- aim、end、goal、object、object glass、objective lens、objectively、purpose、sake
- belonging to immediate experience of actual things or events; "objective benefits"; "an objective example"; "there is no objective evidence of anything of the kind"
- the lens or system of lenses in a telescope or microscope that is nearest the object being viewed (同)objective_lens, object lens, object_glass
- serving as or indicating the object of a verb or of certain prepositions and used for certain other purposes; "objective case"; "accusative endings" (同)accusative
- emphasizing or expressing things as perceived without distortion of personal feelings, insertion of fictional matter, or interpretation; "objective art" (同)documentary
- undistorted by emotion or personal bias; based on observable phenomena; "an objective appraisal"; "objective evidence" (同)nonsubjective
- put an end to; "The terrible news ended our hopes that he had survived"
- a final state; "he came to a bad end"; "the so-called glorious experiment came to an inglorious end" (同)destruction, death
- the point in time at which something ends; "the end of the year"; "the ending of warranty period" (同)ending
- bring to an end or halt; "She ended their friendship when she found out that he had once been convicted of a crime"; "The attack on Poland terminated the relatively peaceful period after WW I" (同)terminate
- a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold (同)remainder, remnant, oddment
- (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage; "no one wanted to play end"
- the part you are expected to play; "he held up his end"
- the concluding parts of an event or occurrence; "the end was exciting"; "I had to miss the last of the movie" (同)last, final_stage
- either extremity of something that has length; "the end of the pier"; "she knotted the end of the thread"; "they rode to the end of the line"; "the terminals of the anterior arches of the fornix" (同)terminal
- (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scrimmage; "the end managed to hold onto the pass"
- a boundary marking the extremities of something; "the end of town"
- a final part or section; "we have given it at the end of the section since it involves the calculus"; "Start at the beginning and go on until you come to the end"
- one of two places from which people are communicating to each other; "the phone rang at the other end"; "both ends wrote at the same time"
- the surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object; "one end of the box was marked `This side up"
- have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical; "the bronchioles terminate in a capillary bed"; "Your rights stop where you infringe upon the rights of other"; "My property ends by the bushes"; "The symphony ends in a pianissimo" (同)stop, finish, terminate, cease
- be the end of; be the last or concluding part of; "This sad scene ended the movie" (同)terminate
- express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent; "She never objected to the amount of work her boss charged her with"; "When asked to drive the truck, she objected that she did not have a drivers license"
- a tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow; "it was full of rackets, balls and other objects" (同)physical object
- (computing) a discrete item that provides a description of virtually anything known to a computer; "in object-oriented programming, objects include data and define its status, its methods of operation and how it interacts with other objects"
- (grammar) a constituent that is acted upon; "the object of the verb"
- the focus of cognitions or feelings; "objects of thought"; "the object of my affection"
- be averse to or express disapproval of; "My wife objects to modern furniture"
- the action of directing something at an object; "he took aim and fired"
- the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); "the sole object of her trip was to see her children" (同)object, objective, target
