- (ギリシャ語 trēsis(perforation))
- an abnormal condition in which a normal opening or tube in the body (as the urethra) is closed or absent
- a line of small holes for tearing at a particular place
- the act of punching a hole (especially a row of holes as for ease of separation)
- a hole made in something; "a perforation of the eardrum"
- used of hair or haircuts; "a close military haircut"
- finish a game in baseball by protecting a lead; "The relief pitcher closed with two runs in the second inning"
- inclined to secrecy or reticence about divulging information; "although they knew her whereabouts her friends kept close about it" (同)closelipped, closemouthed, secretive, tightlipped
- in an attentive manner; "he remained close on his guard" (同)closely, tight
- come together, as if in an embrace; "Her arms closed around her long lost relative" (同)come_together
- crowded; "close quarters" (同)confining
- marked by fidelity to an original; "a close translation"; "a faithful copy of the portrait"; "a faithful rendering of the observed facts" (同)faithful
- fill or stop up; "Can you close the cracks with caulking?" (同)fill_up
- become closed; "The windows closed with a loud bang" (同)shut
- move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make shut; "Close the door"; "shut the window" (同)shut
- fitting closely but comfortably; "a close fit" (同)snug, close-fitting
- (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched; "a close contest"; "a close election"; "a tight game" (同)tight
- of textiles; "a close weave"; "smooth percale with a very tight weave" (同)tight
- at or within a short distance in space or time or having elements near each other; "close to noon"; "how close are we to town?"; "a close formation of ships"
- bar access to; "Due to the accident, the road had to be closed for several hours"
- be priced or listed when trading stops; "The stock market closed high this Friday"; "My new stocks closed at $59 last night"
- bring together all the elements or parts of; "Management closed ranks"
- cause a window or an application to disappear on a computer desktop
- change ones body stance so that the forward shoulder and foot are closer to the intended point of impact
- close in relevance or relationship; "a close family"; "we are all...in close sympathy with..."; "close kin"; "a close resemblance"
- complete a business deal, negotiation, or an agreement; "We closed on the house on Friday"; "They closed the deal on the building"
- confined to specific persons; "a close secret"
- draw near; "The probe closed with the space station"
- engage at close quarters; "close with the enemy"
- finish or terminate (meetings, speeches, etc.); "The meeting was closed with a charge by the chairman of the board"
- rigorously attentive; strict and thorough; "close supervision"; "paid close attention"; "a close study"; "kept a close watch on expenditures"
- strictly confined or guarded; "kept under close custody"
- terminate debate by calling for a vote; "debate was closured"; "cloture the discussion" (同)cloture
- termination of operations; "they regretted the closure of the day care center" (同)closedown, closing, shutdown
- a rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body (同)cloture, gag rule, gag_law
- a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric (同)law of closure
- a word that is formed with a suffix (such as -let or -kin) to indicate smallness
- closure or blockage (as of a blood vessel)
- (dentistry) the normal spatial relation of the teeth when the jaws are closed
- 〈U〉穴をあけること / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》穴,ミシン目,切り取り線
- …'を'『閉じる』,閉める(shut) / …'を'ふさぐ(fill) / 〈事務・仕事・話など〉'を'『終える』,済ませる / 〈通路・施設など〉'を'一時的に閉じる,‘の'使用を一時中止する / (一つにまとまるように)…'を'つめる / 〈ドア・目・花などが〉『閉じる』,閉まる;ふさがる / 〈話・相談・契約などが〉『終る』,終了する,〈店などが〉終業(休業)する / くっつく,接近する(come together) / 終結,結末,終り(end) / 締め切り / (音楽の)終止
- (距離・時間・関係が)『近い』,接近している・《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『親密な』,親しい・ぎっしり詰まった,密集した;目のつんだ,きめの細かい・綿密な,厳重な(strict) ・息がつまる,重苦しい(stuffy) / 厳重に隠された,秘密の / ほとんど同等の,匹敵する・《補語にのみ用いて》(金銭が)乏しい;(…に)けちな(stingy)《+『with』+『名』》・(音声が)閉鎖音の(舌を口蓋(こうがい)に近づけて発音する) / (…に)『近接して』,(…の)すぐそば(近く)に;(…に)ぴったりくっついて《+『to(behind, by)』+『名』》 / きっちりと;ぎっしりと・(大寺院の)囲い地;(学校の)構内,校庭・《英》袋小路
- 〈U〉閉鎖;閉店,休業 / 〈U〉終止,終局 / 〈C〉《英》=cloture
- ちっぽけな,とても小さな / 指小辞の / 小さい人(物) / 指小辞(語)(bookletの‐let, ducklingの‐ling, birdieの‐ie,またJohnに対するJohnnieなど,小さいことや親愛感などを表す接尾辞,またそれがついた語)
- 〈通路・穴など〉‘を'ふさぐ / …‘を'遮る / 〈ある化合物が〉〈他の化合物〉‘を'吸収する,〈ガス〉‘を'吸蔵する / 〈上あごと下あごの歯が〉よくかみ合う
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The effects of acupuncture treatment on the right frontoparietal network in migraine without aura patients.
