- the action of directing something at an object; "he took aim and fired"
- the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); "the sole object of her trip was to see her children" (同)object, objective, target
- direct (a remark) toward an intended goal; "She wanted to aim a pun"
- propose or intend; "I aim to arrive at noon" (同)purpose, purport, propose
- point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards; "Please dont aim at your little brother!"; "He trained his gun on the burglar"; "Dont train your camera on the women"; "Take a swipe at ones opponent" (同)take, train, take aim, direct
- put an end to; "The terrible news ended our hopes that he had survived"
- a final state; "he came to a bad end"; "the so-called glorious experiment came to an inglorious end" (同)destruction, death
- the point in time at which something ends; "the end of the year"; "the ending of warranty period" (同)ending
- bring to an end or halt; "She ended their friendship when she found out that he had once been convicted of a crime"; "The attack on Poland terminated the relatively peaceful period after WW I" (同)terminate
- a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold (同)remainder, remnant, oddment
- (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage; "no one wanted to play end"
- the part you are expected to play; "he held up his end"
- the concluding parts of an event or occurrence; "the end was exciting"; "I had to miss the last of the movie" (同)last, final_stage
- either extremity of something that has length; "the end of the pier"; "she knotted the end of the thread"; "they rode to the end of the line"; "the terminals of the anterior arches of the fornix" (同)terminal
- (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scrimmage; "the end managed to hold onto the pass"
- a boundary marking the extremities of something; "the end of town"
- a final part or section; "we have given it at the end of the section since it involves the calculus"; "Start at the beginning and go on until you come to the end"
- one of two places from which people are communicating to each other; "the phone rang at the other end"; "both ends wrote at the same time"
- the surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object; "one end of the box was marked `This side up"
- have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical; "the bronchioles terminate in a capillary bed"; "Your rights stop where you infringe upon the rights of other"; "My property ends by the bushes"; "The symphony ends in a pianissimo" (同)stop, finish, terminate, cease
- be the end of; be the last or concluding part of; "This sad scene ended the movie" (同)terminate
- express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent; "She never objected to the amount of work her boss charged her with"; "When asked to drive the truck, she objected that she did not have a drivers license"
- a tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow; "it was full of rackets, balls and other objects" (同)physical object
- (computing) a discrete item that provides a description of virtually anything known to a computer; "in object-oriented programming, objects include data and define its status, its methods of operation and how it interacts with other objects"
- (grammar) a constituent that is acted upon; "the object of the verb"
- the focus of cognitions or feelings; "objects of thought"; "the object of my affection"
- be averse to or express disapproval of; "My wife objects to modern furniture"
- belonging to immediate experience of actual things or events; "objective benefits"; "an objective example"; "there is no objective evidence of anything of the kind"
- the lens or system of lenses in a telescope or microscope that is nearest the object being viewed (同)objective_lens, object lens, object_glass
- serving as or indicating the object of a verb or of certain prepositions and used for certain other purposes; "objective case"; "accusative endings" (同)accusative
- emphasizing or expressing things as perceived without distortion of personal feelings, insertion of fictional matter, or interpretation; "objective art" (同)documentary
- undistorted by emotion or personal bias; based on observable phenomena; "an objective appraisal"; "objective evidence" (同)nonsubjective
- a successful attempt at scoring; "the winning goal came with less than a minute left to play"
- game equipment consisting of the place toward which players of a game try to advance a ball or puck in order to score points
- the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it; "the ends justify the means" (同)end
- reach a decision; "he resolved never to drink again" (同)resolve
- an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions; "his intent was to provide a new translation"; "good intentions are not enough"; "it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs"; "he made no secret of his d (同)intent, intention, aim, design
- assert or affirm strongly; state to be true or existing; "He claimed that he killed the burglar"
- demand for something as rightful or due; "they struck in support of their claim for a shorter work day"
- an informal right to something; "his claim on her attentions"; "his title to fame" (同)title
- an assertion of a right (as to money or property); "his claim asked for damages"
- an assertion that something is true or factual; "his claim that he was innocent"; "evidence contradicted the governments claims"
