- completely、completion、drastic、drastically、end、entirely、execution、exhaustive、exhaustively、finish、fulfillment、full、fully、in depth、integral、perfect、perfectly、radically、terminate、termination、thorough、thoroughly
- having every necessary or normal part or component or step; "a complete meal"; "a complete wardrobe"; "a complete set of the Britannica"; "a complete set of china"; "a complete defeat"; "a complete accounting"
- having come or been brought to a conclusion; "the harvesting was complete"; "the affair is over, ended, finished"; "the abruptly terminated interview" (同)concluded, ended, over, all_over, terminated
- perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities; "a complete gentleman"; "consummate happiness"; "a consummate performance" (同)consummate
- write all the required information onto a form; "fill out this questionnaire, please!"; "make out a form" (同)fill out, fill_in, make_out
- come or bring to a finish or an end; "He finished the dishes"; "She completed the requirements for her Masters Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours" (同)finish
- complete a pass (同)nail
- bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements; "A child would complete the family"
- of or denoted by an integer
- the result of a mathematical integration; F(x) is the integral of f(x) if dF/dx = f(x)
- constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged; "a local motion keepeth bodies integral"- Bacon; "was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime"; "fought to keep the union intact" (同)entire, intact
- put an end to; "The terrible news ended our hopes that he had survived"
- a final state; "he came to a bad end"; "the so-called glorious experiment came to an inglorious end" (同)destruction, death
- the point in time at which something ends; "the end of the year"; "the ending of warranty period" (同)ending
- bring to an end or halt; "She ended their friendship when she found out that he had once been convicted of a crime"; "The attack on Poland terminated the relatively peaceful period after WW I" (同)terminate
- a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold (同)remainder, remnant, oddment
- (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage; "no one wanted to play end"
- the part you are expected to play; "he held up his end"
- the concluding parts of an event or occurrence; "the end was exciting"; "I had to miss the last of the movie" (同)last, final_stage
- either extremity of something that has length; "the end of the pier"; "she knotted the end of the thread"; "they rode to the end of the line"; "the terminals of the anterior arches of the fornix" (同)terminal
- (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scrimmage; "the end managed to hold onto the pass"
- a boundary marking the extremities of something; "the end of town"
- a final part or section; "we have given it at the end of the section since it involves the calculus"; "Start at the beginning and go on until you come to the end"
- one of two places from which people are communicating to each other; "the phone rang at the other end"; "both ends wrote at the same time"
- the surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object; "one end of the box was marked `This side up"
- have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical; "the bronchioles terminate in a capillary bed"; "Your rights stop where you infringe upon the rights of other"; "My property ends by the bushes"; "The symphony ends in a pianissimo" (同)stop, finish, terminate, cease
- be the end of; be the last or concluding part of; "This sad scene ended the movie" (同)terminate
- provide with a finish; "The carpenter finished the table beautifully"; "this shirt is not finished properly"
- cause to finish a relationship with somebody; "That finished me with Mary"
- the act of finishing; "his best finish in a major tournament was third"; "the speakers finishing was greeted with applause" (同)finishing
- the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey); "a crowd assembled at the finish"; "he was nearly exhausted as their destination came into view" (同)destination, goal
- (wine tasting) the taste of a wine on the back of the tongue (as it is swallowed); "the wine has a nutty flavor and a pleasant finish"
