- used of hair or haircuts; "a close military haircut"
- finish a game in baseball by protecting a lead; "The relief pitcher closed with two runs in the second inning"
- inclined to secrecy or reticence about divulging information; "although they knew her whereabouts her friends kept close about it" (同)closelipped, closemouthed, secretive, tightlipped
- in an attentive manner; "he remained close on his guard" (同)closely, tight
- come together, as if in an embrace; "Her arms closed around her long lost relative" (同)come_together
- crowded; "close quarters" (同)confining
- marked by fidelity to an original; "a close translation"; "a faithful copy of the portrait"; "a faithful rendering of the observed facts" (同)faithful
- fill or stop up; "Can you close the cracks with caulking?" (同)fill_up
- become closed; "The windows closed with a loud bang" (同)shut
- move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make shut; "Close the door"; "shut the window" (同)shut
- fitting closely but comfortably; "a close fit" (同)snug, close-fitting
- (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched; "a close contest"; "a close election"; "a tight game" (同)tight
- of textiles; "a close weave"; "smooth percale with a very tight weave" (同)tight
- at or within a short distance in space or time or having elements near each other; "close to noon"; "how close are we to town?"; "a close formation of ships"
- bar access to; "Due to the accident, the road had to be closed for several hours"
- be priced or listed when trading stops; "The stock market closed high this Friday"; "My new stocks closed at $59 last night"
- bring together all the elements or parts of; "Management closed ranks"
- cause a window or an application to disappear on a computer desktop
- change ones body stance so that the forward shoulder and foot are closer to the intended point of impact
- close in relevance or relationship; "a close family"; "we are all...in close sympathy with..."; "close kin"; "a close resemblance"
- complete a business deal, negotiation, or an agreement; "We closed on the house on Friday"; "They closed the deal on the building"
- confined to specific persons; "a close secret"
- draw near; "The probe closed with the space station"
- engage at close quarters; "close with the enemy"
- finish or terminate (meetings, speeches, etc.); "The meeting was closed with a charge by the chairman of the board"
- rigorously attentive; strict and thorough; "close supervision"; "paid close attention"; "a close study"; "kept a close watch on expenditures"
- strictly confined or guarded; "kept under close custody"
- put an end to; "The terrible news ended our hopes that he had survived"
- a final state; "he came to a bad end"; "the so-called glorious experiment came to an inglorious end" (同)destruction, death
- the point in time at which something ends; "the end of the year"; "the ending of warranty period" (同)ending
- bring to an end or halt; "She ended their friendship when she found out that he had once been convicted of a crime"; "The attack on Poland terminated the relatively peaceful period after WW I" (同)terminate
- a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold (同)remainder, remnant, oddment
- (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage; "no one wanted to play end"
- the part you are expected to play; "he held up his end"
- the concluding parts of an event or occurrence; "the end was exciting"; "I had to miss the last of the movie" (同)last, final_stage
- either extremity of something that has length; "the end of the pier"; "she knotted the end of the thread"; "they rode to the end of the line"; "the terminals of the anterior arches of the fornix" (同)terminal
- (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scrimmage; "the end managed to hold onto the pass"
- a boundary marking the extremities of something; "the end of town"
- a final part or section; "we have given it at the end of the section since it involves the calculus"; "Start at the beginning and go on until you come to the end"
- one of two places from which people are communicating to each other; "the phone rang at the other end"; "both ends wrote at the same time"
- the surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object; "one end of the box was marked `This side up"
- have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical; "the bronchioles terminate in a capillary bed"; "Your rights stop where you infringe upon the rights of other"; "My property ends by the bushes"; "The symphony ends in a pianissimo" (同)stop, finish, terminate, cease
- be the end of; be the last or concluding part of; "This sad scene ended the movie" (同)terminate
- having every necessary or normal part or component or step; "a complete meal"; "a complete wardrobe"; "a complete set of the Britannica"; "a complete set of china"; "a complete defeat"; "a complete accounting"
- having come or been brought to a conclusion; "the harvesting was complete"; "the affair is over, ended, finished"; "the abruptly terminated interview" (同)concluded, ended, over, all_over, terminated
- perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities; "a complete gentleman"; "consummate happiness"; "a consummate performance" (同)consummate
- write all the required information onto a form; "fill out this questionnaire, please!"; "make out a form" (同)fill out, fill_in, make_out
- come or bring to a finish or an end; "He finished the dishes"; "She completed the requirements for her Masters Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours" (同)finish
