の)『状態』;(人の)健康状態 / 〈C〉《通例複数形で》(周囲の)『状況』,事情,形勢 / 〈C〉(…の)条件,必要条件《+『of』(『for』)+『名』》;(条件を示す)条項 / 〈C〉(社会的)地位,身分,境遇 / 〈C〉(慢性の)病気,症状 / (…に備えて)〈体など〉'を'『適当な状態にする』,‘の'調子を整える《+『名』+『for』+『名』》 / 〈物事が〉…‘の'条件となる,…を左右する,決定する / 〈人・動物など〉'を'慣らす,適応させる
- 〈C〉『位置;場所』;所在地 / 〈U〉所定の位置,適所 / 〈C〉『姿勢』,構え / 〈U〉有利な地位(立場) / 〈C〉《通例単数形で》(周囲の状況と関連する)『立場,境遇』;形勢,情況 / 〈C〉見解,態度 / 〈C〉(…としての)勤め口,職《+『as(of)+名』》 / 〈C〉(…の中の)地位《+『in+名』》 / 〈U〉(特に高い)社会的地位 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'適当な(特定の)場所に置く
- 〈C〉(人・物事の)『状態』,ありさま,様子 / 〈C〉《a ~》《話》極度の緊張状態,異常な精神状態 / 〈U〉地位,階級,身分 / 〈C〉〈U〉《しばしばS-》『国家』,国,政府 / 〈C〉《時にS-》(アメリカ・オーストラリアなどの)『州』 / 《the States》《話》『米国』 / 〈U〉威厳;公式;堂々とした様子 / 国家の,国事に関する / 《しばしばS-》《米》州の,州立の / 公式の,儀式用の
- …‘を'『はっきり述べる』,公式に申し立てる / 〈当局が〉…‘を'指定する,決める
- (人の)『立場』,状態,境遇 / (事の)『事態』,形勢,情況 / 『位置』,環境 / 《文》就職口,勤め口
- 〈C〉《複数形で》(人や行動に影響を及ぼす)『情況』,『環境』,周囲の事情;条件 / 〈C〉(特定の)事情,(事の)次第,でき事 / 〈C〉《複数形で》『経済状態』,暮らし向き,境遇 / 〈U〉ものものしさ,抑々しさ / 〈U〉(特に一部始終を)詳細に述べること
- 〈C〉〈U〉《文》(人の)『顔つき』,『表情』 / 〈C〉〈U〉(物の)『外観』,『様子』 / 〈C〉(思想・状況・計画などの)『様相』,局面,面 / 〈C〉(家・部屋などの)向き,方向
- 体調がよい,健康な / 性質(態度)のよい
- 条件つきの / (体など)調子を整えた
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A Radial Basis Function (RBF)-Finite Difference (FD) Method for Diffusion and Reaction-Diffusion Equations on Surfaces.
- Shankar V1, Wright GB2, Kirby RM1, Fogelson AL3.
- Journal of scientific computing.J Sci Comput.2016 Jun 1;63(3):745-768.
- In this paper, we present a method based on Radial Basis Function (RBF)-generated Finite Differences (FD) for numerically solving diffusion and reaction-diffusion equations (PDEs) on closed surfaces embedded in ℝ d . Our method uses a method-of-lines formulation, in which surface derivatives that
- PMID 25983388
- How do integrative practices influence patient-centered care?: An exploratory study comparing diabetes and mental health care.
- Novikov Z1, Glover WJ, Trepman PC, Naveh E, Goldfracht M.
- Health care management review.Health Care Manage Rev.2016 May 21. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Integration between organizational units to achieve common goals has been of interest to health systems because of the potential to improve patient-centered care. However, the means by which integrative practices actually influence patient-centered care remain unclear. Whereas many studi
- PMID 26002414
- Efficacy of Multivitamin/mineral Supplementation to Reduce Chronic Disease Risk: A Critical Review of the Evidence from Observational Studies and Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Angelo G1, Drake VJ, Frei B.
- Critical reviews in food science and nutrition.Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr.2015 Dec 6;55(14):1968-91. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2014.912199.
- We reviewed recent scientific evidence regarding the effects of multivitamin/mineral (MVM) supplements on risk of chronic diseases, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, and age-related eye diseases. Data from randomized controlled trials (RCTs) and observational, prospective cohort studies were
- PMID 24941429
- Veganism Is a Viable Alternative to Conventional Diet Therapy for Improving Blood Lipids and Glycemic Control.
- Trepanowski JF1, Varady KA.
- Critical reviews in food science and nutrition.Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr.2015 Dec 6;55(14):2004-13. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2012.736093.
- The American Diabetes Association (ADA) and the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) have each outlined a set of dietary recommendations aimed at improving glycemic control and blood lipids, respectively. However, traditional vegan diets (low-fat diets that proscribe animal product consumpt
- PMID 24922183
- Inhibition of Automatic Semantic Processing in Children With High-Functioning Pervasive Developmental Disorders Having Reading Difficulty
- conditionとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U]状態, ありさま, 様態；((しばしば〜s))周囲の状況, 情勢(circumstances)；ようす. ⇒STATE[類語]financial conditions財政事情living conditions生活状態weather conditions気象状況under existing ［pr... - goo辞書は ...
- 京都 整体/骨盤矯正/小顔矯正/美容整体 宇治/レディース専門 CONDITION Very＆Beauty /痩身/スピリチュアル/気功療法/フェイシャル/リフレクソロジー/ ゲルマニウム温浴/岩塩岩盤浴のCONDITIONです.
- instrumental conditioning
- optimal condition