- bisphenol A-glycidyl methacrylate、cease、concise、conclusion、end、eventuate、terminate
- reach agreement on; "They concluded an economic agreement"; "We concluded a cease-fire"
- come to a close; "The concert closed with a nocturne by Chopin" (同)close
- reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation (同)resolve
- bring to a close; "The committee concluded the meeting"
- put an end to; "The terrible news ended our hopes that he had survived"
- a final state; "he came to a bad end"; "the so-called glorious experiment came to an inglorious end" (同)destruction, death
- the point in time at which something ends; "the end of the year"; "the ending of warranty period" (同)ending
- bring to an end or halt; "She ended their friendship when she found out that he had once been convicted of a crime"; "The attack on Poland terminated the relatively peaceful period after WW I" (同)terminate
- a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold (同)remainder, remnant, oddment
- (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage; "no one wanted to play end"
- the part you are expected to play; "he held up his end"
- the concluding parts of an event or occurrence; "the end was exciting"; "I had to miss the last of the movie" (同)last, final_stage
- either extremity of something that has length; "the end of the pier"; "she knotted the end of the thread"; "they rode to the end of the line"; "the terminals of the anterior arches of the fornix" (同)terminal
- (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scrimmage; "the end managed to hold onto the pass"
- a boundary marking the extremities of something; "the end of town"
- a final part or section; "we have given it at the end of the section since it involves the calculus"; "Start at the beginning and go on until you come to the end"
- one of two places from which people are communicating to each other; "the phone rang at the other end"; "both ends wrote at the same time"
- the surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object; "one end of the box was marked `This side up"
- have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical; "the bronchioles terminate in a capillary bed"; "Your rights stop where you infringe upon the rights of other"; "My property ends by the bushes"; "The symphony ends in a pianissimo" (同)stop, finish, terminate, cease
- be the end of; be the last or concluding part of; "This sad scene ended the movie" (同)terminate
- the last section of a communication; "in conclusion I want to say..." (同)end, close, closing, ending
- the proposition arrived at by logical reasoning (such as the proposition that must follow from the major and minor premises of a syllogism) (同)ratiocination
- a final settlement; "the conclusion of a business deal"; "the conclusion of the peace treaty"
- an intuitive assumption; "jump to a conclusion"
- (`cease is a noun only in the phrase `without cease'
- expressing much in few words; "a concise explanation"
- occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave" (同)final, last, terminal
- 《文》〈演説・論文・会合〉'を'『終わりにする』,終える / 〈事柄など〉'を'『結論する』,〈行動・意見など〉'を'決定する / 〈条約など〉'を'締結する,結ぶ / (…で)〈話・文などが〉『終わる』,結論になる,〈人が〉話を結ぶ《+『with』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- (細いものの)『端』,先端《+『of』+『名』》 / (物語などの)『終り』,終結部《+『of』+『名』》 / (物事・期間の)『最後』《+『of』+『名』》;(…に)結末をつけるもの《+『to』+『名』》 / (…の)端の部分,末端部《『of』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複数形で》『目的』(purpose),目標(aim) / 《遠回しに》死,滅亡 / 《しばしば複数形で》切れ端,くず,残りもの / (事業などの)部門(part) / (フットボールで)エンド)前衛両端の選手または位置) / …‘を'『終わらせる』,終える / 〈物事が〉…‘の'終りとなる,‘を'締めくくる / 『終わる』,終了する(come to an end)
- 〈C〉〈U〉『終わり』,終結,結末 / 〈C〉『結論』,決定,判断;(三段論法の)断案 / 〈U〉〈C〉(条約などの)締結,妥結
- (…で)…‘を'終わらせる《+名+with+名》 / …‘の'終りにくる,結びとなる / …‘の'境界となる / 『終わる』,終結する
- 『やむ』,終わる / …'を'『やめる』,中止する / 終止
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A High Fat Diet Increases Bone Marrow Adipose Tissue (MAT) But Does Not Alter Trabecular or Cortical Bone Mass in C57BL/6J Mice.
- Doucette CR1,2, Horowitz MC3, Berry R3, MacDougald OA4, Anunciado-Koza R1, Koza RA1, Rosen CJ1,2.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2015 Sep;230(9):2032-7. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24954.
