- abrupt、abruptly、complete、completely、curable、drastic、drastically、exhaustive、exhaustively、in depth、perfect、perfectly、radical、sudden、suddenly、thorough、thoroughly
- in a radical manner; "she took a radically different approach"
- having every necessary or normal part or component or step; "a complete meal"; "a complete wardrobe"; "a complete set of the Britannica"; "a complete set of china"; "a complete defeat"; "a complete accounting"
- having come or been brought to a conclusion; "the harvesting was complete"; "the affair is over, ended, finished"; "the abruptly terminated interview" (同)concluded, ended, over, all_over, terminated
- perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities; "a complete gentleman"; "consummate happiness"; "a consummate performance" (同)consummate
- write all the required information onto a form; "fill out this questionnaire, please!"; "make out a form" (同)fill out, fill_in, make_out
- come or bring to a finish or an end; "He finished the dishes"; "She completed the requirements for her Masters Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours" (同)finish
- complete a pass (同)nail
- bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements; "A child would complete the family"
- precisely accurate or exact; "perfect timing"
- make perfect or complete; "perfect your French in Paris!" (同)hone
- being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish; "a perfect circle"; "a perfect reproduction"; "perfect happiness"; "perfect manners"; "a perfect specimen"; "a perfect day"
- surprisingly and unceremoniously brusque in manner; "an abrupt reply"
- marked by sudden changes in subject and sharp transitions; "abrupt prose" (同)disconnected
- extremely steep; "an abrupt canyon"; "the precipitous rapids of the upper river"; "the precipitous hills of Chinese paintings"; "a sharp drop" (同)precipitous, sharp
- exceedingly sudden and unexpected; "came to an abrupt stop"; "an abrupt change in the weather"
- completely and absolutely (`good is sometimes used informally for `thoroughly' (同)soundly, good
- in an exhaustive manner; "we searched the files thoroughly" (同)exhaustively
- so as to be complete; with everything necessary; "he had filled out the form completely"; "the apartment was completely furnished"
- in a sporadic manner; "he only works sporadically" (同)periodically
- of or relating to or constituting a linguistic root; "a radical verb form"
- (mathematics) a quantity expressed as the root of another quantity
- a character conveying the lexical meaning of a logogram
- a person who has radical ideas or opinions
- especially of leaves; located at the base of a plant or stem; especially arising directly from the root or rootstock or a root-like stem; "basal placentation"; "radical leaves" (同)basal
- arising from or going to the root or source; "a radical flaw in the plan"
- 根本的に,徹底的に / 急進的に,過激に
- (比較変化なし)『全部の』,完備した / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『完全な』,全くの / (比較変化なし)『完成した』,完結した / …'を'『仕上げる』,終える / …'を'完全なものにする,完成する
- 『完全な』,欠点のない,申し分のない / (必要なものが)『完全にそろった』 / (写しなどが原物に)『正確な』 / 《名飼の前にのみ用いて》全くの / (文法で)完了の / 《the ~》完了時制 / 〈C〉完了形(完了時制の動詩形) / …‘を'『完鮮にする』
- 『突然の』,不意の(sudden) / (坂道などが)けわしい,急な(steep) / (態度などが)ぶっきらぼうな
- 『根本的な』,『基本的な』 / 《しばしばR-》『急進的な』,過激な / (数学の記号で)根(こん)の / 《しばしばR-》急進堂員,主義者,過激論者 / (数学の記号で)根,根号 / (化学反応で)基(き),根
||Look up radical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Radical may refer to:
- 1 Businesses and organizations
- 2 In arts and entertainment
- 2.1 Books
- 2.2 Music
- 2.3 In other arts
- 3 In science, technology, and mathematics
- 3.1 Mathematics
- 3.2 Other sciences
- 4 In linguistics
- 5 Politics and ideology
- 5.1 In politics
- 5.2 Other ideologies
Businesses and organizations
- Radical Sportscars, an English sports car maker
- Radical Entertainment, a video game developer based in Vancouver, Canada
- Free Radical Design, a video game developer based in Nottingham, England
- Free Radical Centre, a centre for free radical chemistry and biotechnology that was established in 2005
In arts and entertainment
- Radical: My Journey out of Islamist Extremism, a 2013 autobiography by former Islamist Maajid Nawaz
- Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream, a 2010 Christian book
- Radical (mixtape), a mixtape by the alternative hip hop collective OFWGKTA
