- ponder; reflect on, or reason about; "Think the matter through"; "Think how hard life in Russia must be these days"
- an instance of deliberate thinking; "I need to give it a good think"
- judge or regard; look upon; judge; "I think he is very smart"; "I believe her to be very smart"; "I think that he is her boyfriend"; "The racist conceives such people to be inferior" (同)believe, consider, conceive
- use or exercise the mind or ones power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments; "Ive been thinking all day and getting nowhere" (同)cogitate, cerebrate
- expect, believe, or suppose; "I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel"; "I thought to find her in a bad state"; "he didnt think to find her in the kitchen"; "I guess she is angry at me for standing her up" (同)opine, suppose, imagine, reckon, guess
- be capable of conscious thought; "Man is the only creature that thinks"
- bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation; "She thought herself into a state of panic over the final exam"
- decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting; "Can you think what to do next?"
- dispose the mind in a certain way; "Do you really think so?"
- focus ones attention on a certain state; "Think big"; "think thin"
- have or formulate in the mind; "think good thoughts"
- imagine or visualize; "Just think--you could be rich one day!"; "Think what a scene it must have been!"
- take up someones soul into heaven; "This is the day when May was assumed into heaven"
- take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect; "His voice took on a sad tone"; "The story took a new turn"; "he adopted an air of superiority"; "She assumed strange manners"; "The gods assume human or animal form in these fables" (同)acquire, adopt, take_on, take
- take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities; "When will the new President assume office?" (同)adopt, take_on, take_over
- take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof; "I assume his train was late" (同)presume, take for granted
- occupy or take on; "He assumes the lotus position"; "She took her seat on the stage"; "We took our seats in the orchestra"; "She took up her position behind the tree"; "strike a pose" (同)take, strike, take_up
- seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as ones right or possession; "He assumed to himself the right to fill all positions in the town"; "he usurped my rights"; "She seized control of the throne after her husband died" (同)usurp, seize, take_over, arrogate
- think logically; "The children must learn to reason"
- a rational motive for a belief or action; "the reason that war was declared"; "the grounds for their declaration" (同)ground
- the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination; "we are told that man is endowed with reason and capable of distinguishing good from evil" (同)understanding, intellect
- a fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion; "there is reason to believe he is lying"
- an explanation of the cause of some phenomenon; "the reason a steady state was never reached was that the back pressure built up too slowly"
- decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion; "We reasoned that it was cheaper to rent than to buy a house" (同)reason out, conclude
- undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"; "her fingers felt their way through the string quartet"; "she felt his contempt of her"
- be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state; "My cold is gone--I feel fine today"; "She felt tired after the long hike"; "She felt sad after her loss"
- manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure; "the girls hated it when he tried to sneak a feel"
- an intuitive awareness; "he has a feel for animals" or "its easy when you get the feel of it";
- undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind; "She felt resentful"; "He felt regret" (同)experience
- examine by touch; "Feel this soft cloth!"; "The customer fingered the sweater" (同)finger
- perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles; "He felt the wind"; "She felt an object brushing her arm"; "He felt his flesh crawl"; "She felt the heat when she got out of the car" (同)sense
- be felt or perceived in a certain way; "The ground feels shaky"; "The sheets feel soft"
- find by testing or cautious exploration; "He felt his way around the dark room"
- grope or feel in search of something; "He felt for his wallet"
- have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someones behavior or attitude; "She felt small and insignificant"; "You make me feel naked"; "I made the students feel different about themselves"
- pass ones hands over the sexual organs of; "He felt the girl in the movie theater"
- produce a certain impression; "It feels nice to be home again"
- present oneself formally, as before a (judicial) authority; "He had to appear in court last month"; "She appeared on several charges of theft"
- come into being or existence, or appear on the scene; "Then the computer came along and changed our lives"; "Homo sapiens appeared millions of years ago" (同)come along
- be issued or published; "Did your latest book appear yet?"; "The new Woody Allen film hasnt come out yet" (同)come_out
- seem to be true, probable, or apparent; "It seems that he is very gifted"; "It appears that the weather in California is very bad" (同)seem
- appear as a character on stage or appear in a play, etc.; "Gielgud appears briefly in this movie"; "She appeared in `Hamlet on the London stage"
- come into sight or view; "He suddenly appeared at the wedding"; "A new star appeared on the horizon"
- look at attentively (同)consider
- a feeling of friendship and esteem; "she mistook his manly regard for love"; "he inspires respect" (同)respect
- (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someones welfare; "give him my kind regards"; "my best wishes" (同)wish, compliments
- regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem; "Please consider your family"
- show consideration for; take into account; "You must consider her age"; "The judge considered the offenders youth and was lenient" (同)count, weigh
- think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike"; "Turn the proposal over in your mind" (同)debate, moot, turn_over, deliberate
- take into consideration for exemplifying purposes; "Take the case of China"; "Consider the following case" (同)take, deal, look at
- follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer; "When you hear his sermons, you will be able to believe, too"
- be confident about something; "I believe that he will come back from the war" (同)trust
- accept as true; take to be true; "I believed his report"; "We didnt believe his stories from the War"; "She believes in spirits"
- credit with veracity; "You cannot believe this man"; "Should we believe a publication like the National Enquirer?"
- consider or ponder something carefully; "She bethought her of their predicament"
- cause oneself to consider something
- an article in a newspaper or magazine or journal that represents opinions and ideas and discussion rather than bare facts
- the illusion that what you wish for is actually true
- relatively thin in consistency or low in density; not viscous; "air is thin at high altitudes"; "a thin soup"; "skimmed milk is much thinner than whole milk"; "thin oil"
- lacking excess flesh; "you cant be too rich or too thin"; "Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look"-Shakespeare (同)lean
- (of sound) lacking resonance or volume; "a thin feeble cry"
- lacking spirit or sincere effort; "a thin smile"
- lose thickness; become thin or thinner
