- the social act of assembling; "they demanded the right of assembly" (同)assemblage, gathering
- a group of machine parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit
- a unit consisting of components that have been fitted together
- a group of persons who are gathered together for a common purpose
- the act of converging (coming closer) (同)converging, convergency
- the approach of an infinite series to a finite limit (同)convergency
- the occurrence of two or more things coming together
- the number of inhabitants (either the total number or the number of a particular race or class) in a given place (country or city etc.); "people come and go, but the population of this town has remained approximately constant for the past decade"; "the African-American population of Salt Lake City has been increasing"
- the act of populating (causing to live in a place); "he deplored the population of colonies with convicted criminals"
- (statistics) the entire aggregation of items from which samples can be drawn; "it is an estimate of the mean of the population" (同)universe
- a group of organisms of the same species inhabiting a given area; "they hired hunters to keep down the deer population"
- the people who inhabit a territory or state; "the population seemed to be well fed and clothed"
- create by putting components or members together; "She pieced a quilt"; "He tacked together some verses"; "They set up a committee" (同)piece, put together, set_up, tack, tack together
- get people together; "assemble your colleagues"; "get together all those who are interested in the project"; "gather the close family members" (同)gather, get together
- fill with inhabitants; "populate the forest with deer and wild boar for hunting"
- inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of; "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"; "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"; "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"; "deer are populating the woods" (同)dwell, live, inhabit
- reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position; "The water came to a boil"; "We came to understand the true meaning of life"; "Their anger came to a boil"; "I came to realize the true meaning of life"; "The shoes came untied"; "come into co
- be found or available; "These shoes come in three colors; The furniture comes unassembled"
- come to pass; arrive, as in due course; "The first success came three days later"; "It came as a shock"; "Dawn comes early in June"
- happen as a result; "Nothing good will come of this"
- develop into; "This idea will never amount to anything"; "nothing came of his grandiose plans" (同)add up, amount
- be received; "News came in of the massacre in Rwanda" (同)come_in
- move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody; "He came singing down the road"; "Come with me to the Casbah"; "come down here!"; "come out of the closet!"; "come into the room" (同)come_up
- to be the product or result; "Melons come from a vine"; "Understanding comes from experience" (同)follow
- cover a certain distance; "She came a long way"
- exist or occur in a certain point in a series; "Next came the student from France"
- experience orgasm; "she could not come because she was too upset"
- extend or reach; "The water came up to my waist"; "The sleeves come to your knuckles"
- have a certain priority; "My family comes first"
- mentally and emotionally stable; "shes really together"
- with cooperation and interchange; "we worked together on the project" (同)unitedly
- assembled in one place; "we were gathered together"
- at the same time; "we graduated together"
- in contact with each other or in proximity; "the leaves stuck together"
- in each others company; "we went to the movies together"; "the family that prays together stays together"
- 〈C〉(特定の目的をもった)『集会』,『会合』,会議 / 《A-》(米国州議会の)下院 / 〈U〉(機械の)組立て;〈C〉組立て部品
- 〈U〉〈C〉『人口』,住民の数 / 《the~》《集合的に》(一定地域の)『全体民』 / 《the~》(特定階層の)人々,連中 / 〈U〉〈C〉(一定の区域内にいる)動植物の個体数
- (ある目的で)〈人・物〉'を'『集める』,集合させる / (部品を集めて)〈機械など〉'を'『組み立てる』 / …'を'整とんする,きちんと並べる / (人が)集まる,会合する(meet)
- (植民のために)…‘に'人を移住させる,植民する / 《しばしば受動態で》〈ある所〉‘に'住む
- 〈U〉集合 / 〈C〉集合体,集団
- 〈相手が〉(話し手の方へ)『来る』,やって来る;〈話し手が〉(相手の方へ)『行く』,伺う《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / (ある場所に)『着く』,到着する《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈時が〉『到来する』;〈順序が〉くる / (…に)『届く』,達する《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈事が〉(…に)『起こる』,生じる,降りかかる《+『to』+『名』》,(…から)起こる《+『from』(『of』)+『名』》 / 〈物が〉現れる,できる;〈子が〉生まれる / 〈考えなどが〉(人の)心に浮かぶ《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉(…の)『出身である』,生まれである《+『from』(『of』)+『名』》 / 〈商品などが〉利用できる,手に入る / (ある状態・結果に)『なる』,至る / 《命令形で促したり警告などを表して》さあ,これこれ / 《仮定法現在で,年月・時期などを表す語[句]の前で》…が来ると / 《仮定法現在》〈障害・難関など〉が来ても / 《『come the』+『名』の形で》(…の)ふるまいをする,(…)ぶる
- 『いっしょに』,共に,連れ立って / 『一団(一体)となるように』 / 『互いに』(…し合う) / 『協力して』,一致して,調和して / ひっくるめて,総合して / 同時に,一度に
- 『来たるべき』,『次の』 / 《話》前途有望な,今売り出し中の;新進の / (…の)『到来』,接近,致着(arrival)《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- "Let's work together": what do infants understand about collaborative goals?
