- very close in resemblance; "sketched in an approximate likeness"; "a near likeness" (同)near
- not quite exact or correct; "the approximate time was 10 oclock"; "a rough guess"; "a ballpark estimate" (同)approximative, rough
- located close together; "with heads close together"; "approximate leaves grow together but are not united" (同)close together
- be close or similar; "Her results approximate my own" (同)come_close
- used of hair or haircuts; "a close military haircut"
- finish a game in baseball by protecting a lead; "The relief pitcher closed with two runs in the second inning"
- inclined to secrecy or reticence about divulging information; "although they knew her whereabouts her friends kept close about it" (同)closelipped, closemouthed, secretive, tightlipped
- in an attentive manner; "he remained close on his guard" (同)closely, tight
- come together, as if in an embrace; "Her arms closed around her long lost relative" (同)come_together
- crowded; "close quarters" (同)confining
- marked by fidelity to an original; "a close translation"; "a faithful copy of the portrait"; "a faithful rendering of the observed facts" (同)faithful
- fill or stop up; "Can you close the cracks with caulking?" (同)fill_up
- become closed; "The windows closed with a loud bang" (同)shut
- move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make shut; "Close the door"; "shut the window" (同)shut
- fitting closely but comfortably; "a close fit" (同)snug, close-fitting
- (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched; "a close contest"; "a close election"; "a tight game" (同)tight
- of textiles; "a close weave"; "smooth percale with a very tight weave" (同)tight
- at or within a short distance in space or time or having elements near each other; "close to noon"; "how close are we to town?"; "a close formation of ships"
- bar access to; "Due to the accident, the road had to be closed for several hours"
- be priced or listed when trading stops; "The stock market closed high this Friday"; "My new stocks closed at $59 last night"
- bring together all the elements or parts of; "Management closed ranks"
- cause a window or an application to disappear on a computer desktop
- change ones body stance so that the forward shoulder and foot are closer to the intended point of impact
- close in relevance or relationship; "a close family"; "we are all...in close sympathy with..."; "close kin"; "a close resemblance"
- complete a business deal, negotiation, or an agreement; "We closed on the house on Friday"; "They closed the deal on the building"
- confined to specific persons; "a close secret"
- draw near; "The probe closed with the space station"
- engage at close quarters; "close with the enemy"
- finish or terminate (meetings, speeches, etc.); "The meeting was closed with a charge by the chairman of the board"
- rigorously attentive; strict and thorough; "close supervision"; "paid close attention"; "a close study"; "kept a close watch on expenditures"
- strictly confined or guarded; "kept under close custody"
- a relatively short golf shot intended to put the ball onto the putting green; "he lost the hole when his approach rolled over the green" (同)approach shot
- the act of drawing spatially closer to something; "the hunters approach scattered the geese" (同)approaching, coming
- the temporal property of becoming nearer in time; "the approach of winter" (同)approaching, coming
- ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation; "his approach to every problem is to draw up a list of pros and cons"; "an attack on inflation"; "his plan of attack was misguided" (同)attack, plan of attack
- a close approximation; "the nearest approach to genius"
- make advances to someone, usually with a proposal or suggestion; "I was approached by the President to serve as his adviser in foreign matters"
- the event of one object coming closer to another (同)approaching
- come near in time; "Winter is approaching"; "approaching old age" (同)come_near
- move towards; "We were approaching our destination"; "They are drawing near"; "The enemy army came nearer and nearer" (同)near, come_on, go_up, draw near, draw_close, come_near
- closely resembling the genuine article; "near beer"; "a dress of near satin"
- not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances; "near neighbors"; "in the near future"; "they are near equals"; "his nearest approach to success"; "a very near thing"; "a near hit by the bomb"; "she was near tears"; "she was close to tears"; "had a close call" (同)close, nigh
