- closely resembling the genuine article; "near beer"; "a dress of near satin"
- not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances; "near neighbors"; "in the near future"; "they are near equals"; "his nearest approach to success"; "a very near thing"; "a near hit by the bomb"; "she was near tears"; "she was close to tears"; "had a close call" (同)close, nigh
- being on the left side; "the near or nigh horse is the one on the left"; "the animals left side is its near or nigh side" (同)nigh
- near in time or place or relationship; "as the wedding day drew near"; "stood near the door"; "dont shoot until they come near"; "getting near to the true explanation"; "her mother is always near"; "The end draws nigh"; "the bullet didnt come close"; "dont get too close to the fire" (同)nigh, close
- used of hair or haircuts; "a close military haircut"
- finish a game in baseball by protecting a lead; "The relief pitcher closed with two runs in the second inning"
- inclined to secrecy or reticence about divulging information; "although they knew her whereabouts her friends kept close about it" (同)closelipped, closemouthed, secretive, tightlipped
- in an attentive manner; "he remained close on his guard" (同)closely, tight
- come together, as if in an embrace; "Her arms closed around her long lost relative" (同)come_together
- crowded; "close quarters" (同)confining
- marked by fidelity to an original; "a close translation"; "a faithful copy of the portrait"; "a faithful rendering of the observed facts" (同)faithful
- fill or stop up; "Can you close the cracks with caulking?" (同)fill_up
- become closed; "The windows closed with a loud bang" (同)shut
- move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make shut; "Close the door"; "shut the window" (同)shut
- fitting closely but comfortably; "a close fit" (同)snug, close-fitting
- (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched; "a close contest"; "a close election"; "a tight game" (同)tight
- of textiles; "a close weave"; "smooth percale with a very tight weave" (同)tight
- at or within a short distance in space or time or having elements near each other; "close to noon"; "how close are we to town?"; "a close formation of ships"
- bar access to; "Due to the accident, the road had to be closed for several hours"
- be priced or listed when trading stops; "The stock market closed high this Friday"; "My new stocks closed at $59 last night"
- bring together all the elements or parts of; "Management closed ranks"
- cause a window or an application to disappear on a computer desktop
- change ones body stance so that the forward shoulder and foot are closer to the intended point of impact
- close in relevance or relationship; "a close family"; "we are all...in close sympathy with..."; "close kin"; "a close resemblance"
- complete a business deal, negotiation, or an agreement; "We closed on the house on Friday"; "They closed the deal on the building"
- confined to specific persons; "a close secret"
- draw near; "The probe closed with the space station"
- engage at close quarters; "close with the enemy"
- finish or terminate (meetings, speeches, etc.); "The meeting was closed with a charge by the chairman of the board"
- rigorously attentive; strict and thorough; "close supervision"; "paid close attention"; "a close study"; "kept a close watch on expenditures"
- strictly confined or guarded; "kept under close custody"
- near or close to but not necessarily touching; "lands adjacent to the mountains"; "New York and adjacent cities"
- having a common boundary or edge; abutting; touching; "Rhode Island has two bordering states; Massachusetts and Conncecticut"; "the side of Germany conterminous with France"; "Utah and the contiguous state of Idaho"; "neighboring cities" (同)conterminous, contiguous, neighboring
- nearest in space or position; immediately adjoining without intervening space; "had adjacent rooms"; "in the next room"; "the person sitting next to me"; "our rooms were side by side" (同)next, side_by_side
- very close in resemblance; "sketched in an approximate likeness"; "a near likeness" (同)near
- not quite exact or correct; "the approximate time was 10 oclock"; "a rough guess"; "a ballpark estimate" (同)approximative, rough
- located close together; "with heads close together"; "approximate leaves grow together but are not united" (同)close together
- be close or similar; "Her results approximate my own" (同)come_close
- in a close relation or position in time or space; "the onsets were closely timed"; "houses set closely together"; "was closely involved in monitoring daily progress"
- in a close manner; "the two phenomena are intimately connected"; "the person most nearly concerned" (同)intimately, nearly
- the property of being close together (同)propinquity
- a Gestalt principle of organization holding that (other things being equal) objects or events that are near to one another (in space or time) are perceived as belonging together as a unit (同)law of proximity
- the region close around a person or thing
- (空間的・時間的に)(…の)『近くに』,(…に)接近して《+『to』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複合語を作って》『ほとんど』(almost, nearly) / (空間的・時間的に)『近い』,接近した / (関係などが)『身近な』 / 『きわどい』,やっとの / (空間的・時間的に)…『に近く』,『の近くに』 / (状態などが)…に近く,…しそうで / (時間・空間上)…‘に'近づく / 近づく,接近する
- …'を'『閉じる』,閉める(shut) / …'を'ふさぐ(fill) / 〈事務・仕事・話など〉'を'『終える』,済ませる / 〈通路・施設など〉'を'一時的に閉じる,‘の'使用を一時中止する / (一つにまとまるように)…'を'つめる / 〈ドア・目・花などが〉『閉じる』,閉まる;ふさがる / 〈話・相談・契約などが〉『終る』,終了する,〈店などが〉終業(休業)する / くっつく,接近する(come together) / 終結,結末,終り(end) / 締め切り / (音楽の)終止
- (距離・時間・関係が)『近い』,接近している・《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『親密な』,親しい・ぎっしり詰まった,密集した;目のつんだ,きめの細かい・綿密な,厳重な(strict) ・息がつまる,重苦しい(stuffy) / 厳重に隠された,秘密の / ほとんど同等の,匹敵する・《補語にのみ用いて》(金銭が)乏しい;(…に)けちな(stingy)《+『with』+『名』》・(音声が)閉鎖音の(舌を口蓋(こうがい)に近づけて発音する) / (…に)『近接して』,(…の)すぐそば(近く)に;(…に)ぴったりくっついて《+『to(behind, by)』+『名』》 / きっちりと;ぎっしりと・(大寺院の)囲い地;(学校の)構内,校庭・《英》袋小路
- (数量の点で)『近似の』・おおよその / 《『approximate to』+『名』》(…に)『近い』,ほぼ等しい / (ある状態・量・額などの点で)…‘に'『近づく』,接近する / (…の額に)…'を'概算する,見積もる《+『名』+『at』+『名』》
- 『ぴったりと』,きっちりと / 『詳しく』,精密に / 近く,接近して / 密接に,仲よく / ひそかに,内密に
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- NIR detection of honey adulteration reveals differences in water spectral pattern.
