- a characteristic to be considered
- the beginning or duration or completion or repetition of the action of a verb
- a distinct feature or element in a problem; "he studied every facet of the question" (同)facet
- turn so as to face; turn the face in a certain direction; "Turn and face your partner now"
- a vertical surface of a building or cliff
- the general outward appearance of something; "the face of the city is changing"
- the side upon which the use of a thing depends (usually the most prominent surface of an object); "he dealt the cards face down"
- the striking or working surface of an implement
- the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear; "he washed his face"; "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news" (同)human face
- a part of a person that is used to refer to a person; "he looked out at a roomful of faces"; "when he returned to work he met many new faces"
- status in the eyes of others; "he lost face"
- the part of an animal corresponding to the human face
- be opposite; "the facing page"; "the two sofas face each other"
- cover the front or surface of; "The building was faced with beautiful stones"
- line the edge (of a garment) with a different material; "face the lapels of the jacket"
- turn so as to expose the face; "face a playing card"
- take sides for or against; "Who are you widing with?"; "I"m siding against the current candidate"
- an extended outer surface of an object; "he turned the box over to examine the bottom side"; "they painted all four sides of the house"
- a surface forming part of the outside of an object; "he examined all sides of the crystal"; "dew dripped from the face of the leaf" (同)face
- an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute; "there are two sides to every question" (同)position
- a lengthwise dressed half of an animals carcass used for food (同)side of meat
- a family line of descent; "he gets his brains from his fathers side"
- a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure; "the hypotenuse of a right triangle is always the longest side"
- a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location; "they always sat on the right side of the church"; "he never left my side"
- an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect); "he was on the heavy side"; "he is on the purchasing side of the business"; "it brought out his better side"
- either the left or right half of a body; "he had a pain in his side"
- one of two or more contesting groups; "the Confederate side was prepared to attack"
- located on a side; "side fences"; "the side porch"
- establish a conditioned response
- the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition or `in shape or `out of condition or `out of shape' (同)shape
- a state at a particular time; "a condition (or state) of disrepair"; "the current status of the arms negotiations" (同)status
- a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing; "the human condition"
- an illness, disease, or other medical problem; "a heart condition"; "a skin condition"
- apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny; "I condition my hair after washing it"
- put into a better state; "he conditions old cars"
- the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variables effect by comparison with a control condition (同)experimental_condition
- an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else (同)precondition, stipulation
- (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement; "the contract set out the conditions of the lease"; "the terms of the treaty were generous" (同)term
- express in words; "He said that he wanted to marry her"; "tell me what is bothering you"; "state your opinion"; "state your name" (同)say, tell
- a state of depression or agitation; "he was in such a state you just couldnt reason with him"
- the way something is with respect to its main attributes; "the current state of knowledge"; "his state of health"; "in a weak financial state"