- designated event that concludes a contest (especially a race); "excitement grew as the finish neared"; "my horse was several lengths behind at the finish"; "the winner is the team with the most points at the finish"
- the downfall of someone (as of persons on one side of a conflict); "booze will be the finish of him"; "it was a fight to the finish"
- make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering
- having the normally expected amount; "gives full measure"; "gives good measure"; "a good mile from here" (同)good
- filled to satisfaction with food or drink; "a full stomach" (同)replete
- complete in extent or degree and in every particular; "a full game"; "a total eclipse"; "a total disaster" (同)total
- (of sound) having marked deepness and body; "full tones"; "a full voice"
- beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening; "full the cloth"
- containing as much or as many as is possible or normal; "a full glass"; "a sky full of stars"; "a full life"; "the auditorium was full to overflowing"
- (computer science) the process of carrying out an instruction by a computer (同)instruction execution
- putting a condemned person to death (同)executing, capital_punishment, death penalty
- the act of accomplishing some aim or executing some order; "the agency was created for the implementation of the policy" (同)implementation, carrying out
- (law) the completion of a legal instrument (such as a contract or deed) by signing it (and perhaps sealing and delivering it) so that it becomes legally binding and enforceable (同)execution of instrument
- a routine court order that attempts to enforce the judgment that has been granted to a plaintiff by authorizing a sheriff to carry it out (同)writ of execution
- precisely accurate or exact; "perfect timing"
- make perfect or complete; "perfect your French in Paris!" (同)hone
- being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish; "a perfect circle"; "a perfect reproduction"; "perfect happiness"; "perfect manners"; "a perfect specimen"; "a perfect day"
- not yet finished; "his thesis is still incomplete"; "an uncompleted play" (同)uncompleted
- not complete or total; not completed; "an incomplete account of his life"; "political consequences of incomplete military success"; "an incomplete forward pass" (同)uncomplete
- caught; "a completed forward pass"
- (of a marriage) completed by the first act of sexual intercourse after the ceremony
- (比較変化なし)『全部の』,完備した / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『完全な』,全くの / (比較変化なし)『完成した』,完結した / …'を'『仕上げる』,終える / …'を'完全なものにする,完成する
- 全体の一部分として欠くことのできない,完全なものになるに必要な / 完全無欠な / (数学で)整数の
- (細いものの)『端』,先端《+『of』+『名』》 / (物語などの)『終り』,終結部《+『of』+『名』》 / (物事・期間の)『最後』《+『of』+『名』》;(…に)結末をつけるもの《+『to』+『名』》 / (…の)端の部分,末端部《『of』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複数形で》『目的』(purpose),目標(aim) / 《遠回しに》死,滅亡 / 《しばしば複数形で》切れ端,くず,残りもの / (事業などの)部門(part) / (フットボールで)エンド)前衛両端の選手または位置) / …‘を'『終わらせる』,終える / 〈物事が〉…‘の'終りとなる,‘を'締めくくる / 『終わる』,終了する(come to an end)
- …『終える』,済ます / …‘を'食べ尽くす,使い尽くす《+『名』+『off(up)』,+『off(up)』+『名』》 / …『の仕上げをする』,磨きをかける《『名』『off(up)』,+『off(up)』+『名』》 / 《話》〈人〉‘を'参らせる / 〈物事が〉『終わる』;〈人が〉やり終える,終わりにする《+『off』(『up』)》 / (ことの)『最終段階』,結末 / (家具などの)表面,表面の仕上げ(手触り);洗練 / (ニスなど)仕上げの材料 / 死,滅亡
- 『いっぱいの』,満ちた / (数量が)『たくさんある』,たっぷりある / (程度・量・数などが)『完全な』 / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》最大限の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》正式の,本格的な / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…で)(腹・胸・頭が)いっぱいの(で)《+『of』+『名』》 / (形・体の一部が)ふっくらした,盛り上がった / (衣服などが)ゆったりしている / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(声・におい・色が)豊かな,濃い / まともに / 非常に(very) / 全部;十分;絶頂
- 〈U〉(命令・任務などの)『実行』,遂行《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉死刑執行,処刑 / 〈U〉(芸術品の)制作,できばえ;演奏[ぶり];演技 / 〈U〉(遺言などの)執行《+『of』+『名』》
- 『完全な』,欠点のない,申し分のない / (必要なものが)『完全にそろった』 / (写しなどが原物に)『正確な』 / 《名飼の前にのみ用いて》全くの / (文法で)完了の / 《the ~》完了時制 / 〈C〉完了形(完了時制の動詩形) / …‘を'『完鮮にする』
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Production and concentration of monoacylglycerols rich in omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids by enzymatic glycerolysis and molecular distillation.
- Solaesa ÁG1, Sanz MT2, Falkeborg M3, Beltrán S4, Guo Z5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:960-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.06.061. Epub 2015 Jun 20.