- Li K1, Zhang Y, Ning Y, Zhang H, Liu H, Fu C, Ren Y, Zou Y.
- The journal of headache and pain.J Headache Pain.2015 Dec;16(1):518. doi: 10.1186/s10194-015-0518-4. Epub 2015 Apr 18.
- BACKGROUND: Functional and structural abnormalities in resting-state brain networks in migraine patients have been confirmed by previous functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) studies. However, few studies focusing on the neural responses of therapeutic treatment on migraine have been conducte
- PMID 25916336
- Effects of SPAK knockout on sensorimotor gating, novelty exploration, and brain area-dependent expressions of NKCC1 and KCC2 in a mouse model of schizophrenia.
- Yang SS1, Huang CL2, Chen HE3, Tung CS4, Shih HP3, Liu YP5.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2015 Aug 3;61:30-36. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2015.03.007. Epub 2015 Mar 19.
- SPAK (Sterile 20/SPS1-related proline/alanine-rich kinase) is a protein kinase belonging to the mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) superfamily that has been found to be extensively distributed across the body. The SPAK downstream substrates NKCC1 and KCC2 in the central nervous system are impor
- PMID 25797415
- Craniofacial and pharyngeal airway morphology in patients with acromegaly.
- Balos Tuncer B1, Canigur Bavbek N, Ozkan C, Tuncer C, Eroglu Altinova A, Gungor K, Akturk M, Balos Toruner F.
- Acta odontologica Scandinavica.Acta Odontol Scand.2015 Aug;73(6):433-40. doi: 10.3109/00016357.2014.979868. Epub 2014 Dec 29.
- OBJECTIVE: The aim of this study was to assess differences in craniofacial characteristics, upper spine and pharyngeal airway morphology in patients with acromegaly compared with healthy individuals.MATERIALS AND METHODS: Twenty-one patients with acromegaly were compared with 22 controls by linear a
- PMID 25543455
- Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion Following Liver Transplantation
- 症例報告 経肛門的根治術を施行した直腸膜様閉鎖症の1例
- 日本小児外科学会雑誌 = Journal of the Japanese Society of Pediatric Surgeons 52(7), 1309-1314, 2016-12
- NAID 40021038172
- 症例報告 胆道閉鎖症の術後39年目に発生した肝細胞癌と肝内胆管癌の同時性重複癌の1例
- 日本小児外科学会雑誌 = Journal of the Japanese Society of Pediatric Surgeons 52(7), 1303-1308, 2016-12
- NAID 40021038127
- atresia [ah-tre´zhah] congenital absence or closure of a normal body opening or tubular structure; see also obstruction. adj., adj atret´ic. anal atresia (atresia a´ni) imperforate anus. aortic atresia 1. congenital absence of the aortic orifice
- Seen and Heard What made you want to look up atresia? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).
- At one extreme of this anatomic spectrum, atresia of both the mitral and aortic valves is associated with either an absent or a slit-like left ventricular cavity and diminutive ascending aorta.(左心低形成症候群)
- (指小辞からできた)指小語(ex. doggie)
- atresia、close、closure、dental articulation、disturb、disturbance、hamper、hindrance、impede、impediment、intercept、interception、interfere、interrupt、interruption、obliteration、obstruct、obstruction、occlude、preclusion
- atresia、close、closure、dental articulation、disturb、interfere、interrupt、obliteration、obstruct、obstruction、occlusion、preclude、prevent
- atresia、close、cyclization、cyclize、occlude、occlusion、ring closure、ring-closing
- AA, 大動脈弁閉鎖