- a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nations capitol"; "the countrys largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land" (同)nation, country, land, commonwealth, res publica, body_politic
- the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation; "his state is in the deep south" (同)province
- the group of people comprising the government of a sovereign state; "the state has lowered its income tax"
- make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenters plane; "plane the top of the door"
- (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape; "we will refer to the plane of the graph as the X-Y plane"; "any line joining two points on a plane lies wholly on that plane" (同)sheet
- a level of existence or development; "he lived on a worldly plane"
- a carpenters hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood; "the cabinetmaker used a plane for the finish work" (同)carpenter''s plane, woodworking plane
- a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood (同)planer, planing machine
- cut or remove with or as if with a plane; "The machine shaved off fine layers from the piece of wood" (同)shave
- travel on the surface of water (同)skim
- on the surface; "surface materials of the moon"
- the outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary; "there is a special cleaner for these surfaces"; "the cloth had a pattern of red dots on a white surface"
- the outermost level of the land or sea; "earthquakes originate far below the surface"; "three quarters of the Earths surface is covered by water" (同)Earth''s surface
- a superficial aspect as opposed to the real nature of something; "it was not what it appeared to be on the surface"
- the extended two-dimensional outer boundary of a three-dimensional object; "they skimmed over the surface of the water"; "a brush small enough to clean every dental surface"; "the sun has no distinct surface"
- come to the surface (同)come_up, rise up, rise
- of or belonging to an aspect (as an aspect of the verb); "the aspectual system of Greek"
- the aspect of a verb that expresses its on-going action
- the ratio of the width to the height of a tv picture
- 〈C〉〈U〉《文》(人の)『顔つき』,『表情』 / 〈C〉〈U〉(物の)『外観』,『様子』 / 〈C〉(思想・状況・計画などの)『様相』,局面,面 / 〈C〉(家・部屋などの)向き,方向
- 〈C〉『顔』 / 〈C〉表情,顔つき / 〈C〉(物の)『表面』(surface),(建物の)正面(front),(貨幣・カードなどの)表《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)外観,様子《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉面目,面子(めんつ) / 〈C〉(多角面体の)面 / 〈C〉(活字・版の)面(印刷する部分);(活字の)書体 / 〈C〉(鉱山の)採掘現場 / …‘に'『面する』,‘の'ほうを向く / (…のほうに)…‘を'向ける《+『名』+『toward』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉〈危険など〉‘に'直面する,立ち向かう,対抗する;〈危険などが〉〈人〉‘に'迫る / 〈事実・現実など〉‘を'直視する,認める / (…で)〈壁など〉‘に'上塗り(上張り)をする《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (ある場所・方角に)面する,向く《+『on』(『to』,『toward』)+『名』》
- (物体)『面』 / (物体の)『側面』,わき / (紙・レコードなど平らな物の)『面』 / (中心線・分離線から見た)『片側』 / (中心部分から見て)…『側』 / (人間・動物の体の右または左の)『側面』,(特に)横腹,わき腹 / 《単随形で》(人の)『そば』,わき / (物の)端,へり;(図形の)辺 / (競技・争いなどの一方の)『側』,味方 / (事柄の持っている)一面,局面 / (父方または母方の)血統,…方(かた) / 側部の,側面の,わきの / 側部(側面)からの(への) / 二次的な,従の / 〈建物など〉‘に'側面を付ける / (…に賛成の(反対の))側につく《+『with(against)』+『名』》
- 〈U〉(事物の)『状態』;(人の)健康状態 / 〈C〉《通例複数形で》(周囲の)『状況』,事情,形勢 / 〈C〉(…の)条件,必要条件《+『of』(『for』)+『名』》;(条件を示す)条項 / 〈C〉(社会的)地位,身分,境遇 / 〈C〉(慢性の)病気,症状 / (…に備えて)〈体など〉'を'『適当な状態にする』,‘の'調子を整える《+『名』+『for』+『名』》 / 〈物事が〉…‘の'条件となる,…を左右する,決定する / 〈人・動物など〉'を'慣らす,適応させる
- 〈C〉(人・物事の)『状態』,ありさま,様子 / 〈C〉《a ~》《話》極度の緊張状態,異常な精神状態 / 〈U〉地位,階級,身分 / 〈C〉〈U〉《しばしばS-》『国家』,国,政府 / 〈C〉《時にS-》(アメリカ・オーストラリアなどの)『州』 / 《the States》《話》『米国』 / 〈U〉威厳;公式;堂々とした様子 / 国家の,国事に関する / 《しばしばS-》《米》州の,州立の / 公式の,儀式用の
- …‘を'『はっきり述べる』,公式に申し立てる / 〈当局が〉…‘を'指定する,決める
- 『平面』,水平面 / 『水準』,程度 / 《話》『飛行機』 / (面が)平らな,平たんな / 平面の,平面図形の;平面上にある / 〈飛行機〉滑走する
- かんな / …‘に'かんなをかける;…‘を'平らにする / かんなをかける
- =plane tree
- (物の)表面,外面;水面 / 《比喩的に》『うわべ』,見かけ / 『表面(水面)の,』表面(水面)に関する / 《比喩的に》『うわべだけの,』見かけだけの / 陸(水)上輸送の / (沈んでいたものが)表面に浮上する;《話》《おどけて》(寝ていた人が)起きる / (…で)…‘に'表面をつける,〈道路〉‘を'舗装する《+名+with+名》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Imaging heterogeneity of peptide delivery and binding in solid tumors using SPECT imaging and MRI.
