- atresia、close、cyclization、cyclize、occlude、occlusion、ring closure、ring-closing
- terminate debate by calling for a vote; "debate was closured"; "cloture the discussion" (同)cloture
- termination of operations; "they regretted the closure of the day care center" (同)closedown, closing, shutdown
- a rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body (同)cloture, gag rule, gag_law
- a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric (同)law of closure
- used of hair or haircuts; "a close military haircut"
- finish a game in baseball by protecting a lead; "The relief pitcher closed with two runs in the second inning"
- inclined to secrecy or reticence about divulging information; "although they knew her whereabouts her friends kept close about it" (同)closelipped, closemouthed, secretive, tightlipped
- in an attentive manner; "he remained close on his guard" (同)closely, tight
- come together, as if in an embrace; "Her arms closed around her long lost relative" (同)come_together
- crowded; "close quarters" (同)confining
- marked by fidelity to an original; "a close translation"; "a faithful copy of the portrait"; "a faithful rendering of the observed facts" (同)faithful
- fill or stop up; "Can you close the cracks with caulking?" (同)fill_up
- become closed; "The windows closed with a loud bang" (同)shut
- move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make shut; "Close the door"; "shut the window" (同)shut
- fitting closely but comfortably; "a close fit" (同)snug, close-fitting
- (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched; "a close contest"; "a close election"; "a tight game" (同)tight
- of textiles; "a close weave"; "smooth percale with a very tight weave" (同)tight
- at or within a short distance in space or time or having elements near each other; "close to noon"; "how close are we to town?"; "a close formation of ships"
- bar access to; "Due to the accident, the road had to be closed for several hours"
- be priced or listed when trading stops; "The stock market closed high this Friday"; "My new stocks closed at $59 last night"
- bring together all the elements or parts of; "Management closed ranks"
- cause a window or an application to disappear on a computer desktop
- change ones body stance so that the forward shoulder and foot are closer to the intended point of impact
- close in relevance or relationship; "a close family"; "we are all...in close sympathy with..."; "close kin"; "a close resemblance"
- complete a business deal, negotiation, or an agreement; "We closed on the house on Friday"; "They closed the deal on the building"
- confined to specific persons; "a close secret"
- draw near; "The probe closed with the space station"
- engage at close quarters; "close with the enemy"
- finish or terminate (meetings, speeches, etc.); "The meeting was closed with a charge by the chairman of the board"
- rigorously attentive; strict and thorough; "close supervision"; "paid close attention"; "a close study"; "kept a close watch on expenditures"
- strictly confined or guarded; "kept under close custody"
- closure or blockage (as of a blood vessel)
- (dentistry) the normal spatial relation of the teeth when the jaws are closed
- closure imposed on the debate of specific sections of a bill (同)guillotine
- 〈U〉閉鎖;閉店,休業 / 〈U〉終止,終局 / 〈C〉《英》=cloture
- …'を'『閉じる』,閉める(shut) / …'を'ふさぐ(fill) / 〈事務・仕事・話など〉'を'『終える』,済ませる / 〈通路・施設など〉'を'一時的に閉じる,‘の'使用を一時中止する / (一つにまとまるように)…'を'つめる / 〈ドア・目・花などが〉『閉じる』,閉まる;ふさがる / 〈話・相談・契約などが〉『終る』,終了する,〈店などが〉終業(休業)する / くっつく,接近する(come together) / 終結,結末,終り(end) / 締め切り / (音楽の)終止
- (距離・時間・関係が)『近い』,接近している・《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『親密な』,親しい・ぎっしり詰まった,密集した;目のつんだ,きめの細かい・綿密な,厳重な(strict) ・息がつまる,重苦しい(stuffy) / 厳重に隠された,秘密の / ほとんど同等の,匹敵する・《補語にのみ用いて》(金銭が)乏しい;(…に)けちな(stingy)《+『with』+『名』》・(音声が)閉鎖音の(舌を口蓋(こうがい)に近づけて発音する) / (…に)『近接して』,(…の)すぐそば(近く)に;(…に)ぴったりくっついて《+『to(behind, by)』+『名』》 / きっちりと;ぎっしりと・(大寺院の)囲い地;(学校の)構内,校庭・《英》袋小路
- 〈通路・穴など〉‘を'ふさぐ / …‘を'遮る / 〈ある化合物が〉〈他の化合物〉‘を'吸収する,〈ガス〉‘を'吸蔵する / 〈上あごと下あごの歯が〉よくかみ合う
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Unified frame of reference improves inter-subject variability of seismocardiograms.