- "Radicals" (song), a song by Tyler, The Creator from his album Goblin
- Free Radicals (band), a jazz-funk musical group from Houston, Texas
- New Radicals, an American pop rock band
- Radical (album), Smack's fourth studio album, released in 1988
In other arts
- Radical (film), an upcoming film
- Radical Baroque, an architectural style characterized by the curvature of walls and intersection of oval spaces
In science, technology, and mathematics
- Radical expression involving roots, also known as an Nth root
- Radical symbol (√), used to indicate the square root and other roots
- Radical of an algebraic group, a concept in algebraic group theory
- Radical of an ideal, an important concept in abstract algebra
- Radical of a ring, an ideal of "bad" elements of a ring
- Radical of a module, a component in the theory of structure and classification
- Jacobson radical, consisting of those elements in a ring R that annihilate all simple right R-modules
- Nilradical of a ring, a nilpotent ideal which is as large as possible
- Nilradical of a Lie algebra, a nilpotent ideal which is as large as possible
- Radical of an integer, in number theory, the product of the primes which divide an integer
- Left (or right) radical of a bilinear form, the subspace of all vectors left (or right) orthogonal to every vector
- Radical of a Lie algebra, a concept in Lie theory
- Radical (chemistry), an atom, molecule, or ion with unpaired valence electron(s), that is likely to take part in chemical reactions
- Radical surgery, surgery carried out in which diseased tissue or lymph nodes are removed from a diseased organ
- Radical verb (or 'radical-changing' verb), in inflected languages, a verb with strong inflection
- Root (linguistics), also called a "radical", the form of a word after any prefixes and suffixes are removed
- Radical (Chinese character), part of a Chinese character under which it is indexed in a dictionary (also called bùshǒu 部首)
- Radical, one of the three consonants in a Semitic root
- Radical consonant, a consonant articulated with the root of the tongue
Politics and ideology
- Political radicalism
- Radicalism (historical), the Radical Movement that began in late 18th century Britain and spread to continental Europe and Latin America in the 19th century
- Radical left, another term for the far left
- Radical right, another term for the far right
- Radical center, an inclusive centrist philosophy advocating fundamental reform by pragmatic means
- Radical Whigs, influential early writers on Radicalism
- Radical Republicans, a member of an influential group of American politicians during the Civil War reconstruction
- Radical Party, one of a number of political parties around the world
- Radicals (UK), parliamentary progressives who were part of the nineteenth-century Liberal coalition
- Radical chic, a term coined by Tom Wolfe to describe the pretentious adoption of radical causes by celebrities, socialites, and high society
- Radical feminism, a current within feminism that focuses on patriarchy as a system of power
- Radical Islam, or Islamic fundamentalism
- Radical veganism, a radical interpretation of veganism, usually combined with anarchism
- Radical Reformation, an Anabaptist movement concurrent with the Protestant Reformation
See also: Radikal (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Temple or Prison: Religious Beliefs and Attitudes Toward the Body.
- Jacobson HL1, Hall ME2, Anderson TL2, Willingham MM2.
- Journal of religion and health.J Relig Health.2016 Dec;55(6):2154-73. doi: 10.1007/s10943-016-0266-z.
- Most research on religion and the body has focused on the relationship between broad dimensions of religion, such as religious commitment or religious orientation, and body image or eating behaviors. The present study extends existing research by examining two specific religiously influenced beliefs
- PMID 27283045
- Corrigendum to: "Multiplexed lateral flow biosensors: Technological advances for radically improving point-of-care diagnoses" [J. Biosens. Bioelectron. (2016) 177-192].
- Li J1, Macdonald J2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2016 Nov 15;85:998-999. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2016.06.004. Epub 2016 Jun 11.
- PMID 27297186
- Scylla and Charybdis: The MCAT, USMLE, and Degrees of Freedom in Undergraduate Medical Education.
