- absolutely、altogether、complete、drastic、drastically、entirely、exhaustive、exhaustively、full、fully、in depth、integral、perfect、perfectly、quite、radically、stark、thorough、thoroughly、totally、wholly
- so as to be complete; with everything necessary; "he had filled out the form completely"; "the apartment was completely furnished"
- of or denoted by an integer
- the result of a mathematical integration; F(x) is the integral of f(x) if dF/dx = f(x)
- constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged; "a local motion keepeth bodies integral"- Bacon; "was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime"; "fought to keep the union intact" (同)entire, intact
- make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering
- having the normally expected amount; "gives full measure"; "gives good measure"; "a good mile from here" (同)good
- filled to satisfaction with food or drink; "a full stomach" (同)replete
- complete in extent or degree and in every particular; "a full game"; "a total eclipse"; "a total disaster" (同)total
- (of sound) having marked deepness and body; "full tones"; "a full voice"
- beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening; "full the cloth"
- containing as much or as many as is possible or normal; "a full glass"; "a sky full of stars"; "a full life"; "the auditorium was full to overflowing"
- to the greatest extent; completely; "youre quite right"; "she was quite alone"; "was quite mistaken"; "quite the opposite"; "not quite finished"; "did not quite make it"
- of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative); "her victory was quite something"; "shes quite a girl"; "quite a film"; "quite a walk"; "weve had quite an afternoon" (同)quite a, quite an
- to a degree (not used with a negative); "quite tasty"; "quite soon"; "quite ill"; "quite rich" (同)rather
- actually or truly or to an extreme; "was quite a sudden change"; "its quite the thing to do"; "quite the rage"; "Quite so!"
- precisely accurate or exact; "perfect timing"
- make perfect or complete; "perfect your French in Paris!" (同)hone
- being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish; "a perfect circle"; "a perfect reproduction"; "perfect happiness"; "perfect manners"; "a perfect specimen"; "a perfect day"
- totally and definitely; without question; "we are absolutely opposed to the idea"; "he forced himself to lie absolutely still"; "iron is absolutely necessary"
- completely and without qualification; used informally as intensifiers; "an absolutely magnificent painting"; "a perfectly idiotic idea"; "youre perfectly right"; "utterly miserable"; "you can be dead sure of my innocence"; "was dead tired"; "dead right" (同)perfectly, utterly, dead
- without any others being included or involved; "was entirely to blame"; "a school devoted entirely to the needs of problem children"; "he works for Mr. Smith exclusively"; "did it solely for money"; "the burden of proof rests on the prosecution alone"; "a privilege granted only to him" (同)exclusively, solely, alone, only
- not to a full degree or extent; "words incompletely understood"; "a form filled out incompletely"
- having every necessary or normal part or component or step; "a complete meal"; "a complete wardrobe"; "a complete set of the Britannica"; "a complete set of china"; "a complete defeat"; "a complete accounting"
- having come or been brought to a conclusion; "the harvesting was complete"; "the affair is over, ended, finished"; "the abruptly terminated interview" (同)concluded, ended, over, all_over, terminated
- perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities; "a complete gentleman"; "consummate happiness"; "a consummate performance" (同)consummate
- write all the required information onto a form; "fill out this questionnaire, please!"; "make out a form" (同)fill out, fill_in, make_out
- come or bring to a finish or an end; "He finished the dishes"; "She completed the requirements for her Masters Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours" (同)finish
- complete a pass (同)nail
- bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements; "A child would complete the family"
- 全体の一部分として欠くことのできない,完全なものになるに必要な / 完全無欠な / (数学で)整数の
- 『いっぱいの』,満ちた / (数量が)『たくさんある』,たっぷりある / (程度・量・数などが)『完全な』 / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》最大限の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》正式の,本格的な / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…で)(腹・胸・頭が)いっぱいの(で)《+『of』+『名』》 / (形・体の一部が)ふっくらした,盛り上がった / (衣服などが)ゆったりしている / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(声・におい・色が)豊かな,濃い / まともに / 非常に(very) / 全部;十分;絶頂
- 『全く』,完全に / 『かなり』,相当に,ずいぶん / ほんとうに,実際に,真に
- 『完全な』,欠点のない,申し分のない / (必要なものが)『完全にそろった』 / (写しなどが原物に)『正確な』 / 《名飼の前にのみ用いて》全くの / (文法で)完了の / 《the ~》完了時制 / 〈C〉完了形(完了時制の動詩形) / …‘を'『完鮮にする』
- 『絶対的に』,完全に / 無条件に,断然 / 《話》(返事や合いの手として)そのとおり,まったく
- (比較変化なし)『全部の』,完備した / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『完全な』,全くの / (比較変化なし)『完成した』,完結した / …'を'『仕上げる』,終える / …'を'完全なものにする,完成する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The use of capillary electrophoresis with contactless conductivity detection for sensitive determination of stevioside and rebaudioside A in foods and beverages.