- Paukkunen M1, Parkkila P, Kettunen R, Sepponen R.
- Biomedical engineering online.Biomed Eng Online.2015 Dec;14(1):13. doi: 10.1186/s12938-015-0013-9. Epub 2015 Feb 26.
- BACKGROUND: Seismocardiography is the noninvasive measurement of cardiac vibrations transmitted to the chest wall by the heart during its movement. While most applications for seismocardiography are based on unidirectional acceleration measurement, several studies have highlighted the importance of
- PMID 25777172
- Proliferation of axial parenchymatic xylem cells is a key step in wound closure of girdled stems in Pinus canariensis.
- Chano V1, López R, Pita P, Collada C, Soto Á.
- BMC plant biology.BMC Plant Biol.2015 Dec;15(1):447. doi: 10.1186/s12870-015-0447-z. Epub 2015 Feb 27.
- BACKGROUND: Wounds caused by fire, herbivorism, rock impacts, etc. cause the direct loss of photosynthetic, storage and/or vascular tissue. In addition, they may entail other damages, such as desiccation of the exposed internal parts, or become a gateway to infection by fungi and other pathogens. To
- PMID 25782502
- The interaction of Arabidopsis with Piriformospora indica shifts from initial transient stress induced by fungus-released chemical mediators to a mutualistic interaction after physical contact of the two symbionts.
- Vahabi K1, Sherameti I, Bakshi M, Mrozinska A, Ludwig A, Reichelt M, Oelmüller R.
- BMC plant biology.BMC Plant Biol.2015 Dec;15(1):419. doi: 10.1186/s12870-015-0419-3. Epub 2015 Feb 21.
- BACKGROUND: Piriformospora indica, an endophytic fungus of Sebacinales, colonizes the roots of many plant species including Arabidopsis thaliana. The symbiotic interaction promotes plant performance, growth and resistance/tolerance against abiotic and biotic stress.RESULTS: We demonstrate that exuda
- PMID 25782488
- Clinical pharmacology of paracetamol in neonates: a review.
- Pacifici GM1, Allegaert K2.
- Current therapeutic research, clinical and experimental.Curr Ther Res Clin Exp.2014 Dec 12;77:24-30. doi: 10.1016/j.curtheres.2014.12.001. eCollection 2015.
- Paracetamol is commonly used to control mild-to-moderate pain or to reduce opioid exposure as part of multimodal analgesia, and is the only compound recommended to treat fever in neonates. Paracetamol clearance is lower in neonates than in children and adults. After metabolic conversion, paracetamol
- PMID 25709719
- 小児鼠径ヘルニアに対するlaparoscopic percutaneous extraperitoneal closure(LPEC)の検討 : LPECは小児外鼠径ヘルニアの標準術式になり得るか?
- 後部硝子体剝離を伴わず自然閉鎖した特発性黄斑円孔が再発した1例 (特集 第68回日本臨床眼科学会講演集(6))
- 朝鮮人学校の「完全閉鎖」をめぐる攻防(一九四九~五一年) : 愛知第六朝連小学校(宝飯郡小坂井町)の事例から
- 森賀 俊典,青山 直揮,田中 敬二
- 日本ゴム協会誌 = Journal of the Society of Rubber Science and Technology, Japan 88(7), 257-262, 2015-07
- NAID 40020526580
- atresia、close、closure、dental articulation、disturb、disturbance、hamper、hindrance、impede、impediment、intercept、interception、interfere、interrupt、interruption、obliteration、obstruct、obstruction、occlude、preclusion
- atresia、close、closure、dental articulation、disturb、interfere、interrupt、obliteration、obstruct、obstruction、occlusion、preclude、prevent
- closure、cyclisation、cyclization、ring closure、ring-closing、ring-forming
- closure、cyclisation、cyclize、ring closure、ring-closing、ring-forming
- narrow-angle glaucoma