- demand as being ones due or property; assert ones right or title to; "He claimed his suitcases at the airline counter"; "Mr. Smith claims special tax exemptions because he is a foreign resident" (同)lay claim, arrogate
- lay claim to; as of an idea; "She took credit for the whole idea" (同)take
- take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs; "the accident claimed three lives"; "The hard work took its toll on her" (同)take, exact
- ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example; "They claimed on the maximum allowable amount"
- (…に)〈銃・矢・ミサイルなど〉‘の'『ねらいをつける』,'を'向ける,〈物〉'を'ねらって投げつける《+『名』+『at』+『名』》 / (…に)〈批判・皮肉など〉'を'『向ける』《+『名』+『at』+『名』》 / (…を)『ねらう』,(…に)ねらいをつける《+『at』+『名』》 / 『目ざす』,目的とする / 〈U〉(銃などの)『照準』,ねらい / 〈C〉〈U〉『目的』,意図,ねらい
- (細いものの)『端』,先端《+『of』+『名』》 / (物語などの)『終り』,終結部《+『of』+『名』》 / (物事・期間の)『最後』《+『of』+『名』》;(…に)結末をつけるもの《+『to』+『名』》 / (…の)端の部分,末端部《『of』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複数形で》『目的』(purpose),目標(aim) / 《遠回しに》死,滅亡 / 《しばしば複数形で》切れ端,くず,残りもの / (事業などの)部門(part) / (フットボールで)エンド)前衛両端の選手または位置) / …‘を'『終わらせる』,終える / 〈物事が〉…‘の'終りとなる,‘を'締めくくる / 『終わる』,終了する(come to an end)
- (見たり,触れたりできる)『物』,物体 / (…の)『対象となる人』(『物』,『事』),(…の)的《+『of』+『名』》 / (…の)『目的』,目当て(aim)《+『of』(『in』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (文法で)『目的語』 / (…に)『反対する』,異議を唱える《+『to』(『against』)+『名』(a person's do『ing』,『wh-節』)》 / (…を)いやに思う《+『to』(『against』)+『名』(a person's do『ing』,『wh』‐『節』)》 / 《『object』+『that節』》…‘だと'反対して言う
- (心の中だけでなく)実際に存在する / 客観的な / (文法て)目的格の / 目標,目的 / (文法で)目的格 / 対物レンズ
- 『ゴール』,決勝点 / (ゴールに球を入れて得た)得点 / =goalkeeper / 『目標』(aim),目的;目的地
- 〈C〉(人の抱く)『目的』,目標,意図 / 〈C〉(物事の)『用途』,目的,効果 / 〈U〉(目的を達成しようとする)決意,意志 / …‘を'目的とする,もくろむ
- 〈人が〉(当然の権利として)…'を'『要求する』,『請求する』,'を'自分の物だと主張する;(…から)…'を'要求する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉…‘と'『主張する』,断言する / 〈物事が〉…'を'品要とする,‘に'値する / (…に対して…の)権利を主張する《+on(for)+名+against+名》 / 〈C〉(…に対する)(当然の)『要求』,請求《+for(to)+名》 / 〈C〉主張,断言,公言 / 〈U〉(物事を)要求する権利(資格),請求権《+『to』+『名』〈物事〉》;(人に)要求する権利《+『on』+『名』〈人〉》 / 〈C〉請求物;(特に入植者に与えられる)一区画の土地;(鉱業権などの設定された)払い下げ精求地
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Epidemiology of proximal humerus fractures.
- Launonen AP1, Lepola V, Saranko A, Flinkkilä T, Laitinen M, Mattila VM.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2015 Dec;10(1):209. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0209-4. Epub 2015 Feb 13.
- There are only a few previous population-based studies that include both inpatient and outpatient treatment data. The aim of this study was to investigate the epidemiology of proximal humerus fractures. The incidence of proximal humerus fractures increases with age, and we observe a seasonal variati
- PMID 25675881
- Postpartum contraceptive use in Gondar town, Northwest Ethiopia: a community based cross-sectional study.
- Abera Y1, Mengesha ZB, Tessema GA.
- BMC women's health.BMC Womens Health.2015 Dec;15:178. doi: 10.1186/s12905-015-0178-1. Epub 2015 Feb 22.
- BACKGROUND: Addressing family planning in the postpartum period is crucial for better maternal, neonatal and child survival because it enables women to achieve healthy interval between births. The contraceptive behavior of women in the postpartum period is usually different from other times in a wom
- PMID 25783651
- Ultrasound guided aspiration of hydrosalpinx fluid versus salpingectomy in the management of patients with ultrasound visible hydrosalpinx undergoing IVF-ET: a randomized controlled trial.
- Fouda UM1, Sayed AM, Abdelmoty HI, Elsetohy KA.
- BMC women's health.BMC Womens Health.2015 Dec;15:177. doi: 10.1186/s12905-015-0177-2. Epub 2015 Feb 27.
- BACKGROUND: The aim of this study was to compare the efficacy of ultrasound guided aspiration of hydrosalpinx fluid at the time of oocyte retrieval with salpingectomy in the management of patients with ultrasound visible hydrosalpinx undergoing IVF-ET.METHODS: One hundred and sixty patients with ult
- PMID 25783650
- Case-control study of ADARB1 and ADARB2 gene variants in migraine.
- Gasparini CF1, Sutherland HG, Maher B, Rodriguez-Acevedo AJ, Khlifi E, Haupt LM, Griffiths LR.
- The journal of headache and pain.J Headache Pain.2015 Dec;16(1):511. doi: 10.1186/s10194-015-0511-y. Epub 2015 Apr 3.
- BACKGROUND: Migraine causes crippling attacks of severe head pain along with associated nausea, vomiting, photophobia and/or phonophobia. The aim of this study was to investigate single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in the adenosine deaminase, RNA-specific, B1 (ADARB1) and adenosine deaminase, RNA
- PMID 25916332
- EUの気候変動政策と環境リーダーシップの行方 －COP15からCOP21へ
- Orientation control of barium titanate films using metal oxide nanosheet layer
- Association between off-hour presentation and endotracheal-intubation-related adverse events in trauma patients with a predicted difficult airway: A historical cohort study at a community emergency department in Japan
- Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine 24, 106, 2016-08-30
- NAID 120005832497
- データロガー、ラップタイマー、デジタルメーター、モータースポーツ用車載カメラなど、レース用計測機器のAim ... サイトリニューアル Webをリニューアルしました。生産終了モデルや最新以外のソフトウェアなどの情報も、順次移行 ...
- フィットネスクラブ AIM（エイム）公式サイト。石川県は、金沢市・野々市市・白山市（松任）に5店舗、愛知県は名古屋市に2店舗あります。ご見学はいつでも可能です。お気軽にご連絡・ご来店ください。
- アジア太平洋インポートマート(AIM)。えいむスクエア、北九州パスポートセンター、子育て支援施設、ビジネスマンに便利な貸会議室もある便利な複合施設。 ... NEWS & TOPICS 2016年5月8日 5/9~ 今週のランチ 2016年5月5日 2016年5月の ...
- 不服である、反感を持つ、いやだ。反対する、異議/不服を唱える、抗議する(to, against)
- aim、end、goal、object、object glass、objective lens、objectively、purpose、sake
- nodoventricular Mahaim fiber, nodo-ventricular Mahaim fiber