- Pavlíček V1, Tůma P2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Mar 15;219:193-198. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.135. Epub 2016 Sep 22.
- Two electrophoretic methods with contactless conductivity detection have been developed for determination of the content of rebaudioside A and stevioside in samples of sweeteners and beverages prepared from extracts of the plant Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni. The total content of rebaudioside A and stev
- PMID 27765216
- Fermented Brown Rice Extract Stimulates BDNF Gene Transcription in C6 Glioma Cells: Possible Connection with HO-1 Expression.
- Morita K1, Nishibori N1,2, Kishibuchi R1, Itoh M3, Horie Y3, Nemoto H3.
- Journal of dietary supplements.J Diet Suppl.2017 Mar 4;14(2):214-228. Epub 2016 Aug 25.
- Fermented brown rice with Aspergillus oryzae, designated as FBRA, is known to be commercially available dietary fiber-rich food, which is appreciated as prebiotics to improve intestinal microflora, and also shown to contain various biologically active substances including polyphenolic compounds. On
- PMID 27560964
- Characterization of polyphenol oxidase from blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum L.).
- Siddiq M1, Dolan KD2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Mar 1;218:216-220. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.061. Epub 2016 Sep 12.
- Polyphenol oxidase (PPO) was extracted and characterized from high-bush blueberries. PPO showed an optimum activity at pH 6.1-6.3 and 35°C, with the enzyme showing significant activity over a wide temperature range (25-60°C). Catechol was the most readily oxidized substrate followed by 4-methylcat
- PMID 27719900
- SCD1 Alters Long-Chain Fatty Acid (LCFA) Composition and Its Expression Is Directly Regulated by SREBP-1 and PPARγ 1 in Dairy Goat Mammary Cells.
- Yao D1, Luo J1, He Q1, Shi H2, Li J3, Wang H1, Xu H1, Chen Z1, Yi Y1, Loor JJ4.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2017 Mar;232(3):635-649. doi: 10.1002/jcp.25469. Epub 2016 Jul 18.
- Stearoyl-CoA desaturase 1 (SCD1) is a key enzyme for the synthesis of the monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) palmitoleic acid and oleic acid. In non-ruminant species, SCD1 expression is known to be tightly regulated by a variety of transcription factors. Although the role of SCD1 and the transcripti
- PMID 27341271
- Non-pungency in a Japanese Chili Pepper Landrace (Capsicum annuum) is Caused by a Novel Loss-of-function Pun1 Allele
- New food industry = ニューフードインダストリー : 食品加工および資材の新知識 58(11), 29-34, 2016-11
- NAID 40020997852
- Solid–liquid phase epitaxial growth of Li
- Vibration energy analysis of a plate for defect imaging with a scanning laser source technique
- Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 140(4), 2427-2436, 2016-10-07
- NAID 120005856167
- completely 【副】 完全に、十分に、全面的に、全く、徹底的に、すっかり、手も... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- completelyとは。意味や和訳。[副詞] 完全に，すっかり；全く，あらゆる点で；十分に，徹底的に(⇔partially)；申し分なくa completely furnished house for rent家具の完備した貸し家We completely denied it.私たちはそれをきっぱりと否定 ...
- Completely definition, having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full: a complete set of Mark Twain's writings. See more. ... Logic. (of a set of axioms) such that every true proposition able to be formulated in terms of ...
- abrupt、abruptly、complete、completely、curable、drastic、drastically、exhaustive、exhaustively、in depth、perfect、perfectly、radical、sudden、suddenly、thorough、thoroughly
- complete、thorough、drastic、exhaustive、perfect、thoroughly、drastically、perfectly、completely、exhaustively、radically、in depth
- absolutely、altogether、complete、completely、drastic、drastically、entirely、exhaustive、exhaustively、in depth、perfect、perfectly、quite、radically、stark、thorough、totally、wholly
- completely、completion、drastic、drastically、end、entirely、execution、exhaustive、exhaustively、finish、fulfillment、full、fully、in depth、integral、perfect、perfectly、radically、terminate、termination、thorough、thoroughly