- express a supposition; "Let us say that he did not tell the truth"; "Lets say you had a lot of money--what would you do?" (同)say
- take up someones soul into heaven; "This is the day when May was assumed into heaven"
- take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect; "His voice took on a sad tone"; "The story took a new turn"; "he adopted an air of superiority"; "She assumed strange manners"; "The gods assume human or animal form in these fables" (同)acquire, adopt, take_on, take
- take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities; "When will the new President assume office?" (同)adopt, take_on, take_over
- take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof; "I assume his train was late" (同)presume, take for granted
- occupy or take on; "He assumes the lotus position"; "She took her seat on the stage"; "We took our seats in the orchestra"; "She took up her position behind the tree"; "strike a pose" (同)take, strike, take_up
- seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as ones right or possession; "He assumed to himself the right to fill all positions in the town"; "he usurped my rights"; "She seized control of the throne after her husband died" (同)usurp, seize, take_over, arrogate
- undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"; "her fingers felt their way through the string quartet"; "she felt his contempt of her"
- be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state; "My cold is gone--I feel fine today"; "She felt tired after the long hike"; "She felt sad after her loss"
- manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure; "the girls hated it when he tried to sneak a feel"
- an intuitive awareness; "he has a feel for animals" or "its easy when you get the feel of it";
- undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind; "She felt resentful"; "He felt regret" (同)experience
- examine by touch; "Feel this soft cloth!"; "The customer fingered the sweater" (同)finger
- perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles; "He felt the wind"; "She felt an object brushing her arm"; "He felt his flesh crawl"; "She felt the heat when she got out of the car" (同)sense
- be felt or perceived in a certain way; "The ground feels shaky"; "The sheets feel soft"
- find by testing or cautious exploration; "He felt his way around the dark room"
- grope or feel in search of something; "He felt for his wallet"
- have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someones behavior or attitude; "She felt small and insignificant"; "You make me feel naked"; "I made the students feel different about themselves"
- pass ones hands over the sexual organs of; "He felt the girl in the movie theater"
- produce a certain impression; "It feels nice to be home again"
- ponder; reflect on, or reason about; "Think the matter through"; "Think how hard life in Russia must be these days"
- an instance of deliberate thinking; "I need to give it a good think"
- judge or regard; look upon; judge; "I think he is very smart"; "I believe her to be very smart"; "I think that he is her boyfriend"; "The racist conceives such people to be inferior" (同)believe, consider, conceive
- use or exercise the mind or ones power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments; "Ive been thinking all day and getting nowhere" (同)cogitate, cerebrate
- expect, believe, or suppose; "I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel"; "I thought to find her in a bad state"; "he didnt think to find her in the kitchen"; "I guess she is angry at me for standing her up" (同)opine, suppose, imagine, reckon, guess
- be capable of conscious thought; "Man is the only creature that thinks"
- bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation; "She thought herself into a state of panic over the final exam"
- decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting; "Can you think what to do next?"
- dispose the mind in a certain way; "Do you really think so?"
- focus ones attention on a certain state; "Think big"; "think thin"
- have or formulate in the mind; "think good thoughts"
- imagine or visualize; "Just think--you could be rich one day!"; "Think what a scene it must have been!"
- present oneself formally, as before a (judicial) authority; "He had to appear in court last month"; "She appeared on several charges of theft"
- come into being or existence, or appear on the scene; "Then the computer came along and changed our lives"; "Homo sapiens appeared millions of years ago" (同)come along
- be issued or published; "Did your latest book appear yet?"; "The new Woody Allen film hasnt come out yet" (同)come_out
- seem to be true, probable, or apparent; "It seems that he is very gifted"; "It appears that the weather in California is very bad" (同)seem
- appear as a character on stage or appear in a play, etc.; "Gielgud appears briefly in this movie"; "She appeared in `Hamlet on the London stage"
- come into sight or view; "He suddenly appeared at the wedding"; "A new star appeared on the horizon"
- follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer; "When you hear his sermons, you will be able to believe, too"
- be confident about something; "I believe that he will come back from the war" (同)trust
- accept as true; take to be true; "I believed his report"; "We didnt believe his stories from the War"; "She believes in spirits"
- credit with veracity; "You cannot believe this man"; "Should we believe a publication like the National Enquirer?"