- being on the left side; "the near or nigh horse is the one on the left"; "the animals left side is its near or nigh side" (同)nigh
- near in time or place or relationship; "as the wedding day drew near"; "stood near the door"; "dont shoot until they come near"; "getting near to the true explanation"; "her mother is always near"; "The end draws nigh"; "the bullet didnt come close"; "dont get too close to the fire" (同)nigh, close
- near or close to but not necessarily touching; "lands adjacent to the mountains"; "New York and adjacent cities"
- having a common boundary or edge; abutting; touching; "Rhode Island has two bordering states; Massachusetts and Conncecticut"; "the side of Germany conterminous with France"; "Utah and the contiguous state of Idaho"; "neighboring cities" (同)conterminous, contiguous, neighboring
- nearest in space or position; immediately adjoining without intervening space; "had adjacent rooms"; "in the next room"; "the person sitting next to me"; "our rooms were side by side" (同)next, side_by_side
- in a close relation or position in time or space; "the onsets were closely timed"; "houses set closely together"; "was closely involved in monitoring daily progress"
- in a close manner; "the two phenomena are intimately connected"; "the person most nearly concerned" (同)intimately, nearly
- (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct; "lasted approximately an hour"; "in just about a minute"; "hes about 30 years old"; "Ive had about all I can stand"; "we meet about once a month"; "some forty people came"; "weighs around a hundred pounds"; "roughly $3,000"; "holds 3 gallons, more or less"; "20 or so people were at the party" (同)about, close_to, just about, some, roughly, more or less, around, or so
- near to the scope or range of something; "his answer wasnt even in the right ballpark" (同)ballpark
- (数量の点で)『近似の』・おおよその / 《『approximate to』+『名』》(…に)『近い』,ほぼ等しい / (ある状態・量・額などの点で)…‘に'『近づく』,接近する / (…の額に)…'を'概算する,見積もる《+『名』+『at』+『名』》
- …'を'『閉じる』,閉める(shut) / …'を'ふさぐ(fill) / 〈事務・仕事・話など〉'を'『終える』,済ませる / 〈通路・施設など〉'を'一時的に閉じる,‘の'使用を一時中止する / (一つにまとまるように)…'を'つめる / 〈ドア・目・花などが〉『閉じる』,閉まる;ふさがる / 〈話・相談・契約などが〉『終る』,終了する,〈店などが〉終業(休業)する / くっつく,接近する(come together) / 終結,結末,終り(end) / 締め切り / (音楽の)終止
- (距離・時間・関係が)『近い』,接近している・《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『親密な』,親しい・ぎっしり詰まった,密集した;目のつんだ,きめの細かい・綿密な,厳重な(strict) ・息がつまる,重苦しい(stuffy) / 厳重に隠された,秘密の / ほとんど同等の,匹敵する・《補語にのみ用いて》(金銭が)乏しい;(…に)けちな(stingy)《+『with』+『名』》・(音声が)閉鎖音の(舌を口蓋(こうがい)に近づけて発音する) / (…に)『近接して』,(…の)すぐそば(近く)に;(…に)ぴったりくっついて《+『to(behind, by)』+『名』》 / きっちりと;ぎっしりと・(大寺院の)囲い地;(学校の)構内,校庭・《英》袋小路
- 〈ある時間・場所・状態〉‘に'『近づく』,接近する / (ある目的・要求で)〈人〉‘に'近づく,交渉する《+『名』〈人〉+『on』(『about』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈研究・仕事など〉‘に'取りかかる,〈問題など〉'を'扱う / 〈時・事などが〉『近づく』 / (程度・性質などにおいて)(…に)似ている,近い《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…に)『接近』,近づくこと《+『to』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複数形で》(ある目的で)(人に)近づくこと,取り入ること《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…との)近似,類似《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…へ)近づく道,(…への)入り口《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(問題・作品などの)扱い方,手引き;(…の)学習(研究)法《+『to』+『名』》
- (空間的・時間的に)(…の)『近くに』,(…に)接近して《+『to』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複合語を作って》『ほとんど』(almost, nearly) / (空間的・時間的に)『近い』,接近した / (関係などが)『身近な』 / 『きわどい』,やっとの / (空間的・時間的に)…『に近く』,『の近くに』 / (状態などが)…に近く,…しそうで / (時間・空間上)…‘に'近づく / 近づく,接近する
- 『ぴったりと』,きっちりと / 『詳しく』,精密に / 近く,接近して / 密接に,仲よく / ひそかに,内密に
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Dynamic semiparametric Bayesian models for genetic mapping of complex trait with irregular longitudinal data.
- Das K, Li J, Fu G, Wang Z, Li R, Wu R.SourceCenter for Statistical Genetics, The Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, PA, 17033, U.S.A.; Department of Statistics, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, 16802, U.S.A.
- Statistics in medicine.Stat Med.2013 Feb 10;32(3):509-23. doi: 10.1002/sim.5535. Epub 2012 Aug 17.
- Many phenomena of fundamental importance to biology and biomedicine arise as a dynamic curve, such as organ growth and HIV dynamics. The genetic mapping of these traits is challenged by longitudinal variables measured at irregular and possibly subject-specific time points, in which case nonnegative
- PMID 22903809
- Cusp radius measurement through digital image analysis.