- Obesity has been associated with high bone mineral density (BMD) but a greater propensity to fracture. Some obese individuals have increased marrow adipose tissue (MAT), but the impact of MAT on bone turnover remains controversial, as do changes in BMD associated with a high fat diet (HFD). In this
- PMID 25663195
- Children's inference generation: The role of vocabulary and working memory.
- Currie NK1, Cain K2.
- Journal of experimental child psychology.J Exp Child Psychol.2015 Sep;137:57-75. doi: 10.1016/j.jecp.2015.03.005. Epub 2015 Apr 27.
- Inferences are crucial to successful discourse comprehension. We assessed the contributions of vocabulary and working memory to inference making in children aged 5 and 6years (n=44), 7 and 8years (n=43), and 9 and 10years (n=43). Children listened to short narratives and answered questions to assess
- PMID 25930678
- Effect of operational conditions on sonoluminescence and kinetics of H2O2 formation during the sonolysis of water in the presence of Ar/O2 gas mixture.
- Pflieger R1, Chave T1, Vite G1, Jouve L1, Nikitenko SI2.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2015 Sep;26:169-75. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2015.02.005. Epub 2015 Feb 14.
- Ultrasonic frequency is a key parameter determining multibubble sonoluminescence (MBSL) spectra of water saturated with Ar/O2 gas mixtures. At 20kHz, the MBSL is quenched by oxygen. By contrast, at high-frequency ultrasound the maximal MBSL intensity is observed in the presence of Ar/20%O2 gas mixtu
- PMID 25703641
- Effects of different biochars and digestate on N2O fluxes under field conditions.
- Dicke C1, Andert J2, Ammon C3, Kern J4, Meyer-Aurich A5, Kaupenjohann M6.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2015 Aug 15;524-525:310-8. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.04.005. Epub 2015 Apr 18.
- Field studies that have investigated the effects of char materials on the emission of nitrous oxide (N2O) are still scarce. Therefore, we conducted a field trial with bio- and hydrochars and measured N2O emissions for one whole year. It was hypothesised that the incorporation of chars reduces the em
- PMID 25897736
- ブラジルと日本間のトランスナショナル・マイグレーション : 移動する子どもたちの教育への影響
- イシカワ エウニセ アケミ,イシカワ エウニセ アケミ,Eunice Akemi ISHIKAWA
- 静岡文化芸術大学研究紀要 = Shizuoka University of Art and Culture bulletin 15, 1-8, 2015-03-31
- … Of that total 34,233 (17%) are under 15 years old.From these data, we can conclude that many of these children attend, or have attended, school in Japan. …
- NAID 120005603636
- ANTHONY Gregory C.
- 八戸学院大学紀要 (50), 11-29, 2015-03-31
- … The author will conclude by offering suggestions for attending to these issues. …
- NAID 120005598544
- タイにおける外国工業立地に関する試論: 投資委員会（BOI）データ利用可能性を検討する
- 宇都宮 譲
- 東南アジア研究年報 56, 39-57, 2015-03-25
- … Moreover, while considering promotion policy by BOI, we are able to conclude more fruitful and evident conclusion. …
- NAID 120005575063
- カトマンズにおける都市空間の変容 : グローバル化と創造的破壊 <論説>
- 森本 泉
- 広島大学現代インド研究 : 空間と社会 (5), 1-14, 2015-03-23
- … I conclude that not only tourists but also the Nepalese middle class who benefit from the remittance economy, directly or indirectly, have begun to enjoy consuming culture―which leads to a consumer society―as Kathmandu has become urbanized. …
- NAID 120005606132
- concludeとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)1 [III that節/to do]〈…であると〉結論[推断]する，結びとして言う；[V[名][形]]…を（…と）推論[断定]するI concluded that he was honest.彼が正直だと推断した.2 …の結末を（…で）つける ...
- conclude 【自動】 結論を出す[下す]【文例】【文例】 〔話や会議が〕終わる ... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Conclude - facilitating paperless transactions ... Founded in South Africa in 2004, Conclude has established itself as a recognised market leader in electronic form technologies. Our solutions are used by major financial and ...
- bisphenol A-glycidyl methacrylate、concisely、conclude、parsimonious、succinct