- complete a pass (同)nail
- bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements; "A child would complete the family"
- reach agreement on; "They concluded an economic agreement"; "We concluded a cease-fire"
- come to a close; "The concert closed with a nocturne by Chopin" (同)close
- reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation (同)resolve
- bring to a close; "The committee concluded the meeting"
- a coming to an end of a contract period; "the expiry of his drivers license" (同)expiration, expiry
- the act of ending something; "the termination of the agreement" (同)ending, conclusion
- precisely determined or limited or defined; especially fixed by rule or by a specific and constant cause; "a determinate distance"; "a determinate number"; "determinate variations in animals"
- not continuing to grow indefinitely at the apex; "determinate growth"
- the quality of being predictable with great confidence (同)definiteness
- (of e.g. a contract or term of office) having come to an end
- (…で)…‘を'終わらせる《+名+with+名》 / …‘の'終りにくる,結びとなる / …‘の'境界となる / 『終わる』,終結する
- …'を'『閉じる』,閉める(shut) / …'を'ふさぐ(fill) / 〈事務・仕事・話など〉'を'『終える』,済ませる / 〈通路・施設など〉'を'一時的に閉じる,‘の'使用を一時中止する / (一つにまとまるように)…'を'つめる / 〈ドア・目・花などが〉『閉じる』,閉まる;ふさがる / 〈話・相談・契約などが〉『終る』,終了する,〈店などが〉終業(休業)する / くっつく,接近する(come together) / 終結,結末,終り(end) / 締め切り / (音楽の)終止
- (距離・時間・関係が)『近い』,接近している・《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『親密な』,親しい・ぎっしり詰まった,密集した;目のつんだ,きめの細かい・綿密な,厳重な(strict) ・息がつまる,重苦しい(stuffy) / 厳重に隠された,秘密の / ほとんど同等の,匹敵する・《補語にのみ用いて》(金銭が)乏しい;(…に)けちな(stingy)《+『with』+『名』》・(音声が)閉鎖音の(舌を口蓋(こうがい)に近づけて発音する) / (…に)『近接して』,(…の)すぐそば(近く)に;(…に)ぴったりくっついて《+『to(behind, by)』+『名』》 / きっちりと;ぎっしりと・(大寺院の)囲い地;(学校の)構内,校庭・《英》袋小路
- (細いものの)『端』,先端《+『of』+『名』》 / (物語などの)『終り』,終結部《+『of』+『名』》 / (物事・期間の)『最後』《+『of』+『名』》;(…に)結末をつけるもの《+『to』+『名』》 / (…の)端の部分,末端部《『of』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複数形で》『目的』(purpose),目標(aim) / 《遠回しに》死,滅亡 / 《しばしば複数形で》切れ端,くず,残りもの / (事業などの)部門(part) / (フットボールで)エンド)前衛両端の選手または位置) / …‘を'『終わらせる』,終える / 〈物事が〉…‘の'終りとなる,‘を'締めくくる / 『終わる』,終了する(come to an end)
- (比較変化なし)『全部の』,完備した / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『完全な』,全くの / (比較変化なし)『完成した』,完結した / …'を'『仕上げる』,終える / …'を'完全なものにする,完成する
- 《文》〈演説・論文・会合〉'を'『終わりにする』,終える / 〈事柄など〉'を'『結論する』,〈行動・意見など〉'を'決定する / 〈条約など〉'を'締結する,結ぶ / (…で)〈話・文などが〉『終わる』,結論になる,〈人が〉話を結ぶ《+『with』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…を)終わること,(…の)終了《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(言葉の)語尾
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A molecular simulation protocol to avoid sampling redundancy and discover new states.
- Bacci M1, Vitalis A2, Caflisch A3.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2015 May;1850(5):889-902. doi: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2014.08.013. Epub 2014 Sep 2.
- BACKGROUND: For biomacromolecules or their assemblies, experimental knowledge is often restricted to specific states. Ambiguity pervades simulations of these complex systems because there is no prior knowledge of relevant phase space domains, and sampling recurrence is difficult to achieve. In molec
- PMID 25193737
- The mitochondrial genome of Dastarcus helophoroides (Coleoptera: Bothrideridae) and related phylogenetic analyses.
- Zhang Z1, Wang X2, Li R2, Guo R1, Zhang W1, Song W1, Hao C1, Wang H1, Li M3.
- Gene.Gene.2015 Apr 10;560(1):15-24. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2014.12.026. Epub 2014 Dec 15.
- The complete mitochondrial genome of Dastarcus helophoroides (Coleoptera: Bothrideridae) which consists of 13 PCGs, 22 tRNA genes, two rRNA genes and a non-coding region (D-loop), is sequenced for its nucleotide sequence of15,878 bp (GenBank: KF811054.1). The genome has a typical gene order which is
- PMID 25523091
- Differentiation of fresh and frozen-thawed fish samples using Raman spectroscopy coupled with chemometric analysis.
- Velioğlu HM1, Temiz HT2, Boyaci IH3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Apr 1;172:283-90. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.09.073. Epub 2014 Sep 22.
- The potential of Raman spectroscopy was investigated in terms of its capability to discriminate the species of the fish samples and determine their freshness according to the number of freezing/thawing cycles they exposed. Species discrimination analysis was carried out on sixty-four fish samples fr
- PMID 25442555
- Vasopressin-Enhanced green fluorescent protein and oxytocin-monomeric red fluorescent protein 1 in colchicine treated transgenic rats (Special issue : proceedings of parvo- and magnocellular symposium in Sendai : creating a new stream of neuroendocrinology)
- Eosinophil Cationic Protein Shows Survival Effect on H9c2 Cardiac Myoblast Cells with Enhanced Phosphorylation of ERK and Akt/GSK-3β under Oxidative Stress
- terminate 【自動】終わる、終了する、終結する、終点である・Program will now ... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- terminateとは。意味や和訳。[他動詞] (-nat・ed，-nat・ing)1 終わらせる，終結させる，やめるterminate a contract契約を終了させるterminate one's life死ぬterminate all aidすべての援助を打ち切る.2 …の終わりにくる[を成す]，結び ...
- 英語でこれ 英語で【終える】や【終わる】をなんという？【complete】【finish】【end】【terminate】違いと発音のまとめ ... 仕事や会議で最後をうまく終えることができると 何かその日は気分がいいですよね。 その逆もあって、いつも通り ...
- completely、completion、drastic、drastically、end、entirely、execution、exhaustive、exhaustively、finish、fulfillment、full、fully、in depth、integral、perfect、perfectly、radically、terminate、termination、thorough、thoroughly