- Frunza MC, Suciu C.SourceUniversity of Medicine and Pharmacy, Faculty of Dental Medicine , Bucharest , Romania.
- Acta odontologica Scandinavica.Acta Odontol Scand.2013 Feb;71(1):236-40. doi: 10.3109/00016357.2012.671359. Epub 2012 Mar 20.
- Abstract Objective. Dental anatomy has been extensively described in numerous textbooks. Nevertheless, there are very few details about the value of the cusp radius of posterior teeth. This in vitro study used a laser profilometer to scan the occlusal surfaces of 21 molar teeth. Materials and
- PMID 22428903
- Stroke survivors control the temporal structure of variability during reaching in dynamic environments.
- Mukherjee M, Koutakis P, Siu KC, Fayad PB, Stergiou N.SourceNebraska Biomechanics Core Facility, University of Nebraska at Omaha, Omaha, NE, 68182-0216, USA.
- Annals of biomedical engineering.Ann Biomed Eng.2013 Feb;41(2):366-76. doi: 10.1007/s10439-012-0670-9. Epub 2012 Oct 13.
- Learning to control forces is known to reduce the amount of movement variability (e.g., standard deviation; SD) while also altering the temporal structure of movement variability (e.g., approximate entropy; ApEn). Such variability control has not been explored in stroke survivors during reaching mov
- PMID 23064865
- The appropriate use of approximate entropy and sample entropy with short data sets.
- Yentes JM, Hunt N, Schmid KK, Kaipust JP, McGrath D, Stergiou N.SourceNebraska Biomechanics Core Facility, Department of Health, Physical Education, and Recreation, University of Nebraska at Omaha, 6001 Dodge Street, HPER 207, Omaha, NE, 68182, USA.
- Annals of biomedical engineering.Ann Biomed Eng.2013 Feb;41(2):349-65. doi: 10.1007/s10439-012-0668-3. Epub 2012 Oct 12.
- Approximate entropy (ApEn) and sample entropy (SampEn) are mathematical algorithms created to measure the repeatability or predictability within a time series. Both algorithms are extremely sensitive to their input parameters: m (length of the data segment being compared), r (similarity criterion),
- PMID 23064819
- Effectiveness of Approximation Strategy in Surrogateassisted Fireworks Algorithm
- Pei Yan,Zheng Shaoqiu,Tan Ying,Takagi Hideyuki
- International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics 2015(7), 2015-07-14
- … We investigate the effectiveness of approximation strategy in a surrogate-assisted fireworks algorithm, which obtains the elite from approximate fitness landscape to enhance its optimization performance. … For the approximation method, we use least square approximation, spline interpolation, Newton interpolation, and support vector regression to approximate fitness landscape of fireworks algorithm in projected lower dimensional, original and higher dimensional search space. …
- NAID 120005624070
- 三次元空間における効率良い近似点集合マッチングと分子パターン照合への応用 (情報論的学習理論と機械学習)
- 佐々木 耀一,渋谷 哲朗,伊藤 公人 [他]
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 115(112), 335-341, 2015-06-23
- NAID 40020525492
- 三次元空間における効率良い近似点集合マッチングと分子パターン照合への応用 (ニューロコンピューティング)
- 佐々木 耀一,渋谷 哲朗,伊藤 公人 [他]
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 115(111), 219-225, 2015-06-23
- NAID 40020524990
- トラジェクトリデータに対する効率良い近似パターン照合アルゴリズム (コンピュテーション)
- 笹川 裕人,有村 博紀
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 115(84), 133-139, 2015-06-12
- NAID 40020523941
- approximateとは。意味や和訳。[形] 〔əprɑ'ksəmət | -rɔ'k-〕1 〈数字・叙述などが〉おおよその，だいたい正確な；（位置などが）近い，近接しているAll these totals are approximate.これらの会計額はすべて概算である.2 （条件・目標 ...
- It must have known a close approximate if not the exact number of barrels of oil produced per day. Everyone put kernels of corn in their shoes to approximate the aches that come from losing fatty tissue. Prices and number of pages ...
- Approximate March 16, 2012 We finally got Greatest Hits on Spotify!!! Greatest Hits on Spotify Approximate Gravy Pooch Approximate Jam in the Melfry Approximate Show 12 More Songs Like · Comment · Share Approximate
- a matter of、about、approx.、around、ca.、circa、roughly