- bona fide、faithfully、sincere、strict、strictly
- steadfast in affection or allegiance; "years of faithful service"; "faithful employees"; "we do not doubt that England has a faithful patriot in the Lord Chancellor"
- any loyal and steadfast following
- not having sexual relations with anyone except your husband or wife, or your boyfriend or girlfriend; "he remained faithful to his wife"
- in a stringent manner; "the laws are stringently enforced"; "stringently controlled" (同)stringently
- restricted to something; "we talked strictly business" (同)purely
- open and genuine; not deceitful; "he was a good man, decent and sincere"; "felt sincere regret that they were leaving"; "sincere friendship"
- not trustworthy; "an unfaithful reproduction"
- having sexual relations with someone other than your husband or wife, or your boyfriend or girlfriend; "her husband was unfaithful"
- not true to duty or obligation or promises; "an unfaithful lover"
- in a faithful manner; "it always came on, faithfully, like the radio" (同)dependably, reliably
- in an unfaithful undependable unreliable manner (同)undependably, unreliably
- 『忠実な』,誠実な;貞節な / 正確な,そのままの / 《名詞的に;the faithful》《集合的に,複数扱い》堅い信者たち;イスラム教徒
- 『厳格に』,厳重に / 『厳密に』,正確に / 『全く』,きっはりと,断然
- (感情・行動が)『偽りのない』,心からの,真剣な / (人が)『誠実な』,まじめな
- (人が)『厳しい,』厳格な / 〈規則などが〉『厳しい,』厳重な / 『厳密な,』正確な / 完全の,絶対の
- 不誠実な,誠意のない / 不貞の;(…に)不貞な《+to+名》 / 不正確な
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 馬尾症候群などの腫瘍による硬膜外脊髄圧迫の臨床的特徴および診断 clinical features and diagnosis of neoplastic epidural spinal cord compression including cauda equina syndrome
- 2. 性感染症の予防 prevention of sexually transmitted infections
- Differentiating the roles of microtubule-associated proteins at meiotic kinetochores during chromosome segregation.
- Kakui Y1, Sato M2.
- Chromosoma.Chromosoma.2016 Jun;125(2):309-20. doi: 10.1007/s00412-015-0541-x. Epub 2015 Sep 17.
- Meiosis is a specialised cell division process for generating gametes. In contrast to mitosis, meiosis involves recombination followed by two consecutive rounds of cell division, meiosis I and II. A vast field of research has been devoted to understanding the differences between mitotic and meiotic
- PMID 26383111
- What amyloid ligands can tell us about molecular polymorphism and disease.
- LeVine H 3rd1, Walker LC2.
- Neurobiology of aging.Neurobiol Aging.2016 Jun;42:205-12. doi: 10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2016.03.019. Epub 2016 Mar 24.
- Brain-penetrant positron emission tomography imaging ligands selective for amyloid pathology in living subjects have sparked a revolution in presymptomatic biomarkers for Alzheimer's disease progression. As additional chemical structures were investigated, the heterogeneity of ligand-binding sites b
- PMID 27143437
- The genesis of errors in drawing.
- Chamberlain R1, Wagemans J2.
- Neuroscience and biobehavioral reviews.Neurosci Biobehav Rev.2016 Jun;65:195-207. doi: 10.1016/j.neubiorev.2016.04.002. Epub 2016 Apr 9.
- The difficulty adults find in drawing objects or scenes from real life is puzzling, assuming that there are few gross individual differences in the phenomenology of visual scenes and in fine motor control in the neurologically healthy population. A review of research concerning the perceptual, motor
- PMID 27068857
- Robust MR-based approaches to quantifying white matter structure and structure/function alterations in Huntington's disease.
- Steventon JJ1, Trueman RC2, Rosser AE3, Jones DK4.
- Journal of neuroscience methods.J Neurosci Methods.2016 May 30;265:2-12. doi: 10.1016/j.jneumeth.2015.08.027. Epub 2015 Aug 31.
- BACKGROUND: Huge advances have been made in understanding and addressing confounds in diffusion MRI data to quantify white matter microstructure. However, there has been a lag in applying these advances in clinical research. Some confounds are more pronounced in HD which impedes data quality and int
- PMID 26335798
- 中畑 邦夫,Kunio Nakahata
- 麗澤学際ジャーナル = Reitaku Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies 23, 115-130, 2015-03-20
- … Karakuris are established based on human nature, or on the fact that as long as humans live, they have will to live, and to live better, and in Ango's works, human nature is nature of masses who are faithful to their will personally in any social circumstances, and all the humans are masses radically and intrinsically. … But there are cases where to be faithful to human nature impedes our life of a person, or of a community. …
- NAID 120005614728
- 原田 留美,Harada Rumi
- 新潟青陵学会誌 7(3), 25-33, 2015-03
- … Overall, the adaptations in the retelling therefore made the myth more accessible and enjoyable for young readers, while nevertheless remaining faithful to the original Kojiki version.学校図書から発行されている小学校国語科教科書には、きさかりょうによるヤマタノヲロチ退治神話の再話作品が採用されている。 …
- NAID 120005620309
- AFFECTIVE USER EXPECTATIONS TOWARDS MOVING PRODUCTS
- JUNG Jin-Yung,KIM Myung-Suk
- デザイン学研究 61(5), 5_1-5_10, 2015
- … These were Goal Fulfillment, Rich Expression, Faithful Relationship, and Intelligence. …
- NAID 130005073612
- 高松 美也子,村松 慶一,松居 辰則
- 日本感性工学会論文誌 14(1), 181-190, 2015
- … "Pause" on the speech language is required faithful to original printed book, because Transliteration Person has to reproduce the author's intention. … As a result, it was shown that "Short Pause" inserted by Transliteration Person is important to produce faithful talking book from original printed book: "Short Pause" is 0.5 second or less. …
- NAID 130004957883
- faithful、sincere、faithfully、bona fide
- accurate、accurately、bona fide、correct、correctly、exact、exactly、faithful、nicely、precise、precisely、sincere、strict、strictly