- make thin or thinner; "Thin the solution"
- of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section; "thin wire"; "a thin chiffon blouse"; "a thin book"; "a thin layer of paint"
- the process of using your mind to consider something carefully; "thinking always made him frown"; "she paused for thought" (同)thought, thought_process, cerebration, intellection, mentation
- 『…‘を'考える』,心に抱く,想像する,思い描く / …‘と'『思う』,信じる,判断する:《think+that 節…であると思う》 / 『…‘を'企てる』,もくろむ / 《英》…を予期する / 《しばしば think oneself の後に形容詞・副詞[句]を伴って》考えて…の状態にする / 『考える』,思う;思案する,熟考する;予期する / (…について)考えること,一考《+about+名》 / 思考の,思考を促す
- (証拠はないが)…'を'『当然のことと思う』,仮定する,推測する(suppose) / 〈役目・任務など〉'を'『引き受ける』〈責任〉'を'『負う』 / 〈人が〉〈ある生活様式・態度〉'を'身につける,とる,〈ある性質・様相など〉'を'帯びる / …‘の'ふりをする,'を'装う(pretend) / …'を'自分のものにする,奪い取る
- 〈C〉〈U〉『理由』,わけ,根拠 / 〈U〉『理性』,判断力;道理 / 『論理的に孝える』 / (人に)道理を悟らせる《+『with』+『名』〈人〉》 / …‘を'論理的に孝える《+『out』+『名,』+『名』+『out』》 / 《『reason』+『that節』》…‘と'推論する / 〈人〉‘に'道理を悟らせて(…)させる(しないようにする)《+『名』+『into』(『out of』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- (手・指で)…‘に'『触れる』,触って調べる / (身体で)…‘を'『感じる』(進行形にできない) / (心で)…‘を'『感じる』,意識する / 〈事件・状況など〉‘で'苦しむ,‘から'打撃を受ける(進行形にできない) / …‘と'『思う』,堅く信じる,悟る / …‘が'分かる / 感覚がある,(感触として)感じる / 〈人が〉『感じる』,思う / 《『feel』+『形』》〈物が〉(…の)『感じがする』,(…の)手触りがする / (…を)探る,手探りする《+『around』(『about』)『for』(『after』)+『名』》 / (物のもつ)感触,手(膚)触り / 感じ,気配,ふんい気 / (生まれつきの)感知力,勘 / (…に)触ること《+『of』+『名』》
- 『姿を現す』,出現する / 〈本・記事などが〉公になる,出版される / (劇などに)出演する;(法廷などに)出廷する,出頭する / (…のように)『見える』,『思われる』
- 《『regard』+『名』+『as』+『名』(『形』[『句』])》(…と)〈人・物事など〉‘を'『みなす』,考える(consider) / 《文》《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある感情・態度で)…‘を'見る,注視する / …‘を'『尊重する』 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'評価する / 《文》《通例否定文で》〈意見・希望など〉‘を'『考慮にいれる』,‘に'注意を払う / 〈物事が〉…‘に'関係する,関連する / 〈U〉(…に対する)『考慮』,注意,関心《+『for』)『to』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…に対する)『敬意』,尊敬,好意《+『for』(『to』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉《おもに文》注視,凝視 / 〈U〉(ある特別な)点,関係,関連 / 《複数形で》(敬意・愛情を表す)あいさつ(greetings),よろしくとの伝言(best wishes)
- (決定・決意のために)…'を'『よく考える』,熟慮する / …'を'『みなす』,思う(進行形にできない) / …'を'『考慮に入れる』,心にとめる / …'を'重んじる,尊重する;…‘に'注意(注目)する / 熟慮する,考えてみる
- (現実・真実であると)〈事〉'を'『信じる』,信用する / 〈人〉'を'『信じる』,信用する;〈人〉‘の'言ったことを信じる / 《1,2の弱い意味に,同じ文型で用いて》…‘と'『思う』,考える(think) / 信ずる;信仰する
- (…について)〈自分〉‘に'考えさせる,思い出させる《+one『self』 『of』+『名』(『wh-節』)》
- (宗教について)自由思想を持った / (宗教的束縛を受けない)自由思想
- 『薄い』 / 細い / 『やせた』,やつれた / (液体・気体が)『薄い』,希薄な / まばらな,密集していない / 内容のない,見え透いた / (音・声が)『か細い』 / 薄く,細く,まばらに / …‘を'薄くする,細くする,まばらにする / 薄くなる,細くなる,まばらになる
- 『思考力のある』,考える;思慮深い / 考えること,思考,思索 / 考え,意見,判断
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Feeding critically ill patients the right 'whey': thinking outside of the box. A personal view.
- Marik PE1.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2015 Dec;5(1):51. doi: 10.1186/s13613-015-0051-2. Epub 2015 May 28.
- Atrophy of skeletal muscle mass is an almost universal problem in survivors of critical illness and is associated with significant short- and long-term morbidity. Contrary to common practice, the provision of protein/amino acids as a continuous infusion significantly limits protein synthesis whereas
- PMID 26055186
- A Spatial Analysis of Land Use and Network Effects on Frequency and Severity of Cyclist-Motorist Crashes in the Copenhagen Region.
- Kaplan S1, Giacomo Prato C.
- Traffic injury prevention.Traffic Inj Prev.2015 Oct 3;16(7):724-31. doi: 10.1080/15389588.2014.1003818. Epub 2015 Feb 9.
- OBJECTIVE: Urban and transport planners worldwide have recently designed and implemented policies for increasing the number of cyclists. Although cycling is on the rise even in car-oriented cities and regions, the fear of being involved in a crash is still the main obstacle to further increases in c
- PMID 25664847
- A high-enrollment course-based undergraduate research experience improves student conceptions of scientific thinking and ability to interpret data.