- Haeck JC1,2,3, Bol K4,5,6, de Ridder CM7, Brunel L8, Fehrentz JA8, Martinez J8, van Weerden WM7, Bernsen MR4,6, de Jong M4,6, Veenland JF4,5.
- EJNMMI research.EJNMMI Res.2016 Dec;6(1):3. doi: 10.1186/s13550-016-0160-4. Epub 2016 Jan 14.
- BACKGROUND: As model system, a solid-tumor patient-derived xenograft (PDX) model characterized by high peptide receptor expression and histological tissue homogeneity was used to study radiopeptide targeting. In this solid-tumor model, high tumor uptake of targeting peptides was expected. However, i
- PMID 26769345
- An innovative safe anesthesia and analgesia package for emergency pediatric procedures and surgeries when no anesthetist is available.
- Schwartz KR1,2, Fredricks K3, Al Tawil Z3, Kandler T3, Odenyo SA4, Imbamba J4, Nelson BD3,5, Burke TF3,5.
- International journal of emergency medicine.Int J Emerg Med.2016 Dec;9(1):16. doi: 10.1186/s12245-016-0113-8. Epub 2016 Jun 10.
- BACKGROUND: Adequate pain control through sedation and anesthesia for emergency procedures is a crucial aspect of pediatric emergency care. Resources for administering such anesthesia are extremely limited in many low-income settings.METHODS: Non-anesthetist providers in Western Kenya were trained i
- PMID 27286891
- Additional mesenchymal stem cell injection improves the outcomes of marrow stimulation combined with supramalleolar osteotomy in varus ankle osteoarthritis: short-term clinical results with second-look arthroscopic evaluation.
- Kim YS1, Lee M2, Koh YG2.
- Journal of experimental orthopaedics.J Exp Orthop.2016 Dec;3(1):12. doi: 10.1186/s40634-016-0048-2. Epub 2016 May 20.
- BACKGROUND: Supramalleolar osteotomy (SMO) is reported to be an effective treatment for varus ankle osteoarthritis by redistributing the load line within the ankle joint. Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) have been proposed as a new treatment option for osteoarthritis on the basis of their cartilage reg
- PMID 27206975
- Turning the tide or surfing the wave? Responsible Research and Innovation, fundamental rights and neoliberal virtues.
- Arnaldi S1, Gorgoni G2,3.
- Life sciences, society and policy.Life Sci Soc Policy.2016 Dec;12(1):6. doi: 10.1186/s40504-016-0038-2. Epub 2016 May 27.
- The notion of Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) has increasingly attracted attention in the academic literature. Up until now, however, the literature has focused on clarifying the principles for which research and innovation are responsible and on examining the conditions that account for m
- PMID 27233648
- 「社会への開かれ」の諸相 ― シティズンシップ教育における「社会化」という視点から ―
- 三重大学教育学部研究紀要. 自然科学・人文科学・社会科学・教育科学・教育実践 = BULLETIN OF THE FACULTY OF EDUCATION MIE UNIVERSITY. Natural Science,Humanities,Social Science,Education,Educational Practice 69, 157-165, 2018-01-04
- NAID 120006377577
- Unexpected role of the IMD pathway in Drosophila gut defense against Staphylococcus aureus
- Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 495(1), 395-400, 2018-01-01
- NAID 120006375092
- Pd基金属ガラスを用いた高アスペクト比回折格子の作製技術の確立 (特集 金属ガラス・ナノ結晶材料の構造制御と応用に関する新たな展開)
- 粉体および粉末冶金 = Journal of the Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy : 粉体粉末冶金協会誌 65(1), 52-56, 2018-01
- NAID 40021453779
- aspect 【名】 様子、外見、顔つき、姿、表情、容姿、容貌 【同】appearance 〔... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- アスペクトの製品とサービス アスペクトについて 各製品名、社名はそれぞれの登録商標または商号です アスペクトHOME モデリングサービス 製品情報 研究開発 求人情報 会社案内 見積もり依頼 お問い合わせ サイトマップ ...
- 1 a: the position of planets or stars with respect to one another held by astrologers to influence human affairs; also: the apparent position (as conjunction ... 1: the part of an object (as an organ) in a particular position <the medial aspect ...