- Production of monoacylglycerols (MAGs) rich in ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (n-3 PUFAs) was conducted through short path distillation (SPD) of an acylglycerol mixture (containing 67% MAGs) produced by enzymatic glycerolysis of sardine oil with glycerol. A stepwise SPD process in a UIC KDL 5 syst
- PMID 26213062
- In vitro digestibility and immunoreactivity of bovine milk proteins.
- Do AB1, Williams K1, Toomer OT2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:581-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.113. Epub 2015 May 28.
- Current models of digestibility solely utilize pepsin stability to assess the safety of allergenic food proteins. However, in vivo complete protein digestion requires acid denaturation and pepsin, trypsin, and/or chymotrypsin cleavage. This study aimed to identify the immunoreactivity and allergenic
- PMID 26213013
- Comparison of enzymatic and acid hydrolysis of bound flavor compounds in model system and grapes.
- Dziadas M1, Jeleń HH2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:412-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.089. Epub 2015 May 27.
- Four synthesized terpenyl-ß-d-glycopyranosides (geranyl, neryl, citronellyl, myrtenyl) were subjected to enzymatic (AR 2000, pH 5.5) and acid (citric buffer, pH 2.5) hydrolysis. Decrease of glycosides was measured by HPLC and the volatiles released - by comprehensive gas chromatography-mass spectro
- PMID 26212990
- NIR fingerprint screening for early control of non-conformity at feed mills.
- Fernández Pierna JA1, Abbas O2, Lecler B2, Hogrel P3, Dardenne P2, Baeten V2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Dec 15;189:2-12. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.09.105. Epub 2014 Sep 28.
- The objective of this work was to devise a complete procedure based on chemometrics and the use NIR spectroscopy at the entrance of a feed mill to provide early evidence of non-conformity and unusual ingredients and thus help to achieve cost-savings. The procedure was validated at laboratory level a
- PMID 26190594
- Safety and efficacy of combination therapy with low-dose gemcitabine, paclitaxel, and sorafenib in patients with cisplatin-resistant urothelial cancer
- Miyata Yasuyoshi,Asai Akihiro,Mitsunari Kensuke,Matsuo Tomohiro,Ohba Kojiro,Sakai Hideki
- Medical Oncology 32, 235, 2015-10
- … Complete responses, partial responses, and stable disease were found in 0 (0.0 %), 1 (5.0 %), and 13 patients (65 %), respectively. …
- NAID 120005650214
- うどんまるごと循環プロジェクト : うどんゼロ・エミッションで食品ロス削減への挑戦 (特集 食品ロス削減に向けた取組について)
- 久米 紳介
- 都市清掃 = Journal of Japan Waste Management Association 68(327), 482-487, 2015-09
- NAID 40020587149
- Sodium-driven energy conversion for flagellar rotation of the earliest divergent hyperthermophilic bacterium
- Takekawa Norihiro,Nishiyama Masayoshi,Kaneseki Tsuyoshi,Kanai Tamotsu,Atomi Haruyuki,Kojima Seiji,Homma Michio
- Scientific Reports 5, 2015-08-05
- … aeolicus has an almost complete set of flagellar genes that are conserved in bacteria. …
- NAID 120005627626
- complete 【他動】 ～を完了する、仕上げる、終える、完結する、完成する、達成... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- プログレッシブ英和中辞典(第4版) - /kmplít/[形]（しばしば-plet・er, -pletest）1 すべての部分[要素]を含む, 全部そろった（⇔partial）；((名詞のあとで))（…が）完備した((with ...))a complete set of dishes｜皿ひとそろいa ...
- com·plete (kəm-plēt′) adj. com·plet·er, com·plet·est 1. Having all necessary or normal parts, components, or steps; entire: a complete medical history; a complete set of dishes. 2. Botany Having all principal parts, namely, the ...
- absolutely、altogether、complete、drastic、drastically、entirely、exhaustive、exhaustively、full、fully、in depth、integral、perfect、perfectly、quite、radically、stark、thorough、thoroughly、totally、wholly
- abrupt、abruptly、complete、completely、curable、drastic、drastically、exhaustive、exhaustively、in depth、perfect、perfectly、radical、sudden、suddenly、thorough、thoroughly
- complete、thorough、drastic、exhaustive、perfect、thoroughly、drastically、perfectly、completely、exhaustively、radically、in depth