- hold in suspicion; believe to be guilty; "The U.S. suspected Bin Laden as the mastermind behind the terrorist attacks"
- someone who is under suspicion
- imagine to be the case or true or probable; "I suspect he is a fugitive"; "I surmised that the butler did it" (同)surmise
- take for granted or as a given; suppose beforehand; "I presuppose that you have done your work" (同)suppose
- require as a necessary antecedent or precondition; "This step presupposes two prior ones" (同)suppose
- required or under orders; "Im supposed to be there at ten"; "he was supposed to go to the store"
- mistakenly believed; "the supposed existence of ghosts"
- (議論のために)…‘と'∴仮定する』,考えてみる;…であるとする / …‘と'『思う』,信じる,想像する / 《suppose+名+to do》《受動態で》(規則・義務・責任などにより)(…することを)〈人〉‘に'予期する,条件づける / 〈物事が〉…‘を'『前提[条件]にする』,必要条件とする,想定する
- (証拠はないが)…'を'『当然のことと思う』,仮定する,推測する(suppose) / 〈役目・任務など〉'を'『引き受ける』〈責任〉'を'『負う』 / 〈人が〉〈ある生活様式・態度〉'を'身につける,とる,〈ある性質・様相など〉'を'帯びる / …‘の'ふりをする,'を'装う(pretend) / …'を'自分のものにする,奪い取る
- (手・指で)…‘に'『触れる』,触って調べる / (身体で)…‘を'『感じる』(進行形にできない) / (心で)…‘を'『感じる』,意識する / 〈事件・状況など〉‘で'苦しむ,‘から'打撃を受ける(進行形にできない) / …‘と'『思う』,堅く信じる,悟る / …‘が'分かる / 感覚がある,(感触として)感じる / 〈人が〉『感じる』,思う / 《『feel』+『形』》〈物が〉(…の)『感じがする』,(…の)手触りがする / (…を)探る,手探りする《+『around』(『about』)『for』(『after』)+『名』》 / (物のもつ)感触,手(膚)触り / 感じ,気配,ふんい気 / (生まれつきの)感知力,勘 / (…に)触ること《+『of』+『名』》
- 『…‘を'考える』,心に抱く,想像する,思い描く / …‘と'『思う』,信じる,判断する:《think+that 節…であると思う》 / 『…‘を'企てる』,もくろむ / 《英》…を予期する / 《しばしば think oneself の後に形容詞・副詞[句]を伴って》考えて…の状態にする / 『考える』,思う;思案する,熟考する;予期する / (…について)考えること,一考《+about+名》 / 思考の,思考を促す
- 『姿を現す』,出現する / 〈本・記事などが〉公になる,出版される / (劇などに)出演する;(法廷などに)出廷する,出頭する / (…のように)『見える』,『思われる』
- (現実・真実であると)〈事〉'を'『信じる』,信用する / 〈人〉'を'『信じる』,信用する;〈人〉‘の'言ったことを信じる / 《1,2の弱い意味に,同じ文型で用いて》…‘と'『思う』,考える(think) / 信ずる;信仰する
- …らしいと思う,‘の'気配を感じる / 〈人〉‘を'『疑う』,‘に'嫌疑をかける / (否定的な疑い)〈物事〉‘を'『怪しいと思う』,疑う,信用しない / 《話》…‘と'思う / 怪しいと疑う / 〈C〉容疑者 / 怪しい,疑わしい
- (当然のこととして)…‘を'予期する,予想する;〈…であること〉‘を'予期する《+『that節』》;(…すると)…‘を'予想する《+『名』+『to』 do》 / …‘を'前提とする;〈…であること〉‘を'前提する《+『that節』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Cerium dioxide nanoparticles possess anti-inflammatory properties in the conditions of the obesity-associated NAFLD in rats.
- Kobyliak N1, Virchenko O2, Falalyeyeva T3, Kondro M4, Beregova T3, Bodnar P1, Shcherbakov O5, Bubnov R5, Caprnda M6, Delev D7, Sabo J8, Kruzliak P9, Rodrigo L10, Opatrilova R11, Spivak M5.
- Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomedecine & pharmacotherapie.Biomed Pharmacother.2017 Jun;90:608-614. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2017.03.099. Epub 2017 Apr 12.
- PMID 28411553
- Semax, an analog of ACTH(4-7), regulates expression of immune response genes during ischemic brain injury in rats.
- Medvedeva EV1, Dmitrieva VG2, Limborska SA2,3, Myasoedov NF2, Dergunova LV2,3.
- Molecular genetics and genomics : MGG.Mol Genet Genomics.2017 Jun;292(3):635-653. doi: 10.1007/s00438-017-1297-1. Epub 2017 Mar 2.
- PMID 28255762
- Dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction for a rapid determination of glyoxal in alcoholic beverages.
- Rodríguez-Cáceres MI1, Palomino-Vasco M2, Mora-Diez N1, Acedo-Valenzuela MI1.
- Talanta.Talanta.2017 Jun 1;168:100-104. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2017.03.031. Epub 2017 Mar 11.
- PMID 28391827
- Arbitrariness is not enough: towards a functional approach to the genetic code.
- Lacková Ľ1, Matlach V2, Faltýnek D2.
- Theory in biosciences = Theorie in den Biowissenschaften.Theory Biosci.2017 May 9. doi: 10.1007/s12064-017-0246-1. [Epub ahead of print]
- PMID 28488159
- Fluctuation Amplitude of a Trapped Rigid Sphere Immersed in a Near-Critical Binary Fluid Mixture within the Regime of the Gaussian Model
- 3SATの3次低first fall degree多変数方程式系への多項式時間帰着
- suppose 【他動】 仮定[想定・推定]する 【語源】ラテン語「下に置く」・Suppose, for instance, there ...【発音】səpóuz【カナ】サポーズ【変化】《動》supposes ｜ supposing ｜ supposed - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英 ...
- 谷尻誠・吉田愛・広島・東京の建築設計事務所 SUPPOSE DESIGN OFFICE Co.,Ltd。建築家、谷尻誠・吉田愛率いる若手の建築設計事務所です。住宅,商業施設,ブティック,レストラン,別荘,クリニック,ホテル,オフィス,リノベーション,会場構成 ...
- thinkは客観的判断による意見、supposeは推測的な意見を述べるときに使います thinkとsupposeはいずれも「思う」という意味です。thinkは自分の考えを述べるときの最も一般的な語で、よく客観的判断による意見に用います。supposeは根拠 ...
- The ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome appears to be due to increased capillary permeability triggered by excessive release of one or more vasoactive substances secreted during maturation and luteinization of multiple follicles.(uptodate)(OHSSは、多数の卵胞が成熟し黄体となる過程で放出されるいくつかの血管作動性物質の過剰な放出が引き金となり、毛細血管の透過性が増加することによると思われる。)