- direct (a remark) toward an intended goal; "She wanted to aim a pun"
- propose or intend; "I aim to arrive at noon" (同)purpose, purport, propose
- point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards; "Please dont aim at your little brother!"; "He trained his gun on the burglar"; "Dont train your camera on the women"; "Take a swipe at ones opponent" (同)take, train, take aim, direct
- a successful attempt at scoring; "the winning goal came with less than a minute left to play"
- game equipment consisting of the place toward which players of a game try to advance a ball or puck in order to score points
- the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it; "the ends justify the means" (同)end
- reach a decision; "he resolved never to drink again" (同)resolve
- an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions; "his intent was to provide a new translation"; "good intentions are not enough"; "it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs"; "he made no secret of his d (同)intent, intention, aim, design
- (心の中だけでなく)実際に存在する / 客観的な / (文法て)目的格の / 目標,目的 / (文法で)目的格 / 対物レンズ
- (細いものの)『端』,先端《+『of』+『名』》 / (物語などの)『終り』,終結部《+『of』+『名』》 / (物事・期間の)『最後』《+『of』+『名』》;(…に)結末をつけるもの《+『to』+『名』》 / (…の)端の部分,末端部《『of』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複数形で》『目的』(purpose),目標(aim) / 《遠回しに》死,滅亡 / 《しばしば複数形で》切れ端,くず,残りもの / (事業などの)部門(part) / (フットボールで)エンド)前衛両端の選手または位置) / …‘を'『終わらせる』,終える / 〈物事が〉…‘の'終りとなる,‘を'締めくくる / 『終わる』,終了する(come to an end)
- (見たり,触れたりできる)『物』,物体 / (…の)『対象となる人』(『物』,『事』),(…の)的《+『of』+『名』》 / (…の)『目的』,目当て(aim)《+『of』(『in』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (文法で)『目的語』 / (…に)『反対する』,異議を唱える《+『to』(『against』)+『名』(a person's do『ing』,『wh-節』)》 / (…を)いやに思う《+『to』(『against』)+『名』(a person's do『ing』,『wh』‐『節』)》 / 《『object』+『that節』》…‘だと'反対して言う
- (…に)〈銃・矢・ミサイルなど〉‘の'『ねらいをつける』,'を'向ける,〈物〉'を'ねらって投げつける《+『名』+『at』+『名』》 / (…に)〈批判・皮肉など〉'を'『向ける』《+『名』+『at』+『名』》 / (…を)『ねらう』,(…に)ねらいをつける《+『at』+『名』》 / 『目ざす』,目的とする / 〈U〉(銃などの)『照準』,ねらい / 〈C〉〈U〉『目的』,意図,ねらい
- 『ゴール』,決勝点 / (ゴールに球を入れて得た)得点 / =goalkeeper / 『目標』(aim),目的;目的地
- 〈C〉(人の抱く)『目的』,目標,意図 / 〈C〉(物事の)『用途』,目的,効果 / 〈U〉(目的を達成しようとする)決意,意志 / …‘を'目的とする,もくろむ
||Look up objective in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Objective may refer to:
- a synonym of goal
- Objectivity (philosophy) (contrasted with subjectivity)
- Objective pronoun, a pronoun as the target of a verb
- Objective (optics), an element in a camera or microscope
- Objective Productions, a British television production company
- Objectivity (frame invariance), a mathematical concept
- All pages with titles containing "Objective"
- Object (disambiguation)
- Objectivity (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Detection of Leishmania (L.) infantum in stray dogs by molecular techniques with sensitive species-specific primers.
- Silva RC1, Richini-Pereira VB2, Kikuti M3, Marson PM4, Langoni H4.
- The Veterinary quarterly.Vet Q.2017 Dec;37(1):23-30. Epub 2016 Nov 9.
- BACKGROUND: Canine visceral leishmaniasis (CVL) is a worldwide parasitic zoonosis caused by Leishmania (Leishmania) infantum around the world. Canids are the definitive hosts and sand flies the intermediate hosts.OBJECTIVE: To test the hypothesis that a new species-specific primers (Lch14:Lch15, tar
- PMID 27774854
- Detection of pseudocowpox virus in water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) with vesicular disease in the state of São Paulo, Brazil, in 2016.
- Laguardia-Nascimento M1, de Oliveira AP1, Fernandes FR2, Rivetti AV Junior2, Camargos MF2, Fonseca Júnior AA1.
- The Veterinary quarterly.Vet Q.2017 Dec;37(1):16-22. Epub 2016 Nov 8.
- BACKGROUND: Parapoxviruses are zoonotic viruses that infect cattle, goats and sheep; there have also been reports of infections in camels, domestic cats and seals.OBJECTIVE: The objective of this report was to describe a case of vesicular disease caused by pseudocowpox virus (PCPV) in water buffalo
- PMID 27774853
- Histological and immunohistochemical characteristics of cerebral amyloid angiopathy in elderly dogs.
