- a concluding action (同)culmination, closing, windup, mop up
- (American football) a successful forward pass in football (同)pass completion
- having every necessary or normal part or component or step; "a complete meal"; "a complete wardrobe"; "a complete set of the Britannica"; "a complete set of china"; "a complete defeat"; "a complete accounting"
- having come or been brought to a conclusion; "the harvesting was complete"; "the affair is over, ended, finished"; "the abruptly terminated interview" (同)concluded, ended, over, all_over, terminated
- perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities; "a complete gentleman"; "consummate happiness"; "a consummate performance" (同)consummate
- write all the required information onto a form; "fill out this questionnaire, please!"; "make out a form" (同)fill out, fill_in, make_out
- come or bring to a finish or an end; "He finished the dishes"; "She completed the requirements for her Masters Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours" (同)finish
- complete a pass (同)nail
- bring to a whole, with all the necessary parts or elements; "A child would complete the family"
- provide with a finish; "The carpenter finished the table beautifully"; "this shirt is not finished properly"
- cause to finish a relationship with somebody; "That finished me with Mary"
- the act of finishing; "his best finish in a major tournament was third"; "the speakers finishing was greeted with applause" (同)finishing
- the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey); "a crowd assembled at the finish"; "he was nearly exhausted as their destination came into view" (同)destination, goal
- (wine tasting) the taste of a wine on the back of the tongue (as it is swallowed); "the wine has a nutty flavor and a pleasant finish"
- designated event that concludes a contest (especially a race); "excitement grew as the finish neared"; "my horse was several lengths behind at the finish"; "the winner is the team with the most points at the finish"
- the downfall of someone (as of persons on one side of a conflict); "booze will be the finish of him"; "it was a fight to the finish"
- (computer science) the process of carrying out an instruction by a computer (同)instruction execution
- putting a condemned person to death (同)executing, capital_punishment, death penalty
- the act of accomplishing some aim or executing some order; "the agency was created for the implementation of the policy" (同)implementation, carrying out
- (law) the completion of a legal instrument (such as a contract or deed) by signing it (and perhaps sealing and delivering it) so that it becomes legally binding and enforceable (同)execution of instrument
- a routine court order that attempts to enforce the judgment that has been granted to a plaintiff by authorizing a sheriff to carry it out (同)writ of execution
- the act of consummating something (a desire or promise etc) (同)fulfilment
- a feeling of satisfaction at having achieved your desires (同)fulfilment
- (比較変化なし)『全部の』,完備した / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『完全な』,全くの / (比較変化なし)『完成した』,完結した / …'を'『仕上げる』,終える / …'を'完全なものにする,完成する
- …『終える』,済ます / …‘を'食べ尽くす,使い尽くす《+『名』+『off(up)』,+『off(up)』+『名』》 / …『の仕上げをする』,磨きをかける《『名』『off(up)』,+『off(up)』+『名』》 / 《話》〈人〉‘を'参らせる / 〈物事が〉『終わる』;〈人が〉やり終える,終わりにする《+『off』(『up』)》 / (ことの)『最終段階』,結末 / (家具などの)表面,表面の仕上げ(手触り);洗練 / (ニスなど)仕上げの材料 / 死,滅亡
- 〈U〉(命令・任務などの)『実行』,遂行《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉死刑執行,処刑 / 〈U〉(芸術品の)制作,できばえ;演奏[ぶり];演技 / 〈U〉(遺言などの)執行《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Comparative analysis of stirred catalytic basket bio-reactor for the production of bio-ethanol using free and immobilized Saccharomyces cerevisiae cells.
- Hussain A1, Kangwa M1, Fernandez-Lahore M2.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2017 Dec;7(1):158. doi: 10.1186/s13568-017-0460-8. Epub 2017 Jul 28.
- PMID 28759988
- A new global and comprehensive model for ICU ventilator performances evaluation.
- Marjanovic NS1,2, De Simone A3, Jegou G3, L'Her E4,5.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2017 Dec;7(1):68. doi: 10.1186/s13613-017-0285-2. Epub 2017 Jun 17.
- PMID 28624991
- Compliance to The Joint Commission proposed Core Measure set on osteoporosis-associated fracture: review of different secondary fracture prevention programs in an open medical system from 2010 to 2015.
- Fojas MC1, Southerland LT2, Phieffer LS3, Stephens JA4, Srivastava T5, Ing SW5.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2017 Dec;12(1):16. doi: 10.1007/s11657-017-0307-6. Epub 2017 Feb 2.
- PMID 28155141
- Mentor mother support for mothers experiencing intimate partner violence in family practice: A qualitative study of three different perspectives on the facilitators and barriers of implementation.
- Loeffen MJ1, Daemen J2, Wester FP3, Laurant MG4, Lo Fo Wong SH1, Lagro-Janssen AL1.
- The European journal of general practice.Eur J Gen Pract.2017 Dec;23(1):27-34. doi: 10.1080/13814788.2016.1267724. Epub 2017 Jan 18.
- PMID 28095727
- 地震発生後から緊急復旧工事完了までの現場での迅速な対応 (特集 平成28年熊本地震とその対応)
- 疎な事前分布での変分ベイズ法を用いた行列補完問題の近似的解法 (情報論的学習理論と機械学習) -- (情報論的学習理論ワークショップ(IBIS2016))
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 116(300), 117-121, 2016-11-16
- NAID 40021032749
- 日本看護学教育学会誌 = Journal of Japan Academy of Nursing Education 26(2), 1-13, 2016-11
- NAID 40021038896
- アモーダル補完による知覚的刺激サイズの変調がベクションに与える影響 (ヒューマンインフォメーション)
- completion 【名】 〈文〉完成、完了、終了 【対】incompletion 〔マラソンの〕... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- completionとは。意味や和訳。[名詞]1 ((文語)) 完成，完了；〔法律〕 (不動産)売買の完了(cf. CLOSING)reach completion完成するon completion of…が完成したときにbring something to completionある事を完成する[仕上げる]be near ...
- Define completion. completion synonyms, completion pronunciation, completion translation, English dictionary definition of completion. n. 1. The act of completing or the state of being completed. 2. Football A forward pass that is ...
- completely、completion、drastic、drastically、end、entirely、execution、exhaustive、exhaustively、finish、fulfillment、full、fully、in depth、integral、perfect、perfectly、radically、terminate、termination、thorough、thoroughly
- carry out、complete、completion、execute、implement、implementation、perform、performance、practice、run