- without any others being included or involved; "was entirely to blame"; "a school devoted entirely to the needs of problem children"; "he works for Mr. Smith exclusively"; "did it solely for money"; "the burden of proof rests on the prosecution alone"; "a privilege granted only to him" (同)exclusively, solely, alone, only
- of or denoted by an integer
- the result of a mathematical integration; F(x) is the integral of f(x) if dF/dx = f(x)
- constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged; "a local motion keepeth bodies integral"- Bacon; "was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime"; "fought to keep the union intact" (同)entire, intact
- having every necessary or normal part or component or step; "a complete meal"; "a complete wardrobe"; "a complete set of the Britannica"; "a complete set of china"; "a complete defeat"; "a complete accounting"
- having come or been brought to a conclusion; "the harvesting was complete"; "the affair is over, ended, finished"; "the abruptly terminated interview" (同)concluded, ended, over, all_over, terminated
- perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities; "a complete gentleman"; "consummate happiness"; "a consummate performance" (同)consummate
- write all the required information onto a form; "fill out this questionnaire, please!"; "make out a form" (同)fill out, fill_in, make_out
- come or bring to a finish or an end; "He finished the dishes"; "She completed the requirements for her Masters Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours" (同)finish
- complete a pass (同)nail
- bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements; "A child would complete the family"
- make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering
- having the normally expected amount; "gives full measure"; "gives good measure"; "a good mile from here" (同)good
- filled to satisfaction with food or drink; "a full stomach" (同)replete
- complete in extent or degree and in every particular; "a full game"; "a total eclipse"; "a total disaster" (同)total
- (of sound) having marked deepness and body; "full tones"; "a full voice"
- beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening; "full the cloth"
- containing as much or as many as is possible or normal; "a full glass"; "a sky full of stars"; "a full life"; "the auditorium was full to overflowing"
- involving only main features; "the overall pattern of his life"
- a loose protective coverall or smock worn over ordinary clothing for dirty work (同)boilersuit, boilers suit
- (usually plural) work clothing consisting of denim trousers (usually with a bib and shoulder straps)
- including everything; "the overall cost"
- to the greatest extent; completely; "youre quite right"; "she was quite alone"; "was quite mistaken"; "quite the opposite"; "not quite finished"; "did not quite make it"
- of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative); "her victory was quite something"; "shes quite a girl"; "quite a film"; "quite a walk"; "weve had quite an afternoon" (同)quite a, quite an
- to a degree (not used with a negative); "quite tasty"; "quite soon"; "quite ill"; "quite rich" (同)rather
- actually or truly or to an extreme; "was quite a sudden change"; "its quite the thing to do"; "quite the rage"; "Quite so!"
- precisely accurate or exact; "perfect timing"
- make perfect or complete; "perfect your French in Paris!" (同)hone
- being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish; "a perfect circle"; "a perfect reproduction"; "perfect happiness"; "perfect manners"; "a perfect specimen"; "a perfect day"
- (of leaves or petals) having a smooth edge; not broken up into teeth or lobes
- constituting the full quantity or extent; complete; "an entire town devastated by an earthquake"; "gave full attention"; "a total failure" (同)full, total
- (used of domestic animals) sexually competent; "an entire horse" (同)intact
- 全体の一部分として欠くことのできない,完全なものになるに必要な / 完全無欠な / (数学で)整数の
- (比較変化なし)『全部の』,完備した / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『完全な』,全くの / (比較変化なし)『完成した』,完結した / …'を'『仕上げる』,終える / …'を'完全なものにする,完成する
- 『いっぱいの』,満ちた / (数量が)『たくさんある』,たっぷりある / (程度・量・数などが)『完全な』 / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》最大限の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》正式の,本格的な / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…で)(腹・胸・頭が)いっぱいの(で)《+『of』+『名』》 / (形・体の一部が)ふっくらした,盛り上がった / (衣服などが)ゆったりしている / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(声・におい・色が)豊かな,濃い / まともに / 非常に(very) / 全部;十分;絶頂
- 全部の,全般的な,全面的な / (物の)端から端までの / 全般的に,全面的に / 端から端まで / 《複数形で》胸支てつきの仕事ズボン,オーバーオール / 《英》(婦人用)上っ張り
- 『全く』,完全に / 『かなり』,相当に,ずいぶん / ほんとうに,実際に,真に
- 『完全な』,欠点のない,申し分のない / (必要なものが)『完全にそろった』 / (写しなどが原物に)『正確な』 / 《名飼の前にのみ用いて》全くの / (文法で)完了の / 《the ~》完了時制 / 〈C〉完了形(完了時制の動詩形) / …‘を'『完鮮にする』
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『全体の』,全部の(whole) / 『壊れていない』,無傷の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『無条件の』,『完全な』,全くの
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Avoiding treatment bias of REDD+ monitoring by sampling with partial replacement.
- Köhl M1, Scott CT2, Lister AJ2, Demon I3, Plugge D1.