- Bázár G1, Romvári R2, Szabó A2, Somogyi T2, Éles V2, Tsenkova R3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Mar 1;194:873-80. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.08.092. Epub 2015 Aug 28.
- High fructose corn syrup (HFCS) was mixed with four artisanal Robinia honeys at various ratios (0-40%) and near infrared (NIR) spectra were recorded with a fiber optic immersion probe. Levels of HFCS adulteration could be detected accurately using leave-one-honey-out cross-validation (RMSECV=1.48; R
- PMID 26471630
- Sensing of biomolecular interactions using fluorescence complementing systems in living cells.
- Zhang XE1, Cui Z2, Wang D3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2016 Feb 15;76:243-50. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.07.069. Epub 2015 Jul 30.
- Sensing biomolecule interactions in living cells allows for a deeper understanding of the mechanisms governing biological processes, and has increasing significance for improvements in clinical diagnosis. It is now possible by using molecular biosensors. One method involving molecular biosensors is
- PMID 26316254
- Photoluminescent carbon nanotubes interrogate the permeability of multicellular tumor spheroids.
- Jena PV1, Shamay Y1, Shah J1, Roxbury D1, Paknejad N1, Heller DA2.
- Carbon.Carbon N Y.2016 Feb 1;97:99-109.
- Nanomaterials have been extensively investigated for cancer drug delivery and imaging applications. Nanoparticles that show promise in two-dimensional cell culture systems often fail in more complex environments, possibly due to the lack of penetration in dense, three-dimensional structures. Multice
- PMID 26456974
- Affinity of rosmarinic acid to human serum albumin and its effect on protein conformation stability.
- Peng X1, Wang X2, Qi W3, Su R4, He Z4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Feb 1;192:178-87. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.06.109. Epub 2015 Jul 3.
- Rosmarinic acid (RA) is a natural polyphenol contained in many aromatic plants with promising biological activities. The interaction between RA and human serum albumin (HSA) was investigated by multi-spectroscopic, electrochemistry, molecular docking and molecular dynamics simulation methods. The fl
- PMID 26304336
- Effect of Horizontal Tied Rebars on Precast Reinforced Concrete Core Walls
- Nakachi Tadaharu
- 福井工業大学研究紀要 43, 191-201, 2013-07-17
- … In this study, lateral loading tests were conducted on precast wall columns simulating the corner and the area near the corner of the L-shaped precast core wall. …
- NAID 120005301132
- Seismic Performance of Precast Reinforced Concrete Core Wall with Horizontal Tied Rebars at Mid Height Level of First Story
- Nakachi Tadaharu
- 福井工業大学研究紀要 43, 181-190, 2013-07-17
- … Previously, we conducted a lateral loading test on a full precast wall column simulating the area near the corner of an L-shaped core wall in order to examine the seismic performance. …
- NAID 120005301131
- 宇治橋 康行,Ujihashi Yasuyuki
- 福井工業大学研究紀要 43, 163-172, 2013-07-16
- … The heat fluxes and evaporation rate are observed by three methods at Awara observation site near Lake Kitagata, Awara City Fukui Prefecture in 2012. …
- NAID 120005298795
- 後藤 啓介,佐々木 勇和,原 隆浩,西尾 章治郎
- 情報処理学会研究報告. 情報学基礎研究会報告 2013-IFAT-111(4), 1-6, 2013-07-15
- 移動型センサ端末が密に存在するモバイルセンサネットワークでは,通信トラヒックを抑えるために,観測範囲を保証する必要最小限の端末のみからデータを収集することが望まれる.これまでに,著者らは密なモバイルセンサネットワークにおけるエージェントを用いたデータ収集方式を提案した.この方式では,エージェントが観測点付近の端末上に配置され,自律的にセンサデータを送信する.しかし,この方式ではネットワーク上にシン …
- NAID 110009585846
- nearとは。意味や和訳。[副詞]1 (距離的に)(…の)近くへ[に]，近い場所へ[に]((to ...))(from) far and near至る所(から)stand [sit] near by近くに立つ[座る](cf. NEARBY)The store is located near to the station.その店は駅近くにある ...
- near 【自他動】近づく、近寄る、接近する 【形】 近い、近くにある、接近した、... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- メンズファッション通販「NEAR」は雑誌掲載メンズファッション多数販売。返品交換無料 · 8000円以上で送料無料。好感度バツグンの豊富なコーディネート例がお客様から好評です。 2016/05/06 新作6点UP フェザーネックレス NEW ...
- near-field scanning optical microscopy、NSOM
- NSOM、scanning near-field optical microscopy
- far-red、near-infrared radiation