- fit tightly, follow the contours of; "The dress molds her beautiful figure"
- become moldy; spoil due to humidity; "The furniture molded in the old house" (同)mildew
- a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter (同)mould
- loose soil rich in organic matter (同)mould
- a distinctive nature, character, or type; "a leader in the mold of her predecessors" (同)mould
- container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens (同)mould, cast
- sculpture produced by molding (同)mould, molding, moulding, modeling, clay sculpture
- a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold; "a lobster mold"; "a gelatin dessert made in a mold" (同)mould
- a fire that burns with thick smoke but no flame; "the smoulder suddenly became a blaze" (同)smolder
- 〈U〉型で作ること,形作ること / 〈C〉型で作られたもの,塑像(そぞう),鋳造物 / 《しばしば複数形で》くり形，モールディング 《軒じゃばら･抱(だ)き石･家具などの突出部を装飾する輪郭部》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Fungal-mediated consolidated bioprocessing: the potential of Fusarium oxysporum for the lignocellulosic ethanol industry.
- Ali SS1,2, Nugent B3, Mullins E4, Doohan FM5.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2016 Dec;6(1):13. doi: 10.1186/s13568-016-0185-0. Epub 2016 Feb 18.
- Microbial bioprocessing of lignocellulose to bioethanol still poses challenges in terms of substrate catabolism. The most important challenge is to overcome substrate recalcitrance and to thus reduce the number of steps needed to biorefine lignocellulose. Conventionally, conversion involves chemical
- PMID 26888202
- Characterization of a novel oxidase from Thelonectria discophora SANK 18292 involved in nectrisine biosynthesis.
- Miyauchi R1, Sakurai H2, Shiba Y3.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2016 Dec;6(1):6. doi: 10.1186/s13568-016-0176-1. Epub 2016 Jan 20.
- A fungus, Thelonectria discophora SANK 18292 (JCM 30947), produces nectrisine that has a nitrogen-containing heterocyclic 5-membered ring acting as a glycosidase inhibitor. Our previous study showed the possibility that 4-amino-4-deoxyarabinitol was enzymatically converted to nectrisine but the enzy
- PMID 26786316
- Alternaria keratitis after uneventful phacoemulsification in an otherwise healthy adult.
- Khochtali S1, Hriz A2, Abid F3, Khairallah-Ksiaa I4, Jelliti B5, Khairallah M6.
- Journal of ophthalmic inflammation and infection.J Ophthalmic Inflamm Infect.2016 Dec;6(1):4. doi: 10.1186/s12348-016-0072-5. Epub 2016 Feb 16.
- BACKGROUND: Fungal infections of self-sealing corneal incisions in cataract surgery are scarce. We report a case of Alternaria keratitis, several weeks after uneventful clear-cornea phacoemulsification.FINDINGS: A 42-year-old woman, with a history of retinitis pigmentosa, complained of painful red r
- PMID 26879891
- 山口 幸一
- 日本ゴム協会誌 = Journal of the Society of Rubber Science and Technology, Japan 88(3), 98-105, 2015-03
- NAID 40020395936
- Mechanism and Control of Hydrogen Induced Abnormal Sticky Behavior in Slab Casting Mould
- , ,
- ISIJ International 55(5), 993-999, 2015
- … Abnormal sticky behavior in continuous casting of steel refers to an event when in an instrumented mould, temperatures of all layers of thermocouple drop to a near single temperature level and thus doesn't help in identifying any phenomena happening in the mould. … No signal is generated to capture any sticker or any other abnormal event occurring in the mould. …
- NAID 130005071667
- Effect of TiO2 Addition on Crystallization Characteristics of CaO-Al2O3-based Mould Fluxes for High Al Steel Casting
- , , ,
- ISIJ International 55(4), 830-836, 2015
- … Crystallization behaviors of new developed CaO–Al2O3 based mould fluxes with TiO2 addition for casting of high-Al steels were investigated by using DTA techniques combined with SEM-EDS and XRD analysis. … XRD and SEM analyzed on the crystallized samples showed that the sequence of crystal precipitation for TiO2-free mould flux during cooling was MgO, and followed by Ca12Al14O33 during cooling. …
- NAID 130005065801
- The latest Tweets from Mould (@kekabi_mould). ポケモン大好き任信野郎。でもMHFとかもしてるよ。尊敬する人は姫野かげまる様！XのTSV3920、孵化代行に見返り求めません！. 秋田県
- mouldとは。意味や和訳。[名][動]((英))＝mold1・2・3. - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- filamentous fungus, filamentous fungi, mold mould