- Brownell SE1, Hekmat-Scafe DS2, Singla V2, Chandler Seawell P2, Conklin Imam JF2, Eddy SL3, Stearns T2, Cyert MS2.
- CBE life sciences education.CBE Life Sci Educ.2015 Fall;14(2). pii: ar21. doi: 10.1187/cbe.14-05-0092. Epub 2015 Jun 1.
- We present an innovative course-based undergraduate research experience curriculum focused on the characterization of single point mutations in p53, a tumor suppressor gene that is mutated in more than 50% of human cancers. This course is required of all introductory biology students, so all biology
- PMID 26033869
- Rewards and unique challenges faced by African-American custodial grandmothers: the importance of future planning.
- Crowther MR1, Huang CH, Allen RS.
- Aging & mental health.Aging Ment Health.2015 Sep;19(9):844-52. doi: 10.1080/13607863.2014.967175. Epub 2014 Oct 27.
- OBJECTIVES: This exploratory study examined the context and consequences of custodial grandparenting, along with attitudes and preferences regarding future planning among 22 African-American custodial grandmothers.METHOD: A mixed-method research design was employed. Based on our integration of two t
- PMID 25345592
- Teramoto Shinto,Ninomiya Toshie
- 5(4), 242-245, 2015-04
- … However, through analysis, it was concluded that the course could be improved if the following changes were made, namely, 1) learners are enrolled on a pre-program to enable them to acquire the skills to think logically, and 2) redundant explanations or multiple questions are avoided when a learner falls to progress and instead the dialogue is repeated when a learner falls to progress. …
- NAID 120005469234
- 松井 輝昭
- 県立広島大学人間文化学部紀要 9, 119(53)-132(66), 20140315-00-00
- … In this paper, we decided to think about the historical significance and the establishment of monthly linked poem of this. …
- NAID 120005436596
- くよくよするなよ : Don't think twice, it's all right(第60回)暴力に屈しない力
- 渡辺 理
- 情報処理学会研究報告. EIP, [電子化知的財産・社会基盤] 2014-EIP-65(10), 1-6, 2014-09-11
- 2005 年より日本の人口の自然減が始まった.社会の持続のためには地域の生活者や地場企業の経営者等が自ら計画を描いて活動していくことが必要と考える.このために筆者は情報デザイン技法であるペルソナ法を地域再生に転用してきた.本来のペルソナ法はターゲット層のインタビュー調査を元に特徴的なユーザ像を作り,開発者達があたかもその人物がいるかのように意識を共有しながら製品開発を進める方法である.一方,地域再 …
- NAID 110009822238
- Think！は10月発売予定の15年秋号No.55を持って、不定期刊行とさせていただくこととなりましたので、予約購読の扱いを中止させていただきました。 予約購読のご契約をいただいているお客様には、別途ご案内をさせていただきます。 ...
- thinkとは。意味や和訳。[自動詞] (thought[θɔ'ːt]，think・ing)1 考える，思考する，推論する，判断するthe ability to think on one's own自分で考える能力think in English英語で考えるCan dogs think?犬は考えることができるかLet me ...
- Think!shoesオーリとリア生まれのコンフォートシューズ 見た目に美しく、履き心地に優れて、健康によく、しかも自然にやさしい靴づくりを目指しています。流行に左右されることなく、自分で”考えて”物を選ぶことができる人々から ...
- The ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome appears to be due to increased capillary permeability triggered by excessive release of one or more vasoactive substances secreted during maturation and luteinization of multiple follicles.(uptodate)(OHSSは、多数の卵胞が成熟し黄体となる過程で放出されるいくつかの血管作動性物質の過剰な放出が引き金となり、毛細血管の透過性が増加することによると思われる。)
- +イメージ：lean 体が締まっていて健康的, willowy すらっとしている, slender, slim
- -イメージ：skinny, bony, scrawny, gaunt, underweight
- (液体・気体など)を(～で)薄める(with)。～を弱める(down, out)