- Carbon balance and management.Carbon Balance Manag.2015 May 8;10:11. eCollection 2015.
- BACKGROUND: Implementing REDD+ renders the development of a measurement, reporting and verification (MRV) system necessary to monitor carbon stock changes. MRV systems generally apply a combination of remote sensing techniques and in-situ field assessments. In-situ assessments can be based on 1) per
- PMID 25983858
- Characterization of Conventional One-Step Sodium Thiosulfate Facilitated Gold Nanoparticle Synthesis.
- Saverot SE1, Reese LM, Cimini D, Vikesland PJ, Bickford LR.
- Nanoscale research letters.Nanoscale Res Lett.2015 Dec;10(1):940. doi: 10.1186/s11671-015-0940-1. Epub 2015 May 28.
- Gold-gold sulfide nanoparticles are of interest for drug delivery, biomedical imaging, and photothermal therapy applications due to a facile synthesis method resulting in small particles with high near-infrared (NIR) absorption efficiency. Previous studies suggest that the NIR sensitivity of these n
- PMID 26055476
- Susceptibility to corrosion of laser welding composite arch wire in artificial saliva of salivary amylase and pancreatic amylase.
- Zhang C1, Liu J2, Yu W2, Sun D3, Sun X2.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2015 Oct 1;55:267-71. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2015.05.022. Epub 2015 May 11.
- In this study, laser-welded composite arch wire (CAW) with a copper interlayer was exposed to artificial saliva containing salivary amylase or pancreatic amylase, and the resultant corrosion behavior was studied. The purpose was to determine the mechanisms by which salivary amylase and pancreatic am
- PMID 26117761
- Inappropriate shocks in the subcutaneous ICD: Incidence, predictors and management.
- Olde Nordkamp LR1, Brouwer TF1, Barr C2, Theuns DA3, Boersma LV4, Johansen JB5, Neuzil P6, Wilde AA1, Carter N7, Husby M7, Lambiase PD8, Knops RE9.
- International journal of cardiology.Int J Cardiol.2015 Sep 15;195:126-33. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2015.05.135. Epub 2015 May 22.
- BACKGROUND: The entirely subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (S-ICD) eliminates the need for transvenous leads, and therefore has the potential to improve lead-longevity and reduce lead-related complications. The S-ICD has a morphology-based sensing algorithm of which inappropriate s
- PMID 26026928
- 須戸 里織,吉見 真聡,三木 光範,廣安 知之
- 情報処理学会研究報告. 計算機アーキテクチャ研究会報告 2012-ARC-199(8), 1-8, 2012-03-20
- 近年,画像処理専用のハードウェアである GPU(Graphics Processing Unit) を汎用計算に用いる動きが多くみられるようになってきている.GPU のような並列計算ハードウェアでの高速化が期待されているアプリケーションの中のひとつに,SW(Smith-Waterman) 法がある.SW 法は DNA 配列の相同性検索に用いられているが,応用研究として時系列データの解析にも用いられ …
- NAID 110008803080
- CENTRAL AFRICAN FORESTS AS HUNTER-GATHERERS' LIVING ENVIRONMENT: AN APPROACH TO HISTORICAL ECOLOGY
- Mitsuo ICHIKAWA
- African study monographs. Supplementary issue. 43, 3-14, 2012-03-01
- … While tropical rainforests in central Africa are often assumed as "green desert" where human cannot live by entirely depending on wild food resources, recent studies suggest that hunter-gatherers could survive there even in the dry season, when food resources are relatively scarce. …
- NAID 110008794807
- 旭川医科大学紀要（一般教育） (28), 15-44, 2012-3
- … Or is it entirely futile in moral education to leam ethical theories and have philosophical discussions on related subjects? …
- NAID 120004024992
- 継続した参加を行う場合はログインをご一考ください。 entirely. 出典: フリー多機能辞典 『ウィクショナリー日本語版（Wiktionary）』. 移動： 案内, 検索. 目次. 1 英語. 1.1 副詞. 1.1.1 類義語; 1.1.2 関連語. [編集] 英語. [編集] 副詞. 全く、完全に. [編集] 類義語 ...
- entirelyの意味は？英和辞書。goo辞書は無料で使える日本最大級の辞書サービス です。
- As long-term survival in ALL improves, more children experience late adverse effects including CNS imparirment, decreased linear growth, cardiotoxicity, infertility, and an increased incidence of secondary cancers, al well as an overall decreased health status due to such factors as neurocognitive dysfunction, depression, fatigue, and anxiety.
- completely、completion、drastic、drastically、end、entirely、execution、exhaustive、exhaustively、finish、fulfillment、full、fully、in depth、integral、perfect、perfectly、radically、terminate、termination、thorough、thoroughly
- absolutely、altogether、complete、drastic、drastically、entirely、exhaustive、exhaustively、full、fully、in depth、integral、perfect、perfectly、quite、radically、stark、thorough、thoroughly、totally、wholly