- Gliatto P1, Leitman IM, Muller D.
- Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges.Acad Med.2016 Nov;91(11):1498-1500.
- In recent years, medical educators have been making meaningful attempts to rethink how premedical students are prepared for medical school, and how medical students are prepared for residency. Among the many challenges to redesigning premedical and medical school curricula, one that stands out is th
- PMID 27254007
- Can network analysis transform psychopathology?
- McNally RJ1.
- Behaviour research and therapy.Behav Res Ther.2016 Nov;86:95-104. doi: 10.1016/j.brat.2016.06.006. Epub 2016 Jul 1.
- Experimental psychopathology has been the primary path to gaining causal knowledge about variables maintaining mental disorders. Yet a radically different approach to conceptualizing psychopathology promises to advance our understanding, thereby complementing traditional laboratory experiments. In c
- PMID 27424882
- 大橋 和子,野村 百合子
- 情報処理学会研究報告. DD, [デジタル・ドキュメント] 2013-DD-88(6), 1, 2013-01-11
- NEC ではソフトウェア開発の革新活動を継続的に取り組んでいる.当該活動は開発プロセスの改善,各種標準と統合開発環境の整備など多岐に渡る.近年はソフトウェア開発におけるドキュメント類の開発と保守の問題を含めて取り組みを進めており,これをソフトウェアドキュメント革新と呼称している.ソフトウェアドキュメント革新はドキュメント類の開発と保守における標準化推進,生産性向上,再利用性向上,品質向上,国際化対 …
- NAID 110009509317
- 梅澤 直樹
- 彦根論叢 (第394号), 160-173, 2012-12
- … These two approaches seem radically different, but I think Uno’s methodological device has potential adaptability when fully developing it’s connotation.This paper attempts to fully develop the connotation of Uno’s methodological device andto confirm whether there is a relatively close relationship between the two approaches toovercome the defect of Marx’s money theory.In other words, this paper considers money theory to confirm whether Uno’s methodological device has a relatively close relationship with modern philosophical thought. …
- NAID 120005151029
- Favorable Outcome After Radical Resection and Subsequent Local Irradiation of Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor in the Cervical Spine
- SASAMORI Toru,HIDA Kazutoshi,YANO Shunsuke,AOYAMA Takeshi,ASANO Takeshi,KUBOTA Kanako,ITO Manabu,ABUMI Kuniyoshi,IWASAKI Yoshinobu,SAITO Hisatoshi,HOUKIN Kiyohiro
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica = 神経外科 52(9), 670-674, 2012-09-15
- … The decision was made to remove the tumor radically, including the involved facet and extradural lesion. …
- NAID 10030873164
- It must be by this time evident to all men of reflection, who can divest themselves of the prepossessions of preconceived opinions, that it is a system so radically vicious and unsound, as to admit not of amendment but by an entire ...
- radicallyとは。意味や和訳。[副詞]1 その起源からして，もともと，元来.2 根本的に，根底から，徹底[抜本]的に，がらりと，本質的にdiffer radically from the text原本とは根本的に異なる.3 過激に.[語源]1609 - 80万項目以上収録、例文 ...
- Seen and Heard What made you want to look up radically? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).
- completely、completion、drastic、drastically、end、entirely、execution、exhaustive、exhaustively、finish、fulfillment、full、fully、in depth、integral、perfect、perfectly、radically、terminate、termination、thorough、thoroughly
- absolutely、altogether、complete、drastic、drastically、entirely、exhaustive、exhaustively、full、fully、in depth、integral、perfect、perfectly、quite、radically、stark、thorough、thoroughly、totally、wholly
- complete、thorough、drastic、exhaustive、perfect、thoroughly、drastically、perfectly、completely、exhaustively、radically、in depth
- absolutely、altogether、complete、completely、drastic、drastically、entirely、exhaustive、exhaustively、in depth、perfect、perfectly、quite、radically、stark、thorough、totally、wholly
- complete、completely、drastic、drastically、entirely、exhaustive、exhaustively、full、fully、in depth、integral、perfectly、radically、thorough、thoroughly
- curable、free radical、radically