- Nešić S1, Kukolj V1, Marinković D1, Vučićević I1, Jovanović M1.
- The Veterinary quarterly.Vet Q.2017 Dec;37(1):1-7. Epub 2016 Sep 26.
- BACKGROUND: Cerebral amyloid angiopathy (CAA) is a disorder characterized by amyloid deposition in the wall of cerebral blood vessels. The deposits of amyloid occur frequently in the blood vessels of the frontal, parietal and occipital cortex.OBJECTIVE: To examine the characteristics of CAA classifi
- PMID 27669976
- Mycotoxin and fungicide residues in wheat grains from fungicide-treated plants measured by a validated LC-MS method.
- da Luz SR1, Pazdiora PC2, Dallagnol LJ2, Dors GC1, Chaves FC3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Apr 1;220:510-516. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.180. Epub 2016 Sep 28.
- Wheat (Triticum aestivum) is an annual crop, cultivated in the winter and spring and susceptible to several pathogens, especially fungi, which are managed with fungicides. It is also one of the most consumed cereals, and can be contaminated by mycotoxins and fungicides. The objective of this study w
- PMID 27855933
- Functionally Gradient Material Ceramics of Hydroxyapatite and Yttria Partially Stabilized Zirconia Prepared by Spark Plasma Sintering for Biocompatibility and Mechanical Strength
- Kawagoe Daisuke,Eda Hokuto,Shinohara Akiko,Nakata Satoshi
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(1), 01AM03-01AM03-4, 2013-01-25
- … Therefore, the objective of this study is to use the SPS method to prepare functionally gradient material (FGM) ceramics with the biocompatibility of HA and the strength of yttria partially stabilized zirconia (Y-PSZ). …
- NAID 150000106351
- Hot-Wire Chemical Vapor Deposition of Few-Layer Graphene on Copper Substrates
- Soler Víctor-Manuel Freire,Badia-Canal Jordi,Roca Carles Corbella,Miralles Esther Pascual,Serra Enric Bertran,Bella José-Luís Andújar
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(1), 01AK02-01AK02-6, 2013-01-25
- … The objective of this work is to deposit graphene/few-layer graphene (FLG) using different types of copper substrate by a new hot-wire CVD process. …
- NAID 150000106341
- Sensitivity analysis and optimization of vibration modes in continuum systems
- Takezawa Akihiro,Kitamura Mitsuru,タケザワ アキヒロ,キタムラ ミツル,竹澤 晃弘,北村 充
- Journal of sound and vibration 332(6), 1553-1566, 2013
- … The sensitivity analysis of objective functions including the eigenmodes of continuum systems governed by scalar Helmholtz equations is carried out in continuum form. … The sensitivity analysis is performed for the general objective function formulated as a function of the eigenmode in continuum form. … A minimization problem using the least squared error (i.e., difference) between the eigenvector and target mode shape is set as a sample objective function for both the first and second eigenmodes. …
- NAID 120005026461
- Market Analysis of Japanese Functional Food in the UK: Case Study of Okinawan Moromi Vinegar
- Toyokawa Sayaka,豊川 明佳,法経学部講師
- 沖縄大学法経学部紀要 = Okinawa University JOURNAL OF LAW & ECONOMICS (18), 11-45, 2012-12-21
- … The objective of this paper is to identify and determine potential customers and establish the profile of UK “health food consumers” through their purchasing behaviour, attitudes and motives for functional foods in general and Moromi Vinegar in particular. …
- NAID 120005132785
- 不服である、反感を持つ、いやだ。反対する、異議/不服を唱える、抗議する(to, against)
- The main objective was to characterise and quantify the cardiovascular and gastrointestinal risks of particular NSAID regimens among different types of patients, particularly those at increased risk of vascular disease.
- object glass、objective
- oil-immersion lens