- the branch of geology that studies the characteristics and configuration and evolution of rocks and land forms (同)geomorphology
- the admissible arrangement of sounds in words (同)sound structure, syllable structure, word structure
- studies of the rules for forming admissible words
- the branch of biology that deals with the structure of animals and plants
- develop into a distinctive entity; "our plans began to take shape" (同)take form, take shape, spring
- assume a form or shape; "the water formed little beads"
- the visual appearance of something or someone; "the delicate cast of his features" (同)shape, cast
- a mold for setting concrete; "they built elaborate forms for pouring the foundation"
- a particular mode in which something is manifested; "his resentment took the form of extreme hostility"
- a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them" (同)shape, pattern
- (biology) a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups; "a new strain of microorganisms" (同)variant, strain, var.
- the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something; "the inflected forms of a word can be represented by a stem and a list of inflections to be attached" (同)word form, signifier, descriptor
- a printed document with spaces in which to write; "he filled out his tax form"
- an ability to perform well; "he was at the top of his form"; "the team was off form last night"
- an arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse; "the essay was in the form of a dialogue"; "he first sketches the plot in outline form"
- to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"; "The branches made a roof"; "This makes a fine introduction" (同)constitute, make
- create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company" (同)organize, organise
- the branch of pure mathematics that deals only with the properties of a figure X that hold for every figure into which X can be transformed with a one-to-one correspondence that is continuous in both directions (同)analysis situs
- the configuration of a communication network (同)network topology
- topographic study of a given place (especially the history of the place as indicated by its topography); "Greenlands topology has been shaped by the glaciers of the ice age"
- relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals; "morphological differences" (同)morphological, structural
- relating to or concerned with the formation of admissible words in a language (同)morphological
- the part of grammar that deals with the inflections of words (同)accidence
- 形態学(生物の構造の研究) / 形態論,語形論(言語の形態の研究)
- 〈C〉〈U〉(色・材質に対して)『形』,形状,姿 / 〈C〉『人体』,体つき / 〈C〉〈U〉『外観』,格好,人影 / 〈C〉〈U〉(ものの現れる)『形態』,形式 / 〈C〉(生物などの)『種類』,品種 / 〈U〉(芸術作品の)表現形式 / 〈U〉(特にスポーツで)(競技者の)フォーム / 〈U〉(心身の)調子,元気 / 〈C〉(印刷された)書き込み用紙,ひな形 / 〈U〉《話》(ある集団などの)やり方,仕方,方式 / 〈C〉〈U〉しきたり,伝統的な儀式 / 〈C〉(英国の学校・米国のある学校で)学年,学級 / 〈U〉〈C〉(意味に対する)形態,形;語形 / 〈C〉(通例寄りかかりのない)長い木のいす / 〈素材〉‘に'形を与える,(…に)…‘を'形作る《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (素材から)…‘を'形作る《+『名』+『out of』+『名』》 / …‘を'組織する,構成する / 〈考えなど〉‘を'まとめる,思い付く;〈計画など〉‘を'立てる / 〈習慣など〉‘を'身に付ける;〈交際など〉‘を'結ぶ / 〈文章など〉‘を'組み立てる;〈複数形など〉‘を'作る / (ある順序に)配列する,整列させる / 〈物が〉形を成す / 生じる,現れる / (…に)なる《+『into』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Antioxidant activity and in vitro digestibility of dialdehyde starches as influenced by their physical and structural properties.
- Zhang L, Zhang S, Dong F, Cai W, Shan J, Zhang X, Man S.SourceKey Laboratory of Industrial Fermentation Microbiology, Ministry of Education, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, Tianjin 300457, PR China. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Apr 15;149:296-301. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.10.126. Epub 2013 Nov 1.
- Dialdehyde starches (DASs) with different aldehyde contents were prepared by periodate oxidation of corn starch, and their antioxidant activity and digestibility were studied and related to their structural characteristics, including morphology, relative crystallinity, average molecular weights, swe
- PMID 24295709
- Investigating of yeast species in wine fermentation using terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism method.
- Sun Y, Liu Y.SourceCollege of Enology, Northwest A&F University, Yangling 712100, Shaanxi, China.
- Food microbiology.Food Microbiol.2014 Apr;38:201-7. doi: 10.1016/j.fm.2013.09.001. Epub 2013 Sep 11.
- The objective of this study was to examine the potential of terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism (T-RFLP) in monitoring yeast communities during wine fermentation and to reveal new information on yeast community of Chinese enology. Firstly, terminal restriction fragment (TRF) lengths da
- PMID 24290644
- Black silicon SERS substrate: Effect of surface morphology on SERS detection and application of single algal cell analysis.
- Deng YL, Juang YJ.SourceDepartment of Chemical Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, No. 1 University Road, Tainan 70101, Taiwan.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Mar 15;53:37-42. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.09.032. Epub 2013 Sep 21.
- In this study, we have investigated the effect of the surface morphology of the black silicon substrate on surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) and explored its application of single algal cell detection. By adjusting the O2 and SF6 flow rates in the cryogenic plasma etching process, different
- PMID 24121206
- Morphological Effects on Expression of Growth Differentiation Factor 15 (GDF15), a Marker of Metastasis.
- Aw Yong KM, Zeng Y, Vindivich D, Phillip JM, Wu PH, Wirtz D, Getzenberg RH.SourceThe James Buchanan Brady Urological Institute, Department of Urology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2014 Mar;229(3):362-73. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24458.
- Cancer cells typically demonstrate altered morphology during the various stages of disease progression as well as metastasis. While much is known about how altered cell morphology in cancer is a result of genetic regulation, less is known about how changes in cell morphology affect cell function by
- PMID 23996089
- Dynamic changes in brewing yeast cells in culture revealed by statistical analyses of yeast morphological data
- Ohnuki Shinsuke,Enomoto Kenichi,Yoshimoto Hiroyuki [他]
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 117(3), 278-284, 2014-03
- NAID 40020023945
- Discovery of the second species of Pseudohypocrea (Hypocreaceae)
- Zhu Zhao-Xiang,Zhuang Wen-Ying
- Mycoscience : official journal of the Mycological Society of Japan 55(2), 124-126, 2014-03
- NAID 40020008131
- 走査型プローブ顕微鏡とその応用 (特集 セラミックス研究開発のための機器分析)
- 大田 昌弘
- Ceramics Japan = セラミックス : bulletin of the Ceramic Society of Japan 49(3), 178-182, 2014-03
- NAID 40019997227
- (môr-fŏl'ə-jē) The size, shape, and structure of an organism or one of its parts. Biologists usually describe the morphology of an organism separately from its physiology. In traditional systems of taxonomy, classifications were based ...
- morphologyとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U]《生物》形態学；形態，構造.2 《文法》形態論，語形論；形態構造.3 [C][U]（一般に）形態，構造.mòr・pho・lóg・ic[形] mòr・pho・lóg・i・cal[形] mor・phol・o・gist[名] - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上 ...
- Learn More About MORPHOLOGY Spanish Central: Spanish translation of "morphology" Nglish: Translation of "morphology" for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of "morphology" for Arabic speakers Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about "morphology"
- Progression rates are variable and an acute aggressive form with death in 6 months can occur.(疾患の進展速度は症例により様々で、6ヶ月で死亡する急性増悪も起こりうる)(CASES.244)