- Henderson AM, Woodward AL.SourceDepartment of Psychology, HSB building, 10 Symonds Street, The University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cognition.Cognition.2011 Oct;121(1):12-21. Epub 2011 Jun 30.
- Collaboration is fundamental to our daily lives, yet little is known about how humans come to understand these activities. The present research was conducted to fill this void by using a novel visual habituation paradigm to investigate infants' understanding of the collaborative-goal structure of co
- PMID 21722884
- What goes up can come down? A preliminary investigation of emotion reactivity and emotion recovery in bipolar disorder.
- Gruber J, Harvey AG, Purcell A.SourcePsychology Department, Yale University, United States.
- Journal of affective disorders.J Affect Disord.2011 Oct;133(3):457-66. Epub 2011 Jun 12.
- BACKGROUND: How is emotion disrupted in bipolar disorder Two studies are presented that adopt a multi-method approach to investigate emotion reactivity and emotion recovery in bipolar I disorder.METHODS: Across both studies, individuals with inter-episode bipolar disorder and healthy controls were
- PMID 21665287
- 賀川 義之,野口 博司,並木 徳之,林 秀樹,小菅 和仁
- YAKUGAKU ZASSHI 131(1), 41-44, 2011
- … New-generation pharmacists who graduate from the 6-year pharmacy education program will come into being in Japan in 2 years time. … I propose an education system in which pharmacists who completed the recurrent education program teach students pharmacy practice in their worksites, and both pharmacists and students are developing their practical skills to a high degree together. …
- NAID 130000451524
- Geochemical features and sources of hydrocarbons and fatty acids in soils from the McMurdo Dry Valleys in the Antarctic
- G.I. Matsumoto,E. Honda,K. Sonoda,S. Yamamoto,T. Takemura
- Polar science 4(2), 187-196, 2010-08
- 南極マクマードドライバレーの土壌中に存在する炭化水素および脂肪酸の地球化学的特徴と分子レベル炭素同位対比(CS-δ13C)を明らかにし、それらの起源生物とそれらの環境について推定を行った。土壌中の全有機炭素 (TOC)濃度は極めて低く生物活動に対する極限環境を反映していることが示された。長鎖n-アルカン(n-C20 – n-C29)のCS-δ13C値は-30.4--26.6‰であった。 …
- NAID 110007702199
- 奈良COME TOGETHERのHPデス。 レアなウエア＆スニーカー.TOYを毎月アメリカ から入荷中。月に一度（第4土日）のみOPENの本店には、マニアックな商品を厳選入荷 しています。
- population、assembly、aggregation、convergence、assemblage、assemble、(細胞が)populate、come together
- aggregation、amass、architectural、architecture、assemblage、assembly、build、collect、come together、construct、convergence、gather、organize、populate、population、structure
- aggregation、assemblage、assemble、assembly、cluster、collective、come together、convergence、general population、group、mass、populate、race、racial
- agglutinate、agglutination、aggregate、assemblage、assemble、assembly、clump、come together、convergence、populate、population
- aggregation、assemblage、assemble、assembly、come together、convergence、inhabit、planting、population
- amount、arise、arrive、attain、become、break out、come about、come from、get、go、happen、occur、originate、reach、take place、transpire、turn